Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1224913 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1058838 Jan 9, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So then why your stupid post?
wow...um, cause USA said the catholic church was the "one church" influencing legislation. You just repeated what I said. For whatever reason you act like your the only person who knows this stuff. Emeem works in the mental health field, maybe you two should have a conversation.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1058839 Jan 9, 2014
Will someone answer this:

Q; Are people that disagree with FEDERAL Government officials claims that man is solely responsible for global warming terrorists?

Criminal?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1058840 Jan 9, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Macy's Christmas sales up 4%__the company is closing some stores while opening new stores.
Sux to be a mutt with only one right wing source.
what sux is pretending to be a knowitall

"Macy's shares jump on restructuring, layoffs news"
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...

"BRIEF-Macy's shares up 3.2 pct after the bell as it outlines cost reduction plans"
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/01/08/mac...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1058841 Jan 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>they do? where? here in the US?
yes, i truly think that would have been silly for you to say that, it is even sillier you attempting to defend it...
I might be "silly", but you're just being ignorant (remember, ignorant is not necessarily an insult, it just means you lack knowledge of something). You can start with native American traditional buildings.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1058842 Jan 9, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as a reminder:
Humans are bipedal
dogs quadrupedal...
I am most assuredly bipedal...
are yo sure about that? you seem to have problems with simple math such as that.

are you sure you don't have "fully one third" the legs of most humans?

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!! what a tool!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1058843 Jan 9, 2014
...here we go...

'Some in clandestine companies combine;
Erect new stocks to trade beyond the line;
With air and empty names beguile the town,
And raise new credits first, then cry 'em down;
Divide the empty nothing into shares, And set the crowd together by the ears.'

- Daniel Defoe.

St. Croix valley

#1058844 Jan 9, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Will someone answer this:
Q; Are people that disagree with FEDERAL Government officials claims that man is solely responsible for global warming terrorists?
Criminal?
which federal officials say that?

(one third of them?) yuk yuk!

St. Croix valley

#1058845 Jan 9, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I might be "silly", but you're just being ignorant (remember, ignorant is not necessarily an insult, it just means you lack knowledge of something). You can start with native American traditional buildings.
and there are "many" of them now? really?

i am not ignorant, i am pointing out the idiocy of your post...

i made the windows comment to point out the idiocy of saying the bird damage by windmills is a good reason to not use them...

i think you really should go around the world and count how many people have buildings without doors it would be a good use of time....remember, according to forks, you can round any number to one third....

St. Croix valley

#1058846 Jan 9, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
...here we go...
'Some in clandestine companies combine;
Erect new stocks to trade beyond the line;
With air and empty names beguile the town,
And raise new credits first, then cry 'em down;
Divide the empty nothing into shares, And set the crowd together by the ears.'
- Daniel Defoe.
oh boy, bad poetry to go with the bad math....

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1058847 Jan 9, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're as stupid as Lois Lame is pal.
can I assume you won't be providing a list?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1058848 Jan 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some day those conspiracy theories of yours are going to be the death of you.
You are threatening me-doesn't surprise me-all moslems are the same. Are you really that ignorant to protect Islam and threaten me?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1058849 Jan 9, 2014
Which one of you scientists wants to explain why this guys paper has no citations?

'Einsteinís Special Theory of Relativity, the Original Paper (1905)'

http://www.casavaria.com/hotspring/2008/05/21...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1058850 Jan 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and there are "many" of them now? really?
i am not ignorant, i am pointing out the idiocy of your post...
i made the windows comment to point out the idiocy of saying the bird damage by windmills is a good reason to not use them...
i think you really should go around the world and count how many people have buildings without doors it would be a good use of time....remember, according to forks, you can round any number to one third....
who said anything about "many". I just said you don't need doors. You don't. You can take it personally, or not. Either way, its your problem, the fact is, people don't need doors, they want them. Tick tock.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1058851 Jan 9, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
what sux is pretending to be a knowitall
"Macy's shares jump on restructuring, layoffs news"
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...
"BRIEF-Macy's shares up 3.2 pct after the bell as it outlines cost reduction plans"
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/01/08/mac...
Macy's is closing stores while opening stores__stop being a lazy fk emutt. USA today__ROFLMAO.

Both Macy's and Bloomingdale's are opening fabulous new stores at World Center in Miami and Macy's is opening a new store in Sarasota. That's the entire story dumbfk__not the faux story.
dem

United States

#1058852 Jan 9, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You are threatening me-doesn't surprise me-all moslems are the same. Are you really that ignorant to protect Islam and threaten me?
You lost Jew fk?
dem

United States

#1058853 Jan 9, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>I might be "silly", but you're just being ignorant (remember, ignorant is not necessarily an insult, it just means you lack knowledge of something). You can start with native American traditional buildings.
You're an immigrant Kkkhunt.
Remember if it's true it's not an insult.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1058854 Jan 9, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
who said anything about "many". I just said you don't need doors. You don't. You can take it personally, or not. Either way, its your problem, the fact is, people don't need doors, they want them. Tick tock.
House cats kill millions of songbirds each year__c'mon emutt you can google this stuff__there is absolutely no reason to put your stupidity on display on these simple topics.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1058855 Jan 9, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Macy's Christmas sales up 4%__the company is closing some stores while opening new stores.
Sux to be a mutt with only one right wing source.
Chicago Tribune endorsed Barack Hussein 'big whoop' O'bama twice for President. And yet you are so stupid you call them right wing. Real dumb.

St. Croix valley

#1058856 Jan 9, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Which one of you scientists wants to explain why this guys paper has no citations?
'Einsteinís Special Theory of Relativity, the Original Paper (1905)'
http://www.casavaria.com/hotspring/2008/05/21...
you seriously think yo can discuss special relativity when yo can't even divide by three?!? really?

are you thinking that if you bend space-time with enough mass you can round .29 up to .33?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1058857 Jan 9, 2014
random thought....from Jim

"...And thus the modern left, which is to say the modern state, reaches into science, markets, and corporations to remake them all into its own image, which is to say, make them all inherently evil and insane."

jim

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Scrutiny 187,971
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Agents of Corruption 53,071
Dear Abby 5-6-15 1 hr Julie 6
Ask Amy 5-6-15 6 hr Mister Tonka 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr helpful explainer 99,415
News Chicago signs compare homeless to rodents 7 hr YesRodentsAll 3
Bill Clinton's Wife. 7 hr BlindHelenKeller 9
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]