Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1056804 Jan 7, 2014
OBAMANATION wrote:
Hillary Clinton and Obama admitted they opposed Iraq troop surge only to look good politically, claims 'dismayed' former defense secretary Robert Gates in damning new book
Robert Gates, secretary of defense under Barack Obama and George W. Bush, writes that Hillary Clinton made a callous political move in 2006
She announced her opposition to Bush's Iraq troop 'surge' just before entering the presidential race
Gates writes that she admitted making that choice in order to avoid being politically outflanked by Obama as they entered the 2007 primary season
The revelation could prove problematic for Clinton as she prepares what political observers see as a second run at the White House in 2016
The former defense secretary also says Obama believed his own troop surge – the move of 30,000 troops into Afghanistan – would fail
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25355...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Cherry pick often?

In his book, Gates(a Republican holdover from the Bush administration desperately trying to salvage victory in Iraq and Afghanistan) wrote that he found Hillary “smart, idealistic but pragmatic, tough-minded, indefatigable, funny, a very valuable colleague, and a superb representative of the United States all over the world."

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2014/01/07/213741/...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1056806 Jan 7, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably if I were your father.
You forgot to say, son.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1056808 Jan 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Most mythology has a grain of truth in it.
Every grain of your truth is mythology.....or psychosis.
The sheer numbers of human sightings through the ages, both explicable and inexplicable, both rational and irrational, credible and incredible cannot be simply explained away in one fell swoop as being baloney.
Facile and flippant are responses of shallow minds.
sure they can.

not one factual, verifiable iota of evidence that even suggests any extra terrestrial life has visited earth...

if you had any you would have produced it already. but not here as you would be a world wide celebrity...

so are you saying there is a grain of truth in the myth of the great turtle holding up the Earth?

try to think dear, it might hurt but it cannot be as painful as your ignorance is to me...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1056810 Jan 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think the Magic Negro is abusing the Constitution, look no further than the courts.
They both want to be Congress or, more to the point, they both want to eliminate Congress.
Typical republican: "Our way, or the highway".

Rand Paul (R-Ky):

“Just because a couple people on the Supreme Court declare something to be ‘constitutional’ does not make it so. The whole thing remains unconstitutional."

Republicans are idiots.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1056811 Jan 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you are getting your ass smacked around by some one far, far superior to in any category you can think of and several other categories far, far above your level of comprehension.
i am not even sure we are of the same species you are so far below me, and you keep proving this with every post you make...
Here we have a pigeon sitting on the head of a park statue claiming that Waxman is far below him.

Cute. I enjoy the humor in this sort of disingenuous, bombastic and arrogant pretense.

It is like watching a community play; amateur as hell but warmly endearing:)
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1056812 Jan 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it is i that have been carrying your load your entire wasted life..hasn't it?
be honest with yourself if with no-one else...
you're welcome.
Did you enjoy that lie too, dingbat?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1056813 Jan 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, it will always be incorrect, as i clearly showed.
why would the gov't be able to change the policy you and your private insurance comapny agreed upon?
you really don't seem able to think for yourself, perhaps it is better that you stick with parroting what others tell you to....if you do a good job, they may leave a fiver for you on your nightstand....
How about we start with you figuring out what death panels is in reference to as your comments show a lack of understanding.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1056815 Jan 7, 2014

Minnesota's North Coast

#1056816 Jan 7, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
She just lied and said she's been here all along. Obviously, you have met this real piece of work. The freak is a serial liar. Did you know she is a "conservative" (according to her)?
Baawwaahhh!!!!!
i've obviously been here since the date on my moniker.

i notice you are not registered....anymore...sad. it must take a real cretin to get your registration from topix yanked. i mean, people sway the vilest stuff here and it flies, yet you can't make that cut even...

smack!

you really are not to this league, pal...give it up, you are just making a fool of yourself.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1056817 Jan 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, it will always be incorrect, as i clearly showed.
why would the gov't be able to change the policy you and your private insurance comapny agreed upon?
you really don't seem able to think for yourself, perhaps it is better that you stick with parroting what others tell you to....if you do a good job, they may leave a fiver for you on your nightstand....
"i clearly showed"

I this,

I that...

Baawwahhhhh!!!!!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1056818 Jan 7, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cherry pick often?
In his book, Gates(a Republican holdover from the Bush administration desperately trying to salvage victory in Iraq and Afghanistan) wrote that he found Hillary “smart, idealistic but pragmatic, tough-minded, indefatigable, funny, a very valuable colleague, and a superb representative of the United States all over the world."
Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2014/01/07/213741/...
That's nice but he also found it disturbing that Hilary admitted to be against the Iraq Surge for pure political reasons.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1056819 Jan 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>sure they can.
not one factual, verifiable iota of evidence that even suggests any extra terrestrial life has visited earth...
if you had any you would have produced it already. but not here as you would be a world wide celebrity...
so are you saying there is a grain of truth in the myth of the great turtle holding up the Earth?
try to think dear, it might hurt but it cannot be as painful as your ignorance is to me...
Extraterrestrial is one word genius.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1056820 Jan 7, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
FORMER DEFENSE SECRETARY Robert Gates, in his upcoming memoir, blasts President Obama's leadership style and commitment to the Afghanistan war, accusing the president of losing faith in his own strategy.
who read the trailer to you?

Minnesota's North Coast

#1056822 Jan 7, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
How about we start with you figuring out what death panels is in reference to as your comments show a lack of understanding.
fine, show me any proof of these death panels...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1056823 Jan 7, 2014
A Moonbat with "extra" testicles...
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>sure they can.
Lnc

United States

#1056824 Jan 7, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasserman-Test is a NYC Bocajew, like you, which bears no connection to the Jewish religion...
Except she is Not Jewish

Now about your government check each month?
Lnc

United States

#1056826 Jan 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i've obviously been here since the date on my moniker.
i notice you are not registered....anymore...sad. it must take a real cretin to get your registration from topix yanked. i mean, people sway the vilest stuff here and it flies, yet you can't make that cut even...
smack!
you really are not to this league, pal...give it up, you are just making a fool of yourself.
He might need to register 6 puppet names

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1056827 Jan 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you must have misread the definition of both those words, or maybe the pop-up book malfunctioned...
but you did succeed in proving we are definitely not of the same species...
i found some of your relatives parts on my boot sole, sorry, i didn't notice they were there, kind of like the world does with you...
Drone: the sound of woodtick posting another expected guffaw-inducing snort from down her long prattling proboscis .

Minnesota's North Coast

#1056828 Jan 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we have a pigeon sitting on the head of a park statue claiming that Waxman is far below him.
Cute. I enjoy the humor in this sort of disingenuous, bombastic and arrogant pretense.
It is like watching a community play; amateur as hell but warmly endearing:)
no, i rely on the facts to show how far below me he is.

seems you are getting into the fray also...want to attempt to defend your idiotic comment about myths?

i'll wait for you to send it up to me...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1056829 Jan 7, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Euthanasia for the terminally ill Death Panels for end of life counseling for the catastrophically ill...

ObamaCare = "Rattles and Beads"... cradle-to-grave nationalized healthcare...

It's the culture....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min wojar 183,802
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr red and right 50,351
daughter/father appropriate physical contact (Mar '12) 1 hr chanelle 20
amy 1-27 1 hr tiredofit 13
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 98,974
abby 1-26 3 hr Mister Tonka 45
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr Red_Forman 4,961
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) Sun Irving 74
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance