Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1580730 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1059388 Jan 10, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Income inequality refers to the growing gap in income between the wealthy & the Middle Class.
The rich are getting richer as the middle class stagnates.
The growth of the income for the top 1% of earners has outpaced the growth of middle class income earners by a factor of 5 or more.
It can also refer to any income inequality between sexes, races, etc.
so, why is this happening, if it is, and what do you propose to do about it???...

the more you fools pile more taxes on the wealthy and expand welfare programs, the more the economy stagnates and the middle class suffers...

you don't have a clue what you're doing...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1059390 Jan 10, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Income inequality refers to the growing gap in income between the wealthy & the Middle Class.
The rich are getting richer as the middle class stagnates.
The growth of the income for the top 1% of earners has outpaced the growth of middle class income earners by a factor of 5 or more.
It can also refer to any income inequality between sexes, races, etc.
income inequality results because the value of the work performed is unequal....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1059391 Jan 10, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I would attempt to explain the ratio of those coming into the labor force with those leaving due to retirement but with you it would be a waste of my time.
lol! I'm sure you can't explain it.

I'm also sure your explanation would probably involve a form of 'copy and paste' anyway!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1059392 Jan 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, can't "steal" a name that isn't registered and, besides, it certainly doesn't "disrupt the board" anymore than hiding behind several different screen names as you do.
dem appreciates your undying support for his idiocy
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1059393 Jan 10, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure we can.
Keeping idiot Democrats like you from doing anything is the best start.
Keeping government out of our lives and let the system work, instead of all your foolish fkin regulations and welfare like Obamcare would have allowed the economy to recover by now.
dolt.
lol! Ah! So reich wingers want to take over the government!

As usual, the Constitution takes a back seat where conservative goals and desires are concerned!
TSM

United States

#1059394 Jan 10, 2014
The question is ‘are we’re better off than four years ago…No!!

92 million Americans out of Labor Force. Fewer Jobs Created in '13 Than '12... Growth slumps...Slowest in three years...1,500 people camp out for chance to apply for job!! The youth misery index has increased by 18.1 percent since Obama took office, the highest increase under any president!! The only Jobs created under this President are Welfare, and Unemployment Benefits!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1059395 Jan 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what did she cover up?
she did, in fact testify...
are you really this stupid?
Hillary's testimony was delayed for months because of her stroke...

and then she put on a hysterical rant in front of Congress...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1059396 Jan 10, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure we can.
Keeping idiot Democrats like you from doing anything is the best start.
Keeping government out of our lives and let the system work, instead of all your foolish fkin regulations and welfare like Obamcare would have allowed the economy to recover by now.
dolt.
BTW, since you don't like regulations go to Somalia.
It pretty much eliminates the regulations and welfare that you so dearly hate son! And feel free to promote your 2A rights.... they already do that too!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1059397 Jan 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you conspiracy freaks crack me up...really, you do! you are very entertaining.
but the underlying tone of your idiocy is sad, your belief that the 'game is rigged'...it makes no difference what i do as "they" control everything...this is just the base premise cop-out of you conspiracy freaks... a great excuse for why you failed at life...
Good morning Airhead!

"Exclusive: Obama Jobs 'Saved or Created' in Congressional Districts That Don't Exist"

Here's a stimulus success story: In Arizona's 15th congressional district, 30 jobs have been saved or created with just $761,420 in federal stimulus spending. At least that's what the Web site set up by the Obama administration to track the $787 billion stimulus says.

There's one problem, though: There is no 15th congressional district in Arizona; the state has only eight districts.

You either have a very bad memory, are oblivious, or are a liar. Based on your posts, I would say you have all three conditions, stumblef*ck.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1059398 Jan 10, 2014
alpha dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning flat foot coward.
i was correct, you ran like the coward you are....

smack!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1059399 Jan 10, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
If true, no different than the Obama regime's attacks on those who oppose him. Well, there is one difference - the Obama regime can claim "he didn't know", the media will support that excuse, and you useful idiots will believe it.
"[Obama's] someone who uses his office to intimidate people and punish or humiliate perceived enemies" and allows his lackeys to escape unscathed. Just ask Lois Lerner.
Worse paranoia since Nixion per several sources
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1059400 Jan 10, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
At the height of the economic downturn, the federal government had allowed up to 73 additional weeks of EUC federal extension benefits. Due to the improving job market, the federal government currently allows up to 37 additional weeks of EUC federal extension benefits.
http://www.edd.ca.gov/Unemployment/FAQ_-_Exte...
The Senate is trying to extend these benefits to mid-November.
but those durations are not a one-time deal...

go back to work for a few months and the clock resets....benefits begin all over again.....
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1059401 Jan 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why is that? give it a try...i dare ya...
would you like me to help you?
this should be funny...go on whatev...go on...i'm listening...
and where would you get those figures? not from the gov;t?!?! all those stats have been fixed by Obama himself!!! haven't you been listening to your fellow idiots here?
You have repeatedly failed to comprehend things posted here.

Your gibberish this morning- despite all evidence against it -was the labor force had not shrunk.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1059402 Jan 10, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
so, why is this happening, if it is, and what do you propose to do about it???...
the more you fools pile more taxes on the wealthy and expand welfare programs, the more the economy stagnates and the middle class suffers...
Dave will try to claim that this is not income redistribution.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1059403 Jan 10, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny., The bushie boy tax cuts were extended and all those idiots did after that was complain.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1059405 Jan 10, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
At the height of the economic downturn, the federal government had allowed up to 73 additional weeks of EUC federal extension benefits. Due to the improving job market, the federal government currently allows up to 37 additional weeks of EUC federal extension benefits.
http://www.edd.ca.gov/Unemployment/FAQ_-_Exte...
The Senate is trying to extend these benefits to mid-November.
73 weeks is not years, but is that after regular unemployment? i 've never used it so i don't know much about unemployment...

shit, 73 weeks..if you can't get another job or retrain in that time, you ain't trying...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1059406 Jan 10, 2014
with Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, Paul Ryan, Jeb Bush, and others ready to go....who needs Christie???...

he had his chance in 2012 and kissed Obama's ass instead...

and then the mangy dogs returned the favor....
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1059407 Jan 10, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
lots of cash sitting on the sidelines waiting for lower prices...
Sure there is John, just waiting for the DOW to nosedive another 37 points. ROFLMAO.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1059408 Jan 10, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The retirement crisis is affection most of the industrialized nations__the retirement crisis is the focus of books, reports and various essays.
It's the RETIREMENT CRISIS Bozo__baby boomers are leaving the workforce at a rate of 10,000 per day and it's skewing the traditional ratios.
Besides the US there are baby boomers in Japan, throughout Europe in Canada, China Australia and even Turkey.
many baby boomer "retirements" are involuntary....

and they are not being replaced....
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1059409 Jan 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i was correct, you ran like the coward you are....
smack!
Next time, try to reply to a post addressed to you, airhead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Herea s where to watch the eclipse in Chicago 8 min Ricardo montobomb 3
News Noise from new O'Hare runway angers Park Ridge ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Penny 198
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 3,699
What's the real story about Charlottsville? 6 hr Sojourner UNtruth 19
Super Stalker 6 hr Donald Supporter 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Lincoln Square 7 hr gracew 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr SweLL GirL 11,174

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages