Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 48,537)

Showing posts 970,721 - 970,740 of1,071,993
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Was it something I said?

Lol
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught one!
let it go.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
NO mention of term limits in the US Constitution as originally written.
These idiots like to call the Constitution perfect as originally written.
22nd Amendment was passed in 1947, about 160yrs. after the Constitution was ratified.
Not 'term limits' in general. Only applies to Presidental terms.
Only passed as a Repugnant angry reaction to FDR being elected 4 times.
Amending the Constitution proves it's a living document, which these nitwits attempt to deny.
If it's so perfect in original intent, why the need to 'rewrite' or 'modify' it 33 times?? 23 not counting the original 10 Amendments.
Question not aimed at you.
just dealing with the facts. terms limits are in the constitution, as i clearly pointed out and you confirmed. the amendments are part of the US constitution, as you also confirmed.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have news.
"Obamacare" is not an insurance policy.
There are numerous options on the exchanges just as there are outside the exchanges.
You can choose a high deductible plan or you can choose a plan with lower deductibles & your doctors visits can be a fix rate $20 or so.
Plans are available with a smaller fixed network up to a nationwide network.
Correct, Obamacare is not an insurance policy, it is an abomination.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

What Pope Francis Can Teach The GOP

With his softer message on gay and divorced families, the Pope has figured out what the Republicans haven’t grasped—you’ve got to tone it down if you want to keep a modern flock.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/01...

When the Catholic Church eclipses the Republican Party on social policy, it’s time to start looking skyward for frogs.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
with no effect, other than executing American citizens...
no effect? really? the rest of the planet would disagree with you...

how many US citizens has he executed? only one that was aiding and abetting a known terrorist group soley aimed at attacking the US. that is still a capital crime.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Happy New Year Peppy.
Thanks Homer, happy new year to you. Hope that cold snap doesn't freeze your boogers.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Magic Negro could pizz in your well and you'd still drink it.
Keep it, dood. Biodegradable, my azz.
People cry about fracking ruining their well water but those same people are playing dangerous games with geo systems, lawn chemicals and septic systems.
If you and your neighbors willing to drink biodegradable leakage from your leaking geo systems, you are environmental pigs.
I have news, Frac fluid is not non toxic. The return fluids are even more toxic & must be treated prior to release.

Fluids in closed loop systems are non toxic.

A properly installed well seals surface water (i.e. septic & lawn chemicals), periodic testing will ensure no septic leakage, lawn chemicals.

A closed loop system my contain 200 gallons in tubes encased in grout.

A frac job for a single well takes millions of gallons.

A closed loop is under minimal pressure.

Frac fluids are under high pressure.

Can you possibly get any dumber?
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>just dealing with the facts. terms limits are in the constitution, as i clearly pointed out and you confirmed. the amendments are part of the US constitution, as you also confirmed.
My, my, what a coincidence. Do you know Homer? Ever heard of Homer's Tick Removal Service? He makes house calls. I once had a tick on my balls and well, let's just say he took care of the issue. Money well spent.
John Galt

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary is an old hag at this point, not electable after being squashed by a neophyte with no practical experience. My guess is Mark Warner, he is the most electable democrat out there. He has charisma, experience and is about the right age to appeal to the younger crowd.
Funny they used to call Reagan an old hag too
KnucklheadDems

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>absolutely no credible prrof that the attackers were members of AQ...
nothing you posted is such proof.
why do you post stuff that is so irrelevant to the topic you are talking about?
Gee BOZO!

Does ya thunk Al Qaeda flags flying over governmebt buidings there might be a clue?

• Published January 03, 2014
• Washington Free Beacon

The U.S. government is trying to apprehend an al Qaeda terrorist wanted for his role in the 2012 Benghazi terrorist attack that killed four Americans.

The suspect, Muhammad Jamal, was imprisoned in Egypt last fall and in September was being held by the Egyptian government

M - O - R - O - N
John Galt

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>let it go.
I was phishing for bottom feeders and caught a carp

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How long is pipe under warranty?
I know gas companies are using plastic to run natural gas lines underground.
It's rather thick and plastic. I doubt if there would ever be an underground problem. Maybe some rust where it is actually hooked to the pump.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Roman Catholics of all political persuasions and Protestant Black Baptists voted for Obama.

Hard Right Protestant Christians don't give a fig about the Pope.

Does The Protestant Reformation ring a bell ?? Martin Luther ?( not King Jr ).
sonicfilter wrote:
What Pope Francis Can Teach The GOP
With his softer message on gay and divorced families, the Pope has figured out what the Republicans haven’t grasped—you’ve got to tone it down if you want to keep a modern flock.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/01...
When the Catholic Church eclipses the Republican Party on social policy, it’s time to start looking skyward for frogs.
John Galt

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

KnucklheadDems wrote:
<quoted text>Gee BOZO!

Does ya thunk Al Qaeda flags flying over governmebt buidings there might be a clue?

• Washington Free Beacon

The U.S. government is trying to apprehend an al Qaeda terrorist wanted for his role in the 2012 Benghazi terrorist attack that killed four Americans.

The suspect, Muhammad Jamal, was imprisoned in Egypt last fall and in September was being held by the Egyptian government

M - O - R - O - N
Nostrilfuckface for sure
John Galt

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

flack wrote:
<quoted text>It's rather thick and plastic. I doubt if there would ever be an underground problem. Maybe some rust where it is actually hooked to the pump.
Did you install it or the previous owner?
Does it work in conjunction with a typical furnace?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

KnucklheadDems wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee BOZO!
• Washington Free Beacon
M - O - R - O - N
and yet no proof yet that the attackers were members of AQ what part of this can't you understand?

moron...

are you really stupid enough to post this crap when it is obvious you have no proof? you can't really be that stupid, can you? you must have someone breathe for you...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How long is pipe under warranty?
I know gas companies are using plastic to run natural gas lines underground.
High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Pipe
HDPE Pipe is considered top of the line geothermal piping. It is essentially a higher grade version of polyethylene pipe, with better rigidity, thermal properties, and chemical resistance. HDPE pipe manufacturers warrant their pipe for 50, 75, even 100 years. It truly is that good. HDPE pipe comes in different grades, but most are very rigid and are ideal for vertical well fields. HDPE has great pressure rating, and provides the same quality seal as polyethylene pipe, as it also must be joined in a heat fusion process. HDPE pipe is among the most expensive pipe you can buy, but as any manufacturers website proclaims, the lifetime cost of HDPE is worth it.

HDPE Pros:
John Galt

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>Roman Catholics of all political persuasions and Protestant Black Baptists voted for Obama.

Hard Right Protestant Christians don't give a fig about the Pope.

Does The Protestant Reformation ring a bell ?? Martin Luther ?( not King Jr ).
Racism trumps religion don't ya know.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>.lol! And yet, you add nothing.
So you maintain your status quo as usual...
LOL. The FACT that she was referencing the following post just confirms that ignorant is her "status quo".

FACT: As per the Constitution, all revenue bills must originate in the U.S. House of Representatives. FACT: The executive branch does not legislate.

But, but, but.....that not true according to her. What an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 970,721 - 970,740 of1,071,993
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-11 8 min Kuuipo 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min ritedownthemiddle 45,463
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,529
The rare and elusive Colombian perro caliente s... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Ace 48,687
'Kitty Zombie' TV Pilot Filming in Joliet Monday 1 hr BK2A 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr mr ridgway 3,815
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 173,591
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••