Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1460232 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1059805 Jan 10, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ever heard of virus protection or using a decent browser...or a decent computer...
stupid old fool...
ROTFLMAO....
ouch. That's gonna leave a mark.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1059807 Jan 10, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You are much funnier when posting as dem!
Yeah isn't working fer ya!
lol! Another sucker!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1059808 Jan 10, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I am always amazed at what news orgs thinks is news. Right now in my feed is a story about two Russians cutting off their ears in an arm wrestling match.
lol! Is that why you go to reich wing sites for yours?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1059809 Jan 10, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I am always amazed at what news orgs thinks is news. Right now in my feed is a story about two Russians cutting off their ears in an arm wrestling match.
ears...in an arm wrestling match? Was vodka involved?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1059811 Jan 10, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes , trouble is with Fox news viewers its an OLDER teabagging demographic and so they die off with no young ones coming in behind. Which means eventually they are destined to fail unless they stop doing bullshit.
Extract from Article:
"Younger viewers (age 25-54) are avoiding Fox News like the plague. The reason why younger viewers don’t watch Fox mirrors the struggles of the Republican Party. Instead of embracing issues that matter to younger people, Fox News and the Republican Party have taken positions of opposition. It doesn’t matter how young the Fox News on air talent gets, as long as they cater to the old while male base of the Republican Party, younger people will not tune in"
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/27/fox-ne...
can you post politicus mission statement for us?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1059813 Jan 10, 2014
TRANSPARENCY ALERT...
TRANSPARENCY ALERT...

Hey Republicans, leave ObammaKKKare alone!

"The Obama administration stopped short Thursday of threatening to veto House bills to require officials to tell people if their personal data has been compromised through ObamaCare, and to require weekly reports on the health law's implementation."

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/healthc...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1059814 Jan 10, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
is there a FOXbot app? am i asking the wrong person?
foxbot...i don't think so, but then I'm on a windows phone so I'm probably missing out on the good stuff.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1059815 Jan 10, 2014
this may kill Target...

"Target data breach total rises to up to 110 million"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1059816 Jan 10, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you ocite something? Is this a new liberal or Irish way of citing something?
You also need to fix the apostrophe key on that cheap computer, genius!
Darn - everyone is a fool except you!
ROTFLMAO!!!
Katy Perry ocites me. Maybe that's what he meant
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1059817 Jan 10, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
how many times do you need to be told to quit listening to fox?
i know! what am i thinking!?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1059818 Jan 10, 2014
Grey Poupon takes one for the team...

"Rolls Royce announced Thursday that it's cutting 400 jobs."

http://www.wibc.com/news/story.aspx...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1059819 Jan 10, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'you did not build that' economy is on fire!

"TROTWOOD -- Citing financial performance, Target announced Friday that it is closing eight U.S. stores, including one in Trotwood and another in Middletow..."

http://www.abc22now.com/shared/news/top-stori...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1059820 Jan 10, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
if an employer chooses to make drug use a prohibited activity for his employees, do you have a problem with that???....
Of course not, as with 99% of all Employers will not allow alcohol in the workplace. It's just common sense.

Location hidden

#1059821 Jan 10, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
can you post politicus mission statement for us?
It's a bit like Fox News "Fair and Balanced" in a good way *grin*

Location hidden

#1059822 Jan 10, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Grey Poupon takes one for the team...
"Rolls Royce announced Thursday that it's cutting 400 jobs."
http://www.wibc.com/news/story.aspx...
Oh chit!, Does this mean my order for a new Roller will be delayed?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1059823 Jan 10, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a bit like Fox News "Fair and Balanced" in a good way *grin*
no really. Please post their mission statement.

thanks
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1059824 Jan 10, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
legal.......
If your health isn't enough to make you quit smoking, then the health of your baby should be. Smoking during pregnancy affects you and your baby's health before, during, and after your baby is born. The nicotine (the addictive substance in cigarettes), carbon monoxide, and numerous other poisons you inhale from a cigarette are carried through your bloodstream and go directly to your baby.
Secondhand smoke (also called passive smoke or environmental tobacco smoke) is the combination of smoke from a burning cigarette and smoke exhaled by a smoker.
The smoke that burns off the end of a cigarette or cigar actually contains more harmful substances (tar, carbon monoxide, nicotine, and others) than the smoke inhaled by the smoker.
If you are regularly exposed to secondhand smoke, you increase your and your baby's risk of developing lung cancer, heart disease, emphysema, allergies, asthma, and other health problems.
http://www.webmd.com/baby/smoking-during-preg...
i hope you weren't trying to make a point.
Science, not webmd, made my point...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1059825 Jan 10, 2014
Does anyone doubt Obama & Democrats are corrupt?

WASHINGTON – A lawyer representing dozens of Tea Party groups said Friday that only a few of his clients have been approached by federal investigators over the IRS targeting scandal, in the latest complaint about the slow pace of the probe eight months after the original admission.

Concerns continue to mount that the government is slow-walking its investigation into unfair practices by the IRS. The latest complaint comes a day after lawmakers revealed that the individual leading the Justice Department probe is a political supporter of President Obama.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1059826 Jan 10, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
This Christie thing is very interesting.
The more you peel the onion the more it reeks.
Wildstein is Christies high school buddy.
Just a matter of time before they find the red herring or, on threat of prosecution, one of his minions rolls on him.
As William Shakespeare said, "The fool doth think he is wise". Christie is a fool.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1059827 Jan 10, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not, as with 99% of all Employers will not allow alcohol in the workplace. It's just common sense.
no, not just "in the workplace", but using drugs period....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 24 min Boris 104,555
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min Got a Woody - Allan 62,355
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 49 min Always hopeful 7,957
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 71,243
God is a Trump sucker after all!!! 2 hr kyman 2
TRUMP FORCE being formed to clean up Chicago! 2 hr kyman 2
The Color of Crime in Chicago. 2 hr kyman 23

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages