Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1278301 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1058442 Jan 9, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you watching the press conference? Christie did indeed fire those involved. I wonder if Obama will ever get around to holding Clinton and Rice accountable for Benghazi?
Gosh, it's been so long since we've seen anyone held accountable in the federal government amidst the ongoing and neverending flurry of scandals and cover ups at the top levels of this administration, it's going to take some time to process people getting fired for a traffic jam.
John Galt

Los Angeles, CA

#1058443 Jan 9, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's the culture...
Think any of your ancestors got the Raid shower ?
How terrible for them. Should have been you.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1058444 Jan 9, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I have ave played cards in a men's restroom naked, wit my tea bagger buddies.. and Ol' Bareback at my house, placing signs on the tea baggers and pets that kick...
It's the culture....
John Galt

Los Angeles, CA

#1058445 Jan 9, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's the culture...
Stop volunteering. You home bound cripples can't kneel to suck.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1058446 Jan 9, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if they will press murder charges against m aides for abetting that woman's death.
It's the culture....
John Galt

Los Angeles, CA

#1058447 Jan 9, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>like you're some political expert Mr. Google Scholar.

and i've yet to meet a FOX myth that i couldn't blow up.
Jimmy Pages birthday today.
Greatest guitarist of all time.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1058448 Jan 9, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
he left? where did he go?
sonicmoron now tea bagging fake dem, how cute...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Los Angeles, CA

#1058449 Jan 9, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>Should Obama quit because of the actions of the people in his administration?
Should you kill yourself stretching to include Obama in your tea bag scandal.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1058450 Jan 9, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know the KKK originated in the south and were affiliated with the Democratic Party?
As far as the convicted former Black Panther/cop killer, Mumia Abu-Jamal, a three-judge panel of the U.S. Third Circuit Court of Appeals upheld the murder conviction, the United States Supreme Court allowed his conviction to stand and the Third Circuit again affirmed the conviction.
The only reason this story is even relevant is because this president nominated one of this guy's staunchest supporters who was responsible for freeing him to head the Civil Rights Division in the Department of Justice.
It's almost like Obama thrives on racial controversy as if to say "in your face" to the rest of us.
Eric Holder and Obama are two peas in a pod and now there are three sharing the same pod.
Couldn't Obama find anyone else who wasn't involved in a racial controversy to head the Civil Rights Division - of all departments?
give it a break coral.

Bush's DoJ Fights Racism -- Against White Men

In the good old days, the notion that white men were victims of racism was confined to the far shores of the racist right. When GOP politicians invoked this idea, they usually did so by calling for so-called "states' rights" -- a euphemism for beating back minority aspirations cloaked in seemingly libertarian terms. Rarely, if ever, has a White House overtly attempted to legitimize the idea of anti-white discrimination. Until now.

With Bush's approval ratings in the sewer, and a new poll by right-wing direct mail dean Richard Viguerie reflecting conservative discontent with Bush's supposedly "moderate" tilt (apparently Genghis Khan has become the new standard bearer of conservative ideology), the Bush Justice Department is suing Southern Illinois University for "engag[ing] in a pattern or practice of intentional discrimination against whites, non-preferred minorities and males." Yes, that is the actual language from its letter to SIU.

So what is the Bush DoJ's fuss all about? Well, to begin with, SIU is offering scholarships to minorities. It also is offering scholarship money for women. And finally, SIU has set a few thousand dollars aside for poor and "traditionally underrepresented students." Clearly, it's time for Whitey to kick the Mayflower into reverse.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/max-blumenthal/...

the Bush DOJ was full of racists. that Adams guy that FOX loves was one of the worst.
John Galt

Los Angeles, CA

#1058451 Jan 9, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's the culture....
You bocajews are retarded
John Galt

Los Angeles, CA

#1058452 Jan 9, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh, it's been so long since we've seen anyone held accountable in the federal government amidst the ongoing and neverending flurry of scandals and cover ups at the top levels of this administration, it's going to take some time to process people getting fired for a traffic jam.
You do realize no matter how you spun it that Obama isn't involved in your tea bag conspiracy to kill old ladies in ambulances.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1058453 Jan 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"My Point" was that "Whatever" was an idiot by claiming that the American Thinker wasn't being biased in its reporting.
sonicmoron, posts and spams American Thinker as a new valid news source, need an expert ask him you dumbass...

sonicmoron post numbers spamming American Thinker available upon request

It's the culture....

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1058454 Jan 9, 2014
Sure wish juveniles could be screened before being allowed to post on adult topix forums. It's easy for the topix police to detect them and remove them as soon as they start posting.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1058455 Jan 9, 2014
This administration is a Collection of the 60s Radicals!!

Eric Holder and his Department is a disgrace!! There’s a reason Lady Justice wears a blindfold in America. That is because in America, we don’t apply the law based on who you are, who you know, or what you believe. We apply the law equally!” Holder DOJ disregard these Principles!!
John Galt

Los Angeles, CA

#1058456 Jan 9, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>sonicmoron now tea bagging fake dem, how cute...

It's the culture...
All your work whining to the mods. Down the drain.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1058457 Jan 9, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the KKK was started by us Tea Baggers. Not many people know that we democrats invented hate and racism. We still hate Jews. Look it up, dummy.
It's the culture...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1058458 Jan 9, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Why wasn't help sent to Benghazi?
Why would they lie (it was a reaction to a video) about what happened for weeks on end?
oh you poor, poor ignorant slug...you're really still one of "those" people? really? over a year after the attack and you are still parroting the lies of the grave dancers? my god that is just pathetic. you must be as stupid as a box of rocks...

help was sent. do you think the over thirty survivors walked from benghazi to tripoli? in fact, help was there within an hour.(25 minutes to 45 minutes depending on what report you wish to listen to...)

in fact, the first call hillary made upon hearing of the attack was to the CIA to make sure their operatives in Benghazi would help the consulate, it was just those very same people that were the first ones there within an hour of the very first shots fired outside the benghazi consulate. then, a rescue team arrived to get them from the safe house the CIA crew took them to but came under attack and got them out of there.

are you clear on the facts now, idiot?
John Galt

Los Angeles, CA

#1058459 Jan 9, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
Sure wish juveniles could be screened before being allowed to post on adult topix forums. It's easy for the topix police to detect them and remove them as soon as they start posting.
Don't worry I'm chasing off the tea bag terrorists. It will be okay to post here soon.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1058460 Jan 9, 2014
Science....and AGW and Australia...

Karl Braganza
Manager of Climate Monitoring at the
Australian Bureau of Meteorology

"Patterns of temperature change that are uniquely associated with the enhanced greenhouse effect, and which have been observed in the real world include:
-greater warming in polar regions than tropical regions
-greater warming over the continents than the oceans
- greater warming of night time temperatures than daytime temperatures
-greater warming in winter compared with summer
- a pattern of cooling in the high atmosphere (stratosphere) with simultaneous warming in the lower atmosphere (troposphere)."

then we have this...in Australia..

No winter increase over summer in 103 years

http://www.bom.gov.au/web01/ncc/www/cli_chg/t...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1058461 Jan 9, 2014
Lnc wrote:
<quoted text>
This is or is NOT Nobama/Galt???
Galt=Temeluca, CA

Troll =whatever his IP device serves up. Do you know that he actually paid for that device?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Rogue Scholar 05 197,130
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min IB DaMann 54,603
I Remember Mel Reynolds. 2 hr Indicted Again 1
News Should prostitution be less illegal-or more? 9 hr robert 4
"Slave clothes" My New, Original Work by Patric... 9 hr Outlaw Entitlements 2
Kim K has such a large azz, it turns me OFF. 10 hr Condoms unnecessary 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr contrary opinion 100,673
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages