Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1057176 Jan 8, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there is.
It is UNCONSTITUTIONAL to FORCE "UNDUE FINE/fee or tax" on anyone.
As in NO CommieTICism.
Article 1 - The Legislative Branch
Section 9 - Limits on Congress
<<Back | Table of Contents | Next>>
The Migration or Importation of such Persons as any of the States now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the Year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a tax or duty may be imposed on such Importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each Person.
The privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it.
No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed.
(No capitation, or other direct, Tax shall be laid, unless in Proportion to the Census or Enumeration herein before directed to be taken.)(Section in parentheses clarified by the 16th Amendment.)
No Tax or Duty shall be laid on Articles exported from any State.
No Preference shall be given by any Regulation of Commerce or Revenue to the Ports of one State over those of another: nor shall Vessels bound to, or from, one State, be obliged to enter, clear, or pay Duties in another.
If you're making a point, apparently it's not here...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1057177 Jan 8, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I lived near an airport and it's a very common thing to see condensation rolling off the wings when damp.
contrails
dem

United States

#1057178 Jan 8, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>"income inequality"???

Haven't I heard the Magic Negro and Charlie Rose use this about 10,000 times already to divert us away from the boy's massive leadership failures?
Fk you racist ret ard.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1057179 Jan 8, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I lived near an airport and it's a very common thing to see condensation rolling off the wings when damp.
That's not condensation, idiot.

They always flush their toilets over your house.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1057180 Jan 8, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
... I love US History, Government,and Economics...
None of my fellow academics ever use the term 'teabag' in public conversation...
My colleagues and I are all 100 percent college educated...
How bout you?
Did I tell you I love US History, Government, and Economics?
ahhh...aahhh*bullshit* chooo!!!
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1057182 Jan 8, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo! Another Dittohead! Quel surpris!
your black husband ain't no secret either lily...

It's the culture...

Lapeer, MI

#1057183 Jan 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm really not sure that Russia has the ability to protect the people at the upcoming Olympic games in Sochi.
i have a very bad feeling about this..
So....you are privy to Russia's security networks, eh?

You must be REALLY important internationally.

Got Putin's cellphone number?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1057184 Jan 8, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"income inequality"???
Haven't I heard the Magic Negro and Charlie Rose use this about 10,000 times already to divert us away from the boy's massive leadership failures?
You are going to hear a lot of that term because the new NYC mayor "won" on that motto.

Well, not really. De Blasio won because a greedy land developer wants the "under developed" land that the Central Park stable sits on and poured millions into the campaign. There are claims some of which was illegal.

Now you have the PETA and AAP nuts screaming it is all about the horses when De Blasio announced that he is stopping horse drawn carriages in NYC. Some people make very useful idiots.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1057185 Jan 8, 2014
Whatever wrote:
Former Guantanamo detainee implicated in Benghazi attack
"U.S. officials suspect that a former Guantanamo Bay detainee played a role in the attack on the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, and are planning to designate the group he leads as a foreign terrorist organization, according to officials familiar with the plans."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...
If that is true no wonder they went to great lengths to cover it up!

Lapeer, MI

#1057186 Jan 8, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Funny how they have a problem with 'equality!'
Yeah can just feel the equality each time he walks into a Dog Pound.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1057188 Jan 8, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
They are caving on extended unemployment too.
yes they are.

Why Unemployment Benefits Should Be Extended

....long-term unemployment is much more severe today than it has been in previous recession when we’ve pulled the plug on emergency benefits, and ending emergency UI will likely result in many of today’s long-term unemployed exiting the labor force — we should extend benefits into 2014.

http://nationalreview.com/corner/366315/why-u...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1057190 Jan 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm really not sure that Russia has the ability to protect the people at the upcoming Olympic games in Sochi.
i have a very bad feeling about this..
I agree wholeheartedly.

St. Croix valley

#1057191 Jan 8, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Check the mud scientists told us in 1971!!!!
La Times....
"New Ice Age Coming---It's Already Getting Colder
Ocean Floor Sediment Holds Clues to Future New Ice Age on Way---It's Colder Already NEW ICE AGE"
http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/latimes/doc/15673...
or you could deal with the truth...

http://www.skepticalscience.com/ice-age-predi...

facts and knowledge are fun!(but you seem to enjoy making an ass out of yourself by parroting things you can't comprehend more...whatever floats your boat..)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1057193 Jan 8, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Bummer
Speaking of bummer, Grayson's wife is dumping him. Her name is Lolita, the five kids also have unusual names.

St. Croix valley

#1057194 Jan 8, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So....you are privy to Russia's security networks, eh?
You must be REALLY important internationally.
Got Putin's cellphone number?
no i just look at the current happenings there. they seem unable to protect their own nation.

you could have looked at those same facts instead of being a little prick...

Lapeer, MI

#1057196 Jan 8, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why they screw the environment son?
Your geological strata has been fracked many times, babee..

You giggle when the proppants get shoved in there.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1057197 Jan 8, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Check the mud scientists told us in 1971!!!!
La Times....
"New Ice Age Coming---It's Already Getting Colder
Ocean Floor Sediment Holds Clues to Future New Ice Age on Way---It's Colder Already NEW ICE AGE"
http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/latimes/doc/15673...
Back in the 70s when a polar vortex occurred it was a sign of the coming Ice Age and now it is Global Warming.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1057198 Jan 8, 2014
Former Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates, slams VP Biden, Secretary of State Clinton and President Obama in his new memoir, Duty: Memoirs of a Secretary at War.

Gates wrote that Hillary told the president her opposition to the 2007 surge in Iraq had been political because she was facing him in the Iowa primary. The president also vaguely conceded that his opposition to the Iraq surge had been political. "To hear the two of them making these admissions, and in front of me, was as surprising as it was dismaying.”

Gates also had to "resist the magnetic pull exercised by the White House, especially the Obama administration, to bring everything under its control and micromanagement" and described Obama’s White House staff as the “most centralized and controlling” since the Nixon administration.

...So Obama and Hillary make important decisions purely for political reasons, this administration wants to control and micromanage everything, and Obama's inner circle was compared to Nixon's.

That paints a pretty clear picture.

Good morning everyone.

St. Croix valley

#1057199 Jan 8, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> If that is true no wonder they went to great lengths to cover it up!
to cover what up? that we have so many mentally unstable conspiracy nuts in the US?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1057201 Jan 8, 2014
Attention, President Obama: Federal unemployment benefits do not "create jobs." Job creators create jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,384
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,713
Amy 9-18 3 hr Mister Tonka 27
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 49,842
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 178,060
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,717
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 68,490
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr billyh 98,228
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search