Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1566342 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1058493 Jan 9, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Science....and AGW and Australia...
Karl Braganza
Manager of Climate Monitoring at the
Australian Bureau of Meteorology
"Patterns of temperature change that are uniquely associated with the enhanced greenhouse effect, and which have been observed in the real world include:
-greater warming in polar regions than tropical regions
-greater warming over the continents than the oceans
- greater warming of night time temperatures than daytime temperatures
-greater warming in winter compared with summer
- a pattern of cooling in the high atmosphere (stratosphere) with simultaneous warming in the lower atmosphere (troposphere)."
then we have this...in Australia..
No winter increase over summer in 103 years
http://www.bom.gov.au/web01/ncc/www/cli_chg/t...
was that warming over one third the norm?!? bwa ha ah ahhhh ahh ha aha ha ha!
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1058494 Jan 9, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I've trained my chimp Jew to denigrate himself. Lol and the definition of safe sex at my urban paradise, placing signs on the animals and tea baggers that kick.
It's the culture....

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1058495 Jan 9, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
It will be interesting to see if the liberal networks report Christie firing those traffic jam wrongdoers as enthusiastically as they did reporting the original story and having such a heyday with it.
Potential republican candidates better be growing another layer of skin and a much stronger spine to stand up to these bozos. Time for the gloves to come off. Romney kept them on a few times too many.
Christie is just another fascist Repugnant.

This incident proves that.

With his own Bridge-gazi!!

Figures a lowlike like you would defend a fat bully like Christie.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1058496 Jan 9, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
It will be interesting to see if the liberal networks report Christie firing those traffic jam wrongdoers as enthusiastically as they did reporting the original story and having such a heyday with it.
Potential republican candidates better be growing another layer of skin and a much stronger spine to stand up to these bozos. Time for the gloves to come off. Romney kept them on a few times too many.
think they will have over 60 congressional hearings for it most of them after all the facts have already been known?
John Galt

Los Angeles, CA

#1058497 Jan 9, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>It would be nice but it isn't going to happen.

Learn to zoom past them as you would his other posts as dem.

He keeps thinking if he is irritating enough people will stop posting here. Wow, too bad he doesn't have better late in life goals.
I saw you talking to dem all day yesterday. You trying to give dumb carol bad advice?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1058498 Jan 9, 2014
Good for Chris Christie who fired his Deputy Chief of Staff.

If he was a Democrat like Obama with his many scandals, he would do nothing.
John Galt

Los Angeles, CA

#1058499 Jan 9, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Global Warming prevents floods?

"...four Chinese researchers state that "during the mid-Holocene climatic optimum, global climate was warm-humid and the climate system was stable," and during this time they say "there were no flood records identified in the middle reaches of the Yellow river," citing the work of Huang et al.(2011a,b). "

and this...

"... "global climatic cooling events occurred at about 4200 years BP, which was also well recorded by various climatic proxies in China," citing Zhang et al.(2004). In addition, they write that "the decline of the Neolithic Longshan Culture in the period around 4000 years BP was thought to be linked with the global cooling events," as suggested by the work of Wu et al.(2001, 2004, 2005)." And these diverse observations led them to conclude that "the extraordinary floods recorded in the middle reaches of the Jinghe River were linked to the global climatic events," which were all global cooling events. Thus, yet another study reveals the fact that it is global cooling that leads to more frequent and extreme flooding..."

http://nipccreport.org/articles/2012/nov/13no...

Zha, X., Huang, C., Pang, J. and Li, Y. 2012. Sedimentary and hydrological studies of the Holocene palaeofloods in the middle reaches of the Jinghe River. Journal of Geographical Sciences 22: 470-478.
Commie fk
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1058500 Jan 9, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, it's been so long since we've seen anyone held accountable in the federal government amidst the ongoing and neverending flurry of scandals and cover ups at the top levels of this administration, it's going to take some time to process people getting fired for a traffic jam.
Like him or hate him, he's acting more presidential than Obama can ever hope to.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1058501 Jan 9, 2014
Fake Phony Scandals wrote:
<quoted text> Why did Susan Rice blame these terrorist acts on an anti islamic video?
WoodDick57 is a lying weasel. Honest debate is impossible with the WoodDick moron.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1058502 Jan 9, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're doing well, but I see their blind hatred and ignorance
has caused you to call them names like idiots.
That's exactly what they want. Anyway, I haven't much time today.
I did learn that .297 is actually 1/3!! Amazing. LOL
No wonder they're all poor folks!!
Killtaker, forks, tell_it, all the same nitwit. You've made him cry.
----------
I'll go easy on you. You've gotten used to dealing with the Waxmans and Carols.
You presented a false comparison. Buildings are an immutable fact of human activity, have been since ancient man began building shelters. It's not like we're going to stop building homes and offices, so let's dispense of this nonsense.......
Windmills are a recent innovation, and have the ability to wreak havoc on anything that flies near them.
You basically made the argument that windmills are ok because buildings cause more bird deaths.
That's dumb. Because man's other activities kill more birds, that justifies windmills??
I believe you are a conservative. On this issue, you prove yourself as willing to make false comparisons as I would expect from a con.
You like to be dismissive, but it marks you as condescending, much like Carol and the wingnuts.
You just do it with facts, they use fear and conspiracies.
Bird deaths might be the least of windmill problems.
----------
Study suggests wind turbines' low-frequency noise could cause health woes
Read more: http://host.madison.com/news/local/environmen...
HACHACHACHA
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Vaginas aren't good at facts. They just spew nasty mucous.
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You would look good, splattered all over my front yard.
Or in handcuffs, if I felt sorry for you.
It's the culture...
dumdemsmama

Satellite Beach, FL

#1058503 Jan 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm in LA hunting minority prostitutes
nostrilfckfacelyingnamestealin gobamafraudforsure say what? LOL
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1058504 Jan 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Touché.
Douche-A

Moron Ghost/dem can't spell Toche so he copies & pastes it!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1058505 Jan 9, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything Obama does is for political posturing. Sending our soldiers into harm's way in Afghanistan and opposing the surge in Iraq to end that war was political posturing.
He doesn't make a decision unless it's for political gain.
There's only man on Capital Hill who has a "me" problem and it's Barack Obama.
The sooner he is forced to resign, the better.
Were you asleep during 2008 campaign?

Obama, July, 2008: "Now is the time for a responsible redeployment of our combat troops that pushes Iraq’s leaders toward a political solution, rebuilds our military, and refocuses on Afghanistan and our broader security interests." "Political posturing"? Bull

RESOLUTION OF IMPEACHMENT OF PRESIDENT GEORGE BUSH
Date: Spring 2002

To bad it didn't succeed. We would all be better off.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1058506 Jan 9, 2014
Just Reps are held accountable.

Sad commentary when it is refreshing to see someone being held accountable and fired. That is what Obama should be doing!!

That's the "beauty" of it. Dems don't have to play at all. Media will do it for them.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1058507 Jan 9, 2014
Homer wrote:
It's a shame about Christie, he was the next best hope for the Republicans.
I guess they can ratchet up the hatred for him.
What's the shame? Christie expressed outrage yesterday upon learning about it and heads rolled today.

We're still waiting for all those "investigations" and "getting to the bottom of things" involving much more serious wrongdoings in the Obama administration to come to fruition. Much less anyone held accountable - as was promised.

But that was before Obama waited a sufficient amount of time for the liberal media to lose interest and announced the scandals for which he had once expressed "outrage" were just phony after all and told us to move along because there wasn't anything to see here.

And you went along about your business humming dum de dum de dum de dum dum dum.. Or, rather, the liberal version "dumb de dumb de dumb dumb dumb."
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1058508 Jan 9, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
Turns out Chris Christie IS a real honest to God Repugnant.
Bridge-gazi proves that.
Demand Congressional investigations!!
People died, police were unable to move around to protect the public, schoolchildren were endangered.
All so a fat bully Repugnant could get even with a Democratic Mayor.
Looks like Chtistie is as big a scumbag as Ted Cruz and Randy Paul.
Meanwhile, Moronic Paranoia: a symptom in which a low score, paranoid, crack pipe liberal feels as if the world is "out too get" him you idiot dumbass..

AND.. A shameful idiot hidden location and childish avatar on Topix, YOU 99Percent Tea bagger still breastfeeding on stupid and paranoia in your wide mouth stance you idiot dumbass...

It's the culture...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1058509 Jan 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh you poor, poor ignorant slug...you're really still one of "those" people? really? over a year after the attack and you are still parroting the lies of the grave dancers? my god that is just pathetic. you must be as stupid as a box of rocks...
help was sent. do you think the over thirty survivors walked from benghazi to tripoli? in fact, help was there within an hour.(25 minutes to 45 minutes depending on what report you wish to listen to...)
in fact, the first call hillary made upon hearing of the attack was to the CIA to make sure their operatives in Benghazi would help the consulate, it was just those very same people that were the first ones there within an hour of the very first shots fired outside the benghazi consulate. then, a rescue team arrived to get them from the safe house the CIA crew took them to but came under attack and got them out of there.
are you clear on the facts now, idiot?
I love it when you rewrite history.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1058510 Jan 9, 2014
correction: Too bad.....
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1058511 Jan 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>think they will have over 60 congressional hearings for it most of them after all the facts have already been known?
How are you doing today, liar?
John Galt

Los Angeles, CA

#1058512 Jan 9, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>Like him or hate him, he's acting more presidential than Obama can ever hope to.
Told ya the bottom feeders would get back on Christies bandwagon after he did something as dumb as they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 242,295
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr JoJo Gunne 11,027
Trump Just Sux 7 hr They cannot kill ... 95
Trump Twilight Zone 10 hr Slog 1
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 11 hr PRECC 3
That's all your good for God!!! 12 hr doG mnaDde lHyo i... 1
____ POPE & ISRAEL Agreement :: *7 YR TRIB ____ 12 hr tesr 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages