Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1535659 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Obamanation

Seattle, WA

#1057843 Jan 8, 2014
Whatever wrote:
Once the polar vortex is gone, the only way to watch something freeze will be the old fashioned way - logging onto the obamacare website.
You into black meat you jungle kkkhunt?
My wife is
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1057844 Jan 8, 2014
new yawk wrote:
I didn't write that post to you. Or perhaps I did, to one of your sox.
Or perhaps I touched on a sensitive truth that is personally applicable to you.
Or is it the side thing, again. You can't possibly believe I would choose **The Cur Crew** Side. If so, you are delusional. You've already slipped into darkness, had been going that way for quite some time, say 6+ years now ....
The idiocy of your claims and fuming at the mouth exhibit your seething hatred, you're foaming at the mouth.
Better ask your butt buddy flamingerectoff to borrow his muzzle, you rabid re-tread.
**Compiised of approximately 9 individuals, not including their sox**.
<quoted text>
Ghost, Waxman posts as Waxman, you oddball weirdo. I see you chime in on other people conversations, but you being a liberal moron object to exactly what you do when someone else does it.

You communist losers are sick. If you don't like it, leave.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1057845 Jan 8, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to announce yourself, child molester.
Waiting, waiting you are going to screw up and we are going to get your IP
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1057846 Jan 8, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
You into black meat you jungle kkkhunt?
My wife is
You always screw up. We will figure out your real IP
Sunny

Longview, WA

#1057847 Jan 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how would you know what i get right and what i don't? i could make up anything and you wouldn't know the difference...
Oh believe me I would know the difference dickwood...
I was just having a little fun with you an that's the way the ball spins and you have a good night.....
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1057848 Jan 8, 2014
Prefer I use the term Super Stupid in regards to you?

Well, when Super Novas explode they also leave Black Holes in Space.

Maybe that's what happened in your Head.
The legend in your own mind of being SO kewl and slick - that feigned brilliance(?), transparently dimwitted, exploded, < technically imploded > and left that Black Hole
< where your Brain once resided > in your Head.
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>you're funny but .....Super Stupidity.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1057849 Jan 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
well, the insects have taken over the site for the night...outta here...
You came in her lying and now you are mad because people don't like you for doing it?
Obamanation

Seattle, WA

#1057850 Jan 8, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Waiting, waiting you are going to screw up and we are going to get your IP
Yes we will. You know what I wanna do when we catch him. Let's hold him down and blo him.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1057851 Jan 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you already forgotten what you requested? You told me to prove the Catholic Church had "profits" and I gave you proof. Ducking and dodging from your post won't change facts.
US profits???...

most churches that Galt is familiar with lack sufficient annual income to pay operating expenses...and survive only by using endowment money....
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1057852 Jan 8, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Teabaggers squabbling with each other!!
Not really, frauds always reveal themselves.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1057853 Jan 8, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, you like things "more fairer" for your side. The fact that Obama acts like the NAZI machine in suppressing freedom and changing the rules midstream unilaterally is just hunky dory with an azzwhole like you.
What isn't fair is to believe that an organization set up as a 501 (c) 3 like the Catholic Church should be permitted to follow rules set up for those who qualify as a 501 (c) 5.

IMO, someone who is too stupid to comprehend the differences between those two really isn't intellectually capable of rational discourse. Why don't you come back when you educate yourself.

No one forced the Catholic church to file for 501 (c) 3 status but they did. Now, if they want to "carry on propaganda, or otherwise attempt, to influence legislation" they can either have to abide by its terms or start paying taxes. That IS fair.

Internal Revenue Code (IRC)501(c)(3) states as follows:

"Corporations, and any community chest, fund, or foundation, organized and operated exclusively for religious, charitable, scientific, testing for public safety, literary, or educational purposes,.......no substantial part of the activities of which is carrying on propaganda, or otherwise attempting, to influence legislation and which does not participate in, or intervene in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for public office."
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1057855 Jan 8, 2014
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Oh believe me I would know the difference dickwood...
I was just having a little fun with you an that's the way the ball spins and you have a good night.....
WoodDick Loon-A-Tick has no sense of humor, or common sense. The OWS Tic is just a frustrated liberal. She claims she is a "conservative". Nuff said.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1057856 Jan 8, 2014
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Oh believe me I would know the difference dickwood...
LOL, shame on you.
Gunner

Melbourne, Australia

#1057857 Jan 8, 2014
Touch me, Obamanation
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1057858 Jan 8, 2014
Correction: I chime in on some of your Sox, Bo ....

And will continue to "chime in" on any posts I choose.

Why you pounding this drum? Can't drown out the truth of WHO you really ARE.

The drumming just proves and identifies who you really are. Shall I tell it?

Seems you're the one who is disturbed by my posts. Perhaps you are the one who should, NEEDS to leave. And take your Sox with you. I'll stay and unravel your SOX for awhile.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost, Waxman posts as Waxman, you oddball weirdo. I see you chime in on other people conversations, but you being a liberal moron object to exactly what you do when someone else does it.
You communist losers are sick. If you don't like it, leave.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1057860 Jan 8, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So why did Glenda leave his high paying gig at FOX???
Tell me a story__make it a good one eh?
to make more money elsewhere....
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1057861 Jan 8, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Teabaggers squabbling with each other!!
Liak Teabaggers man, liak whoa man!

They must be "cons" like whoa man!

Mwe err smert libewal liak yu two!

Dwar Teabaggers! They not be hip liak us OWS dooods, eh braindead airhead?
Gunner

Melbourne, Australia

#1057862 Jan 8, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You came in her lying and now you are mad because people don't like you for doing it?
Good thing he left I was just gonna take him down.. Looks like you and I both look a little silly for waiting till he left. Drats. Kinda like we are cowards.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1057863 Jan 8, 2014
Gunner wrote:
Touch me, Obamanation
OK - I'll shove you back into the jail cell where you belong. Happy now?

Am I Gunner, libtard?
Dems Da Fool

Lindenhurst, NY

#1057864 Jan 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
Globull warming haha
Right. It is so cold in New York this week, that liberals have been spotted with their hands in their own pockets.

Who would have ever thought it possible?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Las Cruces Retiree 240,930
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Comrades 105,188
Blank ATM card available for exchange (Oct '16) 11 hr linda randy 6
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 hr RACE 10,707
Trump Puddy Comment Worst Ever 12 hr Earl 3
Trump Just Sux 14 hr They cannot kill ... 2
GOP: Kids should be financially independent soo... 16 hr Liar Don 9

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages