Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263871 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

lnc

United States

#1059290 Jan 10, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
but i'm diggin' FOX News this morning.
Fox News Host Admits Chris Christie Bridge Story Is A 'Scandal,' Not A 'Distraction'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/09/fox-...
something about not wanting be hypocrites. or maybe it was trying to catch up with the rest of the media.
amusing
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1059291 Jan 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>did you learn your math from Forks? seriously?!?
you people crack me up with your ignorance!
"The BLS calculates unemployment rates by surveying people over the age of 16 who arenít in the military, in prison or in mental hospitals. They are asked whether they are currently working and, if not, whether they have searched for a job in the last four weeks. Those who have stopped looking for work ó whether because they have retired or because they have given up hope of finding a job ó are considered outside the labor force. "

http://www.bloomberg.com/quicktake/monthly-us...
lnc

United States

#1059293 Jan 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>we've already had the 2014 elections?!?
it's the stupidity...
You are beginning to see the nonsense on the troll side.
A few right wing types with five different names .

Amusing
alpha dog

United States

#1059294 Jan 10, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>but i'm diggin' FOX News this morning.

Fox News Host Admits Chris Christie Bridge Story Is A 'Scandal,' Not A 'Distraction'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/09/fox-...

something about not wanting be hypocrites. or maybe it was trying to catch up with the rest of the media.
Rethugs are gonna get to see an impeachment. Just not the one they were hoping for. He may end up in prison. Numerous felonies if they prove he knew before yesterday.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1059295 Jan 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
it's the stupidity...
No one likes BIG government. Obamacare is part of what is considered big government.

A government attempting to manage too much and failing at doing most.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1059296 Jan 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
it's the stupidity...
I'd like to think of this as NOT a growing trend... But even the rats and teabaggers know when to abandon obama and jump ship you idiot!

Meanwhile, Obama bin Lyin has succeeded in losing the tea bagger demokRATs the House and Senate on NOVEMBER 4, 2014.. You idiot dumbass...

It's the culture...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1059297 Jan 10, 2014
alpha dog wrote:
Boom. From The Daily News:
Later Thursday, news emerged that the FBI had joined the growing list of government bodies, which also includes the U.S. attorney's office and a New Jersey state transportation committee, that are investigating the matter.
The Port Authority and the New Jersey state legislature are also probing the traffic nightmare, which raised questions about Christie's reputation for political payback and his White House hopes for 2016.
A class action lawsuit was also filed Thursday in Newark Federal Court against Christie and the state, with six Fort Lee residents charging they were ‚Äúdeprived of life, liberty and property‚ÄĚ by the shutdown.
http://www.nydailynews.com/ ...
Also today, Rachel Maddow released, via twitter, a letter that the Office of Emergency Medical services sent to the mayor of Fort Lee during the lane-shutdown:
http://dng.northjersey.com/ ...
It is heartbreaking.
you know, we all have news feeds...your desire to be a news anchor is commendable, but i think it been covered....
lnc

United States

#1059298 Jan 10, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us what you think the term "income inequality" means
gets Galt upset and makes him pretend to be rich?

St. Croix valley

#1059299 Jan 10, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why we have a Labor Secretary in the cabinet
yes, that is what the secretary of labor does, juggles the numbers...

sheesh! have you ever read your own posts to see how stupid they sound?
alpha dog

United States

#1059300 Jan 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you know, we all have news feeds...your desire to be a news anchor is commendable, but i think it been covered....
Who asked you azzhole?
alpha dog

United States

#1059301 Jan 10, 2014
I warned you before you fk up retard to stay out of my way.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1059302 Jan 10, 2014
lnc wrote:
<quoted text>
they seem persistent fools..
Reading some each day then looking at their trolls.
Like detectives and mysteries. Lily like the same
Christie's aide: FIRED
Sebelius: EMPLOYED
Holder: EMPLOYED
Lerner: PENSION
Nuland: PROMOTED
S Rice: PROMOTED
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1059303 Jan 10, 2014
lnc wrote:
<quoted text>
they seem persistent fools..
Reading some each day then looking at their trolls.
Like detectives and mysteries. Lily like the same
you should try a site like Breitbart or the Daily Caller. just take the non-reality exhibited by our locals times 10.

being a left wing troll on a fact free right wing site is about as good as it gets.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1059304 Jan 10, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
"The BLS calculates unemployment rates by surveying people over the age of 16 who arenít in the military, in prison or in mental hospitals. They are asked whether they are currently working and, if not, whether they have searched for a job in the last four weeks. Those who have stopped looking for work ó whether because they have retired or because they have given up hope of finding a job ó are considered outside the labor force. "
http://www.bloomberg.com/quicktake/monthly-us...
It is Jimmy Carter all over again. Nothing has been this bad since 1978 when the nut farmer was in charge. Now they elected a nut. Barack Hussein Jimmah Cather O'bama. Wait until the Fed announces they are scaling back. Big whoop the liberals will say: we didn't see this mess coming.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#1059305 Jan 10, 2014
Michelle leaving barry--happy days are here again.
http://www.showbizspy.com/article/234674/mich...
alpha dog

United States

#1059306 Jan 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, that is what the secretary of labor does, juggles the numbers...

sheesh! have you ever read your own posts to see how stupid they sound?
You better hope eman shows up so you got someone as fkn dumb as you to argue with.

St. Croix valley

#1059307 Jan 10, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>I'd like to think of this as NOT a growing trend... But even the rats and teabaggers know when to abandon obama and jump ship you idiot!
Meanwhile, Obama bin Lyin has succeeded in losing the tea bagger demokRATs the House and Senate on NOVEMBER 4, 2014.. You idiot dumbass...
It's the culture...
dude, you've proven you have absolutely no idea what is happening in the real world...

don't embarrass your self any more...stick to posting your idiotic comments no one pays attention to...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1059308 Jan 10, 2014
alpha dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Rethugs are gonna get to see an impeachment. Just not the one they were hoping for. He may end up in prison. Numerous felonies if they prove he knew before yesterday.
never considered that. but now that i have......can't wait to see how Rush would deal with that.
alpha dog

United States

#1059309 Jan 10, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Christie's aide: FIRED
Sebelius: EMPLOYED
Holder: EMPLOYED
Lerner: PENSION
Nuland: PROMOTED
S Rice: PROMOTED
Christie is gonna be impeached you inbred hillbilly

St. Croix valley

#1059310 Jan 10, 2014
alpha dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Who asked you azzhole?
run away, little coward run away...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min Rogue Scholar 05 194,563
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Red_Forman 5,382
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 6,257
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 100,299
how many people think louis farrakhan is an idiot (Mar '11) 3 hr reality is a crutch 8
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr ritedownthemiddle 54,358
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... 8 hr VeganTiger 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages