Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1604180 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1060105 Jan 10, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Well, Obama's Brain Initiative finding a way for Harris to inflict an artificial "universal" moral code on all of us that they disagree with could be one way things could go horribly wrong.
http://www.salon.com/2010/10/17/sam_harris_in...
Like Sam, Obama finds individual free will a nuisance that should be eradicated in we "useless eaters" who pay his salary. He finds it very irksome that anyone calls him on his own numerous lies and deceptions. It takes so much energy to defend so many lies when it would be so much more convenient if we were all turned into automatons whose only purpose in life is to do his will and be dutiful, pleasant taxpayers who never complained about being oppressed or resenting him and Michelle's opulent wasteful use of "our" dollars.
Notice Sam's flippant response to the interviewer's question regarding who gets to use mind control technology. I don't much care for the arrogance that gave birth to who these people plan on targeting for a "free will" lobotomy.
This guy wants Science to determine human morality instead of religion? Visions of Josef Mengele come to mind. Global Warming with Algore, Magic Negro Marxists and the UN's IPCC running roughshod over skeptics.

The Chernobyl disaster. Thalidomide. Lobotomies. Electroshock Therapy. Phrenology.

And how about those Leftist PC Lab Coats at Berkley who once claimed to have found the Conservative Gene? They also claim that religious people are less compassionate than Atheists.

Saving the Whales is far more important than saving human infants. The New Morality might decide that Wealth Redistribution is is the moral thing to do.

I can clearly see where this Loose Screw is headed toward.

Centralized Power. One World Order. Science Rules.

You will be assimilated. It is the moral thing to do.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1060106 Jan 10, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, you've got a full quiver and a sharp mind.
And you know how to use both effectively. Seriously.
Flattery from you is finer than gold.:)

Lapeer, MI

#1060107 Jan 10, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
And don't count on being allowed to protest much.
http://www.alternet.org/story/151864/6_creepy...
So many Sci-Fi stories deal with escapists, hardy individuals that haul ass off into a distant quadrant to find a nice planet to hide on.

These stories are prophetic.

And we can see the potential for dystopia emerging at this moment of the Magic Negro Era.

But most Progressives are more concerned with Gun Control, The Price Is Right, Free Cellphones and Free Abortions.

Lapeer, MI

#1060108 Jan 10, 2014
Whatever wrote:
The Human Foible of Believing Oneself Superior to Others Extends Even to... Prisoners
"The results suggest low self-esteem is not among the prisoners’ problems. Compared to their fellow inmates,“they rated themselves as more moral, kinder to others, more self-controlled, more law-abiding, more compassionate, more generous, more dependable, more trustworthy, and more honest.”
In addition,“Participants rated themselves as better than the average community member on all traits, with the exception of law-abidingness.” On that last point, the researchers report,“they rated themselves as equally law abiding” as the average person,“which may be the most surprising of all, given their incarcerated status.”
http://www.psmag.com/navigation/health-and-be...
I am extremely humble and damned proud of it:)

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1060109 Jan 10, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"I became a conservative by being around liberals (at UC Berkeley) and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives."
--- Greg Gutfeld
I like that.
Me too. Heard him say that myself. But Gutfeld is a conservative to the core no matter what letter is by his name. His biting critiques are extremely refreshing and very funny sometimes.

But just popped in before turning off the computer. Signing off now.

Location hidden

#1060110 Jan 10, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy wants Science to determine human morality instead of religion? Visions of Josef Mengele come to mind. Global Warming with Algore, Magic Negro Marxists and the UN's IPCC running roughshod over skeptics.
The Chernobyl disaster. Thalidomide. Lobotomies. Electroshock Therapy. Phrenology.
And how about those Leftist PC Lab Coats at Berkley who once claimed to have found the Conservative Gene? They also claim that religious people are less compassionate than Atheists.
Saving the Whales is far more important than saving human infants. The New Morality might decide that Wealth Redistribution is is the moral thing to do.
I can clearly see where this Loose Screw is headed toward.
Centralized Power. One World Order. Science Rules.
You will be assimilated. It is the moral thing to do.
I don't expect either entity, religion or science to decide o enforce an individual's morality; either way is unnatural. A fair society cannot morally force any one group of people or individual to submit to having their ability to deceive and recognize deceit in others taken away, it is the oldest survival mechanism common to nearly every creature on earth and a human's ONLY way of determining what is moral for them as individuals. With every breath we take the universe challenges us to prove what is right and what is not. Lucretius understood how deceptive reality can be and that the eye alone cannot be trusted, "will" must be allowed to speculate as it pleases. There's no point in being alive if our mind "isn't" *all we have* as Sam so hypocritically claims in his videos. He really shouldn't have taken so much LSD when he was younger, otherwise, why else does he seem to be so unaware that he constantly contradicts himself when cornered?

"No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Location hidden

#1060111 Jan 10, 2014
Ooops, make that "...or enforce..."

I really should shut it down and go to sleep.
Truth

Pointe-claire, Canada

#1060112 Jan 11, 2014
Obama is with them, has been put there by them
He went to hawaii on my money they stole
It is ten years each and every minute of the day they control my phones my emais, my browsers, disconnect my conference calls on skype and on the phone, disrupt my calls, block sites i want to visit or apps i want to download, put trojans on my skype and emails, they entered all my familys phones and computers and all my 999 contacts on skype and robbed trillions and trillions of euros, usd etc. from me. All my clients they steal. And they do the same with all the brokers in the business. See Alan Grayson asking Feds for a full accounting on who is being paid on the 600T a month of off balance funds.
Karen Hudes ex chief counsel of the world bank thieves is saying that they own all the biggest companies and that same group owns the smaller and smaller and on and on and own it all.
People for hacking and robbing a credit card the feds put people in jail, well i deduct that they did illegal acts by hacking into all the brokers and since they are so rotten and dusgusting, we should give them no mercy, the guillotine should be the fate God wants them to have according to what He did to the wicked in the Bible.
Who are they to take the liberty to hide in our computers and phones and steal our hard work and the inheritance of our children that God meant for us.
The devils thst they are must pay for their fraudulent gangster actions.
They gave 200M to david black from the Rcmp so that they do not take cate of the investigations when we complain but they tell you to go on welfare.
Who is allowing this racket of the worse sort?
Stop it, we want the right to live a decent life, be able to eat, live, feed our children and have the fruits of our labour.
Someone better do something with those rats and all the anonymous. Bilderbergs, G8 and all the idiots following the demonic gangsters.
Here are some names of the garbage with them
THEANONYMOUS HACK INTO THE WHOLE WORLD AND THE FEDS ARE PICKING UP LITTLE BOYS.PLEASE THEY ARE ANONYMOUS OLDER MEN SOME ARE GENERALS OF THE FEDS, WITH ALL THE NAMES I WILL GIVE BELOW.
 AFTER ALL THE ONES THEY MURDERED, ROBBED, DESTROYED  THEY ARE STILL RUNNING THE STREETS AND ENJOYING OUR MONEY.
THE ANONYMOUS HACKERS, THE   FEDS, OBAMA, THE EX PRESIDENTS  CLINTON AND HIS WIFE HILLARY  AND BUSH, THE FEDS, EX  CHIEF  GENERAL ROSIER,  FED BILL TRINCHE VAN BOETZELAER , WHITE SWAN INTL UK LTD ., IZAK SCHWEITZ, BERNAKE, PAULSEN, LARS HUBINETTE (SIG AHLEN HUBINETTE, LEARSI AHLEN HUBINETTE),  The white dragons,   MARS THE SUPPOSED TRADER, MARC BARRY, MARK FORSTEIN AND HIS COLUMBIAN COMPUTER TECH    I THINK HIS NAME IS JOSE,  
EASY TO FIND HIM ON THE PAYROLL OF HIS CREDIT REPAIR COMPANY WHICH HE CLOSED, his lawyer  lawrence beiler, JIM TEAGUE,  Israel CHEKROUN  AND ALL HIS FAMILY IN ISRAEL, HK AND WORLDWIDE, stephane chase , and many more
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1060113 Jan 11, 2014
new yawk wrote:
Thanks, USA. Clarifies for me. Agree, all very childish.
Just heard it was a spiteful act on Christie's part against the Mayor.
If so, a childish prank that caused much havoc.
G'Night USA ...:-)
<quoted text>
Yeah/Gay Ghost for sure. Kalifornia demphag goes to bed.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1060117 Jan 11, 2014
Liberals R Defective wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the input, many of our first Negro presidents supporters have spent that last 14 years blaming George W for everything, including the weather! One must look at the facts. It's not an endless hatred towards our beloved first true Marxist President, it's that he has gotten away with so much corruption, he makes the Clintons and Nixon look like amatures. People are fed up with the Regimes bull shit.
Rush keeps saying that Obama is creating our weather patterns.

so i'd say Bush is off the hook for that one at least. the economy? not so much.

Economic Downturn and Legacy of Bush Policies Continue to Drive Large Deficits

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/...

and btw ...not enough People it seems.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1060118 Jan 11, 2014
House votes to manufacture Obamacare security scandal

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/01/10/1268...

Obamacare Website's Biggest Security Threat May Be Darrell Issa

HealthCare.gov could clearly be compromised if, say, sensitive documents were leaked to the public that included software code or other technical information that provided hackers with a road map for vulnerabilities in the site. Such documents currently reside with Issa, who obtained them last month -- unredacted -- after subpoenaing them from MITRE Corporation, the federal contractor overseeing security of the website.

Throughout the subpoena process, MITRE officials warned Issa in three separate letters that the documents could result in "irreparable harm" to the website's security if they end up in the wrong hands, even with redactions. They offered to let him come into MITRE's offices and view redacted versions of them. Beyond that, White House Counsel Kathryn Ruemmler sent Issa a letter warning that disclosures could increase risks to all IT systems across the federal government. Top House Democrats, meanwhile, pressed for a classified briefing with administration cyber security officials to assess the risks posed by a potential leak of those documents.

But Issa insisted on getting the unredacted versions, and on Dec. 17, he posted excerpts from them online in a letter to HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius in which he raised concerns with the website's security.

The move drew a harsh response from Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.), ranking member on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. He blasted Issa for being "reckless" with sensitive data.

"Chairman Issa's letter cherry-picks from the documents, mischaracterizes the status of the website, and appears inconsistent with the House Parliamentarian's longstanding interpretation and guidance relating to Committee documents," Cummings said in a statement. "The Chairman's actions are a reckless and transparent attempt to frighten Americans away from the Heathcare.gov website and deny them health insurance to which they are entitled."

It remains to be seen if Issa will release more excerpts from the documents, but he's got quite a track record of leaking sensitive information. In Oct. 2012, he compromised the identity of Libyans working with the U.S. by posting 166 pages of sensitive State Department cables online. He leaked a document in May 2011 that was covered by a court-ordered seal, he released sensitive information in July 2011 about security breaches at U.S. airports and in June 2012, he revealed information from court-sealed wiretaps while speaking on the House floor.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/10/obam...

to no one's surprise, the crook acts like a crook.

Issa/Scott 2016! or maybe Christie/Issa 2016! let the lying games begin!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1060119 Jan 11, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq at least had a chance to grow into some version of democracy if residual troops had been left behind to finish what was started and if Obama had lifted a little finger to try and negotiate those terms into fruition.
But Obama just wants to be right and that applies to Iraq as well. Nevermind the blood and treasure that has been lost.
Yes, Bush did a wonderful job ordering the surge and helping Iraq to stand on its own two feet.
Can you say Obama did a wonderful job letting Iraq dissolve back into chaos without even a feeble attempt to prevent it?
George Bush and his feckless adventure created this chaos you clueless twit!
How many suicide bombings occurred before our invasion? None! How many sectarian dislocations? None! How was the Christian community in Iraq doing before we invaded? Just fine, but now, not so much.
And how about the other effects of our invasion;
Children in Fallujah who suffer from birth defects which are thought to be linked to weapons used in attacks on the city by US Marines.
Dramatic increases in infant mortality, cancer and leukaemia in the Iraqi city of Fallujah, which was bombarded by US Marines in 2004, exceed those reported by survivors of the atomic bombs that were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945, according to a new study.
Iraqi doctors in Fallujah have complained since 2005 of being overwhelmed by the number of babies with serious birth defects, ranging from a girl born with two heads to paralysis of the lower limbs. They said they were also seeing far more cancers than they did before the battle for Fallujah between US troops and insurgents.
Their claims have been supported by a survey showing a four-fold increase in all cancers and a 12-fold increase in childhood cancer in under-14s. Infant mortality in the city is more than four times higher than in neighboring Jordan and eight times higher than in Kuwait.
Let's also add that women's rights have deteriorated under the Islamic government that took power.
No stupid, we didn't make things any better for the Iraqi people; we made them worse and made it harder for them to establish a democratic government.
No amount of residual troops would change this Carol; we'd just be getting more body bags coming home along with military personnel maimed both physically and mentally.
But go ahead Carol, keep defending the indefensible.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1060120 Jan 11, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Realtime wanted Bush to go to New Orleans and drive all those school buses loaded with people out of there who the liberal mayor left stranded - both the buses and the people.
Go figure.
Sure Carol, keep repeating those long debunked lies that Fox kept putting out to defend the totally and tragically inept response to Karina. How about some actual facts;
CLAIM — MAYOR NAGIN LEFT 2,000 SCHOOL BUSES BEHIND IN THE FLOOD: Sean Hannity said,“You would have thought that the 2,000 buses, school buses, that sat in the yards would have been used to help those people that were incapable of getting out on their own, but none of that had happened locally.”[Hannity and Colmes, 9/6/05]
FACT — NEW ORLEANS HAD LESS THAN 300 WORKING SCHOOL BUSES:“The [Orleans Parish school] district owns 324 buses but 70 are broken down.”[New Orleans Times-Picayune, 9/5/05]
CLAIM: LOCAL OFFICIALS DESERVE BLAME FOR LACK OF EVACUATION BUSES : Rick Santorum claimed,“Many didn’t have cars … And that really was a failure on the part of local officials in not making transportation available to get people out.”[Times Leader, 9/6/05]
FACT: LOUISIANA NATIONAL GUARD REQUESTED 700 BUSES FROM FEMA FOR EVACUATIONS, FEMA ONLY SENT 100: The Boston Globe reported,“On Sunday, the day before the storm, the Louisiana National Guard asked FEMA for 700 buses to evacuate people. It received only 100.”[Boston Globe, 9/11/05]
CLAIM — RESIDENTS WHO REMAINED IN NEW ORLEANS ARE TO BLAME FOR NOT EVACUATING: Sen. Rick Santorum said,“I mean, you have people who don’t heed those warnings and then put people at risk as a result of not heeding those warnings. There may be a need to look at tougher penalties on those who decide to ride it out and understand that there are consequences to not leaving.”[Associated Press, 9/6/05]
FACT — MOST RESIDENTS WHO REMAINED COULDN’T AFFORD TO LEAVE: New York Times:“The victims, they note, were largely black and poor, those who toiled in the background of the tourist havens, living in tumbledown neighborhoods that were long known to be vulnerable to disaster if the levees failed. Without so much as a car or bus fare to escape ahead of time, they found themselves left behind by a failure to plan for their rescue should the dreaded day ever arrive.”[New York Times, 9/2/05]
Let's also not forget that five of eight top Federal Emergency Management Agency officials came to their posts with virtually no experience in handling disasters.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1060123 Jan 11, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only person who screwed up was the Governor of Louisiana. Under federal law, she had to give the federal government permission to allow an armed National Guard to rescue those people - some who were locked and loaded with looted weapons.
She refused to do so until the 11th hour and then got in front of the first camera to blame Bush.
That's what liberals do. The mayor even accused Bush of being racist because of the governor's delay to take prompt action even though dozens of empty school buses got washed away without being employed to load up his own people who ended up dying because of his own neglect.
Again, that's what liberals do. Just like spoiled children..."I didn't do it! He did it!"
You're a goddamned liar Carol!
FACT – BUSH PUT FEMA IN CHARGE OF EFFORT BEFORE KATRINA STRUCK:“Specifically, FEMA is authorized to identify, mobilize, and provide at its discretion, equipment and resources necessary to alleviate the impacts of the emergency.”[White House, 8/27/05]
FACT — FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ABLE TO ACT WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM STATES: The Wall Street Journal:“Mr. Chertoff activated the National Response Plan last Tuesday by declaring the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina an ‘Incident of National Significance.’ The plan, which was rolled out to much fanfare in January, essentially enables Washington to move federal assets to the disaster without waiting for requests from state officials.”[Wall Street Journal, 9/13/05]
FEMA didn't need the permission of the governor to act.
You're an idiot Carol!
Lnc

United States

#1060124 Jan 11, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It is bizarre to me that Nren't cancelling their subscriptions wholesale right about now.
Maybe those subscribers know perfectly well what the Nhy they subscribed in the first place.
H-m-m-m-m.....
The Jesse Stone character starts out at about 35 years old.

A former minor league baseball shortstop, who injures the shoulder of his throwing arm, he was raised in Arizona and California.[2] Having been dumped by his beautiful wife (actress Jennifer Stone), he was asked to resign from his job as a homicide detective for the LAPD Robbery-Homicide Division because of a drinking problem that begins after his divorce.
Lnc

United States

#1060125 Jan 11, 2014
A good read when not devoting ones life to topix trolls

Showing up drunk to an interview for a job as police chief for the small town of Paradise, Massachusetts , he is hired because the corrupt president of the town board of selectmen thinks he will be easy to control.

He quickly notices that the town is rife with big league crimes, the mob, white supremacists, wildly errant wives and a triple homicide.

Stone knows this job will be more difficult than he anticipated. But Stone proves up to the task and makes a corruption case against the town council president and arrests him.

The series chronicles Stone's cases as chief of the Paradise Police Department as well as his struggles with alcohol and his complicated relationship with his ex-wife. He is respected and well liked by the police officers in the town police department. He has a good working relationship and friendship with the State Police Homicide Commander, Captain Healy.
Lnc

United States

#1060126 Jan 11, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a goddamned liar Carol!
FACT – BUSH PUT FEMA IN CHARGE OF EFFORT BEFORE KATRINA STRUCK:“Specifically, FEMA is authorized to identify, mobilize, and provide at its discretion, equipment and resources necessary to alleviate the impacts of the emergency.”[White House, 8/27/05]
FACT — FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ABLE TO ACT WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM STATES: The Wall Street Journal:“Mr. Chertoff activated the National Response Plan last Tuesday by declaring the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina an ‘Incident of National Significance.’ The plan, which was rolled out to much fanfare in January, essentially enables Washington to move federal assets to the disaster without waiting for requests from state officials.”[Wall Street Journal, 9/13/05]
FEMA didn't need the permission of the governor to act.
You're an idiot Carol!
Carol begins with the right wing attitude cherry picking history to find what she wants.
She is Not the racist type found in the posts of several other.... ehrr trolls.
She may believe that she is convincing someone on the thread... few change their minds by reading fox oriented talk.
Good Morning ...
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1060127 Jan 11, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly why he didn't leave those troops just like I know the criticism he received for not doing much, much more to negotiate their retention.
From you own liberal talking points manual - the NY Times:
"In the case of Iraq, the American goal has been to leave a stable and representative government, avoid a power vacuum that neighboring states and terrorists could exploit and maintain sufficient influence so that Iraq would be a partner or, at a minimum, not an opponent in the Middle East.
"But the Obama administration has fallen frustratingly short of some of those objectives.
"The attempt by Mr. Obama and his senior aides to fashion an extraordinary power-sharing arrangement between Mr. Maliki and Mr. Allawi never materialized. Neither did an agreement that would have kept a small American force in Iraq to train the Iraqi military and patrol the country’s skies. A plan to use American civilians to train the Iraqi police has been severely cut back. The result is an Iraq that is less stable domestically and less reliable internationally than the United States had envisioned."
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/23/world/middl...
Read it and weep.
You're leaving out some important pieces of the article Carol;
With Iraqi leaders jockeying for influence and Mr. Allawi still out of the government, neither Mr. Maliki nor his rival wanted to stick his neck out by supporting a continuing American military presence, no matter how small.
Some experts say that given the Iraqis’ concerns about sovereignty, and Iranian pressure, the politicians in Baghdad were simply not prepared to make the hard decisions that were needed to secure parliamentary approval. Others say the Iraqis sensed the Americans’ ambivalence and were being asked to make unpopular political decisions for a modest military benefit.
Neither the Iraqis nor the American people for that matter wanted our troops left in that meat grinder that Bush created.
Lnc

United States

#1060128 Jan 11, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
George Bush and his feckless adventure created this chaos you clueless twit!
How many suicide bombings occurred before our invasion? None! How many sectarian dislocations? None! How was the Christian community in Iraq doing before we invaded? Just fine, but now, not so much.
And how about the other effects of our invasion;
Children in Fallujah who suffer from birth defects which are thought to be linked to weapons used in attacks on the city by US Marines.
Dramatic increases in infant mortality, cancer and leukaemia in the Iraqi city of Fallujah, which was bombarded by US Marines in 2004, exceed those reported by survivors of the atomic bombs that were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945, according to a new study.
Iraqi doctors in Fallujah have complained since 2005 of being overwhelmed by the number of babies with serious birth defects, ranging from a girl born with two heads to paralysis of the lower limbs. They said they were also seeing far more cancers than they did before the battle for Fallujah between US troops and insurgents.
Their claims have been supported by a survey showing a four-fold increase in all cancers and a 12-fold increase in childhood cancer in under-14s. Infant mortality in the city is more than four times higher than in neighboring Jordan and eight times higher than in Kuwait.
Let's also add that women's rights have deteriorated under the Islamic government that took power.
No stupid, we didn't make things any better for the Iraqi people; we made them worse and made it harder for them to establish a democratic government.
No amount of residual troops would change this Carol; we'd just be getting more body bags coming home along with military personnel maimed both physically and mentally.
But go ahead Carol, keep defending the indefensible.
Islamic civil war seems taking place in Iraq and Syria.

We are out of Iraq because of President Obama and no troops are coming home in body bags .

Now lets get out of Afghanistan.

We are NOT the worlds policeman.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1060129 Jan 11, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only gibberish to you because you gobble up lies like candy.
It's like trying to convince a child raised on fast food to eat vegetables because it's good for them. They're too used to junk food.
You're used to liberal media junk food of lies and distortions. So it's actually understandable why you'd have such an aversion to any form of the truth.
You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the butt Carol. It's your posts that are filled with lies, distortions and outright delusions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Patriot AKA Bozo 63,986
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 55 min loose cannon 242,629
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 105,274
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 11,323
Dum black cops 10 hr Frankie 1
National FELON League 11 hr Big Ed 1
Black-Lives-Matter, saves goods, shoes etc. fro... 12 hr Thoughtful Lads 6

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages