Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1277931 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Whatever

Gering, NE

#1057646 Jan 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no i am not rtying or even bing obtuse. i am pointing out what an idiot this guy that cannot do even basic math is...
and you agree with this moron!!!
now do you see why i treat you with the contempt and utter d3erision worthy of a squished bug?(because i am a nice and generous person...you are not worthy of being treated that nice...)
smack! smackity-smack smack...like a little toy punching bag...
smack!
You are trying to claim 30% cannot be rounded up to 1/3. That is why I am saying you are not trying to obtuse. You honestly think this is logical.

Get over yourself. LOL, no one here cares what you think of them.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1057647 Jan 8, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Poll: Americans see impact of global warming
American attitudes toward global warming
Most Americans say they see evidence of global warming and believe the Earth's temperature will continue to rise if nothing is done.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
you'd be all about measuring the message if everyone bought into the right wing bs.
most young people lie about being gay, but the liberal media uses the data as if it were true.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1057648 Jan 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
1/3
ha ha ha!!!! what a tool!
the fkn moron isnt even producing the correct list
Lnc

United States

#1057649 Jan 8, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only liberals such as yourself believe that lifting up our fellow man is being hateful towards them. At the same time you liberals assign them to hellholes of poverty and inner city slums.
You actually believe keeping them down under the guise of a bleeding heart is better than lifting them up with the intention of making their lives better.
The problem for you is: I love my fellow man apparently more than you do. By giving them hope and providing a helping hand with the right avenues out of poverty, I'm on the side that actually wants to help them and not just enable them to live off of the crumbs the power hungry politicians throw their way to keep them dependent and in poor schools with no hope of a better life merely for political gain.

Just something you might want to think about.
Herbert Hoover said the same in 1932
LOL

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1057650 Jan 8, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
"Most institutions demand unqualified faith;
but the institution of science makes skepticism a virtue."
Merton, 1962
and you can't be objectively skeptical of the people you parrot...'why is that?

oh yeah, you can't even freakin' divide by three!!!!!

you have the brain of a six year old!

priceless!!!!!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1057651 Jan 8, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
A budget that even dems wouldn't vote for.
Hahaha, how sad is that?
dem

Chicago, IL

#1057652 Jan 8, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Christie’s Bridge Problem
Chris Christie has a problem:
A series of newly obtained emails and text messages shows that Gov. Chris Christie’s office was closely involved with lane closings on the New Jersey side of the George Washington Bridge in September, and that officials closed the lanes as retribution against the Democratic mayor whose town was gridlocked as a result.
It doesn’t really come as a surprise that Christie and his aides and appointees would do something like this, but the sheer pettiness of the act is still quite remarkable. Christie gained nothing from this except to indulge in spiting a supporter of his rival, and he did so at the expense of many other people who were simply trying to go about their own business. It reflects very poorly on Christie. It tells us a fair amount about the kind of people he surrounds himself with and the sort of conduct he expects from them, and none of it is good.
The pathetic thing about all this is that it will probably have little or no effect on Christie’s presidential ambitions. Many people are already declaring that this marks the demise of a future Christie campaign, but I have a feeling that the story will be received very differently inside the GOP than it is by everyone else. It will probably be treated as a political “hit” by hostile media, and partisans will begin dutifully repeating claims that the story isn’t that important, or that it’s old news, or that it is irrelevant to the state/country’s real problems. That seems likely because that is what partisans usually do when one of their party’s stars is accused of some wrongdoing.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
Low iq right wingers are back on the Christie bandwagon again
just watch!
Lnc

United States

#1057653 Jan 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
OH. MY. F*CKING. STARS!!!!
you cannot be this freakin' stupid can you?
30% is not one third...
it most certainly is not "fully one third" as THE ARTICLE YOU LINKED TO stated and you agreed to...
and now you are dong even worse math than the idiots on the site you linked to!!!!
un freakin' believable!
you really are done here, moron...you have nothing left to stand on,. you cannot even compete with second graders in intelligence.
Stick around they can be this stupid

Prevented this

#1057654 Jan 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no i am not rtying or even bing obtuse. i am pointing out what an idiot this guy that cannot do even basic math is...
and you agree with this moron!!!
now do you see why i treat you with the contempt and utter d3erision worthy of a squished bug?(because i am a nice and generous person...you are not worthy of being treated that nice...)
smack! smackity-smack smack...like a little toy punching bag...
smack!
no i am not rtying or even bing obtuse. i am pointing out what an idiot this guy that cannot do even basic math is...
Quote unquote by woodtick57.

St. Croix valley

#1057655 Jan 8, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Merton, 1962
hey forks...

if you make 6000 posts that are idiotic. and i prove over a third of them false how many of your posts have i proved false??

YOU DON"T KNOW!!! bwa ha ha aha ha !!!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1057656 Jan 8, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Merton, 1962
It really should.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1057657 Jan 8, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Go join your hero Dennis Rodman in North Korea, don't forget to take Jane Fonda and those other two a-holes, as Rodman said, Hillary and O'bama.
Where in their limited grasp of reality do they not see the greed, sloth, and ignorance of their own party?
dem

Chicago, IL

#1057658 Jan 8, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Go join your hero Dennis Rodman in North Korea, don't forget to take Jane Fonda and those other two a-holes, as Rodman said, Hillary and O'bama.
this crazy dent head is a danger to our president
clear and present
good thing shes a vegetable.

St. Croix valley

#1057659 Jan 8, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trying to claim 30% cannot be rounded up to 1/3. That is why I am saying you are not trying to obtuse. You honestly think this is logical.
Get over yourself. LOL, no one here cares what you think of them.
not when the claim was it was "fully one third"...

funny that you would try to defend one the most stupid things on these pages....(and that is saying A LOT!!!)
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1057660 Jan 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and you can't be objectively skeptical of the people you parrot...'why is that?
oh yeah, you can't even freakin' divide by three!!!!!
you have the brain of a six year old!
priceless!!!!!
Rounding 30% up to 1/3 is so illogical in woodtick's world.

Prevented this

#1057661 Jan 8, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Christie’s Bridge Problem
Chris Christie has a problem:
A series of newly obtained emails and text messages shows that Gov. Chris Christie’s office was closely involved with lane closings on the New Jersey side of the George Washington Bridge in September, and that officials closed the lanes as retribution against the Democratic mayor whose town was gridlocked as a result.
It doesn’t really come as a surprise that Christie and his aides and appointees would do something like this, but the sheer pettiness of the act is still quite remarkable. Christie gained nothing from this except to indulge in spiting a supporter of his rival, and he did so at the expense of many other people who were simply trying to go about their own business. It reflects very poorly on Christie. It tells us a fair amount about the kind of people he surrounds himself with and the sort of conduct he expects from them, and none of it is good.
The pathetic thing about all this is that it will probably have little or no effect on Christie’s presidential ambitions. Many people are already declaring that this marks the demise of a future Christie campaign, but I have a feeling that the story will be received very differently inside the GOP than it is by everyone else. It will probably be treated as a political “hit” by hostile media, and partisans will begin dutifully repeating claims that the story isn’t that important, or that it’s old news, or that it is irrelevant to the state/country’s real problems. That seems likely because that is what partisans usually do when one of their party’s stars is accused of some wrongdoing.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
Don't worry we will beat this like the drum that deserves to beat. As I have always said : Christy is a closet democrat--he needs to come out of the closet and start running as a democrat. You can have the a hole. I never liked the big fat Crispy Creme the first time I saw him. He is so fat that he covers a whole jumbo-tron and his mouth is just as big.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1057662 Jan 8, 2014
Rounding a numerical value means replacing it by another value that is approximately equal but has a shorter, simpler, or more explicit representation

St. Croix valley

#1057663 Jan 8, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>most young people lie about being gay, but the liberal media uses the data as if it were true.
any reason you brought being gay into this discussion? something you want to tell us? you just blurted that out of the blue?

have you ever studied human behavioral patterns? you'd be surprised what such knowledge would tell you about your posts....

St. Croix valley

#1057664 Jan 8, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It really should.
it does. this is why rational people rely on facts. verifiable facts.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1057665 Jan 8, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>most young people lie about being gay, but the liberal media uses the data as if it were true.
you're trying to say that straight people are lying?

this should be good. one for the ages i imagine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min Cosmos Kramer 100,670
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Patriot AKA Bozo 54,586
abby9-3-15 36 min boundary painter 8
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 42 min boundary painter 8,136
News Should prostitution be less illegal-or more? 1 hr American 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques in Orleans 197,034
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr RACE 6,439
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages