Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1460433 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1060297 Jan 11, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the failure in New Orleans was that the police ran away, leaving the city to the savages...
using combat troops against American civilians is a huge mistake....
except in a Fascist police state...
How did the conversation get from a large scale rescue operation to a shootout???

You fkn stooges can't stay on topic__it's always a game of twister with youin's..
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1060298 Jan 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i'm sure making you out to be the idiotic fool you are.
i am calling you out on all your bullshit,pointing out the fallacies of your arguments and you seem totally unable to defend yourself.
this is because they are not your thoughts. you are just a parrot, squawking out concepts way, way beyond your paygrade...
run along now little boy.....
How is the weather there on the Moon?

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1060299 Jan 11, 2014
The Hypocrisy of Hollywood

The entertainment industry is full of famous and infamous individuals who wholly support and verbally tout the most extreme of liberal policies and causes. More remarkable than their slavish devotion to all things progressive is how these people either cannot see or chose to ignore the massive flames of hypocrisy raging all around them. For instance, global warming and the need for a "green" planet.

Turn on E!, MTV's "Cribs", pick up a magazine or tabloid sometime and take a look.

They virtually all drive huge luxury SUV's or exotic sports cars that get nine miles-per-gallon (downhill, with a tail wind), live in 20,000 square foot, 12-bedroom mansions with theaters, bowling alleys, indoor pools, multiple kitchens, etc., which require heating, air conditioning, lawn maintenance, and generally suck up massive amounts of power -- mostly from coal-fired power plants (which the politicians they're supporting are trying to eliminate.) They travel on privately-chartered jets and get around city streets in limousines large enough for 10 occupants but carrying just one.

These same people want you and me to upgrade to a 90% efficient furnace, drive a car the size of a shoebox, and heat our homes to no more than 68 degrees to help save the planet.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/01/the_hy...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1060300 Jan 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>OK maybe 'far, far' was hyperbolic..
how bout just far? i mean, 30%(that's fully one third according to many on this site!) that's far more efficient.
my facts on the recycling, thus the entrance of that mercury into our environment were spot on...
I had forgotten that the new Teabag math had made 30%(or less) fully one third!!

In that case, it does sound better!! LOL

The fact remains that incandescent bulbs are basically heating elements inside a sealed glass capsule, and as such, are not energy efficient.

If we eliminate all coal fired power plants, we won't even have to think about the tiny amount found in CFL bulbs.

And they're just a bridge technology. Looks like LED's will win the competition (so far).

You provided nothing to support your mercury claims.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1060303 Jan 11, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Galt was shortcutting the story__not to mention lying out his azz. Maybe you should find the real story before coming to the ancient ones defense.
The "retirement crisis" aka "baby boomers leaving the workforce" is "mostly" to blame yet you math challenged scumbags continue to get it wrong.
baby boomers are leaving the workforce prematurely because they are being laid off in the rotten Obama economy....

laid-off computer programmers are now working part-time at Ace hardware...

Galt knows one...who at age 59, went from $100K+ per year to $10/hour....the good news is that the a-hole voted for Obama and got his reward...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1060304 Jan 11, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So you hate Christians? Is there any other groups of people you hate? Blacks? Hillbillies? The sane?
a better question...is there anyone he likes.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1060305 Jan 11, 2014
OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh, I see, I'm sure if the article said the opposite, you pedophile lefties would be screaming it from the rooftops. Im sure behind the scenes things aren't diplomatic...its still a fact....obama is an idiot and Bush got praised...your bf dem is on here, go tongue his ballz and suck his toez...kkk hunt
well sure the Muslims are going to praise Bush.

By election day, Bush had been endorsed by eight major Muslim American organizations. He won more than 70 percent of the Muslim vote, including 46,200 ballots in Florida alone, prompting longtime conservative activist Grover Norquist -- one of the few prominent movement figures to caution against the current wave of mosque demagoguery -- to proclaim in the American Spectator that "Bush was elected President of the United States of America because of the Muslim vote."

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2010/08...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1060306 Jan 11, 2014
Galt is waiting to see the flood of homosexual marriages hit the divorce courts...when the sugar daddy partner learns that his money is gone....

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1060307 Jan 11, 2014
OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>he can't formulate his own thoughts, just like that kkk hunt lily
its a new year, lets try and be more civil.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1060308 Jan 11, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>How did the conversation get from a large scale rescue operation to a shootout???
You fkn stooges can't stay on topic__it's always a game of twister with youin's..
intelligent people would have left town and not required rescue...

but, then, intelligent people would not continue to live in New Orleans, which will surely flood again some day...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1060309 Jan 11, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How is the weather there on the Moon?
ROFLMAO at the way Woodtick has run your sorry butt to ground.

You're reduced to wimpering from your various socks!!

I'm lovin' it!!

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1060310 Jan 11, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Government is reining in the abusive practices
Yet they ignore their own abuse of We the People's tax money with duplication, overlap and the fragmenting of federal programs. Guess that abuse is okay.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1060311 Jan 11, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical of your lame assed approach to discussion.
Woodtick challenges your beliefs, you talk like a fool and say he hates Christians.
Funny I never saw the word hate until you used it. Why is that??
Your use of projection and labelling marks you as unable to counter his arguments.
Try debating his beliefs, not just stupidly calling it hatred because you have no response.
You're really bad at thiis.
I don't know why you bother. You must be very lonely.
I do not need a hundred words to express an opinion that can be condensed into two lines.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1060312 Jan 11, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
a better question...is there anyone he likes.
Hmmm, you may have a point.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1060313 Jan 11, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
were you bad?
was i ever. you have to remember that i'm living in the most racist part of the county, and with my policy of 'color don't mean jack', well.......and not to forget...i was the boss.

so a few white folks around here who've found a new reason to hate Indians.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1060314 Jan 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what makes you think i hate them? they seem silly for following a proven false religious cult, especially one with such shitty morals, but hey, that is their choice
i do hate it when they try to insert their idiotic cult into the real world...
"what makes you think i hate them"...um...your words perhaps.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1060315 Jan 11, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical of your lame assed approach to discussion.
Woodtick challenges your beliefs, you talk like a fool and say he hates Christians.
Funny I never saw the word hate until you used it. Why is that??
Your use of projection and labelling marks you as unable to counter his arguments.
Try debating his beliefs, not just stupidly calling it hatred because you have no response.
You're really bad at thiis.
I don't know why you bother. You must be very lonely.
he hates Christians, nuc. Maybe not a specific Christian, but its beyond obvious he hates the religion. "shitty morals"

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1060316 Jan 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>OK maybe 'far, far' was hyperbolic..
how bout just far? i mean, 30%(that's fully one third according to many on this site!) that's far more efficient.
my facts on the recycling, thus the entrance of that mercury into our environment were spot on...
nuc is right, this statement proves it

"that's fully one third according to many on this site"

I believe ONE person said that.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1060317 Jan 11, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Woodtick hates the sane. She could never relate to normal people and ended up living far away from people in Minnesota's North Coast.
no dear, i hate idiots like you. this is why i enjoy showing what a moron you are...

well, you do the showing, i just point it out.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1060318 Jan 11, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
A criminal car thief and arsonist becomes chairman of the ethics committee.
"silly"
And the current president is a lair, an admitted user of hard drugs and an admitted participant in gay sex.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Jacques Ottawa 231,237
last post wins! (Dec '10) 37 min They cannot kill ... 2,764
last post wins! (Apr '13) 38 min They cannot kill ... 1,977
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Burn Gas for Fun 62,366
Are democrats destroyed? 2 hr enter username 17
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Talkin To DaDouch... 7,967
Should TRUMP use this? 8 hr ITs TRUE USE IT 10

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages