Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1643833 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1056982 Jan 7, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Use your passion carefully.
Carol was trying to calm down the situation and in turn you lash out as if she attacked you.
Dog Bites comprise the majority of America's tort cases:)
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1056983 Jan 7, 2014
No this Observant Diva reads exactly what falls out of others' minds.

And not just the words. The Intent behind those words.

For that is where the real meaning and motives lie.

And Whatever never comes into my mind.*Dumpster Diving is your penchant.!

Call *It: Your Troglodyte Tendencies.
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
That Dumpster Diva reads whatever comes into her mind.
Call it "Unguided Evolution"

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1056984 Jan 7, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So I guess by your "logic," when the Church choose to save their priests who committed acts of pedophilia, it was a doctrine they were protecting as part of their 'religious policy.'
Interesting....
Just stating the facts about being employed by nuns and abiding by their beliefs. Nothing else.

Lapeer, MI

#1056985 Jan 7, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting take on explaining away UFOs in reference to ETs. Even though you're right about the Nazi Bell.
But the evidence is much too massive to assign it as a "UFO frenzy" and as a deliberate distraction by the government.
The government has suppressed information about UFOs because of ETs. Only now are declassified documents beginning to surface.
The military has no clue what to do about them and the government can't admit that. They probably worry about widespread panic.
ETs are making their presence known much more nowadays without any help and no one is panicking.
It is insulting when government spokespersons call credible UFO witnesses "excitable", their observations "non-scientific" or "swamp gas".

Orlando, FL

#1056986 Jan 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he's ever had it there.
He's been sitting on it and enjoying the consequences.
There is no encompassing foreign policy of the Magic Negro.
He hosts the Muslim Brotherhood in the White House, dumps a long time Egyptian ally and then forces Egypt into the arms of Russia. He loses support of the Saudi's, screws up Benghazi, Drone-kills innocents inflaming anti-American feelings across the Middle East, is confused over Afghanistan, gets punked by Putin in Syria and then we find out the Syrian Rebels were using chemical weapons before Assad was.
He then takes selfie's in South Africa on global television, shakes hands with Castro's brother and praises the dead Marxist of South Africa.
And all the while, he golfs, does the talk show circuit and screams at Congress while America slides into irrelevance across the globe.
Foreign Policy? WHAT Foreign Policy?
Chris Mathews has more of a Foreign Policy than the Magic Negro does.
His priorities and understanding of foreign policy is a bit askew. He just wants so badly for everyone to get along because the popular guy wishes it so.

Probably askew is an understatement.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1056987 Jan 7, 2014
Oh, I don't. Your's is strictly insanity. I'm just crazy mad. See, you like to just verbally banter. Me - I'd rather kick 'ya where The Good Lord split 'ya.

Yes, that's why your wife left 'ya. You couldn't provide her necessary heat.

Flaccid with a Flask stuck to your Fat Azz Fotch !!!! AHA !!!

You don't know a damn thing about My Life - Except what I want told - What I choose to tell.

Batman? Who the f*ck are you? Robin? LOL ! Azz-Hat ...
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Really,new yawk? Don't confuse passion with insanity.
BTW, dogs in heat are also "passionate".
You entire life is in desperate need of context.
It's time to put away you Batman costume and look for real passion in life.

Lapeer, MI

#1056988 Jan 7, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw that movie in 1969 as a senior in high school. Seems funny now. 2001 was so futuristic at the time.
There are some things we will never know in this life.
What about the next?

Through a glass darkly....

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1056989 Jan 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you are getting your ass smacked around by some one far, far superior to in any category you can think of and several other categories far, far above your level of comprehension.
i am not even sure we are of the same species you are so far below me, and you keep proving this with every post you make...
Liberals like you say the same about blacks. I see you are striving to be 'average' just like every other liberal. ROTFLMAO.

Lapeer, MI

#1056990 Jan 7, 2014
new yawk wrote:
I understand that. But, there was a reason that you didn't know or weren't aware of.
Though I stated it a few pages back ...
And his vile comment about me was made over the week-end. If I don't tolerate it from dem, why would I tolerate it from him, or anybody without taking them to task harshly.
Excitable? No Waiting Patiently For My Time to "Respond" With A Vengeance.
I wasn't reacting.
Yes, let's.
<quoted text>
You can remove your head from the vice now and go beddy-bye.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1056991 Jan 7, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just stating the facts about being employed by nuns and abiding by their beliefs. Nothing else.
And I'm stating the facts about how the church handled and protected their priests since it would appear they were also abiding by their beliefs.

Orlando, FL

#1056992 Jan 7, 2014
new yawk wrote:
I understand that. But, there was a reason that you didn't know or weren't aware of.
Though I stated it a few pages back ...
And his vile comment about me was made over the week-end. If I don't tolerate it from dem, why would I tolerate it from him, or anybody without taking them to task harshly.
Excitable? No Waiting Patiently For My Time to "Respond" With A Vengeance.
I wasn't reacting.
Yes, let's.
<quoted text>
You're right. I didn't know what went on before with you and shinning. It's just that I was the one who started that particular discussion with him, and fellow UFO believers tend to stick together on the subject and have each other's backs when not taken seriously.

Lapeer, MI

#1056993 Jan 7, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What is up with the Progressive nit wits. No one here-as far as I am aware- listens to Rush so they come here to tell us what he said? Why?
I feel no desire to defend anyone who appears they are more then capable of taking care of themselves such as Rush. More important things.
I used to listen to Rush many years ago when he was something fresh.

He's established now and part of the American landscape and I've moved on. Haven't listened to Rush in maybe 10 years. I am perfectly neutral on Rush. Talk Radio isn't as big a part of my listening life anymore.

I think my story is the same for millions of others, too, but Progressives feel a need to build a Straw Man to shoot at thinking each hit will hurt someone on TOPIX.

Unbeknownst to them, they are making fools of themselves.

Orlando, FL

#1056994 Jan 7, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And I'm stating the facts about how the church handled and protected their priests since it would appear they were also abiding by their beliefs.
Not condoning the Catholic Church's protection of pedophiles. Never did. Never will.

Just condemning the federal government trampling over the Constitution and the First Amendment.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1056995 Jan 7, 2014
Weak & Desperate. Go to the sexually offensive when you're out of material.

So here goes: Check & Mate:

And you are known as the weiner queen of your hood who supplies his own KY.

The mantra most heard from male lips addressed to you are: "Bend over and I'll drive you home. homoerecton".

I am regarded with affection and respect on The Streets. Well, you got one right.
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
She's affectionately known on the street as The Protein Queen from New Yawk.

Lapeer, MI

#1056996 Jan 7, 2014
new yawk wrote:
No this Observant Diva reads exactly what falls out of others' minds.
And not just the words. The Intent behind those words.
For that is where the real meaning and motives lie.
And Whatever never comes into my mind.*Dumpster Diving is your penchant.!
Call *It: Your Troglodyte Tendencies.
<quoted text>
Do you understand the expression "having a few wires crossed"?

If you and I were sitting at a Red Light, I'd run it.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1056997 Jan 7, 2014
Ready for a really, bad and tacky how cold is it joke?

This one from Pat Sajak

How cold is it? Miley Cyrus's entire body is stuck to wrecking ball.

Can't say I didn't warn you.

Lapeer, MI

#1056998 Jan 7, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
His priorities and understanding of foreign policy is a bit askew. He just wants so badly for everyone to get along because the popular guy wishes it so.
Probably askew is an understatement.
JFK had a Foreign Policy. LBJ did. Nixon opened up China. Reagan surely did(notice I skipped Jimmy Carter). Both Bushes did. Clinton stumbled along and people died but I suppose he had SOME form of Foreign Policy.

But this boob has messed up everything he's touched and screwed up those he hasn't yet encountered. We don't have a Commander In Chief but a Chicago Street Boy acting like a jive turkey on the world stage. Seriously, all joking aside.

Orlando, FL

#1056999 Jan 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It is insulting when government spokespersons call credible UFO witnesses "excitable", their observations "non-scientific" or "swamp gas".
Funny you should bring that up. The man who represented the government in the 1950s and 1960s whose job it was to debunk UFO reports and who actually explained them away using "swamp gas" as one of the plausible explanations went on to start his own UFO organization after leaving his government job. In a documentary, "Out of the Blue", he comes clean about eventually believing that UFOs were real even while he was being paid to debunk them. His organization is called CUFOS.

I actually corresponded with a Mark Rodeghier, Ph.D., the Scientific Director at CUFOS, after watching the documentary and learning my father was stationed at Roswell in the same bomb squadron responsible for concealing the UFO crash.

Just FYI.

Lapeer, MI

#1057000 Jan 7, 2014
new yawk wrote:
Oh, I don't. Your's is strictly insanity. I'm just crazy mad. See, you like to just verbally banter. Me - I'd rather kick 'ya where The Good Lord split 'ya.
Yes, that's why your wife left 'ya. You couldn't provide her necessary heat.
Flaccid with a Flask stuck to your Fat Azz Fotch !!!! AHA !!!
You don't know a damn thing about My Life - Except what I want told - What I choose to tell.
Batman? Who the f*ck are you? Robin? LOL ! Azz-Hat ...
<quoted text>
Try pills.

If that doesn't work then hold your breath as long as you can and call me from the Funeral Home, OK?

Lapeer, MI

#1057001 Jan 7, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. I didn't know what went on before with you and shinning. It's just that I was the one who started that particular discussion with him, and fellow UFO believers tend to stick together on the subject and have each other's backs when not taken seriously.
Some persons have minds like Mouse Traps: they are baited and ready to snap.

I enjoy throwing sticks at the bait. I'm a bad boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biden Shows His Crazy Side 3 hr test 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr ThanksForTheLaugh... 64,159
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Maverick 808 105,334
Live From "Earth II"....? 9 hr Kill Devil Agrees 7
last post wins! (Apr '13) 12 hr honeymylove 2,656
last post wins! (Dec '10) 12 hr honeymylove 3,220
Joe Biden and PLAGIARISM. 16 hr Joe Bs A PLAGIARIST 9

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages