Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1483966 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1058056 Jan 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Gates praised Obama, calling him intellectually rigorous and willing to overrule the advice of top aides and other Democrats.
Gates called Obama's decision to raid the house where Osama bin Laden was hiding,“one of the most courageous decisions I had ever witnessed in the White House”.
Gates also criticized the Bush administration, saying the former President failed to capitalize on early victories in Iraq and Afghanistan and would not listen when Gates and then Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice pushed for a shutdown of the Guantanamo detention center.
Hmmm. Seems to be that Gates has a "me", "me", "me" problem.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/pres...
Everything Obama does is for political posturing. Sending our soldiers into harm's way in Afghanistan and opposing the surge in Iraq to end that war was political posturing.

He doesn't make a decision unless it's for political gain.

There's only man on Capital Hill who has a "me" problem and it's Barack Obama.

The sooner he is forced to resign, the better.
Anonymous

Stockbridge, MI

#1058057 Jan 8, 2014
Hello

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1058058 Jan 8, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
If they deported them they would never win an election.
You're right on the money. Without government dependents, who needs a liberal?

Leftists love to claim how harsh and efficient the Obama regime has been on the issue of deportation.

What they don't say is for every illegal deported, they've promised to not only let them return, but to bring their families back with them.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1058059 Jan 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
By "most churches" are you referring to Catholic churches? Catholic churches are owned and operated by the Vatican and the Vatican has unimaginable wealth. If they want to have a say in our government, they can pay taxes.
NO...but how would a NYC Bocajew like you know the difference...

"Catholic churches" is not precise term...

are you referring to the Roman Catholic Church, the Church of Rome???...

far different from other Christian churches, all of which are generally independent operations..

if your question is about the Vatican, talk to someone who cares...

Bozeman, MT

#1058060 Jan 8, 2014
Defining quotes:

"There’s a level of disrespect for the office that occurs. And that occurs in some cases and maybe even many cases because he’s African American. There’s no question about that and it’s the kind of thing nobody ever says but everybody’s thinking it." — Oprah Winfrey

LOL..."it’s the kind of thing nobody ever says???"
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1058061 Jan 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh puleeeze, little boy....you couldn't rule an ant farm...
how can you rule topix when i am here smacking you around at will on any topic you could care to try...?
i make you look like a lesser species than me.
Dumbassery in action.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1058062 Jan 8, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anything about religion, you idiot. If you have a problem with that, it just shows you have multiple problems. Waxman prefers religious people compared to you, though.
You are bad for our kids.
Bocajews like Jean and lily have a pathological hatred of Christians...nothing new here...

Bozeman, MT

#1058063 Jan 8, 2014
Defining quotes:

"I look at Obama as a perfect American,” Mr. Matthews said, according to the show’s transcript.“I don’t mean politically.… But as a citizen. The guy went to school, he never broke a law. He did everything right. He raised a wonderful family. He’s a good husband, a good father. My God, I don’t think he’s ever gotten a speeding ticket. The guy does everything right." -- Chris Matthews

Guess Chrithy never heard of the Choom Gang.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1058064 Jan 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
Obama and Hillary let Americans die in Benghazi....
Christie closed a highway ramp....
pretty much the same...to leftwing traitors...
If you aren't Progressive; you are guilty.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1058065 Jan 8, 2014
In 1982, former Black Panther Mumia Abu-Jamal was convicted of murdering Philadelphia Police Officer Daniel Faulkner.

One of his supporters, former NAACP Legal Defense Official Debo P. Adegbile, worked tirelessly to free Abu-Jamal from prison.

President Obama nominated Adegbile to head the Department of Justice Civil Rights Division. It is being said that Adegbile will continue to carry out the radical racial agenda of President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder with the weight of the law behind him.

No doubt.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1058066 Jan 8, 2014
LOL!

Queenie Sized Barbie is a masochistic fool ...

Been getting smacked around the latter part of the day, and evening by many.

While calling everybody else an idiot ....
woodtick57 wrote:
how can you rule topix when i am here smacking you around at will on any topic you could care to try...?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1058067 Jan 8, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
Defining quotes:
"There’s a level of disrespect for the office that occurs. And that occurs in some cases and maybe even many cases because he’s African American. There’s no question about that and it’s the kind of thing nobody ever says but everybody’s thinking it." — Oprah Winfrey
LOL..."it’s the kind of thing nobody ever says???"
Oprah was late on the Trayvon scandal-out of the country. She has been trying to make up to her fans every since.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1058068 Jan 8, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right on the money. Without government dependents, who needs a liberal?
Leftists love to claim how harsh and efficient the Obama regime has been on the issue of deportation.
What they don't say is for every illegal deported, they've promised to not only let them return, but to bring their families back with them.
isn't it the US "citizens" hiring those illegals that is causing the problem? we know how to fix it, the Us electorate just doesn't want to do it...

and there are as many gov't dependents who are republicans as there are dems....

facts are fun!(but you wouldn't know about that...)
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1058069 Jan 8, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything Obama does is for political posturing. Sending our soldiers into harm's way in Afghanistan and opposing the surge in Iraq to end that war was political posturing.
He doesn't make a decision unless it's for political gain.
There's only man on Capital Hill who has a "me" problem and it's Barack Obama.
The sooner he is forced to resign, the better.
Also appears Obama is a little fearful as wants total control of the intelligence agencies.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1058070 Jan 8, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
Oh this is where the IRS comes in handy. The non-payers will be forced to pay for something they don't want. They will be sued for non-payment of the contract they created with O'bamacare.
Obama will never try to collect from his primary voters....

understand that ObamaKKKare is just wealth redistribution, unrelated to insurance...

Bozeman, MT

#1058071 Jan 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
LOL

You couldn't be more on point about the troll you're actually responding to.

Probably that halfwit tool from Illinois.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1058072 Jan 8, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
That's hilarious...you were convinced, like Coulter, that he would be the GOP savior in 2012 POTUS election.
crawl back in your hole, you child-rapist teacher wannabe....

however, it is correct that Galt liked Christie before Christie performed public oral sex on Obama...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1058073 Jan 8, 2014
Jake Tapper: Hillary Clinton Will Need To Answer A Lot Of Questions On Benghazi If She Runs
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1058074 Jan 8, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
"The New York Times recently published a 7,500-word coverup to exculpate the Obama administration in their atrocious dereliction of duty with respect to killing of four Americans at Benghazi in 2012.
Like a frightened octopus, the left is exuding a vast cloud of ink, hoping to cover the failures of President Obama and then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton."
http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/01/they_w...
the last gasp of a dying rag....

RIP New York Times...

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1058075 Jan 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
By "most churches" are you referring to Catholic churches? Catholic churches are owned and operated by the Vatican and the Vatican has unimaginable wealth. If they want to have a say in our government, they can pay taxes.

Damn, Blabby, just last week every flib in the country was kissing the popes ring, what happened?

Oh, it was just more phony BS from the leftist hypocrites?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Wooden Girl" a bit Weird 17 min Gotta Luv Her 2
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min Dr Guru 234,664
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 2,192
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 62,986
News Shootings, homicides in Chicago both higher tha... 7 hr former democrat 2
Meryl Streep is a worthless know nothing bitch. 8 hr Go Blue Forever 13
Sexy milf next door 10 hr Helen 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages