Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1457843 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1056847 Jan 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>sure they can.
not one factual, verifiable iota of evidence that even suggests any extra terrestrial life has visited earth...
if you had any you would have produced it already. but not here as you would be a world wide celebrity...
so are you saying there is a grain of truth in the myth of the great turtle holding up the Earth?
try to think dear, it might hurt but it cannot be as painful as your ignorance is to me...
"extra terrestrial "

Baawwaahhh!!!!

extra, extra, read all about it!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1056848 Jan 7, 2014
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>The scary thing is there aren't enough women like Miss Carol anymore , she has more class and thought in her little fingernail than leo ,lily and you put together.
The only thing that scares nuc is when someone gets too close to the truth.

But thanks for the nice compliment.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1056850 Jan 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>fine, show me any proof of these death panels...
"show me"

me, me..

my, my..

Baawaahhh!!!!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1056851 Jan 7, 2014
Lnc wrote:
<quoted text>
Except she is Not Jewish
Now about your government check each month?
You may want to run a bio on Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Lnc

United States

#1056852 Jan 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
well, movie time...
it'll give you fools a chance to catch up...
you may see three films before they catch up...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1056853 Jan 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
well, movie time...
Cartoon time!

Everyone else is a fool!

Baawwaahhhh!!!!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1056861 Jan 7, 2014
Programs might suffer to ensure full funding for the IRS's numerous jobs in putting into effect the ACA.

IRS watchdogs have previously said the agency was struggling to keep up with its ACA responsibilities.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/01/06/us-...

The bad news never seems to end.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1056862 Jan 7, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I have given you my response twice now. It appears someone has you rattled and you are not focusing on all of the convos.
LOL...

It's the culture...
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1056863 Jan 7, 2014
Life is far more gratifying when given a pass for your transgression(s) IF it can be accepted, appreciated and received with humility.

You have shown none of the above honorable character.
Just continued condescending hubris ignorance.

Speaking of Sober: You do not speak a sober mind.
There is too much psychosis running rampant.

Though I gave you a pass on your offensive comment to me, I didn't forget.

Think your flippant excuse of an explanation could suffice?
I just played it off to keep the peace on the thread.

Get ready to stumble ...
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Life is far less interesting when you are on drugs. Sober up, Dood. Get straight.
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks but don't worry about it. Life is interesting that way......

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1056864 Jan 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>sure they can.
not one factual, verifiable iota of evidence that even suggests any extra terrestrial life has visited earth...
if you had any you would have produced it already. but not here as you would be a world wide celebrity...
so are you saying there is a grain of truth in the myth of the great turtle holding up the Earth?
try to think dear, it might hurt but it cannot be as painful as your ignorance is to me...
not one factual, verifiable iota of evidence that even suggests any god has visited earth...

But the very idea of a god has moved mountains, changed governments, created laws, killed millions, saved millions and heavily influenced human societies forever.

Gee.

But we'll let the flippant woodtick sweep it all away as something inconsequential, minor and without merit. Fairy Tale stuff. Just like the UFO BS.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1056866 Jan 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what drones are being used in the US? how do they differ from the ones used in Libya or elsewhere...?
Drones in the U.S. must weigh 4.4 pounds or less and are used by police, fire, farmers, border patrol and security work. They are used for aerial photography, surveying land and crops, communications and broadcast, monitoring forest fires and environmental conditions, and protecting critical infrastructures such as pipelines. They are used for border patrol as well as search and rescue.

Unlike military drones, they are not remotely piloted via satellites by pilots located thousands of miles away. They must be flown "within the line of sight of the operator, less than 400 feet above the ground, during daylight conditions, inside Class G (uncontrolled) airspace and more than five miles from any airport or other location with aviation activities."

http://www.faa.gov/news/fact_sheets/news_stor...

Lapeer, MI

#1056867 Jan 7, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical republican: "Our way, or the highway".
Rand Paul (R-Ky):
“Just because a couple people on the Supreme Court declare something to be ‘constitutional’ does not make it so. The whole thing remains unconstitutional."
Republicans are idiots.
"To consider the judges as the ultimate arbiters of all constitutional questions [is] a very dangerous doctrine indeed, and one which would place us under the despotism of an oligarchy."
-- Thomas Jefferson letter to William C. Jarvis, 1820.

Liberals are idiots.

Liberals:

"Neither the wisest constitution nor the wisest laws will secure the liberty and happiness of a people whose manners are universally corrupt."

-- Samuel Adams Essay in the Public Advertiser, 1749
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1056868 Jan 7, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in this room, but feel free to hit Fenny up for his digits and he' ll suck you and three friends dry.
I thought you ran out on me, porky, glad you didnt. Would you like to go out dancing? I'll lead (just got a new pair of boots)......
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1056870 Jan 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
not one factual, verifiable iota of evidence that even suggests any god has visited earth...
But the very idea of a god has moved mountains, changed governments, created laws, killed millions, saved millions and heavily influenced human societies forever.
Gee.
But we'll let the flippant woodtick sweep it all away as something inconsequential, minor and without merit. Fairy Tale stuff. Just like the UFO BS.
I'm sorry, were you looking for woodtick? I swabbed his azz with a Q tip soaked in alcohol, he withdrew his head from under this forum's skin, and quickly perished....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1056873 Jan 7, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Drones in the U.S. must weigh 4.4 pounds or less and are used by police, fire, farmers, border patrol and security work. They are used for aerial photography, surveying land and crops, communications and broadcast, monitoring forest fires and environmental conditions, and protecting critical infrastructures such as pipelines. They are used for border patrol as well as search and rescue.
Unlike military drones, they are not remotely piloted via satellites by pilots located thousands of miles away. They must be flown "within the line of sight of the operator, less than 400 feet above the ground, during daylight conditions, inside Class G (uncontrolled) airspace and more than five miles from any airport or other location with aviation activities."
http://www.faa.gov/news/fact_sheets/news_stor...
How did you get an exemption for your recto ejaculator? Is it rated for bovine use only?

Lapeer, MI

#1056874 Jan 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, i rely on the facts to show how far below me he is.
seems you are getting into the fray also...want to attempt to defend your idiotic comment about myths?
i'll wait for you to send it up to me...
You were also prone to picking fights inside the asylum.

That's sorta dangerous when you're wearing a straightjacket, though.

Lapeer, MI

#1056876 Jan 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
well, movie time...
Movie Time?

So it's true, eh?

You are starring in a documentary about the history of mortuary science.

You got the lead role....top drawer at the morgue.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA.....

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1056877 Jan 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You always put the cart before the OX.
The Jet-stream moved because the vortex moved it.
Well, at least it is nice to see you disagreeing with Limbaugh for a change.

Rush Limbaugh:“We are having a record-breaking cold snap in many parts of the country. And right on schedule the media have to come up with a way to make it sound like it’s completely unprecedented. Because they’ve got to find a way to attach this to the global warming agenda, and they have. It’s called the ‘polar vortex.’ The dreaded polar vortex.”

Limbaugh said liberals are “in the middle of a hoax, they’re perpetrating a hoax, but they’re relying on their total dominance of the media to lie to you each and every day about climate change and global warming.”

“So they created the polar vortex, and the polar vortex, something’s happened, and that cold air which normally stays is in the North Pole, something’s happening, something deeply mysterious and perhaps tragic is happening,” Limbaugh said.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/01/rush-li...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1056878 Jan 7, 2014

Lapeer, MI

#1056879 Jan 7, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to former astronaut Gordon Cooper.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
In 1957, Cooper witnessed a UFO actually coming in to land on a dry lake bed at Edwards Air Force Base in California.
Or former military officers who have broken their silence.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/09/25/retir...
But if you can't be convinced of the obvious right here in Washington, D.C., you certainly can't be convinced of things that require extending your comprehension beyond a very limited scope.
Yep. They are giddy as hell and ready to romp when the Magic Negro tells them they can keep their insurance and keep their doctors.

But they sneer at Liberty, religious beliefs, self-reliance, the U.S. Constitution, capitalism and entrepreneurship and the possibility of ETs.

They should be walking on all-fours with a collar and leash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min Steve 230,940
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr John Schanahan 104,504
Word (Dec '08) 7 hr PEllen 6,836
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 7 hr PEllen 3,443
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr PEllen 9,839
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 7 hr PEllen 2,272
Why does Chicago want to harbor illegal criminals 8 hr ThomasA 10

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages