Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1057254 Jan 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>only freakin' idiots like you that believe in UFOs would buy into that unproven crap....
Perhaps she could tell her therapist that a UFO stole her brain

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1057255 Jan 8, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Civilian control of the military? Imagine that.
http://swampland.time.com/2014/01/08/gates-vs...
hey...don't bring our nation's founding tenets into this discussion, you might be labeled...*gasp*...rational!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1057256 Jan 8, 2014
Scientists say....

send us grants so that we can do research....

1973, Christian Science Monitor
"Weather-watchers think another ice age may be on the way--sometime Many climates possible How flow ice acts Computer model planned"

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/csmonitor_histori...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1057258 Jan 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine. And, the IRS should strip the Catholic Church of their tax exempt status. If they want to play politics, let them pay the price.
Do you ever listen to yourself? If a church "wants to play politics, let them pay the price"?

Churches want to do what they've always done and continue to have that freedom without government interference, dictates and mandates.

You want them to pay a price for not submitting to and obeying an almighty federal government?

You liberals really scare the phooey out of me sometimes.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1057259 Jan 8, 2014
Scientists say...

1974, The Hartford Courant
"2 Scientists Think 'Little' Ice Age Near"

'CORVALLIS, Ore.(UPI)-- If you think winters are getting harder and longer you may be right'

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/courant/doc/55233...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1057260 Jan 8, 2014
M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>Well of course the MSM isn't talking about it, but there is a War Between the Dems going on here in New York. You have the old-school Dems like Andrew Cuomo and Bill Clinton who might raise taxes on the producers but reluctantly vs the new-school Dems like Bill De Blasio and the cast of clowns he is choosing to run NYC who believe it is their calling in life to raise taxes on the producers.
The DeBlasio group is soon going to make Obama's administration look far right in comparison. DeBlasio and his commie affiliates will also lie more than Obama, if that is possible.
Not hardly, the Dems are adopting "income inequality" (taken from De Blasio) as their new motto.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1057261 Jan 8, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>

Wow, Rush Limbaugh.
How dumb is Limbaugh??
Yesterday, I tuned in on the way to the bank. He said chemtrails are real & cause autism just like vaccinations.
it was an obvious satire, you dumbass...

with a female caller just as dumb as you...

by the way, who "goes to the bank" anymore???...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1057262 Jan 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the First Amendment says nothing about religion except to prohibit the federal government from establishing a state religion...
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; ......
you fools keep inventing stuff that isn't there....
lol! And yet, USAsince1680 is accurate.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1057263 Jan 8, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
The fact is, Congress as a whole is a far bigger problem than Gates’ dealings with the White House. Executive branch relations can change with an election or new Cabinet secretary, but the congressional modus operandi that Gates cites is pathological. In concert with their uniformed Pentagon allies, lawmakers in key slots on the armed services and appropriations committees block progress and succor sloth through both their action and inaction. It has led to an immensely inefficient defense establishment, flabby in the wrong places and gaunt where it should be muscular.
As if on cue, Gates’ book instantly became a bobby club for lawmakers to batter the Obama administration.“I blame Obama and Biden for not listening to their commanders, rejecting sound advice and Bob Gates talks about that in his book, how military commanders were overruled by the political people in the White House,” Republican South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham said on Fox News Tuesday night.
Civilian control of the military? Imagine that.
http://swampland.time.com/2014/01/08/gates-vs...
The teabaggers will only read the sentences about President Obama and glom onto it like flies to shyt

Too bad Secretary Gates couldn't retire with dignity and grace. These books don't serve anyone well besides his bank account.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1057264 Jan 8, 2014
NASA tells us:

Dec, 1974
Beaver County times

"Pollution could Spur Ice Age"

http://news.google.com/newspapers...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1057265 Jan 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet i never even came close to saying or implying that, did I?
sorry charlie...
Of course not, you throwing out "conspiracy nut" every time a convo may implicate Obama's duplicity probably means nothing.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1057266 Jan 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet Hillary never stated that. you're misquoting her.
You have obviously been drinking with lily boca raton fl. LOL
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1057267 Jan 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm really not sure that Russia has the ability to protect the people at the upcoming Olympic games in Sochi.
i have a very bad feeling about this..
Me too. But, what is the solution to Islamic extremists and terrorism? No matter how many are killed or arrested doesn't matter.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1057268 Jan 8, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever listen to yourself? If a church "wants to play politics, let them pay the price"?
Churches want to do what they've always done and continue to have that freedom without government interference, dictates and mandates.
You want them to pay a price for not submitting to and obeying an almighty federal government?
We want them to pay taxes like every other business has too.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1057269 Jan 8, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
Roger Ailes Offered Employee A Raise In Exchange For Sex, New Book Claims
Former employees cited in the book talked of Mr. Ailes’s volatile temper and domineering behavior. In one anecdote, a television producer, Randi Harrison, told Mr. Sherman that while negotiating her salary with Mr. Ailes at NBC in the 1980s, he offered her an additional $100 each week “if you agree to have sex with me whenever I want.”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/08/book...
($100 a week? What a joke,$100 a minute wouldn't be enough, what a fat cheap fk)
"...what a fat cheap fk..."?... Go for it while you're still embalmed! LOL
Lnc

United States

#1057270 Jan 8, 2014
<quoted text>
The rightwing would prefer that these people become homeless in the winter.
Right wing trolls seem unhappy so something good must be happening for Americans
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1057271 Jan 8, 2014
flack wrote:
Traffic down 14% for brick and mortar stores during the holiday season.
the downside of online shopping is that some stores use this as a dumping ground for seconds...

Galt recently received some online merchandise from a high-end department store that had clearly been used by a previous buyer and returned to the store...

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1057272 Jan 8, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
if your proven false religious cults want to play in the real world, you have to play by real world rules.

best to keep your silly cults in your tax subsidized places of worship where they belong...
Lnc

United States

#1057273 Jan 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
it was an obvious satire, you dumbass...
with a female caller just as dumb as you...
by the way, who "goes to the bank" anymore???...
do you stand in the welfare line each day or once a week?
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1057274 Jan 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Does he need the money that bad? These books are in bad taste in my opinion. President Obama should have replaced him from the beginning. I have no respect for him now
That bad taste is probably the cheap liquor; the USA voters now feel they should have replaced Obamaliar from the beginning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Barack the Yellow 50,431
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Scrutiny 183,880
Abby 1-29 24 min Mister Tonka 11
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 45 min texas pete 5,375
Amy 1-29 1 hr blunt advice 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 98,989
Abby 1-28 1 hr PEllen 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]