Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1762685 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Frank

Spokane, WA

#1060349 Jan 11, 2014
Lnc wrote:
<quoted text>
We have one president at a time and if you hate this one and the last one you may well hate the next one?
I'll guarantee that if McCain did every thing that Obama had done not only would the Republicans by angry, but the Democrats would have been the first to protest. The Democrats would not have tolerated HillaryKare on steroids if McCain had been in The White House.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1060350 Jan 11, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again stupid! Iraq, thanks to George W Bush, is developing into an Islamic government with heavy influence from Iran.
You're an idiot DB; you always have been and always will be!
Hey Stupid! GW hasn't been president for 5 years.

When he left office, Iraq was fine. if you weren't such a meathead, you would know better.

"Hillary Clinton and Obama admitted they opposed Iraq troop surge only to look good politically, claims former defense secretary Robert Gates in damning new book"

Read this and get educated, imbecile!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25355...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1060351 Jan 11, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO at the way Woodtick has run your sorry butt to ground.
You're reduced to wimpering from your various socks!!
I'm lovin' it!!
baaawwaahhh!!!!!!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1060352 Jan 11, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Access to healthcare is still in the private sector nitwit! People are still buying policies from the private sector and going to private sector hospitals and doctors. Government is reining in the abusive practices that big insurance used to deny coverage just so top executives could line their pockets and get big bonuses. Only someone as abysmally stupid as you would think that health coverage should be trusted to those whose only concern is profit.
You're an idiot Carol!
ObamaKare won't be fully implemented until 2017. The Obama exceptions won't expire until November 2014 and 2015.When this adversely effects 285 million people then maybe some of you liberals will take notice. How many hospitals have to go out of business before you will see that there is a problem? How many doctors must leave their practice before you start to question the feasibility of ObamaKare? How man people must suffer and die so that you can claim a legacy for Obama?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1060353 Jan 11, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Proselytizing either by an Atheist or a Religion is an ill fit to a political board unless the topic is a mix of the two.
I advised woodtick to take it to a more appropriate board the first day.
You're a fraud, as usual.

Nobraina, the filthy Fetch, and many others here have attacked Islam as a false religion, a cult, and worse. They say it is a religion of murder and mayhem.

And not a one of you says that is wrong.

But when Woodtick says the same about YOUR religions, you go nuts!!

If you want to defend YOUR religions, you must defend ALL religions.

Because they are all equally valid in the eyes of the believers, whether it's Mormons, Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddists, Hindus, Jains, etc.

It's religions that cause wars. Always have, always will.

For you folks to stand by idly when Muslims are attacked here, yet go off on someone who attacks your religions, proves you're nothing but a bunch of hypocrites.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1060354 Jan 11, 2014
"Obama, shown during a 2010 trip to Afghanistan, doubted that his own troop surge in that country would meet with any success, Gates writes, but he ultimately decided to pull out of the country in order to help his re-election chances" <------

Our Ministry of propaganda (liberal MSM) would never reveal that fact.

Look at the photo of the moron Obama in Afghanistan! 8th one down.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1060355 Jan 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i think one other defended it...
yes, i use hyperbole, when making silly statements especially....
You slipped up and made an honest remark!

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1060356 Jan 11, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"showing what a moron"
"pointing out flaws"
your words betray you.
He's at a level of narcissism mere mortals like us can only aspire to.

Location hidden

#1060357 Jan 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i think one other defended it...
yes, i use hyperbole, when making silly statements especially....
One said it, and several defended it.

Now they pretend it's your fault they said it in the first place!!

You're obviously pissing them off!!

Nice work!!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1060358 Jan 11, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fraud, as usual.
Nobraina, the filthy Fetch, and many others here have attacked Islam as a false religion, a cult, and worse. They say it is a religion of murder and mayhem.
And not a one of you says that is wrong.
But when Woodtick says the same about YOUR religions, you go nuts!!
If you want to defend YOUR religions, you must defend ALL religions.
Because they are all equally valid in the eyes of the believers, whether it's Mormons, Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddists, Hindus, Jains, etc.
It's religions that cause wars. Always have, always will.
For you folks to stand by idly when Muslims are attacked here, yet go off on someone who attacks your religions, proves you're nothing but a bunch of hypocrites.
So your squabble is that people point out the current terrorist or jihadist are Muslim. I think being a jihadist would automatically imply the later.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1060359 Jan 11, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>We need a president that has the best interest of The United States of a America as his first priority,not The Muslim Brotherhood. Obama supports The Muslim Brotherhood and their goal to dominate the world. The Muslim Brotherhood is already in 70 countries and is causing disarray,discrimination,death and war every where they go.
Say's birther Frank the moron who apparently missed that GWB was in bed with the Muslims__geesh__it's only been posted right here a half dozen times today.

Birthers are scum!

Location hidden

#1060360 Jan 11, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
"Obama, shown during a 2010 trip to Afghanistan, doubted that his own troop surge in that country would meet with any success, Gates writes, but he ultimately decided to pull out of the country in order to help his re-election chances" <------
Our Ministry of propaganda (liberal MSM) would never reveal that fact.
Look at the photo of the moron Obama in Afghanistan! 8th one down.
Once Bush abandoned Afganistan, there was no point in the war.

Obama knew that, but Generals love War. It's their jobs.

Note that Gates also said that Obama was proven to be correct about Bush's stupid Wars.

----------

""In the book, says Steve, Gates "does hammer President Obama and his administration" at several points but also "praises the president," comparing his decision-making style to that of Abraham Lincoln.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1060361 Jan 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that is because you just parrot media soundbytes...
thoughts dumbed and shortened down for the ignorant masses...
Yes, this comes right out of ABC nightly news -"So, you hate Christians. What other groups of people do you hate? Blacks? Hillbillies? The sane?"

It is called being succinct.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1060362 Jan 11, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
He's at a level of narcissism mere mortals like us can only aspire to.
A self-righteousness that only the devoted can aspire to.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1060363 Jan 11, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's entitled to his opinion. At least conservatives aren't brainwashed to sound like broken records and don't fall in lockstep out of a fear of being ostracized from the herd.
lol! So... you're claiming the reich wing t-p is rational and think on their own?

Funny how you nuts throw those you don't agree with under the bus.. like Christie!

Talk about lock step!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1060364 Jan 11, 2014
May Sharon rest in peace knowing he was hated by all the right people.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1060365 Jan 11, 2014
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Ain't he great? That's what we receive when we hire a no-nothing about business to run the largest business in the United States? Whatcha gonna do? Impeach him for dereliction of duty? Fat chance that would happen, with people such as 'Obama Money' on the street, and 'Ol Dingy Harry Reid wouldn't allow it past his in-box?
lol! "...a no-nothing about business..."????

I love this comedy channel!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1060366 Jan 11, 2014
Well let's see. What do reich wingers offer Americans...

No transparency....

A strong desire to lynch anyone of their own who fails to tow the party line!!!

And no one else counts!!!

What they claim America wants!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1060367 Jan 11, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If it was November 4,2008 I would.What do you consider fat?
Yes, and he still looks the same; I thought he had weight loss surgery? Didn't he say something about "his trainer" the other day! Trainer? He should fire him. How much do you think he weighs? My guess is 400; he's a walking heart attack, you would think that he would care about his wife and children to get healthy and stay alive.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1060368 Jan 11, 2014
Whatever wrote:
May Sharon rest in peace knowing he was hated by all the right people.
Another fat pig, who lingered on for 8 years in a coma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change one letter in the word (Mar '12) 52 min The real Rudy 111
84 shootings in May 2 hr lol 5
News Chicago man charged for rash of carjackings, fa... 2 hr lol 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr judy 64,688
Trump says Kids Over Medicated 8 hr Tuck Frump 6
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 hr MPMMB 12,330
Change one letter in the word (Apr '12) 23 hr The real Rudy 91

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages