Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232907 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1057759 Jan 8, 2014
Yea, perhaps you should have thought about that yesterday when you defended Carol who admitted she was in the wrong.

Besides I wasn't defending woodtick. I was chastising shinningelectroff. with strong rebuke.

Why do you feel an obsessive need to defend the male posters, Heidi?

It reads like tween-teen-crush. And for a woman of your years, it's actually quite girlish to behave in a manner that also reads desperate.

I'm just trying to help you. Ya know like you and Carol were trying to help me?

Go lecture The Bimbi in your Crew of Curs.

Geeessshhhh ... You'd think all The Moderators died and left you boss.
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you read any of tickwood's posts?
I try not to gossip about posters with other posters but maybe you should see who you are defending.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1057760 Jan 8, 2014
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>the Earth spins,i didn't know that.....
what makes it spin blowhard??
"this is a test"
ahhh... you wanking off constantly on your teeny little penis?
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

#1057762 Jan 8, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
For those still arguing about the weather and the cause of the big freeze the jet stream instead of whipping around in a circular fashion in a fixed position with the Arctic winds got the wobbles and came south. The BIG question is what causes the wobbles and that is what should be argued about. These denier tea baggers on here dismiss everything, they take no notice of NASA, No notice of any weather organisation, No notice of any climate science in Europe, China, Russia in fact every corner of the globe. Coming up with their own wild theories that we are supposed to make sense of excluding all of the above. Mind you, these would be the same people that get abducted by Aliens.
Link below explaining it all made 2 years ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =u7EHvfaY8ZsXX&
where's manbearpig been hiding out? have you seen the funny meme floating around on fb of gore's frozen face as jack nicholson from the end of the shining? its hilarious! how them them global warming idiots who got stuck in ice and had to be rescued? lol!!!! why didnt the media report that they where on a global warming mission?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1057765 Jan 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, you make it astoundingly clear that you have not been educated.
like a Rhino bellowing you make your ignorance clear.
How old were you when you were first diagnosed with mental illness?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1057766 Jan 8, 2014
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>the Earth spins,i didn't know that.....
"this is a test"
Baawaaahhhhh!!!!
Sunny

Longview, WA

#1057770 Jan 8, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
For those still arguing about the weather and the cause of the big freeze the jet stream instead of whipping around in a circular fashion in a fixed position with the Arctic winds got the wobbles and came south. The BIG question is what causes the wobbles and that is what should be argued about. These denier tea baggers on here dismiss everything, they take no notice of NASA, No notice of any weather organisation, No notice of any climate science in Europe, China, Russia in fact every corner of the globe. Coming up with their own wild theories that we are supposed to make sense of excluding all of the above. Mind you, these would be the same people that get abducted by Aliens.
Link below explaining it all made 2 years ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =u7EHvfaY8ZsXX&
cause of wobbling is because the Earth is spinning and making every thing wobble.....
maybe the ALIENS are screwing with are weather."Yikes"

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1057771 Jan 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>hey forks...
if you make 6000 posts that are idiotic. and i prove over a third of them false how many of your posts have i proved false??
YOU DON"T KNOW!!! bwa ha ha aha ha !!!
"woodendick00"
To date you have made over 36,000 idiotic posts. Keep it up, idiocy is your forte.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1057772 Jan 8, 2014
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text> the Earth spins,i didn't know that.....
"this is a test"
So was this: Both of your posts were intended to make woodtick stumble into your **stoopID because woodtick made shinningerectoff appear very stupid with his/her reply.

**You both ended up stumbling into your own.

Sunny, another sock, to the rescue. Yippie Keye Aye Mutha' Fawka'....!

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>

<quoted text>
From what direction does the Sun rise each morning?
This is a test.

Spokane, WA

#1057773 Jan 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unions are not covered by section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code, dummy.
"uselesssinceforever00 "
You are saying unions are special and they should get special consideration?
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year
Sunny

Longview, WA

#1057774 Jan 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ahhh... you wanking off constantly on your teeny little penis?
how do you know I got a teeny little penis blowhard???
how come the Sun spins like the Earth and what made that big black hole that just sent that CME at us?

"this is a test"
Gunner

Dallas, TX

#1057775 Jan 8, 2014
Evening
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1057776 Jan 8, 2014
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text> cause of wobbling is because the Earth is spinning and making every thing wobble.....
maybe the ALIENS are screwing with are weather."Yikes"
Libtards hate wobbles. They really hate it when it's so cold because then they have to put their hands in their own pockets!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1057777 Jan 8, 2014
new yawk wrote:
Yea, perhaps you should have thought about that yesterday when you defended Carol who admitted she was in the wrong.
Besides I wasn't defending woodtick. I was chastising shinningelectroff. with strong rebuke.
Why do you feel an obsessive need to defend the male posters, Heidi?
It reads like tween-teen-crush. And for a woman of your years, it's actually quite girlish to behave in a manner that also reads desperate.
I'm just trying to help you. Ya know like you and Carol were trying to help me?
Go lecture The Bimbi in your Crew of Curs.
Geeessshhhh ... You'd think all The Moderators died and left you boss.
<quoted text>
You have no clue how old I am.

Fine go be woodticks best friend
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1057778 Jan 8, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
So was this: Both of your posts were intended to make woodtick stumble into your **stoopID because woodtick made shinningerectoff appear very stupid with his/her reply.
<quoted text>
Must be a Waxman, right dkhead?

Spokane, WA

#1057779 Jan 8, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And when the dinner conversation turns to Kim Jong Un's killing of his uncle, Hillary Hog Thighs can scream "What difference does it make?" and then they'll drink a toast to solidarity amongst fools.
"shinningelectr0n"
Your well thought out posts would be much more effective if you did not offer slurs about those you disagree with, the slirs take away from the truths you offer.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1057780 Jan 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the fact that you think you need two wings to fly shows how one dimensional your thinking is...and along with the stone age era thinking you showed earlier, is there any reason for you to ever post here again?
When were you first diagnosed with mental retardation & illness? I think you should take your multi-dimensional approach and jump out an airplane with 1/2 a parachute.

Let us know how that works out for you, genius!

Baawaaahhh!!!!

Liberalism is a mental disorder for sure.

Oh, but I forgot, you are a conservative, right liar?

St. Croix valley

#1057781 Jan 8, 2014
OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, you can keep your Doctor. Period.
Shovel Ready Jobs!!
Uh, those jobs weren't so shovel ready..
they were in my state. we used the shit out of that money. one of the reasons our economy is doing so well here...

you suckers lost out, most likely not smart enough to grasp an opportunity when it is in fo=ront of you...

that is what most successful people know, it is grabbing the opportunities in front of you. the rest of you slugs watch them pass you by while you spend your lives on the couch...
Sunny

Longview, WA

#1057782 Jan 8, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
blablabla....wasn't talking to you so butt out dorkyyyy...

Spokane, WA

#1057783 Jan 8, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>most Unions file both 501 (c)(4) and an affiliated 501 (c)(3).... dummy.
"fetch almighty"
Please do not confuse "uselesssinceforever00 " with facts. They are alien to it.
Peace
Happy New Year

St. Croix valley

#1057784 Jan 8, 2014
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>how do you know I got a teeny little penis blowhard???
how come the Sun spins like the Earth and what made that big black hole that just sent that CME at us?
"this is a test"
a black hole just sent off a Coronal mass ejection? Black holes don't have coronas..

anything else you want to embarrass yourself on?

Smack!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Guru 189,882
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 32 min Lexus1985 425
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 39 min Lexus1985 407
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IBdaMann 53,520
News 1 dead, 4 wounded in Chicago shootings 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr RACE 99,543
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr James 51,766
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]