Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1058911 Jan 9, 2014
Eman Sr wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you always delusional or was it something you had to work at?
So, show us proof this is wrong.

Let's see now...
Frank Marshal Davis is Obama's biological father.(Look at the photos of Obama "Sr", Obama "Jr" and Davis, and you tell us who's Obama's real father.)
Obama had to have his US citizenship (if he ever had it) renounced for him to become a citizen of Indonesia while Sukarno was dictator because Sukarno didn't allow dual citizenship.(If Obama re-acquired this hypothetical US citizenship, where's the documentation?)
Obama could not have had a US passport when he went to Pakistan in 1981 because Pakistan was on the US State Department's "No Travel" list.
Obama's name was "Barry Soetoro" when he was at Occidental, and also when his mother wrote a letter to her employer, Ford Foundation, requesting use of travel benefits for dependent children in school. Since it's alleged Obama transferred from Occidental to Columbia, his name had to have been the same name he used at Occidental, "Barry Soetoro". Even PBS couldn't find a single person who ever met Obama on the Campus of Columbia when they produced a documentary promoting him in 2012, which is consistent with what the longest serving professor of a class he would have had to take said, the president of his class said, and Fox News said after the called and talked to 400 people in the class he claims to have graduated with.
Obama claims to have been a constitutional lawyer, but nobody can find any proof Obama has ever seen the inside of a courtroom as a lawyer.
Obama is a complete fraud. He's a college dropout from Occidental who has very high connections in the Communist Party USA that screwed someone out of a Harvard education so some communist protege could get another fraudulent line in their fraudulent resume.
Obama is a candidate for the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on human society in the history of civilization.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1058912 Jan 9, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
<walter mitty>
So, in your dictionary, "spank" is "to run away"?
i ahve run away from nothing. i have proven you silly site to be bullshit, just as all the hearing we had on this did...

there were no requests for security in benghazi just for Tripoli and that security force would not have travelled with Stevens...

run home, little boy, not only are you embarrassing your self, you are even insulting me with such ignorant crap. even slugs think the crap you are posting is stupid...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1058913 Jan 9, 2014
Eman Sr wrote:
<quoted text>
PhD in birtherism.
Whatever

Los Angeles, CA

#1058914 Jan 9, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
<walter mitty>
So, in your dictionary, "spank" is "to run away"?
So did you settle on the first who re in Moscow or did you shop around a while.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1058915 Jan 9, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
...nothing to take from this...
"There were 655 cold records in the past week compared to 101 warm records, a ratio of 6.5 to 1. Cold temperature records have been set from the Canadian border down to the Gulf coast of Louisiana."
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2014/01/08/usa-col...
I just read a Scientific American headline stating that even though it got really cold across the U.S., it was not record breaking.

I'm not kidding.

Liberal Media marches on unbowed, unbroken and shameless....
Whatever

Los Angeles, CA

#1058916 Jan 9, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey. Dumbass. What did you discover about the Chaco Canyon culture and doors?
If you don't feel stupid now, it's because you are stupid.
Time for catechism.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1058917 Jan 9, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to answer the post this time?
Quotes from pathological liars. Like anyone is going to believe anything that comes out of their mouths. Let's take a look at the time line.
After you look at the time line, how in hell can you say something like " they did their jobs as well, if not better than most."
The time line shows Hillare completely ignoring the very obviously growing threat to the Ambassador, her repeatedly denying more security, her ordering a reduction of security, and her cancelling security contracts for Stevens.
http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/05/damn ...
Looking at the time line, it appears the Obama administration was part of the plan to kill Stevens, eliminating his security so Al Qaeda could kill him.
Now, given that the CIA intelligence report proved the White House explanation a lie, why did Susan Rice continue spewing that lie on every television network that would let her useless ass appear?
ignoring.....

Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security, U.S. officials say

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/05/14/191235/...

wanna explain that?

i can't believe you don't know this stuff. i thought everyone did.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1058918 Jan 9, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Well it certainly does to the poster I responded to.
Eagles, bats and songbirds are all endangered by windmills__not sure about Osprey, Owls, ducks, geese and shore birds__I haven't read any dumbazz right wing posts about those winged creatures yet.
Penguins and chickens appear safe though__so far.
endangered? they may suffer some losses, but endangered? as in they may be wiped out by them? doubtful.

have you ever been around a large windmill? they have one close by where i work there aren't piles of bird carcasses laying around the base of it...

and how cat predations of songbirds have anything to o with wind power no matter who you responded to?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1058919 Jan 9, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
...I bet Stephen Hawking gets all his science from this website...
"Ignore Climate Change at Your Peril"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mary-robinson/i...
Who does get their science from the HUFF/PUFF post?
DumbDave?

Minnesota's North Coast

#1058921 Jan 9, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I just read a Scientific American headline stating that even though it got really cold across the U.S., it was not record breaking.
I'm not kidding.
Liberal Media marches on unbowed, unbroken and shameless....
wow breaking news! of course it wasn't record breaking...
Whatever

Los Angeles, CA

#1058922 Jan 9, 2014
Eman Sr wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh he has always been a fkn idiot, but after his mail order bride dumped him and he got fired he's really a fkn lunatic
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1058923 Jan 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i am leaving the stumbling in crap to you. you are up to your eyeballs in it now...
please show me a picture of these buildings...
now the Hopi Kivas were built into the ground and they were entered from above but they did have doors on those openings...
keep digging!
You are so full of your self, liberal.

"i am ..."

"show me..."

What a frikkin moron narcissist! So typical of you mentally ill extremist partisans on the left.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1058924 Jan 9, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What part of your arse did that craziness come from.
Perhaps you remember that the McCormick's sold the Tribune Properties to Sam Zell in 2007 and that the company entered bankruptcy the following year.
Are you saying that the McCormick's were not right leaning?
Or that Sam Zell is a liberal?
WTF are you saying anyway?
in 2008? they entered bankruptcy???? wasn't O'bama running in 2008? did O'bama kill another business? probably.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1058926 Jan 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i ahve run away from nothing. i have proven you silly site to be bullshit, just as all the hearing we had on this did...
there were no requests for security in benghazi just for Tripoli and that security force would not have travelled with Stevens...
run home, little boy, not only are you embarrassing your self, you are even insulting me with such ignorant crap. even slugs think the crap you are posting is stupid...
Here we go again!

"i have..." only you spell it "I ahve"!

What a narcissist moron!

Minnesota's North Coast

#1058927 Jan 9, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see now...
Frank Marshal Davis is Obama's biological father.(Look at the photos of Obama "Sr", Obama "Jr" and Davis, and you tell us who's Obama's real father.)
Obama had to have his US citizenship (if he ever had it) renounced for him to become a citizen of Indonesia while Sukarno was dictator because Sukarno didn't allow dual citizenship.(If Obama re-acquired this hypothetical US citizenship, where's the documentation?)
Obama could not have had a US passport when he went to Pakistan in 1981 because Pakistan was on the US State Department's "No Travel" list.
Obama's name was "Barry Soetoro" when he was at Occidental, and also when his mother wrote a letter to her employer, Ford Foundation, requesting use of travel benefits for dependent children in school. Since it's alleged Obama transferred from Occidental to Columbia, his name had to have been the same name he used at Occidental, "Barry Soetoro". Even PBS couldn't find a single person who ever met Obama on the Campus of Columbia when they produced a documentary promoting him in 2012, which is consistent with what the longest serving professor of a class he would have had to take said, the president of his class said, and Fox News said after the called and talked to 400 people in the class he claims to have graduated with.
Obama claims to have been a constitutional lawyer, but nobody can find any proof Obama has ever seen the inside of a courtroom as a lawyer.
Obama is a complete fraud. He's a college dropout from Occidental who has very high connections in the Communist Party USA that screwed someone out of a Harvard education so some communist protege could get another fraudulent line in their fraudulent resume.
Obama is a candidate for the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on human society in the history of civilization.
Man! your stupidity hurts it is so deep and far reaching!!!

many constitutional lawyers do not work in courtrooms. in fact, most lawyers do not work in courtrooms.

your intelligence is at a firs grade level, isn't it?

how can you even function in this world?

Minnesota's North Coast

#1058928 Jan 9, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so full of your self, liberal.
"i am ..."
"show me..."
What a frikkin moron narcissist! So typical of you mentally ill extremist partisans on the left.
aww, still sore? you'll get over it...dont' start crying now...don't post stupid shit and i wont make a fool of you...

Minnesota's North Coast

#1058930 Jan 9, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey. Dumbass. What did you discover about the Chaco Canyon culture and doors?
If you don't feel stupid now, it's because you are stupid.
why can't you tell me? dumbass... did they have doors in their door frames or not? even cloth or skin flaps on them? please reference your answer with a verifiable source, as your bullshit makes everything you say suspect...
Whatever

Los Angeles, CA

#1058931 Jan 9, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see now...
Fu ck you as shole
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2The same was in the beginning with God.
3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
6There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
7The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
8He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
9That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
10He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
15John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.
16And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
17For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
18No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
19And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?
20And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.
21And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.
22Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?
23He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.
24And they which were sent were of the Pharisees.
25And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Christ, nor Elias, neither that prophet?
26John answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not;
27He it is, who coming after me is preferred before me, whose shoe's latchet I am not worthy to unloose.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1058933 Jan 9, 2014
If it seems like you are watching the Republican Party vanish before your eyes, itís because you are. According Gallup, Republican Party identification has fallen to a 25 year low of 25%.

Gallupís latest party identification poll found that Democratic identification has remained stable. Democratic identification has gone from 36% in 2008 to 31% today, but Republican identification has dropped in each of the last three years, until it has hit its lowest point in the 25 year history of the poll. Republican identification reached a peak of 34% during 2004, but eroded during George W. Bushís second term. By the time Bush left office, Republican identification was down to 28%.

All of those disappointed Republicans have left the GOP and deemed themselves Independents. Forty percent of those polled now identify as Independents. Of course, some of the Republicans who have departed the Republican Party arenít really Independent. They still vote Republican, but now they do it as an Independent. This is why Independents voting for Republican presidential candidates like Mitt Romney isnít a surprise. It is also why the media needs to change their thinking about Independents. Independent voters are no longer neutrals, but they are more likely disaffected Republicans who have left their party.

The Republican decision to obstruct Obama at all costs has led to their own demise. When the Republicans became the party of no, they lost much of the country. The Obama era could have been one of bipartisan compromise and achievement, but Republicans rejected the validity of this president and his presidency from day one. The decision not to evolve with the country has left them taking unpopular position after unpopular position just so that they can say no to Obama.

The overall tone of the countryís political identification is decidedly more left. Contrary to what Republicans like to claim, America is not a conservative country. For the third straight year, the nation has identified more with Democrats than Republicans. When Independents were included in the partisan leanings question, Democrats maintained their six point advantage from last year, and led Republicans 47%-41%.

Not only is the Republican Party facing extinction, but the country itself continues to move left. The nation is leaving the Republican Party behind, and as the GOP has gotten smaller, the extremists have taken control. The only thing saving the Republican Party from total irrelevance at the federal level is their control of the House of Representatives. Of course that House of Representatives is the least popular Congress in history, which speaks volumes about the condition of the Republican Party.

America is moving on without the Republican Party. The United States truly has become no country for the old white conservative men who are the majority constituency of the GOP, as President Obama is leading a new era in American politics.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/01/08/republ...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1058934 Jan 9, 2014
Whatever wrote:
Poor dumb eman is really struggling since he took a vow to be nice.
Only thing he had going for him was being an ignorant immigrant azzhole.
You're going to need a new VPN/Proxy service old man Ghost. We already know all your U.S. locations. Time to post from Europe, dweeb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask Amy 3-28-15 11 min A Van Buren 5
Jailbird Jesse Jackson Jr 33 min aaron shlock 4
Emanuel says Chicagoa s financial crisis was 30... 38 min miss ann elk 2
Abby 3-30-15 40 min RACE 13
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min loose cannon 185,935
Dear Abby March 24 1 hr Mister Tonka 22
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 69,319
Amy 3-30-15 12 hr Kuuipo 35
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]