Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1743741 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1060571 Jan 11, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
Well Fox news is doing the unthinkable now and managing a talk feast on how to fix the GOP. lol They mention everything but the obvious, declare the tea party a terrorist organisation!
Hold your breath waiting...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1060572 Jan 11, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
none of the al Qaeda terrorists that murdered our abandoned citizens ever even saw the video...
you are a lying sack-o-shit...just like Obama and the sick old lady....
That sick old hag Hillary will be almost as old as Ronald Reagan was when first president.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1060573 Jan 11, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Still collecting your newspapers son?
Newspapers are for old people, like you. people like me use this new fangled thing called the internet, dolt. What was your first car, a Model T?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1060574 Jan 11, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're a real slow learned aintcha babe?
good thing you were a used car dealer, because you would have been fired in any other business.....the first time you called a woman "babe" or "doll"....
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1060575 Jan 11, 2014
Vets groups slam Obama administration's proposed VA disability filing rule

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01/11/ve...

Democrats always stab our military patriots in the back. Instead of paying soldiers & veterans, the Democrats reward criminals & degenerates who come the USA illegally.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1060576 Jan 11, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Newspapers are for old people, like you. people like me use this new fangled thing called the internet, dolt. What was your first car, a Model T?
lol! You mean something that was .... Made in America... son?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1060577 Jan 11, 2014
Danny wrote:
President Wilson ...the shame put upon the country by the mobs, including United States soldiers, sailors, and marines, which have assaulted innocent and unoffending negroes in the national capital. Men in uniform have attacked negroes on the streets and pulled them from streetcars to beat them. Crowds are reported ...to have directed attacks against any passing negro....The effect of such riots in the national capital upon race antagonism will be to increase bitterness and danger of outbreaks elsewhere. National Association for the Advancement of Colored People calls upon you as President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the nation to make statement condemning mob violence and to enforce such military law as situation demands.
Netflix has a good video about the Tuskegee Airmen. Have you seen it? I liked it.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1060578 Jan 11, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Vets groups slam Obama administration's proposed VA disability filing rule
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01/11/ve...
Democrats always stab our military patriots in the back. Instead of paying soldiers & veterans, the Democrats reward criminals & degenerates who come the USA illegally.
lol! Fart news.... like it's 'real' or something!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1060579 Jan 11, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
good thing you were a used car dealer, because you would have been fired in any other business.....the first time you called a woman "babe" or "doll"....
Realtime would have been fired when they realized he can't speak English.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1060580 Jan 11, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
Well Fox news is doing the unthinkable now and managing a talk feast on how to fix the GOP. lol They mention everything but the obvious, declare the tea party a terrorist organisation!
They're a hostage taking terrorist organization!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1060581 Jan 11, 2014
Whatever wrote:
Instead of demanding another extension of unemployment benefits, Dems should be asking why we arenít creating jobs fast enough under Obama.
because DemoKKKrats believe that unemployment benefits do more to stimulate the economy than jobs...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1060582 Jan 11, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Fart news.... like it's 'real' or something!
"Fart" News? You sure are a dim bulb, aren't you?

Yes, I know, but at least you were made in America.

dolt.

It's no wonder Obama was elected twice.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1060583 Jan 11, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Netflix has a good video about the Tuskegee Airmen. Have you seen it? I liked it.
You mean that they were segregated?

I know son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1060584 Jan 11, 2014
lol! Ah, yes!

Reich wingers are writing their own obits!!!

McAuliffe sworn in as Virginia governor, as Clintons look on
Reuters
By Gary Robertson 4 hours ago

RICHMOND (Reuters)- Terry McAuliffe, a former chairman of the Democratic National Committee and a major party fundraiser, was sworn in as governor of Virginia on Saturday, cheered on by his friends former President Bill Clinton and potential White House contender Hillary Clinton.

McAuliffe, 56, who led a Democratic sweep of the three top offices in the swing state, took the oath at the state Capitol, which was designed by Thomas Jefferson.

The governor, who has never before held public office, in November narrowly defeated Republican Ken Cuccinelli, the outgoing attorney general and a favorite of the party's conservative Tea Party wing.

For the first time in a quarter century Democrats hold the state's top elective posts: governor, lieutenant governor and attorney general.

McAuliffe once wrestled an alligator to get a campaign contribution, and he could face a similar challenge getting bills through a state legislature, where Republicans hold two-thirds of the seats.

"The next four years will be our moment to again show Americans what can be accomplished by mainstream leaders, and to show Virginians that we will live up their expectations of consensus-driver progress," McAuliffe told the audience at his inauguration.

Former President Clinton was cheered when he descended the steps of the state Capitol's south portico to sit in the front row. Former Secretary of State Clinton had earlier slipped in quietly, and she held an umbrella over her husband as he took his place.

Hillary Clinton is the overwhelming favorite for the Democratic Party's presidential nomination in 2016, but she has not announced whether she will run.

LESSON FOR REPUBLICANS?

Larry Sabato, director of the Center for Politics at the University of Virginia, said Republicans could learn from McAuliffe's victory if they want to win competitive swing states like Virginia and take back the White House.

"Just about everyone realizes that Terry McAuliffe won mainly because Ken Cuccinelli's positions, especially on social issues, were too far to the right for a moderate swing state," Sabato said.

He added that McAuliffe was helped by bad publicity arising from outgoing Republican Governor Bob McDonnell's acceptance of more than $160,000 in gifts and loans for himself and his family from Jonnie Williams Sr, a former chief executive of dietary supplement company Star Scientific Inc....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1060585 Jan 11, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fart" News? You sure are a dim bulb, aren't you?
Yes, I know, but at least you were made in America.
dolt.
It's no wonder Obama was elected twice.
lol! I know. If more ruskies like yourself were here, Obama would never be president.

Go ahead. Put your white hoodie back on son!`

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1060586 Jan 11, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that the only newspaper?
Sadly, yes.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1060588 Jan 11, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Realtime would have been fired when they realized he can't speak English.
"Nostrilis"
And when they discovered that "realslime" also had very sticky fingers.
Peace
Happy New Year

“no one told me”

Denver

#1060589 Jan 11, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree; and stop giving money to Karzai the heroin dealer; notice that heroin use has increased worldwide? Bush gave the Taliban $400 million to eradicate poppy fields; ironic that heroin production has increased to greater numbers than ever. Drugs provide the money for the arms for the wars. Stop giving them money; stop the heroin from coming in and killing Americans.
Ariel Sharon is dead after being in a coma for 8 years.
Relevance to the lying, douchebag if chief failure Ostupida?

Where's the jobs Ms. Blumpkin?

“no one told me”

Denver

#1060590 Jan 11, 2014
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>A junior senator comunity organizer becomes president of the USA , only in America!!
Many white Americans wrongly suffer from white guilt, I call them idiots and libs.

“no one told me”

Denver

#1060591 Jan 11, 2014
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>A junior senator comunity organizer becomes president of the USA , only in America!!
Many white Americans wrongly suffer from white guilt, I call them idiots and libs. And traitors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 hr Julia 12,209
Word (Dec '08) 14 hr Julia 6,961
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 14 hr Julia 1,059
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 14 hr Julia 3,805
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 14 hr Julia 2,568
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 16 hr SumGuy 218
News 'It's just really strange': Who is beheading th... 18 hr 9rivers 5

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages