Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1058660 Jan 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had been paying attention, you would know that I have been discussing the Catholic Church aka Roman Catholic Church aka Church of Rome. You can cherry pick all you want. Does not change the fact that they are intertwined. I have not been discussing other denominations. I am not discussing neighborhood churches that are struggling. I am discussing the one church that is attempting to influence legislation in this country. The one church that should have their tax exempt status denied. Stop trying to change the subject.
what about the ONE mosque? stupid fool. Moslems and their mini government housed in every mosque are the biggest perpetrators of changing legislature under the guise of religion. They blow us up and fund terrorism and yet??? liberals like you protect their right to blow us up.
Fetch Almighty

Chicago, IL

#1058661 Jan 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
total failure in both countries.....
you?
Fetch Almighty

Chicago, IL

#1058662 Jan 9, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it's a bad thing or you wouldn't be here....<insert rim shot sound effect>.
take your wife...please
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1058663 Jan 9, 2014
Fetch Almighty wrote:
<quoted text>interesting that your nurse doesn't give you the context when she reads to you...you're not very bright are you?
Too bad that you have a defenseless position.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1058664 Jan 9, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be helpful to change the troll's name to dem when responding to him.
I change the troll's name back to dem and seems no one else does, or I will mock dem teabaggering ones moniker and change his post...

As example when the stupid eggplant dem hijacks a moniker, I will change it to dem teabagging whatever" or " dem teabagging galt" as example, when the stupid eggplant hijacks a moniker.. so people know it's eggplant dem tea bagging other posters...

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1058665 Jan 9, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
One minute he's a dictator wanna-be, doing anything to harm his opponents.
Next minute he's a wimp.
You're certifiably insane, Carol. That's a fact.
You can't even assemble a cogent argument against Obama.
Get started. Do what you do best.
Prove again what an idiot you are.
morning nuc.

I meant to thank you for your post a few days back. So...thank you

yes, the sf/gb game was exciting. My son is a huge GB fan so it was a big deal at my house. Looking forward to this weekend.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1058666 Jan 9, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a big fan of Christie, but he has acted more like a leader today than Obama ever has or ever will.
If only he hadn't given the president a big old bear hug who was only doing what any president would have done and then followed him around like a schoolgirl.

People aren't going to forget that. He may have the hutzpah Obama lacks but Christie blew it with the cuddling and kissing ass and skipping around behind Obama just because he visited New Jersey after a major hurricane. It was embarrassing.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1058667 Jan 9, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Unannounced lane closures were responsible for several medical emergency delays. Additionally the four days of closures created a plethora of problems that cost businesses and individuals time and money.
During four days of front page and lead in headlines and perhaps thousands of emails to the state capitol building it's difficult to believe that no one with authority realized that the traffic study was bogus.
Isn't that the busiest bridge in the United States?
every time Obama visits a city with his Imperial entourage, the same problems occur...

by the way, pal, who controls and operates the bridge???...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1058668 Jan 9, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Why?
He must be lonely. Maybe his blowup doll popped.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1058669 Jan 9, 2014
...what did Pres Carter's people say...

We'd be out of oil by now...

http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2014/01/09...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1058671 Jan 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you ween't smart enough to change dem's post properly...
do you have to listen to a recording telling you to breathe in and breathe out?
this is advice to everyone. When posting on a nasty forum such as Topix, don't use an avatar that can be associated with your real self. People get nasty here and it really isn't that hard to find out ones real identity.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1058672 Jan 9, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>He's got my vote if he runs, either him or Hillary, they are about the same politically, middle of the road.
surely you jest....

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1058673 Jan 9, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... woodtick57 tea baggering ghetto dem.. LOL... How cute...
It's the culture...
it's hegel the muppet mouth--- always travels with dem and the fairy.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1058674 Jan 9, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Those idiots need their license revoked. don't get me started on idiot drivers!
Yeah, it's brutal Flack, you even slow down, wave them in, flash your lights, send em a postcard to let them in and they still slam on their brakes. Dumbest thing I have ever seen.
Fetch Almighty

Chicago, IL

#1058676 Jan 9, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad that you have a defenseless position.
explain...then i'll tell you why you're wrong
M Stein

New York, NY

#1058677 Jan 9, 2014
NuculurVodkaOption wrote:
<quoted text> liar? Liar? Obama's pants are on fire! And lily's, too! Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL
How's this for a bumper sticker?

IF YOU LIKE YOUR LIES, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR PRESIDENT. PERIOD.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1058679 Jan 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, you are too stupid to convey a thoughtful response to anything...
wanna cracker?
Jean from Queens lives???...

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1058680 Jan 9, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
And when he realized what actually happened within his administration, he acted like a leader and held those responsible accountable. He actually took concrete action, he did just illude to having an "investigation". Do you think that Obama will ever have the class to do the same?
The political Teflon Don? Not a chance.

Obama to High School Grads: "Don't Make Excuses"

"Don't mimic Washington by making excuses, Obama advised graduating high school students as he urged them to take responsibility for failure as well as success."

A classic "Do as I say, not as I do" teachable moment by the Liar in Chief.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1058684 Jan 9, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If only he hadn't given the president a big old bear hug who was only doing what any president would have done and then followed him around like a schoolgirl.
People aren't going to forget that. He may have the hutzpah Obama lacks but Christie blew it with the cuddling and kissing ass and skipping around behind Obama just because he visited New Jersey after a major hurricane. It was embarrassing.
He did what he thought he need to do to get what the people of NJ needed at the time.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1058688 Jan 9, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Wounded Warriors
However, the VA has not been that responsive in the past.
Out of the $148 million Wounded Warriors collected, they gave only about $35 million to aid wounded warriors.

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/media/47...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abia State University, Direct entry admission c... 17 min prof vicktor 1
Abby 9-30 20 min edogxxx 2
Amy 9-30 23 min edogxxx 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,568
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 51 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,544
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,461
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 46,971
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,321

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]