Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
alpha dog

United States

#1059334 Jan 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>wow! you'd have to so stupid as to be nonfunctional in the real world to mistake my posting, writing , or commenting style with anyone else's.

who wipes your ass for you?
Even the retard Jew is beating your old man azz.
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1059336 Jan 10, 2014
alpha dog wrote:
<quoted text>
After I azz fk your who re daughter or before? She needs the two bucks I'll pay her for grad skool
betapuppydemazzfknostrilfckfac eforsure say what? LOL

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1059338 Jan 10, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I think it means that before RayGun announced that we would start Trickle Down the average CEO made 23 times more than the worker. Today the average CEO makes almost 400 times that of the worker. In 30 years of RayGun economics the middle class has gained 18% average income. That same period the Top have gained almost 300%. The day RayGun announced Trickle Down the Top 5% in America had a net worth of $ 8 Trillion. Today the Top 5% have a net worth of $40 Trillion. In 2009, 97% of all income regained after the 2008 collapse went to the top 1%. The 400 Richest people in America have more wealth than the first 150 million Americans combined.
Are you starting to see a pattern?
but has their standard of living gone down or raised up?

this bullshit about the middle class disappearing is just that... outside of the recent downturn from the largest recession EVER, the middle class is doing just fine, outside of OWS people telling them they need more of other people's money...

St. Croix valley

#1059339 Jan 10, 2014
alpha dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the retard Jew is beating your old man azz.
by not talking any issues and just tossing out playground taunts, you ARE running away, little boy....

run now...run faster! the truth of yoru stupidity is almost catching you! run faster!!!
alpha dog

United States

#1059340 Jan 10, 2014
dumdemsmama wrote:
<quoted text>betapuppydemazzfknostr ilfckfaceforsure say what? LOL
I thought you were winning woodcock?
alpha dog

United States

#1059341 Jan 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>but has their standard of living gone down or raised up?

this bullshit about the middle class disappearing is just that... outside of the recent downturn from the largest recession EVER, the middle class is doing just fine, outside of OWS people telling them they need more of other people's money...
Your son in law is a middle class pimp for your daughter.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1059342 Jan 10, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us what you think the term "income inequality" means
I have news, dipshjit, it doesn't mean equal outcomes.
Let me know when you actually have a brain.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1059343 Jan 10, 2014
The labor force participation rate dropped to 62.8 percent, down from its previous rate of 63.0 percent according to the BLS.
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.ht...

This economic indicator has not been this bad since March 1978

St. Croix valley

#1059344 Jan 10, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
well.....then what exactly does it mean?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1059345 Jan 10, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Geez, don't tell Miss Galt who thinks the lane closures were no worse than a few potholes.
It was better than the last snow storm in Chicago, after three days, the side streets were impassible. Of course what to expect? Rahm Emmanuel, the Chicago mayor was in Indonesia trying to silence the O'bama family. Big whoop!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1059346 Jan 10, 2014
A chart showing decline of labor market participation--

"
The economy gained a meager 74,000 jobs last month, the weakest result since early 2011, according to government data released Friday morning.

Also not good: The participation rate in the labor force declined one-fifth of a percentage point to 62.8% in December, matching October’s level, which was the lowest since 1978.

The participation rate is a broad gauge of the labor-market health, showing the workforce’s share of the civilian noninstitutional population. Falling rates means that people are increasingly less likely be in the labor force — not a great sign of economic strength or confidence. "

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/participatio...
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1059347 Jan 10, 2014
alpha dog wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were winning woodcock?
dembetapuppynostrilfckfacefors ure say what? LOL
lnc

United States

#1059348 Jan 10, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
He seems to have issue with reality...

Check posting during nightly circle J
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1059349 Jan 10, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
dipshit dumbass Dave: The classification for unconscious life that is incapable of thought and reason... Non-sentients are nonetheless like RealDave able to consume matter, reproduce, pollute the environment, transform energy, create carbon dioxide, and grow hair...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1059350 Jan 10, 2014
With years of unemployment insurance guaranteed and welfare at an all-time high, it's no wonder no one wants to work.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1059351 Jan 10, 2014
Whatever wrote:
A chart showing decline of labor market participation--
"
The economy gained a meager 74,000 jobs last month, the weakest result since early 2011, according to government data released Friday morning.
Also not good: The participation rate in the labor force declined one-fifth of a percentage point to 62.8% in December, matching October’s level, which was the lowest since 1978.
The participation rate is a broad gauge of the labor-market health, showing the workforce’s share of the civilian noninstitutional population. Falling rates means that people are increasingly less likely be in the labor force — not a great sign of economic strength or confidence. "
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/participatio...
Obama has perfected his job-killing skills and the results are showing.....

St. Croix valley

#1059352 Jan 10, 2014
Whatever wrote:
The labor force participation rate dropped to 62.8 percent, down from its previous rate of 63.0 percent according to the BLS.
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.ht...
This economic indicator has not been this bad since March 1978
how much of this is due to baby boomers retiring?

of course, all these numbers are bullshit, right? they've all been concocted by Obama himself and funneled through the labor secretary's desk, right?
lnc

United States

#1059353 Jan 10, 2014
The US unemployment rate fell to a five-year low of 6.7% in December as firms created 74,000 new jobs, latest figures show.

However, the number of jobs created was the lowest for three years and was well under half the number expected by analysts.

The US had bad weather in December, which may have stalled hiring plans.

The fall in the rate, now at its lowest since October 2008, in part reflects people leaving the labour force.

The government counts people as unemployed only if they say they are actively searching for work.

The leisure, manufacturing and services sectors added jobs in December, but construction cut 16,000 jobs, the biggest drop in the industry in 20 months.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1059354 Jan 10, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you paranoid twit, it's a terrible idea that if you're travelling and get sick or in an accident, those treating you have access to your medical conditions, meds you're on or are allergic to and are able to effectively treat you without inadvertently killing you.
and so can everyone else, without your permission or knowledge....
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1059355 Jan 10, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy to notice you failed to provide a definition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min red and right 187,035
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 26 min scirocco 69,632
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Patriot AKA Bozo 52,742
Amy 4.21.15 40 min Blunt Advice 8
Abby 4.21.15 2 hr Kuuipo 9
Prettiest girl on Instagram 3 hr Ashleymac245 1
News Protesters gather after officer's acquittal in ... 4 hr Tired of Douchebags 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]