Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 48,556)

Showing posts 971,101 - 971,120 of1,034,179
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Just watched Lincoln, good film.
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking thin skin lessons from USAdida180?
This thread has been filled with sophomoric "tripe" from your side for the past three hours.
Gonna cry about that?
Didn't think so.
But never any "sophomoric tripe" from your side of the aisle, huh, Gunner?
Here, I've been waiting....your FAVORITE word:

HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Solyndra. Really. You resort to Solyndra? Here is a link that calls you dumber than sh*t. Research on clean coal:http://energy.gov/fe/scie nce-innovation/clean-coal-rese arch
As for electricity, I know this will be a "shock" to you but there are ways to generate electricity other than burning coal. Really, there are. No sh*t.
As for charging those electric cars, even if they are charged using coal generated electricity they would represent a REDUCTION in green house gases as the electric generated to charge these vehicles create less emissions than a gasoline powered car.
Did you look up what the f*ck "reduce" means?
I heat my home in Pennsylvania using geothermal ground loops. Look it up & become informed for a change.
How much Mercury does an ICE put out, idiot?

How much Mercury does a coal-fired power plant put out?

How much Copper does an EV use? How much Lithium is used in battery production for that EV and how much environmental damage is done to strip-mine for it using hydrocarbon-based Earth-Moving Vehicle fuels? Who recycles those batteries and at what cost and how often in the vehicle lifespan?

You talk out of a hundred different sides of both of your mouths.

You are nothing more than a loud-mouthed child on a playground.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Beat it dummy!
lily, you haven't posted anything but insults for 3 hours. Life disappointed you today? Getting out all that anger? Tell us all about it.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> " OMG OMG OMG the President is on vacation OMG OMG OMG"
"real dumb"
If America is lucky the boy president, nobama, will stay on vacation for 3+ more years.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year
Oh Dat Bammy

Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

LCNin wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican war on the Middle Class
How's the Middle Class doing under Obammy?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
do you mean that high salaries for insurance company CEOs are not the primary driver of medical costs???...
"John Galt"
Have you considered the costs that accrue because doctors are afraid of being sued so the cover themselves by ordering unnecessary tests and procedures? Personally the high salaries any one gets bother me not in the least.
Peace
Happy New Year
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

demoron wrote:
<quoted text> ladyobamaworshippingfckfacefor sure say what? LOL
Gunner, this is really substantive. I'm sure you will call this post out, right?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>CFL's and GMO Foods, Obama bin Lyin is killing the world...
It's the culture...
Liberals are child-like, wide-eyed, simplistic boobs following the Pied Piper in the Oval Office.

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," - and they snap to attention like Hitler Youth in those gabardine shorts and swastika armbands.

Those who think for themselves are either taken out of line and shot or labeled Conservatives and ostracized for life.
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Gunner---
This guy from'our side', too??
You idiot.
Oh, noooo. Ms. Gunner doesn't have a side, remember?
He's an independent AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Gunner---
This guy from'our side', too??
You idiot.
Very interesting...

How would you know Gunner since you started posting under this name after he left?

It's pretty obvious this Gunner humiliated you.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

sonicfilter wrote:
The Abject Failure of Reaganomics
....this debt crisis did not originate with George W. Bush. It can be traced back primarily to President Reagan, who arrived in the White House in 1981 with fanciful notions about restoring America’s economic vitality through massive tax cuts for the wealthy, a strategy called “supply-side” by its admirers and “trickle-down” by its critics.
Reagan’s tax cuts brought a rapid ballooning of the federal debt, which was $934 billion in January 1981 when Reagan took office. When he departed in January 1989, the debt had jumped to $2.7 trillion, a three-fold increase. And the consequences of Reagan’s reckless tax-cutting continued to build under his successor, George H.W. Bush, who left office in January 1993 with a national debt of $4.2 trillion, more than a four-fold increase since the arrival of Republican-dominated governance in 1981.
During 1993, Clinton’s first year in office, the new Democratic administration pushed through tax increases, partially reversing the massive tax cuts implemented under Reagan. Finally, the debt problem began to stabilize, with the total debt at $5.7 trillion and heading downward, when Clinton left office in January 2001.
Indeed, at the time of Clinton’s departure, the projected ten-year surplus of $5.6 trillion meant that virtually the entire federal debt would be retired. That was what Fed Chairman Greenspan found worrisome enough to support George W. Bush’s new round of tax cuts aimed primarily at the wealthy, another dose of Reagan’s “supply-side.”
The consequences – especially when combined with Bush’s decision to rush into two major wars without paying for them – proved disastrous. The federal debt resumed its upward climb. By August 2008, just before the Wall Street crash, the debt was over $9.6 trillion, nearly a $4 trillion jump since Bush took office.
And, after the Wall Street collapse in September 2008, the federal government had little choice but to increase its borrowing even more to avert a global economic catastrophe potentially worse than the Great Depression. By January 2009, just five months later, the debt was $10.6 trillion, a $1 trillion increase and counting.
Many of the Republican leaders who stomped their feet during the recent budget showdown, including House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, were among those who favored the Bush tax cuts, the costly invasion of Iraq and bank deregulation. In other words, they were denouncing President Obama for a debt crisis that they helped create.
But the record of reckless Republican budget policies from Reagan through Bush-43 was not only destructive to the fiscal health of the government. The “supply-side,”“free-trade” and deregulatory strategies – including some facilitated by the Clinton administration – proved devastating to the nation’s ability to create good-paying jobs and to sustain the Great American Middle Class.
http://consortiumnews.com/2013/10/17/the-abje...
and so...we have the excuse mongers; welcome to FOXbot world.
You need a bigger shovel there, babee.

And Gas Mask.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
But never any "sophomoric tripe" from your side of the aisle, huh, Gunner?
Here, I've been waiting....your FAVORITE word:
HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Vaginas aren't good at facts. They just spew nasty mucous.
It's the culture...

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

ObamaCare foul-ups lead to chaos at hospitals

As expected, it’s chaos in the hospitals, as the disastrous system Barack Obama inflicted on America leaves medical staff uncertain whether patients have valid insurance.

This is yet another reason why it was important for the chief executive to stay on top of his signature initiative, and order the plug pulled when it became clear the system was not ready for launch on October 1. But instead, as we all know, the Empty Chair just assumed everything was going great, and later claimed he was the most angry and frustrated person in America when he read the newspapers and discovered Healthcare.gov was a useless mass of bugs and unfinished code.

http://www.humanevents.com/2014/01/03/obamaca...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

dem wrote:
Could shut nostrilfuckface right off topix for fun if we want.
Just report him for using socks. They are going after them serial idiots that post under hundreds of named.
You Tea Bagger are 99Percent all Mouth. The other 1% is anybody's guess of your inbred genetic defect...

It's the culture...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy new year lily!
Wanna trade houses for a couple months?
It's supposed to -25 degrees Sunday nite.
Translation:

DOIH!

I am a retard, lily.

I spell night, nite.

It's my ghetto spell.

I still believe in Glow Bull Warming but it "gonna be" -25 degree, man.

My kids want me to leave.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunner, this is really substantive. I'm sure you will call this post out, right?
Your shit stained panties are showing lily...

It's the culture..

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
But Dennis Rodman can't wait to give this evil spoiled dictator another hug. He should take a tour of the gulags. Three generations of families can be sent there before an initial infraction as benign as humming a South Korean song is expunged. Children are tortured, beaten to death and routine starvation is the norm.
Or he should talk to gulag survivor, Shin Dong-hyuk, who was born in a gulag and miraculously escaped as a young man. He was tortured as a 14-year-old after informing on his mother and brother for discussing an escape plan (he was brainwashed into believing this was the right thing to do) but, instead of being rewarded, the guards put a steel hook through his body and suspended him over a fire. He and his father were later forced to watch his mother and brother executed.
Rodman looks foolish thinking he's some kind of human rights ambassador trying to warm up to Kim Jong-un. I'm not even sure that's his motive. He might be just plain foolish.
But the question once again remains...where is the UN? And what exactly is their purpose?
I'm still waiting for the NY Times to write a series of articles about what a paradise N. Korea is just like they did with Father Stalin and Russia.

Dennis Rodman represents the sagging edge of America's dumbing-down curve.

High-paid athletes are not known for their brain usage - only their credit card and name-dropping usage.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Attorneys General denounce unlawful ObamaCare “fixes”

It’s a really bad idea for the American people to give up the rule of law in exchange for government goodies. They’ve been doing it for a long time, but ObamaCare is a real gut-check moment for the Republic. There is simply no way to legally justify Barack Obama’s abuses of executive power to modify this twisted “law” on the fly. He has given several orders he simply does not have the legal authority to issue. There should be a gigantic period at the end of that sentence… but there isn’t.

It fell to eleven Republican Attorneys General to stand up for the rule of law, in letter to the most powerful (and hapless) bureaucrat on Earth, as reported by The Hill:

http://www.humanevents.com/2014/01/03/attorne...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Whatever wrote:
"Just to recall a basic fact: Intercourse/PIV is always rape, plain and simple.
This is a developed recap from what I’ve been saying in various comments here and there in the last two years or so. as a radfem I’ve always said PIV is rape and I remember being disappointed to discover that so few radical feminists stated it clearly. How can you possibly see it otherwise? Intercourse is the very means through which men oppress us, from which we are not allowed to escape, yet some instances of or PIV and intercourse may be chosen and free? That makes no sense at all."
http://witchwind.wordpress.com/2013/12/15/piv...
There you have it to Lib females all sex is rape.
To Progressives and other perverts, Love and Hate are four-letter words.

What's left?

"Marx" - now there's a good, solid four-letter word that any Progressive could love.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 971,101 - 971,120 of1,034,179
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min Frick-N-Frack 47,064
Cook County issues 1,000th gay marriage license 12 min Evilgelicalling 6
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 46 min Whiny1 4,030
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 47 min Steve wilkos vict 339
Amy 4-19 51 min Shari23 9
Abby 4-19 53 min ScarletandOlive 14
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques from Ottawa 167,597
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 96,137
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance