Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1420644 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1058470 Jan 9, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize no matter how you spun it that Obama is involved in my tea bag conspiracy to kill old ladies in ambulances?
It's the culture...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1058471 Jan 9, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
Sure wish juveniles could be screened before being allowed to post on adult topix forums. It's easy for the topix police to detect them and remove them as soon as they start posting.
good thing for you they don't screen for idiots...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1058472 Jan 9, 2014
It's a shame about Christie, he was the next best hope for the Republicans.

I guess they can ratchet up the hatred for him.
dumdemsmama

Satellite Beach, FL

#1058473 Jan 9, 2014
The REAL John Galt has a Temecula isp ... Does the FAKE John Galt with the NON-Temecula isp really think anyone is believing his/her immature lowlife comments belong to anyone other than dem? LOL
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1058474 Jan 9, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
All my work whining about and to the mods. Down the drain.
It's the culture...
John Galt

Los Angeles, CA

#1058475 Jan 9, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
Sure wish juveniles could be screened before being allowed to post on adult topix forums. It's easy for the topix police to detect them and remove them as soon as they start posting.
Apparently not. So sorry.
We are talking about your racist retard tea bag friends. Right?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1058476 Jan 9, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, it's been so long since we've seen anyone held accountable in the federal government amidst the ongoing and neverending flurry of scandals and cover ups at the top levels of this administration, it's going to take some time to process people getting fired for a traffic jam.
yet there have been no scandals, just unfounded accusations you weak minded people bought into like the parrots you are.

you have attempted to show what these supposed scandal were and were rebuked in every front...

wanna cracker, pretty bird?
John Galt

Los Angeles, CA

#1058477 Jan 9, 2014
Why are the jersey tea baggers killing old ladies?
Death panels.
Road blocks.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1058479 Jan 9, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
It would be nice but it isn't going to happen.

Learn to zoom past them as you would his other posts as dem.

He keeps thinking if he is irritating enough people will stop posting here. Wow, too bad he doesn't have better late in life goals.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1058480 Jan 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>houses and office buildings do far, far more damage to birds than windmills do..bats actually suffer more from windmills than birds do.
urban myths are fun but rational people shouldn't base real world decisions on them...
You're doing well, but I see their blind hatred and ignorance
has caused you to call them names like idiots.

That's exactly what they want. Anyway, I haven't much time today.

I did learn that .297 is actually 1/3!! Amazing. LOL

No wonder they're all poor folks!!

Killtaker, forks, tell_it, all the same nitwit. You've made him cry.

----------

I'll go easy on you. You've gotten used to dealing with the Waxmans and Carols.

You presented a false comparison. Buildings are an immutable fact of human activity, have been since ancient man began building shelters. It's not like we're going to stop building homes and offices, so let's dispense of this nonsense.......

Windmills are a recent innovation, and have the ability to wreak havoc on anything that flies near them.

You basically made the argument that windmills are ok because buildings cause more bird deaths.

That's dumb. Because man's other activities kill more birds, that justifies windmills??

I believe you are a conservative. On this issue, you prove yourself as willing to make false comparisons as I would expect from a con.

You like to be dismissive, but it marks you as condescending, much like Carol and the wingnuts.

You just do it with facts, they use fear and conspiracies.

Bird deaths might be the least of windmill problems.
----------
Study suggests wind turbines' low-frequency noise could cause health woes
Read more: http://host.madison.com/news/local/environmen...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1058481 Jan 9, 2014
It will be interesting to see if the liberal networks report Christie firing those traffic jam wrongdoers as enthusiastically as they did reporting the original story and having such a heyday with it.

Potential republican candidates better be growing another layer of skin and a much stronger spine to stand up to these bozos. Time for the gloves to come off. Romney kept them on a few times too many.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1058482 Jan 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
Obama and Hillary let Americans die in Benghazi....
Christie closed a highway ramp....
pretty much the same...to leftwing traitors...
Republicans love to eat their own.

2011: "Gov. Chris Christie is the GOP's new Great Hope to overtake the White House and on FOX News, Chris Wallace was practically begging him to run for President in 2012."

WALLACE: You have repeatedly rejected calls to run for president in 2012. In fact, you said, short of suicide, you don't know what you could do to convince people that you're not running.

But I want to put up -- because I'm still not convinced, I want to put up a poll, a new poll of all the potential GOP candidates. And the only one who currently beats President Obama is a fellow named Chris Christie, 43 percent to 40 percent. Don't you think you're up to being president?

CHRISTIE: Listen, the president, rather, can rest easy, because the only guy who is beating him in that poll isn't running.

http://crooksandliars.com/john-amato/chris-wa...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1058483 Jan 9, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
Who the heck is this Dennis Rodman idiot? I've been hearing about his tirade for the past few days now. Of course I can't understand anything that he is saying, and I'm not really sure what language he is speaking in.
"Obama is a joke"
dennis rudeman is the boy president, nobama's, nominee to be the next US ambassador to north korea.
Peace
Happy New Year
John Galt

Los Angeles, CA

#1058484 Jan 9, 2014
dumdemsmama wrote:
The REAL John Galt has a Temecula isp ... Does the FAKE John Galt with the NON-Temecula isp really think anyone is believing his/her immature lowlife comments belong to anyone other than dem? LOL
No I'm in LA hunting minority prostitutes
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1058485 Jan 9, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Might need a hammer and chisel to get anything in my head me tea bagging and stoned.
It's the culture....
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1058486 Jan 9, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Please help us clean up the urban trash and report dem...
Many Thanks!!
The Management...
People need to go back to where he was stealing IDs but had yet to change his IP

We can complain about his multi-locations as an indication of his bad actions but they need his real location.
John Galt

Los Angeles, CA

#1058487 Jan 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>good thing for you they don't screen for idiots...
Touché.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1058488 Jan 9, 2014
Global Warming prevents floods?

"...four Chinese researchers state that "during the mid-Holocene climatic optimum, global climate was warm-humid and the climate system was stable," and during this time they say "there were no flood records identified in the middle reaches of the Yellow river," citing the work of Huang et al.(2011a,b). "

and this...

"... "global climatic cooling events occurred at about 4200 years BP, which was also well recorded by various climatic proxies in China," citing Zhang et al.(2004). In addition, they write that "the decline of the Neolithic Longshan Culture in the period around 4000 years BP was thought to be linked with the global cooling events," as suggested by the work of Wu et al.(2001, 2004, 2005)." And these diverse observations led them to conclude that "the extraordinary floods recorded in the middle reaches of the Jinghe River were linked to the global climatic events," which were all global cooling events. Thus, yet another study reveals the fact that it is global cooling that leads to more frequent and extreme flooding..."

http://nipccreport.org/articles/2012/nov/13no...

Zha, X., Huang, C., Pang, J. and Li, Y. 2012. Sedimentary and hydrological studies of the Holocene palaeofloods in the middle reaches of the Jinghe River. Journal of Geographical Sciences 22: 470-478.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1058489 Jan 9, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently not. Not so sorry.
We are talking about my racist retard tea bag friends. Right?
It's the culture...
John Galt

Los Angeles, CA

#1058490 Jan 9, 2014
Homer wrote:
It's a shame about Christie, he was the next best hope for the Republicans.

I guess they can ratchet up the hatred for him.
Ted Nugent and the homophobe from duck dynasty move up one place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
america's hunters............pretty amazing. 2 min Lol 5
News Chicago gangs no longer know or fear the police... 1 hr grounded in reali... 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Hill4me 222,802
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Actual Science 61,093
Bank Settlement Cash. Who Gets it? 3 hr CONTINUED ARTICLE 2
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 4 hr GEORGIA 1,953
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 hr GEORGIA 3,054

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages