Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1275076 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1057088 Jan 8, 2014
thanks Democrats!!!!!

"As a San Francisco resident, you are permitted to choose from among 16 separate Obamacare-compliant insurance plans. Four of these are so-called “Bronze” plans, low-level policies whose average premium will cost you $453 per month, or $5,436 per year. In exchange for those premium payments, a Bronze plan will cover 60% of your medical expenses—that is, after you meet the $5,000 out-of-pocket annual deductible."

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/john-perazzo...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1057089 Jan 8, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Another libtard idiot that can't comprehend what they read.
Rush didn't know what he was talking about.

seems clear to me and the weatherman.
TheIndependentMa jority

Mount Vernon, KY

#1057090 Jan 8, 2014
flack wrote:
bbl
Second that.

Reality

(not eveyrone can just sit on their azz off of other peoples tax dolluhs all day eh flacko.)
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1057091 Jan 8, 2014
CLOSE GITMO....

and then we have this...

"Former Guantanamo detainee implicated in Benghazi attack"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1057092 Jan 8, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> God you're an idiot!!! Ever hear of the word satire?
WHen DumbDave heard CBS report that NORAD was tracking Santa Claus on Christmas Eve, he got angry, too, figuring it was another Right-Wing Conspiracy to fool the American public.
angel

Boise, ID

#1057093 Jan 8, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Another libtard idiot that can't comprehend what they read.
Idiot Teabaggers only believe what they want to hear period.
Limbaugh is a hack who has made alot of money doing just that.
In the land of the Halt and Lame and not very bright Radical Right the Fat One Eyed Pill Popping Liar is King.
You can attest to that cant you 'flack'? LMAO!
Lnc

United States

#1057094 Jan 8, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I always said frac fluids being used were toxic. They add toxic crap to the fresh water how else would they get to be toxic.
I never said it was toxic because of the fresh water base.
Yesterday, you said they never use fresh water. Today you admit they do.
Fluids composition my vary per formation being fracked. But they all those being used contain toxic additives.
Look, if you can't be honest, just shut the f*ck up. Quit making up stuff that I never said.
I proved you don't really know much about fracking in shale plays.
And you are supposed to be an oilfield engineer. Unless you drive a train hauling oil, you ain't no oilfield engineer.
good morning
Carol has some interesting stuff on UFOs

The sock puppets seem to drone on.
angel

Boise, ID

#1057098 Jan 8, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I always said frac fluids being used were toxic. They add toxic crap to the fresh water how else would they get to be toxic.
I never said it was toxic because of the fresh water base.
Yesterday, you said they never use fresh water. Today you admit they do.
Fluids composition my vary per formation being fracked. But they all those being used contain toxic additives.
Look, if you can't be honest, just shut the f*ck up. Quit making up stuff that I never said.
I proved you don't really know much about fracking in shale plays.
And you are supposed to be an oilfield engineer. Unless you drive a train hauling oil, you ain't no oilfield engineer.
DB lives in his mom's basement with four screens showing FOX 24/7 and listens to Limbaugh on headphones while checking his armpits for Govt.Transmitters.
He's just touchy because his Mom confiscated those charcoal sketches he made of Sarah Palin and Ann Coulter mud wrestling that he had hidden under his mattress.
Im mad too because I wanted to see those myself. Lmao!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1057103 Jan 8, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>There are a couple of those chem trail freaks posting on this thread.
so does FOX perpetuate that nonsense?
Chicagoan by Birth

Mishawaka, IN

#1057104 Jan 8, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
WHen DumbDave heard CBS report that NORAD was tracking Santa Claus on Christmas Eve, he got angry, too, figuring it was another Right-Wing Conspiracy to fool the American public.
But, but, Davey has been doing that for years. After all the little red wagon he received for Christmas last year came from Santa, dint it??
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1057105 Jan 8, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
thanks Democrats!!!!!
"As a San Francisco resident, you are permitted to choose from among 16 separate Obamacare-compliant insurance plans. Four of these are so-called “Bronze” plans, low-level policies whose average premium will cost you $453 per month, or $5,436 per year. In exchange for those premium payments, a Bronze plan will cover 60% of your medical expenses—that is, after you meet the $5,000 out-of-pocket annual deductible."
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/john-perazzo...
For a family? What age group?

Why waste your time posting bullsht and lies???
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1057106 Jan 8, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so does FOX perpetuate that nonsense?
Probably__right wing loons tend to run in packs. They love bad news even if it's fake bad news.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1057107 Jan 8, 2014
Science is so good...

Nobel Winner...

"Nobel winner declares boycott of top science journals
Randy Schekman says his lab will no longer send papers to Nature, Cell and Science as they distort scientific process"

What current discipline in science is all the rage??????

'Schekman said pressure to publish in "luxury" journals encouraged researchers to cut corners and pursue trendy fields of science instead of doing more important work. The problem was exacerbated, he said, by editors who were not active scientists but professionals who favoured studies that were likely to make a splash.'

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2013/dec/0...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1057108 Jan 8, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>For a family? What age group?
Why waste your time posting bullsht and lies???
You can stand flush with pride all day...
but as for the rest of us...

OBamakkkare is ONE BUTT UGLY baby...realtime...
angel

Boise, ID

#1057109 Jan 8, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Probably__right wing loons tend to run in packs. They love bad news even if it's fake bad news.
Yeah these Tea Bagging Gore Crows will batten onto ANYTHING.
What Good News for the USA is Bad news for them.
Kind of like A Queada that way.
I cant imagine why we dont just turn the reins of power back over to them again!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1057110 Jan 8, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you denying Limbaugh did not say these things??
Are you denying he did not say chemtrails were real?
Are you denying he said Chemtrails cause autism just like vaccinations?
You are an idiot. And yes he did not say any of that in the context you libtards are saying he did! He just loves twisting you libtard loons into a knot.
angel

Boise, ID

#1057111 Jan 8, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Science is so good...
Nobel Winner...
"Nobel winner declares boycott of top science journals
Randy Schekman says his lab will no longer send papers to Nature, Cell and Science as they distort scientific process"
What current discipline in science is all the rage??????
'Schekman said pressure to publish in "luxury" journals encouraged researchers to cut corners and pursue trendy fields of science instead of doing more important work. The problem was exacerbated, he said, by editors who were not active scientists but professionals who favoured studies that were likely to make a splash.'
http://www.theguardian.com/science/2013/dec/0...
Yeah Science is a Liberal Hoax...just like History and Objective Reality.
Teabaggers just keep on lowering the bar of stupid.LMAO!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1057112 Jan 8, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Probably__right wing loons tend to run in packs. They love bad news even if it's fake bad news.
Who is the OWS crowd?

What do unions do?

Who is Dan Rather?

What does MSNBC do?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1057113 Jan 8, 2014
DATELINE 1970

Dr Earl Barrett says::::::::
Pollution could cause Ice Age!!!
Environmental Science Service Administration (ESSA)

http://news.google.com/newspapers...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1057114 Jan 8, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush didn't know what he was talking about.
seems clear to me and the weatherman.
No Dilbert it is you who have no clue. What the man said was the polar vortex has been around forever but now you loony libtards are using it as a scare tactic to drum up support for climate change. Know what you speak of and don't look like an idiot instead of listening to those far left libtard websites. Remember they are libtards. They don't understand what they read or hear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 196,942
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 100,631
ask amy 8-29-15 2 hr PEllen 1
abby 8-28-15 2 hr PEllen 1
News Peggy Hubbard Exposes Hypocrisy of #blacklivesm... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Red_Forman 6,403
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 hr Trey LaTrache 54,497
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages