Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1394683 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1060041 Jan 10, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
Christie says he awoke Wednesday morning, went to the gym and then got a call from an aide about a report in a New Jersey newspaper with the bombshell allegations about his aides.
He was "blindsided" and "shocked," saying it was all new to him.
Then came this revelation:
"I haven't had a lot of sleep the last two nights, and I've been doing a lot of soul-searching."
Two nights?
If Christie found out about the emails a day before he spoke to the media, what kept him up the first night?
These might be idle questions, but in a bizarre case that has turned on idle questions' becoming political realities, every detail becomes important.
LOL. I imagine, once someone makes the decision to lie, they have to stay away at night concocting their story.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1060042 Jan 10, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
It was easy chasing Whatever off this time. I almost feel bad. Lol
To quote someone here -"You couldn't chase off squirrels from your nuts."

You do know stalking tickwood around on the threads is creepy.
dumdemsmama

Satellite Beach, FL

#1060043 Jan 10, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
It was easy chasing Whatever off this time. I almost feel bad. Lol
demnostrilfckfacechasinghisown azzforsure say what? LOL
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1060044 Jan 10, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Magic Negro never divulges the truth until or unless he is forced to. He's gotta stay ahead of the storm.
So I wonder why this is being released right about now? What forced him to cough up the pubic hair this time?
News media was closing in on the connections. WH wanted to get it out before the media.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1060045 Jan 10, 2014
Perhaps not. But it is a show of humility. But that is a foreign character trait to you.
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, not much of an insult if you have to explain it is one.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1060047 Jan 10, 2014
So is your incessant inane babble.
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know stalking tickwood around on the threads is creepy.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1060048 Jan 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they did. They fired him for telling the truth. Something that the GOP just won't tolerate.
"uselesssinceforever00 "
You mean like democrats always tell the truth;
- president nobama, If you like your insurance you can keep it. Period. A lie.
- Another example of democratic lies via president nobama, I will close Gitmo immeadetley upon taking office. Another lie.
- I did not have sex with that women. Wasn't that a lie by wj clinton? Is he a democrat?
Face it "uselesssinceforever00 " all politicians lie, the party designation makes no difference.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1060050 Jan 10, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The "talent in humor" is being used to qualify the comedians into the cool kids club with Jon Stewart as case in point. And the reason fine humor with just the right touch of humanity and humility is lost. A lot of humor any more sounds like high school taunts.
I suppose maybe it is true that all the electronics has created a nation of alienated people longing for acceptance and at minimum recognition so they think they too can be cool just like Stewart or maybe even Obama by being the cheerleaders standing alone on the side lines.
In short they're ignorant with no concept of the real world, jobs, family. A liberal is a conservative who hasn't been victimized by thugs.

“no one told me”

Denver

#1060051 Jan 10, 2014
Realtime wrote:
Two drunk Russians cut off own ears in bet.
The liar in chief' ears could use a trim.

“no one told me”

Denver

#1060052 Jan 10, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Rush Limbaugh. Can't you bozos think for yourselves?
Walmart Care better than Ostupidakare, wise up.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1060053 Jan 10, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Every HS student should be exposed to Critical Thinking 101.
First lesson: Never confuse Entertainment or Entertainers with Reality.
What I taught my kids--
See that athlete, see that actor- they both are very good at their trade, BUT that is were their talents and wisdom ends.

“no one told me”

Denver

#1060055 Jan 10, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you calling someone else a hillbilly. pretty funny. though your acknowledgement that calling someone a bagger is an insult is at least a minor breakthrough.
Who's teabagging your stupid face right now?

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1060056 Jan 10, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he will be found culpable in the woman's death.
But I do think the dems really dislike him. Bordering on hate from what I've heard and read.
I think he's really in trouble of being indicted.
The "dems really dislike him"? Have you been paying attention to members of your party?

Lindsey Graham:“It seems to me that this whole bridge thing reinforces a narrative that's troublesome about the guy, he's kind of a bully."

Judson Phillips, who heads the Tea Party Nation: "This incident is proof that once again the most dangerous place on the earth is the spot between Chris Christie and his presidential ambitions. I strongly suspect there will be litigation as a result of this and the beauty of litigation is the truth will come out. I strongly suspect there is much more to this than what Chris Christie let on in his news conference."

Erick Erickson, co-founder of RedState.com : "There's more here and it is going to be the problem that haunts Chris Christie."

Breitbart's Matthew Boyle: "Chris Christie is not a conservative. Don't delude yourself into thinking he is."

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1060057 Jan 10, 2014
new yawk wrote:
Enough talk. Who's that? Country Western Singer? I hate Country Western.
So, he's like 70? Before my time.
No relation. And yes, I stampede when I feel the need to roam.
And it's a lyric in A Song, R&B Song ... When you piss your Woman off, "she'll set the nicky picky on fire - Wild Fire" ...
Enough chatter - Gotta Go
<quoted text>
Get culture.

And a shot of antibiotic.

“no one told me”

Denver

#1060058 Jan 10, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Friday that the economy added only 74,000 jobs in the month of December.
But despite the weak growth, the unemployment rate dipped blow seven percent for the first time since 2008, falling to 6.7 percent.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/jobs-re...
you can see why the nutjobs quit talking about the economy. though now it's time for them to try to start taking all the credit for it improving.
Lying sack of offal:

Economic recovery well under way

Unemployment needs to be extended

Contractors can't find qualified help

Something doesn't sound right.

Libs are idiots.

“no one told me”

Denver

#1060059 Jan 10, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
In the video, the diapered child is bombarded with obscenities and racial slurs taught by the racist hate filled adults around him.
The African-American toddler knocks down a chair and gives nearly as good as he gets, responding to some of the comments with an upraised middle finger and telling one of the adults at one point, "Shut up, bitch." The adults laugh and prompt him to repeat other crudities.
Just another day on the Internet -- until the police union in Omaha, Nebraska, posted the clip on its website to highlight what it called the "cycle of violence and thuggery" the urban communities face.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/08/us/nebraska-swe...
We should all recognize lily, Patrick, sonicmoron and other backward liberals can only aspire to become hate filled racist liberals... With or without family, government, welfare, or prison...
The inebriated Foolishness and Unconscious Poison of Plantation Liberalism ...
It's the culture...
Oblama and Holders culture gets worse by the year. I'm expecting bones in their noses any day now.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1060060 Jan 10, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to peruse a real news site on occasion.
Militant groups named by Obama administration in Benghazi attack
January 10, 2014 (WASHINGTON)-- The Obama administration for the first time on Friday identified two militant groups in Libya, including one led by a former Guantanamo Bay detainee, as being allegedly involved in the attack in Benghazi that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.
The department designated the two branches of the Ansar al-Sharia in Libya, those in the cities of Derna and Benghazi, and a third branch in Tunisia as foreign terrorist organizations.
It also named Sufian bin Qumu, the leader of the Derna branch, and Ahmed Abu Khattala, a senior leader of the Benghazi branch, as specially designated global terrorists.
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story...
You didn't read the article did you?

"Months of investigation by The New York Times, centered on extensive interviews with Libyans in Benghazi who had direct knowledge of the attack there and its context, turned up no evidence that Al Qaeda or other international terrorist groups had any role in the assault. The attack was led, instead, by fighters who had benefited directly from NATO’s extensive air power and logistics support during the uprising against Colonel Qaddafi. " That would be Ansar al-Sharia.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1060061 Jan 10, 2014
Haven't been following this closely.

What exactly would Christie be criminally charged with, indicted for?

Didn't he start bullying Rand Paul with political smears?

Been so busy, Political News has taken a secondary seat.
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "dems really dislike him"? Have you been paying attention to members of your party?
Lindsey Graham:“It seems to me that this whole bridge thing reinforces a narrative that's troublesome about the guy, he's kind of a bully."
Judson Phillips, who heads the Tea Party Nation: "This incident is proof that once again the most dangerous place on the earth is the spot between Chris Christie and his presidential ambitions. I strongly suspect there will be litigation as a result of this and the beauty of litigation is the truth will come out. I strongly suspect there is much more to this than what Chris Christie let on in his news conference."
Erick Erickson, co-founder of RedState.com : "There's more here and it is going to be the problem that haunts Chris Christie."
Breitbart's Matthew Boyle: "Chris Christie is not a conservative. Don't delude yourself into thinking he is."

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1060062 Jan 10, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
News media was closing in on the connections. WH wanted to get it out before the media.
Which comes to this: the NY Times publishes an article claiming that Al Qaeda wasn't involved in Benghazi. Now, the Administration says that a released Guantanamo prisoner was involved in Benghazi.

That prisoner was originally captured and place in Guantanamo for working for Al Qaeda.

I wouldn't trust a Furniture Ad or a Classified in the NY Times right about now.

They are pure and simple a Progressive mouthpiece for the Magic Negro but, more importantly, for the lady who smashes her head into coffee table and wants to be the next President.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1060063 Jan 10, 2014
Oh for heaven sakes, the WH had to explain to 100,000 people that they do not have the ability "to cut" a TV show-Jimmy Kimmel- which was a demand of the petition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Woj 216,537
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 min Go Blue Forever 102,448
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min Cheftell 70,707
News Chicago Reacts to Orlando Shooting 20 min Fa-Foxy 8
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Retired SOF 1,106
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr -This IS Too Easy 60,024
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr GEORGIA 8,842
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages