Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1404770 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1058256 Jan 9, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey DB, here's a conspiracy for you. When did Christie know about the lane closures? Why did he lie about it? How many people died because of it? How much did it cost the taxpayers?
Why did Obama continue to lie about a video causing the Benghazi attack?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1058257 Jan 9, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people are trying and doing things for the homeless vets; you just throw out statements that you know nothing about. Why don't you go and do something for them if you feel so bad?
My sister is the Chaplain at the Legion, in charge of fund raising for veterans, they hold dinners and solicit donations and provide sets of clothing from underwear to socks and shoes to the homeless vets who come out of the woods to receive them.
Perhaps you can volunteer instead of making pompous remarks on here on people not doing anything. You're a liar.
There are Vets dying in the streets. You want to talk about the VETS--while what your sister is doing is admirable, it is not getting the Vets off the streets in areas like Chicago. The VA wants to send them to the jungle (south side) negroville to die. The VA Hospitals are killing the Vets, did you know they are forcing them to take oxycotin and methadone? there is a reason for that--all Vets according to this O'bama administration will be deemed mentally unstable. Did you know that if Vets want to get into a drug program the VA locks them up? how about all the Vets addicted to Heroin and dying in the streets? And then the agent orange? the VA is a bunch of idiots, there is help for these soldiers and not a doctor on their staff will help them, they only drug them and tell them they are going to die from it. Don't worry Lily, you will now exactly who I am when the democrats come after me. It won't be today, it won't be tomorrow, but it will be this year. Mark my words.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1058258 Jan 9, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text><unnewsworthy spam>
must be why the right wing sites have dropped that story.

and did you see what Gates said about Congress? oh my.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1058259 Jan 9, 2014
Whatever wrote:
Let's get real: A DOJ attorney who did NOT donate to Obama and liberal causes would be awfully hard to find these days.
Who else could he have picked to investigate themselves?
Did you even go to bed last night?

What is this? A marathon of stupidity, 24/7? Give it a rest already
dem

United States

#1058260 Jan 9, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>Why did Obama continue to lie about a video causing the Benghazi attack?
Why are you a closet homosexual.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1058261 Jan 9, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us again how this helped the middle class.
you're saying that companies should be sharing the wealth?

but isn't that anti-capitalistic?
dem

United States

#1058262 Jan 9, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>There are Vets dying in the streets. You want to talk about the VETS--while what your sister is doing is admirable, it is not getting the Vets off the streets in areas like Chicago. The VA wants to send them to the jungle (south side) negroville to die. The VA Hospitals are killing the Vets, did you know they are forcing them to take oxycotin and methadone? there is a reason for that--all Vets according to this O'bama administration will be deemed mentally unstable. Did you know that if Vets want to get into a drug program the VA locks them up? how about all the Vets addicted to Heroin and dying in the streets? And then the agent orange? the VA is a bunch of idiots, there is help for these soldiers and not a doctor on their staff will help them, they only drug them and tell them they are going to die from it. Don't worry Lily, you will now exactly who I am when the democrats come after me. It won't be today, it won't be tomorrow, but it will be this year. Mark my words.
The thugs you used to lineup outside this pig Jews home till her husband went to work then they would gang fk her in the azz
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1058263 Jan 9, 2014
Whatever wrote:
Let's get real: A DOJ attorney who did NOT donate to Obama and liberal causes would be awfully hard to find these days.
Who else could he have picked to investigate themselves?
the other kind can be found on FOX.

just getting real.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1058264 Jan 9, 2014
SonicMoron, brain dead liberal propaganda post # 3 - ROTFLMAO!!!
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, deeper dig....
Despite the fantasies of the pundits and political operatives who imagine Chris Christie as some kind of moderate, he is more than sufficiently conservative to secure the Republican presidential nomination.
By most reasonable measures, Christie is a strikingly consistent social and economic conservative.
So it is not ideology that is most likely to trip up Christie in the race for the Republican presidential nomination.
It is his style. The New Jersey governor’s take-no-prisoners approach to politics has always been his greatest strength and his greatest weakness.
http://www.thenation.com/blog/177855/christie... #
every site on the net. i can go.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1058265 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Your 24/7 drinking spree must really stop; even the Boca Raton Liquor Authority has issued a warning about you to everyone in your warehouse vicinity.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1058266 Jan 9, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>There are Vets dying in the streets. You want to talk about the VETS--while what your sister is doing is admirable, it is not getting the Vets off the streets in areas like Chicago. The VA wants to send them to the jungle (south side) negroville to die. The VA Hospitals are killing the Vets, did you know they are forcing them to take oxycotin and methadone? there is a reason for that--all Vets according to this O'bama administration will be deemed mentally unstable. Did you know that if Vets want to get into a drug program the VA locks them up? how about all the Vets addicted to Heroin and dying in the streets? And then the agent orange? the VA is a bunch of idiots, there is help for these soldiers and not a doctor on their staff will help them, they only drug them and tell them they are going to die from it. Don't worry Lily, you will now exactly who I am when the democrats come after me. It won't be today, it won't be tomorrow, but it will be this year. Mark my words.
I feel sorry for the Vets; however I also realize that there will always be a certain percentage of people who fall between the cracks and choose the life of homelessness. Ever sit in a courtroom when they bring in the homeless guys in front of the judge? Most times they are arrested for vagrancy or public intoxication; they're offered a bed in a shelter and they say they don't want it. The police keep arresting them because local businesses, libraries, offices etc don't want them loitering around bothering people. What can you do about that? Keep arresting them is ridiculous, you can't force a person to stay in a shelter. I know lots of people who have been helped immensely by the VA; you can't say that they don't help people. In Ft Lauderdale they've now decided to buy up some vacant houses and designate t hem as permanent homeless shelters for the chronically homeless and ill. It will make a small dent in the problem.
When the Democrats come after you? You sound delusional and in need of treatment yourself.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1058267 Jan 9, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you put people like Christie in as governor, don't be surprised if the government gets staffed with people who do things like this. It is possible that Christie didn't know about this particular event. But, it is impossible for Christie to spend a career in a political machine that routinely does things like this and not know what kind of a shitbag organization he joined.
Christie is a Democrat wearing a RINO costume. He's just another coward thug bully. Put him on the street and he'd be that person who will pretend to be your friend and stab you in the back. If he was anything the Democrats didn't want to be governor, they would not have agreed to pull their primary challenger out of the race and replace him with a sure loser in exchange for Christie sabotaging Romney.
Christie is no different than Peter King.
The folks on CNN are asking if Christie created an environrnent where this type of behavior is acceptable. There is the mayor of Fort Lee saying that anyone who was involved is not fit to ever hold a political office. Wolf Blitzer is saying that the cover up is worse than what happened.

My question is.........why aren't Obama and his sidekicks (Hilary and Susan Rice) held to the same standards?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1058268 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Listen mom, we have discussed this before. The US doesn't have to go to bed with you at 10 pm EST. When I left home your silly rules no longer applied.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1058269 Jan 9, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you're saying that companies should be sharing the wealth?
but isn't that anti-capitalistic?
Brilliant, Interesting, Helpful
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1058270 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>
go to bed last night??? lily's flat world nonsense... everyone lives is in the eastern time zone with lily...

You idiot dumbasss..

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1058271 Jan 9, 2014
On Wednesday, Tom Donohue, the President and CEO of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, vowed to make the Tea Party "feel some heat" in 2014 in order to get amnesty legislation passed.

In his "State of American Business" address, Donohue, without directly naming it, said that the Tea Party would face a "significant response" from the Chamber in 2014. He said "early involvement in the primaries is all about where we are going" and emphasized the group will try to make an impact "right from the beginning" in at least ten primary contests.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

pass the popcorn.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1058272 Jan 9, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the other kind can be found on FOX.
just getting real.
Hmmm, people have asked me to translate for you so I will state up front-no clue what the point was.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1058273 Jan 9, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us again how this helped the middle class.
Well, it's you rightwingers who believe in trickle down economics don'tcha? Whatsamatta?
Not feeling the trickle?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1058274 Jan 9, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another conspiracy for you. Big business and big oil stand to lose billions if green legislation reins them in. Could that be the reason they are spending millions to propagate phony theories provided by "scientists" like you, Pat Robertson and Rush Limbaugh?
How many Americans have been killed by guns that were "lost" during Fast and Furious?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1058275 Jan 9, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I saw Chris Christie at CPAC in Chicago a few years ago. I knew then what a piece of crap he was: a big fat donut with an image problem. I don't like fat people anyway, I figure if they can't control their mouth they can't do any thing properly.
Like Rush? The fat junkie that you listen to all day?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chicago Police union to officers: Don't request... 15 min bozo 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min Go Blue Forever 103,215
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Earthling-1 60,661
Malik Obama is voting for Donald TRUMP. 25 min Malik BACKS TRUMP 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 39 min SweLL GirL 9,220
woman on the bench across from chicago grand sh... 1 hr Mikki 1
Who's this Fauxcahontas? 1 hr Papoose on Back 49
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques in Orleans 219,546

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages