Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
dem

Chicago, IL

#1055926 Jan 7, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>So, you agree that no employer should be forced to pay more than what they think a person is worth, right? Then why do we even have a minimum wage? Why don't we just get rid of it?
Determining your worth would be easy, ya worthless lying idiot.
RUSH10ME

Aylett, VA

#1055927 Jan 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
She can beat anyone???
Ask Bill about that.
Monica begs to differ.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1055928 Jan 7, 2014
....Another one of those <and Progressives will be mad because Fox told them> posts...

"Central Park in New York City broke a 118-year old record on Jan. 7 when the temperature dropped to 5 degrees. Strong winds pushed the wind chill well below zero. Central Park had a record low temp of 6° since 1896.

La Guardia Airport in Queens also set a record low of 4 degrees. The old record of 11 degrees for Jan. 7th was set in 1968."

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/24374113/polar-v...
dem

Chicago, IL

#1055929 Jan 7, 2014
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Monica begs to differ.
Monica? Better known as your daughter.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1055930 Jan 7, 2014
Progressives can create a Scientist out of anybody!!!!!!

Rev Al Sharpton, dons a LAB COAT...

'Al Sharpton Demonstrates He's Clueless About Global Warming
"These right-wingers are boiling over with denial"

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/al-sharpton-d...
dem

Chicago, IL

#1055931 Jan 7, 2014
Soon the lying tea baggers will question why they even bother with topix.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1055932 Jan 7, 2014
...nothing to see here...

and 90 percent!

'The Polar Vortex has dropped unusually far south, keeping the Contiguous United States below freezing overnight, and 90-percent of the country below freezing Tuesday!'

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2014/01/06/w...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1055933 Jan 7, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to post everything the voices in your head tell you.
Something in my head tells me you have no life and have always been a loser, son.

So what will you be doing productive today, lowlife? Venting your hate on Topix, stealing other posters names and using your proxy service to carry out your juvenile antics?

Don't forget to chant for your Messiah, Hmmmm, hmmmmm, hmmmmm.

ROTFLMAO!!!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1055934 Jan 7, 2014
...the horse is not dead...

From November...the President spoke to the sheep...

"Executive Order:'Excessively High Temperatures''Already' Harming Public Health"

http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/craig-bannister...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1055935 Jan 7, 2014
My wife is doing a story on the politics surrounding the Olympics. She asked me what I thought. I told her Obama isn't going to Sochi because it would be just another routine case where Obama meets Putin and comes away looking like an amateur clown. I also told her that I think the Russians will never let the US participate in security because they know the White House is part of the Islamist terrorist network, and they have enough trouble with the Islamist terrorists without letting them be part of the security. That would be like letting the goat guard the cabbage.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1055936 Jan 7, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
...nothing to see here...
and 90 percent!
'The Polar Vortex has dropped unusually far south, keeping the Contiguous United States below freezing overnight, and 90-percent of the country below freezing Tuesday!'
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2014/01/06/w...
So much for huckster Al "Jazeera" Gore's Glow Bull warming. I hope the pipes freeze in his 20 home carbon footprint dump in Tennessee. Tipper bolted on the huckster so he now needs hookers, like most Democrats, to stay warm.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1055937 Jan 7, 2014
dem wrote:
Soon we lying tea baggers will question why we even bother with topix.
It's the culture...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1055938 Jan 7, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you agree that no employer should be forced to pay more than what they think a person is worth, right? Then why do we even have a minimum wage? Why don't we just get rid of it?
Yes.

I realize you support slavery &sweat shops. It must be a Tea Party thing.

Just like employers don't get to decide to make people work in unsafe, unhealthy environments, get no breaks, etc.

These laws are in place to protect workers from people like you.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1055939 Jan 7, 2014
NEA...Calling the NEA! YOUR TEAT HAS BEEN REFILLED!!!!!

75 percent...
"DMV: Most Fail Test For Driver Authorization Card"

' Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles officials have advice for immigrants seeking a driver authorization card: study'

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2014/01/05/dmv-m...
RUSH10ME

Aylett, VA

#1055940 Jan 7, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Monica? Better known as your daughter.
I had a dog like you once , it was so ugly it had no friends , I shaved its ass and taught it to walk backwards , you should try it .
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1055941 Jan 7, 2014
Evil Rich Halliburton buys influence...er....

"Michael Bloomberg gives $2.5M to Senate Majority PAC"

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/01/michael...
dem

Chicago, IL

#1055942 Jan 7, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
My wife is doing a story on the politics surrounding the Olympics. She asked me what I thought. I told her Obama isn't going to Sochi because it would be just another routine case where Obama meets Putin and comes away looking like an amateur clown. I also told her that I think the Russians will never let the US participate in security because they know the White House is part of the Islamist terrorist network, and they have enough trouble with the Islamist terrorists without letting them be part of the security. That would be like letting the goat guard the cabbage.
Commie midgets are funny.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1055944 Jan 7, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'you did not build that' economy ins on fire!

1600 apply for 36!!!!!!!

"Randy Inman, the board president for Shenandoah Family Farms, said he expected the plant’s revival to trigger plenty of interest in its three dozen or so initial jobs. What he did not expect: 1,600 applicants and counting — a deluge"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/hagerstow...
dem

Chicago, IL

#1055945 Jan 7, 2014
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>I had a dog like you once , it was so ugly it had no friends , I shaved its ass and taught it to walk backwards , you should try it .
Sorry to hear your dog wasn't pretty enough to marry your daughter. Arranged marriages can be tricky.
Just look at dbwriter. He ordered a bride and she showed up with her brother/husband.
angel

Boise, ID

#1055946 Jan 7, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need a history lesson. Corporations have been part of every political machine since the very beginning. To put your nose into your own diaper, the banksters on Wall Stree that collapsed the economy gave so much money to Obama, it was only Christopher Dodd in the entire Congress they gave more money to. The largest automanufacturer in the world is so close to the Democrat Party, you can't see daylight between them.
Religion has always been part of the political landscape. The only difference is, today, the Democrats have adopted Islam and accepted their obligation to the Arab Islamists to be at war with Christianity.
The Democrats ally themselves with a religion that practices slavery, denies women rights, and condones, even promotes killing anyone not of their faith, and you're so goddam stupid you think that is progressive? That's as regressive and conservative as you can get.
The Democrats are run by Marxist communists who adhere to an impossible ideology that has proven itself to be a failed philosophy in every instance it was instituted without exception, and you call yourself progressive? Marxism enslaves populations in poverty being ruled by an elite cadre who exempt themselves from the draconian rules they institute, and you call someone else a conservative?
Please tell us you're just pretending to be this stupid. You are about as medieval radical conservative as anyone can possibly be.
We, on the other hand, adhere to the liberal and progressive ideas expressed in the Constitution, guaranteeing everyone individual rights and a limited government.
I just have to ask. What is it about radical medieval conservatism that is so appealing to you?
You can't really be this stupid.
Democrats have adopted Islam.LMAO!!!
What an utterly retarded statement.
Slack jawed FOX lemmings such as yourself have zero credibility.
Your fetid and unseemly Obama obsession has clearly made you mentally ill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Earthling-1 46,692
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min loose cannon 178,068
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min maurizio74 49,849
Abby 9-19 27 min Kuuipo 6
Amy 9-19 32 min Kuuipo 11
Amy 9-18 55 min Kuuipo 34
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 620
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search