Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1055308 Jan 6, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-WI) issued a scathing statement on Monday criticizing Sen. Ron Johnson, a fellow Wisconsin Republican, over his lawsuit to block health care subsidies for congressional lawmakers and staff under Obamacare.
He slammed it as a "political stunt" and "frivolous" lawsuit that would, if successful, result in a brain drain of congressional staff from Capitol Hill.
"Senator Johnson's lawsuit is an unfortunate political stunt," the congressman said. "I am committed to repealing Obamacare, but the employer contribution he’s attacking is nothing more than a standard benefit that most private and all federal employees receive -- including the President. Success in the suit will mean that Congress will lose some of its best staff and will be staffed primarily by recent college graduates who are still on their parents’ insurance. This will make it even more difficult to fight the President and his older, more experienced staff."
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/jim-sensenbre...
all Congressional staff should be eliminated...these clowns don't require servants to cast votes, which is their only responsibility...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1055310 Jan 6, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You allowed Dweeb to get away with outright lies on Friday. You know better, yet didn't challenge his stupidity about ability of the earth to maintain a constant temp. with geothermal loops.
He's done this before and gotten his head handed to himself. Why do you allow him to lie??
You obviously understand geothermal systems better than Dweeb, but you let him run with his bullshit.
Question is why??
Is it that important for you folks to run in lockstep you can't even tell one of your buds when he's wrong?? That's crazy.
I may not have been on here. Some days I don't read every post but start reading where my last post starts. I have a water to air system that pumps water out of the ground on one side of the house and returned on the other. My aquifer is 37 feet down. A closed loop system is continuous pipe loops in the ground filled with anti-freeze. It does not use ground water at all. I can see where if the heat runs for a long time the ground could warm but would cool back down as soon as it turns off.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1055312 Jan 6, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Syria and Iraq, among others, prove that you are wrong.....
and in Syria, the US is aiding al Qaeda...
Bullsht!
Whatever

United States

#1055313 Jan 6, 2014
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Entitlement programs ruined the black family for generations and still more to follow .
Sorry to learn of your family. I didn't know you were black.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1055314 Jan 6, 2014
Homer wrote:
I will say this however, when Michelle Obama is elected in 2024 the Bush years will finally be a distant memory.
Michelle Obama is more likely than Hillary to be the candidate in 2016...
Whatever

United States

#1055315 Jan 6, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>the Republican President will clean up the Obama mess the first year.....

Hillary will be drooling in her oatmeal...
More predictions from the always wrong right wing.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1055316 Jan 6, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.livescience.com/32575-why-are-terr...
More proof you people are dumber than sh*t.
If you can't answer the man's argument, don't panic.... Dumbass Dave will insult the mans intelligence or call him names...

It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1055317 Jan 6, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You allowed Dweeb to get away with outright lies on Friday. You know better, yet didn't challenge his stupidity about ability of the earth to maintain a constant temp. with geothermal loops.
He's done this before and gotten his head handed to himself. Why do you allow him to lie??
You obviously understand geothermal systems better than Dweeb, but you let him run with his bullshit.
Question is why??
Is it that important for you folks to run in lockstep you can't even tell one of your buds when he's wrong?? That's crazy.
I disagree with people all the time, no matter who, if I think they are wrong. Of course sometime I chose not to get involved the conversation.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1055318 Jan 6, 2014
The best way to make a Green Thumb Liberal squeal, tell them, going Green equals less Tax Revenues ‘States turn against electric cars as gas tax revenues fall’ like most Liberal ideas the Unintended consequences!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1055320 Jan 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>because the heat they are taking out is hardly even measurable compared to the heat in the Earth in that area...
you are not understanding the scale you are talking about...
DBWriter, you are dealing with DumbDave's twin brother here.

Tweedledum and Tweedledee.
Whatever

United States

#1055321 Jan 6, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>I may not have been on here. Some days I don't read every post but start reading where my last post starts. I have a water to air system that pumps water out of the ground on one side of the house and returned on the other. My aquifer is 37 feet down. A closed loop system is continuous pipe loops in the ground filled with anti-freeze. It does not use ground water at all. I can see where if the heat runs for a long time the ground could warm but would cool back down as soon as it turns off.
What if the loop is compromised.
Break under ground?
Whatever

United States

#1055322 Jan 6, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>Michelle Obama is more likely than Hillary to be the candidate in 2016...
You'd vote for her. You got a thing for blacks like your daughter does.
Whatever

United States

#1055324 Jan 6, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If you can't answer the man's argument, don't panic.... Dumbass Dave will insult the mans intelligence or call him names...

It's the culture...
Pizza?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1055325 Jan 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>there was no cover up of his qualification to be president. none at all.
you lose.
he openly admitted his mistakes about the ACA. no cover u[p there. you lose again.
no cover up about banghazi. you lose. no cover up about Solyndra. you lose...
no cover up about the IRS just doing their job...you lose..
you really are just a parrot for crap you cannot possibly understand, aren't you? what separates you from a gutter waif being used by the people you parrot? oh yeah, gutter waifs get paid...you do hti s of your free will and ignorance...
He wasn't qualified. He knew it. He said it. And ran anyway. What do you call that?

And bold-faced lying to the American people about something as important as keeping their health insurance and their doctors - KNOWING FULL WELL THAT WAS NOT TRUE - is not just a "mistake". It was deception at its lowest form just to get his signature law passed.

A mistake?? Are you frikkin' kidding me??

He continued to lie about a video weeks after Panetta and Hillary came clean and admitted it was, in fact, a terrorist attack. Deception at its lowest form just to get reelected.

You can call it cover ups or deceptions or lies. It all sticks to this president like glue.
Whatever

United States

#1055326 Jan 6, 2014
TSM wrote:
The best way to make a Green Thumb Liberal squeal, tell them, going Green equals less Tax Revenues ‘States turn against electric cars as gas tax revenues fall’ like most Liberal ideas the Unintended consequences!!
Sounds like you don't know what you're talking about.
Yeah

Chicago, IL

#1055327 Jan 6, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your diminutive intellect and stature here give you a "short" lifespan.
lol! but I am still living the American dream, if you don't like it, get our of my country.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1055328 Jan 6, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bullsht!
Get real teabagger and act like an adult Realtime, you old fart..

It's the culture...
John Galt

United States

#1055329 Jan 6, 2014
Something about Michelle Obama that awakens my elderly penis.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1055330 Jan 6, 2014
Homer wrote:
I think when Hillary is re-elected in 2020 we may finally be past the Bush debacle.
"Bush essentially ruined an entire generation." - Homer
Bush didn't ruin your generation. Dope, genetic drift and Liberalism played a large part.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1055331 Jan 6, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you be interested in that? Pretty distasteful, Lily, even for you.
You would be interested in it; you were looking up photo shopped naked photos of the Presidents late mother. Looking at photos of someone who you think may have been his father; you're the queen of digging up lies and dirt on people; you immediately glommed onto that post who lied and said Ambassador Stevens was tortured in his testicals; why?
So, if you are saying that this is true; you must have photos to back it up; someone just as sick as you probably photoshopped some already, or perhaps your favorite tool, Youtube?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min mdbuilder 49,306
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min Learn to Read 182,030
Santa Claus delayed in Chicago after getting th... 4 hr ChicagOpinion 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr ChicagOpinion 98,871
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 hr J RULES 71,188
Chicago Pizza Blows 11 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 hr KiMare 51,279
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:29 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:29PM