Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1058401 Jan 9, 2014
On AGW....

'If you can't explain the 'pause', you can't explain the cause.."
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1058402 Jan 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
and Macy's stock price climbs on the news, showing how little the relationship is between the economy and the stock market...
Macy's is closing stores__and they are also opening stores__3 in Florida alone.

Looks like some news outlets are only telling half the story.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1058403 Jan 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
blacks control the DemoKKKrat party and won't stand for a cracker like Hillary...
She is proabortion.
Whatever

Los Angeles, CA

#1058404 Jan 9, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Unless it's like applying for a job at the DOJ under bushie boy and being asked who they last voted for!
You're confusing me. Stop it.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1058405 Jan 9, 2014
Lnc wrote:
<quoted text>
This is or is NOT Nobama/Galt???
you've been duped...
it's dumazz dem
Whatever

Los Angeles, CA

#1058406 Jan 9, 2014
Took a little extra roach spray to calm the filthy racist right wing domestic terrorists today.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1058407 Jan 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>consequences for what? you're not making any sense...
Neglecting their responsibility to protect the men in Benghazi and then repeatedly lying to the American people about what happened.
Whatever

Los Angeles, CA

#1058408 Jan 9, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>Glenn beck is a funny guy.

unlike obamazombies, conservative don't defend the indefensible.

I suppose we could blame bush
Or you could grow a dk and take a bath you immigrant scumbag.
Whatever

Los Angeles, CA

#1058409 Jan 9, 2014
John Galt don't mind being a topic beitch at all. Ask him.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1058410 Jan 9, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you watching the press conference? Christie did indeed fire those involved. I wonder if Obama will ever get around to holding Clinton and Rice accountable for Benghazi?
what would they be accountable for? is it their fault some religious cult freaks attacked us?

you're still not making any sense, but then that seems to be the norm with you...
Whatever

Los Angeles, CA

#1058411 Jan 9, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>Are you watching the press conference? Christie did indeed fire those involved. I wonder if Obama will ever get around to holding Clinton and Rice accountable for Benghazi?
Pushing the blame?
What a fkn coward. He should quit.
Rip that lap band off and be the fat fk you admire.
John Galt

Los Angeles, CA

#1058412 Jan 9, 2014
Phew! I thought that fake Galt would never leave.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1058413 Jan 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
clearly, you have no answer, pal...
ROTFLMAO...
I guess you'll just have to wait to learn the answer.

Christie is on TV at present__he did a good job of selling himself__but now he's buying himself back.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1058414 Jan 9, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever read his case? They never proved it; the weapon not found or not linked to the killing. 30 years in solitary confinement? Seriously? Did he get a fair trial? No.
Give him a real fair trial, with evidence that he did it.
check your facts....
John Galt

Los Angeles, CA

#1058415 Jan 9, 2014
Flack?
How's that ban working for ya?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1058416 Jan 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Abu-Jamal has had more appeals and better attorneys than any convicted murderer in history....
But he's black therefore he must have been unfairly convicted.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1058417 Jan 9, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/th...
Michael Schwerner, Andrew Goodman, and James Chaney are killed by a Ku Klux Klan lynch mob near Meridian, Mississippi. The three young civil rights workers were working to register black voters in Mississippi, thus inspiring the ire of the local Klan. The deaths of Schwerner and Goodman, white Northerners and members of the Congress of Racial Equality (CORE), caused a national outrage.
When the desegregation movement encountered resistance in the early 1960s, CORE set up an interracial team to ride buses into the Deep South to help protest. These so-called Freedom Riders were viciously attacked in May 1961 when the first two buses arrived in Alabama. One bus was firebombed; the other boarded by KKK members who beat the activists inside. The Alabama police provided no protection.
Still, the Freedom Riders were not dissuaded and they continued to come into Alabama and Mississippi. Michael Schwerner was a particularly dedicated activist who lived in Mississippi while he assisted blacks to vote. Sam Bowers, the local Klan's Imperial Wizard, decided that Schwerner was a bad influence, and had to be killed.
When Schwerner, Goodman, and Chaney, a young black man, were coming back from a trip to Philadelphia, Mississippi, deputy sheriff Cecil Price, who was also a Klan member, pulled them over for speeding. He then held them in custody while other KKK members prepared for their murder. Eventually released, the three activists were later chased down in their car and cornered in a secluded spot in the woods where they were shot and then buried in graves that had been prepared in advance.
You do know the KKK originated in the south and were affiliated with the Democratic Party?

As far as the convicted former Black Panther/cop killer, Mumia Abu-Jamal, a three-judge panel of the U.S. Third Circuit Court of Appeals upheld the murder conviction, the United States Supreme Court allowed his conviction to stand and the Third Circuit again affirmed the conviction.

The only reason this story is even relevant is because this president nominated one of this guy's staunchest supporters who was responsible for freeing him to head the Civil Rights Division in the Department of Justice.

It's almost like Obama thrives on racial controversy as if to say "in your face" to the rest of us.
Eric Holder and Obama are two peas in a pod and now there are three sharing the same pod.

Couldn't Obama find anyone else who wasn't involved in a racial controversy to head the Civil Rights Division - of all departments?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1058418 Jan 9, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Glenn beck is a funny guy.
unlike obamazombies, conservative don't defend the indefensible.
I suppose we could blame bush
i wonder if FOX will spend as much time on that real scandal as they do the fake ones?
John Galt

Los Angeles, CA

#1058419 Jan 9, 2014
Any of my fellow right wingers ever have dreams they are in a men's restroom in the fine state of Texas?
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1058420 Jan 9, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard you can control three black co cks like I do.
It's the culture....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-17-14 3 min ralph 14
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min LRS 178,020
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 33 min ward 49,810
Dear Abby 9-17-14 35 min Sublime1 13
Amy 9-14-14 37 min Mister Tonka 7
Nuns hold prayer vigil outside suburban strip club 38 min rev Dave 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min Earthling-1 46,632
Amy 9-16 2 hr Mister Tonka 49
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr anonymousdoom 98,215
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE