Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1056399 Jan 7, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It says a lot that despite all her buffoonery the Dems keep her as a spokesperson.
haaahhaaaa! What about your lovely Reince Priebus! Who is slobbering drunk everyday?
dem

United States

#1056400 Jan 7, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>

<don't bother replying, homer. I'm ignoring you>
It's what dumb pussccees do
dem

United States

#1056401 Jan 7, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>lily always complains when people post late. Funny thing is he/she usually makes a post or two also indicating someone is reading the posts despite claims to the contrary.
Says the dumb methhead that's posting for days.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1056402 Jan 7, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
lily always complains when people post late. Funny thing is he/she usually makes a post or two also indicating someone is reading the posts despite claims to the contrary.
Are you eman's wife? How can you stand him? Ooops, I could ask him the same thing. You two deserve each other, equally dumb.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1056403 Jan 7, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that after months of fiery hearings and against all Republican hopes to bring down the White house, Darryl Issa's partisan witch hunt into Benghazi resulted in nothing don't you? Nothing. No damaging evidence against the Obama administration.
As soon it became clear that the testimony of former Ambassador Thomas Pickering and Adm. Michael Mullen would clear the Obama administration of any blame, Republicans slithered away with their tail's between their legs and it became clear that Issa's partisan concerns were "La-La Land absurd.
The evidence is everywhere. There is just no action. The RINOs part of their power sharing agreement with the Democrats is to sabotage the Republicans.

So, maybe you can answer this question:
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?

What is the name of the person who changed the CIA intelligence report after it was delivered to the White House to match the lie Obama spewed for two weeks?
dem

United States

#1056404 Jan 7, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>Remind us, how did you prove the actual Earth's warming rate of 1.2degC per decade was wrong, and the fraudulent 2.0degC the global warming so-called "scientists" invented to calibrate their models was correct?
How did you disprove the Earth has been on a warming trend for over 10,000 years?

Obama oks the publisher for 17 years saying Obama was born in Kenya, and it wasn't Obama saying he was born in Kenya, right?
Obama is the sole authority on what is printed in the Harvard Law Review, and he personally authorizes his bio stating he was born in Kenya, and it wasn't Obama saying he was born in Kenya, right?
Ok. With those facts, let's continue:

Did Obama lie when he said he was born in Kenya? Or, did Obama lie when he said he was born in Hawaii?

No cover up....
The video watched real-time by the White House proved there was no "spontaneous demonstration".
The CIA intelligence report stated there was no "spontaneous demonstration".
The President of Libya captured about 50 Al Qaeda terrorists and told Obama (or whoever is in charge in the White House) Al Qaeda planned the attack before the video even existed.

That CIA intelligence report was changed in the White House to match the lie Obama spewed for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi. What was the person's name who changed that report in the White House?

But, I'll tell you how to find the truth for yourself. Pretend to be a CNN reporter and Ahmed Abu Khattalah will find you and tell you all about it.
For some reason, CNN, and every news network in Europe, can find this terrorist, but Obama can't.... I want to see this guy on a water board in Gitmo. And let's put everyone he mentions on a water board, too. I think we'll eventually uncover a direct link between Al Qaeda and the White House, which is why Obama is pretending he can't find this guy when he's walking around in broad daylight and giving one interview after another to every news network he stumbles into.

Here's a link on how the government funds itself:

http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html

After you read this, answer the question:

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
You have to identify a source of money to answer that question. You've never been able to identify a source of money.
I prefer to remind you that you are an unemployed fkn idiot that purchased a Russian wife.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1056405 Jan 7, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
One difference would be one country actively teaching people how to become self-reliant, while the other country is actively promoting dependence on the government.
Guess which country Obama was named president of.
lol! So... what countries are YOU pointing to as following the self reliant course son?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1056406 Jan 7, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see anyone afraid of LEDs.
<don't bother replying, homer. I'm ignoring you>
Flack has a closet filled with incandescent bulbs from Walleyworld and Whatever is still arguing about them but she doesn't know why.

She shut up after you said you made a workbench.
dem

United States

#1056407 Jan 7, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So... isn't the farm bill 'welfare?'

Isn't supporting the defense contractors also 'welfare?'
Ray Donovan's cushy pension is also welfare. Where else could a drop out get a six figure pension but a government job

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1056408 Jan 7, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an anti-Semite; and a misogynist; that's why you hate her. Quel surpris!
have you seen the pics where they dolled her up? She cleans up nicely.
dem

United States

#1056409 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>Are you eman's wife? How can you stand him? Ooops, I could ask him the same thing. You two deserve each other, equally dumb.
Can you picture the trigs those to could spawn.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1056410 Jan 7, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
2000 years.... in 30 seconds...
MWP .3 degree's warmer than 20 Century...
"Historical data provide a baseline for judging how anomalous recent temperature changes are and for assessing the degree to which organisms are likely to be adversely affected by current or future warming. Climate histories are commonly reconstructed from a variety of sources, including ice cores, tree rings, and sediment. Tree-ring data, being the most abundant for recent centuries, tend to dominate reconstructions. There are reasons to believe that tree ring data may not properly capture long-term climate changes. In this study, eighteen 2000-year-long series were obtained that were not based on tree ring data. Data in each series were smoothed with a 30-year running mean. All data were then converted to anomalies by subtracting the mean of each series from that series. The overall mean series was then computed by simple averaging. The mean time series shows quite coherent structure. The mean series shows the Medieval Warm Period (MWP) and Little Ice Age (LIA) quite clearly, with the MWP being approximately 0.3C warmer than 20th century values at these eighteen sites."
Craig Loehle
Energy and Environment
Vol 18, 7-8, Dec 2007
you don't even understand what this article says do you?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1056411 Jan 7, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So how do you feel about Obama's birthday present to Michelle - that we're paying for to the tune of $800,000?
What if Bush left Laura in Hawaii and an empty Air Force One had to fly back just to pick her up so she could have some "me time" at your expense?
You do realize that Bush made 77 trips to Crawford, Texas that, at a bare minimum, the flights alone, cost us $226,072 per trip don't you? He spent all or part of 490 days there during his presidency. You have nothing to complain about.
dem

United States

#1056413 Jan 7, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! So... what countries are YOU pointing to as following the self reliant course son?
His home country...Russia.
The land of the free.
dem

United States

#1056414 Jan 7, 2014
Did gunner run off?
Lol!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1056415 Jan 7, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>After Bush crushed the world's economy and ruined a generation, long term unemployment may be the only solution for years to come. At least until Hillary's second term.
bush is a badass if he could do that all on his own. You better be careful talking smack about someone with that kind of power.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1056416 Jan 7, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember when Wasserman-Schultz was attacking Mitt Romney for having a foreign bank account and "secretive investments?"
Then we discovered:
"Disclosure forms reveal that Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz, a member of Congress from Florida, previously held funds with investments in Swiss banks, foreign drug companies, and the state bank of India. This revelation comes mere days after the Democratic chair attacked presumptive Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney for holding money in Swiss bank accounts in the past."
Once again we saw the usual do as I say, not as I do crap from the left which continues today with the ACA (among dozens of other things.)
Wow. I didn't know Wasserman-Schultz was running for president.

Disclosure forms from Wasserman-Schultz you say?

Golly. I recall Romney hiding those as best he could!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1056417 Jan 7, 2014
How's the animal populations doing with all Global Warming..
lets check Continental Australia...

' Only six continental birds and three continental mammals were recorded in standard databases as going extinct since 1500...'

Craig Loehle & Willis Eschenbach
'Historical bird and terrestrial mammal extinction rates and cause'
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 8491, January 201

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1056418 Jan 7, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence is everywhere. There is just no action. The RINOs part of their power sharing agreement with the Democrats is to sabotage the Republicans.
So, maybe you can answer this question:
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
What is the name of the person who changed the CIA intelligence report after it was delivered to the White House to match the lie Obama spewed for two weeks?
the person who did that admitted to it and why...

why is it after all this time you are not aware of these facts/

why are you such a shitty citizen?
dem

United States

#1056419 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>haaahhaaaa! What about your lovely Reince Priebus! Who is slobbering drunk everyday?
Or Boehner

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 38 min PEllen 99,414
Ask Amy 5-6-15 43 min PEllen 1
Dear Abby 5-6-15 45 min PEllen 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques in Orleans 187,902
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 69,827
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr jimi-yank 53,065
Word (Dec '08) 12 hr _Zoey_ 5,213
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]