Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
973,261 - 973,280 of 1,079,100 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
No Surprize

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
(pssssst... Christie is a Democrat.)
Christie is a wolf in sheep's clothing, like that of Charlie Crist the former Republican Governor of Florida, Charlie Crist now a loser democrat. Both Christie and Charlie Crist are opportunist and sellouts..

It's the culture....
demSurprizedyeah

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
GOOD MORNING TOPIX FAMILY!!!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee small hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!! I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum.
ATTENTION!!!! I have brought forth another favorite sockpuppet creation from the bottomless pit of my sockpuppet closet, "dem"!!! He will be posting along with one of my favorite socks, "Yeah" for most of the day, so please my dear friends, stick around today!!!!
And welcome them with some of that Topix love!!!
I will also be judging your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
And not it appears that it's time for another time out and some much needed quality time spent in my hydrotherapy bath, the tranquilizing "chair" and some gyroscope therapy treatment. I think I over did with the judgits and my sockpuppets all night long. I got overly excited and need to take a breather. These depends are pretty shot too!! Carry on the marathon judgit tourney without me till I return!
As usual I will share a couple of my secrets with my topix friends:
As I have revealed, if you want to get an edge in the judgit race, doubling up on the industrial strength depends are a must. And constipating foods are a big help!! I recommend cheese and lots of it!! Multiple IP addresses are a must as well!!!!
I will return shortly, relaxed, rejuvenated and refreshed!!!!
Warm hugs,''Not Surprized'' for those ''in the know'',,,(the very chubby, chubby-chasing Obamabot from a location too embarrassing to mention)
PS: PHONE NUMBERS PLEASE!!!!
Not Surprized!

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>If Christie is guilty, he should resign. But he might use "The Official Obama The Buck Never Stops Here Because No One Told Me All Purpose Excuse".
Let's see: Obama was involved in ‘Fast & Furious’,‘Al Qaeda Libya Take-ovwer’,‘Muslim Brotherhood take-over of Egypt’, Benghazi, IRS targeting HIS political enemies, DOJ Spying on the media, the NSA Spying…and there are no calls for HIM to resign.
Why is it that Liberals always demand Republicans be held accountable for things but run away from accountability themselves like a scalded dog?
And its ok for Obammy to say he didn’t know anything about the scandal de jour? Just like he had no idea the ObammyCare website wouldn't work. If Obammy had been Nixon, Watergate would have been 1 tiny paragraph on page 52 for 1 day.
But MSNBC is screaming non-stop about this (if only they’d paid attention to a fraction of Obammy scandals or talked about the lies in his books and his frequent lies and distortions).
Republicans always takes the hit in numbers and in the media, and we always hang our side out to dry at the drop of a hat.
Do you think the Dems and their voters would be calling for one of their Governors to resign if something like this was uncovered? Not a chance in hell. They’d blow it of, ignore it and proceed with business as usual.
With a cooperative media, they'd quickly move on.
Christie, even if he WAS directly involved, didn’t do anything even remotely close to the dirty politics the Dems have been employing out of Chicago as common place for decades.
Frankly it is the same crap that the machine in Chicago does. Some of the crap must have rubbed off on him after touching O'bama. Republicans can't have this Crispy Creme playing the same song. It is best he is taken out now. I mean right now.
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
Cant:
1. insincere talk, esp concerning religion or morals; pious platitudes
2. stock phrases that have become meaningless through repetition
sounds like Lois
sounds like all of Them.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

Cant:
1. insincere talk, esp concerning religion or morals; pious platitudes
2. stock phrases that have become meaningless through repetition
sounds like Lois
sounds like your vodka
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

Robert Gates Memoir Backfires On Obama Criticisms

Experts contacted by The Huffington Post found Gates' criticisms equally perplexing.

"Since Gates got brought in to clean up the mess of the Bush White House not having questioned adequately Pentagon strategy for Iraq and Afghanistan, it's odd to say that Bush's relationship with his generals was better than Obama's," said Heather Hurlburt, senior adviser to the National Security Network. "Because Bush's relationship with his generals is what brought us the loss of focus in Afghanistan and the debacle in Iraq."

Lawrence Korb, an assistant secretary of defense under President Ronald Reagan and senior fellow at the Center for American Progress, said that Obama was right to be skeptical toward the military. "Like any bureaucracy, they have a point of view, they see things in a certain way," he said. "If we had listened to the military in the Cuban missile crisis, none of us would be here."

Moreover, Korb added that Obama's generals leaked information to the press to bolster their positions. "There's no doubt that [David] Petraeus leaked stuff to the press that got Obama mad, as it should have. It should've got Gates mad," he said. "Also, when [Stanley] McChrystal asked for more troops after Obama had already sent more troops to Afghanistan, that got also leaked and put him in a tough spot."Petraeus leaked documents on Iraq troop pullout plans, while a McChrystal plan for more troops in Afghanistan was published by Woodward in the Post.

While Gates' criticism of Obama might have resonated among Republicans, at least one top Senate Republican sided with Obama on the Gates memoir.

"But for a former Secretary of Defense to be so critical of the current commander-in-chief, particularly on an issue like Afghanistan when negotiations over future security arrangements remain unresolved, strikes me as bad timing and bad form," Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) wrote on Facebook. "Worse yet, it makes it less likely that this President, or future Presidents, will reach across the political or philosophical aisle when filling out his or her cabinet. The country benefits when people with discordant views are in a position to challenge and shape a President’s views in private, when in matters most. This book makes that less likely to happen."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/08/robe...
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Baggers pulled another all nighter infighting!
and it was all while lily was passed out in a drunken spread eagle on the bar room floor ... ewwwww...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Interesting expression: "free of cant"
He has the fat guy anger, just like the short guy syndrome
and then there is the crooked penis anger like Bill Clinton. Or the fat ass anger like Michelle O'bama, how about the big thigh anger like Hillary (btw did you see Hillary's new little girl hair cut?) LOL.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Baggers pulled another all nighter infighting!
Typical response lily we have come to expect from you an empty headed dumbass...

Meanwhile yet another libtard running backwards...

It's the culture...
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Many people are trying and doing things for the homeless vets; you just throw out statements that you know nothing about. Why don't you go and do something for them if you feel so bad?
My sister is the Chaplain at the Legion, in charge of fund raising for veterans, they hold dinners and solicit donations and provide sets of clothing from underwear to socks and shoes to the homeless vets who come out of the woods to receive them.
Perhaps you can volunteer instead of making pompous remarks on here on people not doing anything. You're a liar.
liar? Liar? Obama's pants are on fire! And lily's, too! Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How's this for a poverty agenda....
End all welfare. There are 30+ million illegal aliens here. If you want a job, take one of those jobs. Work or starve.
If you notice, every poverty area looks like a goddam garbage dump. People who won't even get off their asses to clean up their own neighborhood will never be worth anything, and their living standard will always be poverty. It's like putting a school in front of them. They see it. They go sit inside it. But they are just too lazy to use it. If the average person in any ghetto had the initiative to just clean up their own neighborhood, then they wouldn't be living in poverty. They would also be the type of culture that accepted the reality that working gets you out of poverty.
You won't change anything by wasting your money investing in people who won't even get off their asses to clean up around them.
You're an idiot dupe.
I wouldn't go to quite this extreme because I think that there are some people who actually NEED welfare, like the mentally challenged. That being said, most of the people who are on welfare should nod be receiving it. No one who is able to work should be receiving welfare and no one who is not a citizen should ever even be considered.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Robert Gates Memoir Backfires On Obama Criticisms
Experts contacted by The Huffington Post found Gates' criticisms equally perplexing.
"Since Gates got brought in to clean up the mess of the Bush White House not having questioned adequately Pentagon strategy for Iraq and Afghanistan, it's odd to say that Bush's relationship with his generals was better than Obama's," said Heather Hurlburt, senior adviser to the National Security Network. "Because Bush's relationship with his generals is what brought us the loss of focus in Afghanistan and the debacle in Iraq."
Lawrence Korb, an assistant secretary of defense under President Ronald Reagan and senior fellow at the Center for American Progress, said that Obama was right to be skeptical toward the military. "Like any bureaucracy, they have a point of view, they see things in a certain way," he said. "If we had listened to the military in the Cuban missile crisis, none of us would be here."
Moreover, Korb added that Obama's generals leaked information to the press to bolster their positions. "There's no doubt that [David] Petraeus leaked stuff to the press that got Obama mad, as it should have. It should've got Gates mad," he said. "Also, when [Stanley] McChrystal asked for more troops after Obama had already sent more troops to Afghanistan, that got also leaked and put him in a tough spot."Petraeus leaked documents on Iraq troop pullout plans, while a McChrystal plan for more troops in Afghanistan was published by Woodward in the Post.
While Gates' criticism of Obama might have resonated among Republicans, at least one top Senate Republican sided with Obama on the Gates memoir.
"But for a former Secretary of Defense to be so critical of the current commander-in-chief, particularly on an issue like Afghanistan when negotiations over future security arrangements remain unresolved, strikes me as bad timing and bad form," Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) wrote on Facebook. "Worse yet, it makes it less likely that this President, or future Presidents, will reach across the political or philosophical aisle when filling out his or her cabinet. The country benefits when people with discordant views are in a position to challenge and shape a President’s views in private, when in matters most. This book makes that less likely to happen."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/08/robe...
<unnewsworthy spam>
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>and now I wake up to this: Loehmann's going out of business after 93 years. No one can survive in the O'bama economy. NO ONE.
Corporate Profits Are At An All-Time Record Peak And Expected To Grow in 2014

http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertlenzner/201...

surviving.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

Let's get real: A DOJ attorney who did NOT donate to Obama and liberal causes would be awfully hard to find these days.

Who else could he have picked to investigate themselves?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
Anyone know the name of the old lady that died because her ambulance couldn't get to the hospital in time because of Chris Christie's lane closure?

Anyone remember the names of the 4 men who died in Benghazi because of a "video"?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Corporate Profits Are At An All-Time Record Peak And Expected To Grow in 2014
http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertlenzner/201...
surviving.
Tell us again how this helped the middle class.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie showed his RINO colors when he sabotaged the Republicans in exchange for the Democrats pulling their intended challenger out of the race for governor and replaced him with a sure loser.... I never liked him anyway. There was always something about him that made my skin crawl. When he sabotaged the Republicans, my gut feelings about him were proved accurate.
Christie is dead outside of New Jersey. He'd be dead inside of New Jersey if he wasn't a Democrat. He's the definition of RINO. His only support, aside from his Democrat masters, are other RINOs.
If you don't know who any of the players are, perhaps you should just read for a while until you learn something worth saying here.
Dumbwaiter & his Tea Party dipstcks are just mad that Christie put his constituents first after Hurricane Sandy & worked with the President to get federal aid to help people.

Dumbwairter wanted Christie to f*ck over his constituents & turn down Obama help like a true Republican who constantly f*ck his constituents for political gain.

Just like they did with TARP & Just like they did during & after the recession they created.

Everyone knows this is the truth. You were humping Christies leg up until Sandy. Just like you did with that Florida governor.

More proof you people are dumber than sh*t.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey DB, here's a conspiracy for you. When did Christie know about the lane closures? Why did he lie about it? How many people died because of it? How much did it cost the taxpayers?
Why did Obama continue to lie about a video causing the Benghazi attack?

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Many people are trying and doing things for the homeless vets; you just throw out statements that you know nothing about. Why don't you go and do something for them if you feel so bad?
My sister is the Chaplain at the Legion, in charge of fund raising for veterans, they hold dinners and solicit donations and provide sets of clothing from underwear to socks and shoes to the homeless vets who come out of the woods to receive them.
Perhaps you can volunteer instead of making pompous remarks on here on people not doing anything. You're a liar.
There are Vets dying in the streets. You want to talk about the VETS--while what your sister is doing is admirable, it is not getting the Vets off the streets in areas like Chicago. The VA wants to send them to the jungle (south side) negroville to die. The VA Hospitals are killing the Vets, did you know they are forcing them to take oxycotin and methadone? there is a reason for that--all Vets according to this O'bama administration will be deemed mentally unstable. Did you know that if Vets want to get into a drug program the VA locks them up? how about all the Vets addicted to Heroin and dying in the streets? And then the agent orange? the VA is a bunch of idiots, there is help for these soldiers and not a doctor on their staff will help them, they only drug them and tell them they are going to die from it. Don't worry Lily, you will now exactly who I am when the democrats come after me. It won't be today, it won't be tomorrow, but it will be this year. Mark my words.
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text><unnewsworthy spam>
must be why the right wing sites have dropped that story.

and did you see what Gates said about Congress? oh my.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-24 14 min Mister Tonka 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,515
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 45 min Terry rigsby 48,868
Abby 7-24 1 hr RACE 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,899
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr KrisChristie 1,856
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 68,368
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,516
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••