Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Fetch Almighty

Chicago, IL

#1058590 Jan 9, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Balls? balls? balls?
there, just get to the point
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1058591 Jan 9, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Unannounced lane closures were responsible for several medical emergency delays. Additionally the four days of closures created a plethora of problems that cost businesses and individuals time and money.
During four days of front page and lead in headlines and perhaps thousands of emails to the state capitol building it's difficult to believe that no one with authority realized that the traffic study was bogus.
Isn't that the busiest bridge in the United States?
Pretty much, sometimes you'll get lucky if you pick the correct upper/lower level of the bridge and get in/out quicker.

At least in NY/NJ those people know how to merger, out here in PA one on ramp can back up a three lane highway for miles. Stupid fcks drive to end of the ramp and are just about up to speed, ready to merge, and then slam on their brakes as they see a car within 50 feet of them, fcks up everything.

Next thing Homer knows he is stuck in traffic surrounded by angry rightwing dummies.
dem

United States

#1058592 Jan 9, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>An independent thinker easily recognizes the several political scandals involving the current administration.

Topix is filled with people like you - narrow-minded apologists for Obama and the democrat party.

You all sound like ignorant versions of Jay Carney, parroting the left wing line.
Ever handcuff your mother and beat her senseless with a nightstick? How bout your wife?
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1058593 Jan 9, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't say cogent again. I will shit himself.
It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1058595 Jan 9, 2014
Comparisons

Obama’s first IRS statement lasted three and a half minutes.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1058596 Jan 9, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Balls? What balls? He has balls? Where? Are they sitting on Valerie Jarrett's shelf like a trophy?
This president is about as neutered as any president can get without being transgender. Pretty sure Michelle doesn't even allow him to have them.
He has to get permission from two stronger women just to pretend he has them.
But please don't get me started....
You started about 5 years ago and have been blustering bullsh!t ever since.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1058597 Jan 9, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Balls? What balls? He has balls? Where? Are they sitting on Valerie Jarrett's shelf like a trophy?
This president is about as neutered as any president can get without being transgender. Pretty sure Michelle doesn't even allow him to have them.
One minute he's a dictator wanna-be, doing anything to harm his opponents.

Next minute he's a wimp.

You're certifiably insane, Carol. That's a fact.

You can't even assemble a cogent argument against Obama.

Get started. Do what you do best.

Prove again what an idiot you are.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1058598 Jan 9, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, like him or hate him, Christie has shown himself to be more of a leader than Obama has or ever will.
I still think it is sad commentary that holding your staff responsible is something unique.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1058599 Jan 9, 2014
Fetch Almighty wrote:
<quoted text>you really hate them negroes doncha?
I leave racism to the liberals.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1058600 Jan 9, 2014
Whatever wrote:
Someone noticed a big flaw in the Christie presser-he forgot to blame the previous governor.
lol! But he did do what other reich wingers have done...

... blame someone else for their failures!
Fetch Almighty

Chicago, IL

#1058601 Jan 9, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Eric Holder still Attorney General Why didn't Hilary and/or Susan Rice protect the ambassador?
why didn't you tough guy? i guess that makes you a treasonous murderer

Location hidden

#1058603 Jan 9, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You are smacking around you fellow liberals then. Ok, that's good.
You destroyed your credibility when you lied your first day here, saying you were a "conservative", then even a libtard like dem nailed you for lying. You then proceeded to lie about being here before a few days ago. The list goes on and on, serial liar.
Have a nice day, liar!
I see Waxman has his socks attacking you.

That's what he does. The rest of the nitwits pretend they don't see his socks.
Fetch Almighty

Chicago, IL

#1058604 Jan 9, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunner is fan of old movies, old phags, old ladies, and old school racism.
and self flagellation...and self fellation

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1058605 Jan 9, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Obama’s scandals have been largely composed of conspiracy theories and invented controversies from his opponents in Congress. Before there was Benghazi and the IRS there were the make-believe circuses of Fast and Furious and Solyndra. Only the NSA leak has offered a substantial discussion about the scope of government action and constitutionality, and still, it is not a product of Obama himself.
Thank you for proving my point how the media and Topix is filled with useful idiots - ignorant deniers of the obvious who refuse to acknowledge corruption or blame Obama for anything.

"In political jargon, useful idiot is a term for people perceived as propagandists for a cause whose goals they are not fully aware of, and who are used cynically by the leaders of the cause."
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#1058606 Jan 9, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie has shown himself to be more of a leader will.
Christie is considered a bully and his leadership is being questioned by both repubes and others in how much he knew about the bridge debacle.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1058607 Jan 9, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it was just a matter of time before you two phycos hooked up.
you really are too stupid to even read, aren't you?

if you could, you would notice we are disagreeing about this issue. but we can do it by discussing facts and using rationale and logic...

opps, sorry i forgot to warn you to sit down first...hope that didn't make you just keel over and die...ahhh you couldn't understand any of this anyway...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1058608 Jan 9, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I remember when you wouldn't have said "balls".

You go girl!!

I think Michelle took them in South Africa when she made him trade seats.
Fetch Almighty

Chicago, IL

#1058609 Jan 9, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I leave racism to the liberals.
and reality apparently
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1058610 Jan 9, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, like him or hate him, Christie has shown himself to be more of a leader than Obama has or ever will.
Bush flew fighter jets... Obama drives golf carts... Christie schmoozes obama bin Lyin.. See the difference?

It's the culture....

Location hidden

#1058611 Jan 9, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
An independent thinker easily recognizes the several political scandals involving the current administration.
Topix is filled with people like you - narrow-minded apologists for Obama and the democrat party.
You all sound like ignorant versions of Jay Carney, parroting the left wing line.
Please tell me you're not presenting yourself as an independent thinker, Gunner??

You're not capable of thinking, much less independent thinking.

Funny how you were challenged on the 'scandals' but punked out, as is your wont.

You never were able to defend your beliefs, that's why you don't engage in discussion.

You know how stupid you will come off.

So you just make dumb commentary, a trick you learned from Nobraina.

You're still that runt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,187
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 3 hr susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 3 hr joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 4 hr joey 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Sunshine 181,798
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 8 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 8 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]