Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1523320 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1060472 Jan 11, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
CFLs aren't spewing mercury into the air moron! The only way it gets released from a bulb is if it breaks and even then there's less mercury in it than a dental filling.
By the way imbecile, the law phasing out incandescent bulbs was signed by George W Bush.
You're an idiot!
Nasal Picker.

CFL's break in landfills or even inside the compacting Garbage Truck.

Bush-Bashing might release some Mercury, too.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1060473 Jan 11, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sounding irrational here.
how so? i explained my posts in a way any third grader could understand...well any intelligent third grader... and you could not follow it..

i am absolutely rational in all my posts. you cannot even understand when real people talk.

run away, insect, you are not up to this...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1060474 Jan 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and you wonder why i think so little of you.....
you cannot even attempt to talk to me on these issues...you know it, i know it...thank you for proving it once again here....
go hide under a rock where you belong...you know your place.
Nostrils waxman is waxman's ad hominem hit man. All he does with this sock puppet is attack posts that he doesn't have the brains to respond to. That's why there is so much spam generated by him.

Location hidden

#1060475 Jan 11, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you are gainfully employed as a Taste Tester at a Gay Bar?
Do you think this junior high school stuff is funny?
You really are a moron.

Lapeer, MI

#1060477 Jan 11, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing in the law that outlaws their use dumbass! Use them all you want.
You're an idiot!
When you can eventually no longer purchase one to replace a defective one, they are effectively outlawed.

You need to change the light bulb inside of your head. It's burnt out.

Lapeer, MI

#1060478 Jan 11, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
Lois, Shinning and Whatever pulled another all night hate fest!!
And you were pulling a train.

Location hidden

#1060479 Jan 11, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
Nostrilis Waxman wrote;
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
Waxman wrote:#56397
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621
QUOTE who="Waxman/Waxturds
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
WAXTURDS wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
WAXTURDS wrote:
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K. I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
"THE WAXTURD TROLLING SOCKPUPPET SHITSHOW"
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker WAXTURDS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
WAXTURDS trolling carnival:
"DUMB AS A ROCK",,"Lily Barton","RUSH10ME ", obama_the_penius
"tell_it_like _it_ IS","Jorge Zimmerman", "Wilhelm From Germany", Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, shinningelectr0n,Masama Muhfugger, Joey Bidewide, "Buroc Millhouse Obama",Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, LiberalsAreHypocrites, SHADOW,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie, OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, Black Wino,,NuculurNutsurpriZed, moshx, shinningelectr0n, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, Nat Turner, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
"Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people."
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman": I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
Spell "Manhattan " for us "WAXTURDS"! How about "sweedish mut"?
Just think of all the damage this moron could do in the real world if he wasn't kept busy here.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1060480 Jan 11, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrils waxman is waxman's ad hominem hit man. All he does with this sock puppet is attack posts that he doesn't have the brains to respond to. That's why there is so much spam generated by him.
Waxman posts as Waxman, you paranoid freak.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1060481 Jan 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how so? i explained my posts in a way any third grader could understand...well any intelligent third grader... and you could not follow it..
i am absolutely rational in all my posts. you cannot even understand when real people talk.
What a nasty, vile libtard!

Being a dingbat isn't good enough for you?
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1060483 Jan 11, 2014
A name stealing sock, whining about others that post using their own name:
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals feel they are entitled to be hypocrites.

pot, kettle...

retard..

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1060484 Jan 11, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Another fat pig, who lingered on for 8 years in a coma.
That's pretty rude, Lily.

What's with your recent fat fetish??

He was a terrorist in his early Zionist years, mellowed later in life.

Let him Rest in Peace. He lived what he believed.

He was a whole lot better than this fool Netanyahu.

St. Croix valley

#1060486 Jan 11, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
there is a real waxman? who really cares?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1060487 Jan 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how so? i explained my posts in a way any third grader could understand...well any intelligent third grader... and you could not follow it..
She can't keep up, so she'll infer that you're irrational, having a meltdown, are a bully, or are butt hurt and suffer from dreaded progressive disease.

She isn't up to it, but she can't shut up.

I can see why she spends so much time here..........

St. Croix valley

#1060488 Jan 11, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What a nasty, vile libtard!
Being a dingbat isn't good enough for you?
so sad you cannot prove your bullshit...

why do you have to lie so much?

run along lest i squish you again...
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1060489 Jan 11, 2014
Government Motors GM Junk:

GM recalling 370,000 pickups for fire risk
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1060490 Jan 11, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty rude, Lily.
What's with your recent fat fetish??
He was a terrorist in his early Zionist years, mellowed later in life.
Let him Rest in Peace. He lived what he believed.
He was a whole lot better than this fool Netanyahu.
Good for you nuc.
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1060491 Jan 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so sad you cannot prove your bullshit...
why do you have to lie so much?
run along lest i squish you again...
Baaawwaahhhh!!!!!

Lapeer, MI

#1060492 Jan 11, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts are fun.
Let's see some. My reading indicates that energy efficient incandescent bulbs use 25-30% less energy than old style ones.
That's a poor joke for energy savings.
CFL's are far more energy efficient. Use about 75% less energy than incandescents.
LED's even more energy efficient.
Your 'energy saving' incandescents sound a lot like the old joke of 'clean coal'.
----------
""A 60-watt traditional incandescent bulb has an annual energy cost of $4.80 (based on 2 hours a day of usage, an electricity rate of 11 cents per kilowatt-hour) and has a life of 1,000 hours, according to the Energy Department. A 15-watt compact florescent lamp bulb has an annual energy cost of $1.20 and has a life of 10,000 hours. A 12-watt light emitting diode bulb has an annual energy cost of $1 and last for 25,000 hours.""
And this:
http://recycleabulb.veoliaes.com/home
A cfl recycling site with free shipping
----------
Where you getting your data about recycled CFL's?? Where I live, Home Depot takes them, as does Lowes, as do most town recycling stations.
Funny how the bins are always filled with old bulbs..........you talking facts or your own beliefs??
First, you are comparing very different light sources each have very different characteristics. Almost Apples & Oranges.

A candle is a light source but so are forest fires, starlight and the flame from your butt.

Most CFL manufacturers warn the user not to use them inside of enclosed fixtures. They will burn out early.

CFLs don't reach maximum brightness for a few minutes.

LEDs need an AC to DC conversion supply and this is an inefficiency. The light spectrum varies from Incandescents to CFLs to LEDs. LED manufacturers are still struggling to make a light source as soft and unidirectional as an Incandescent of CFL.
LEDs emit from a flat source while CFLs and Incandescents don't.

Secondly,:

CFL bulbs: shedding light on misleading performance claims: http://tinyurl.com/ks9bnst

Published CFL lifespans are a joke.

Remember now that Science is now in the hands of politicians and political parties.

...and clueless Topix posters.
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1060493 Jan 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>there is a real waxman? who really cares?
We didn't realize you are a joke, but now we do, peon!

"Missing woodtick57? He's in Louisiana.."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/minneapolis-m...

Baaawwaaahhhh!!!

Lapeer, MI

#1060494 Jan 11, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a moron.

Stealing names on Topix is a JHS pastime.

I can't wait to see what happens when you get to HS!

In your senior year, you'll probably TP the principal's car, eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min District 1 240,378
Cruel or Funny Pranks 1 hr AzzHoles 2
I think she is pissed. From a few years ago. 2 hr AllPoliticiansLIE 10
Scary Obituary 2 hr Shadow Blast 15
Look at Minn. Maine & Michigan. 2 hr The White Meat 17
A few ITEMS of interest. 2 hr Jocularity is Best 1
Julieanne Zenz 3 hr Julieanne Zenz Ri... 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages