Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
John Galt

United States

#1055364 Jan 6, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>Affirmative Action is also a Photoshop of reality. Liberal Media Photoshops our reality.

The Magic Negro Photoshops his entire administration's activities.

Welcome to the Photoshop world of Liberalism. Lies have never been prettier.
Denigrating blacks again you shiftless lazy tea bag azzhole.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1055365 Jan 6, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The "antifreeze" is a biodegradable, non toxic liquid.
My installer poured a glass & offered to drink it.
The Magic Negro could pizz in your well and you'd still drink it.

Keep it, dood. Biodegradable, my azz.

People cry about fracking ruining their well water but those same people are playing dangerous games with geo systems, lawn chemicals and septic systems.

If you and your neighbors willing to drink biodegradable leakage from your leaking geo systems, you are environmental pigs.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1055366 Jan 6, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
More bad news is about to surface. People with rare but life-threatening illnesses are finding out the only doctors who can treat them aren't covered under Obamacare.
When people start dying, it's not going to go over too well, I imagine.
Also, families are finding out their $5000 deductibles means paying completely out-of-pocket for doctor visits. If it's not affordable, they just go untreated.
It's only just begun.
I have news.

"Obamacare" is not an insurance policy.

There are numerous options on the exchanges just as there are outside the exchanges.

You can choose a high deductible plan or you can choose a plan with lower deductibles & your doctors visits can be a fix rate $20 or so.

Plans are available with a smaller fixed network up to a nationwide network.
John Galt

United States

#1055367 Jan 6, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>The real Galt would be cheering a post about this president's repetitive lies.

So, therefore, you're a juvenile imposter. So get lost. And grow up.
There is no real john galt you Lois lane imposter.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1055368 Jan 6, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>More mindless gibberish from Lois Lame liar emeritus.
Realtime all the time bent over and punked by No Surprize Carol, something stuck up in your deranged ass teabaggar, eating someone elses shit, you an ignorant idiot you dumbass....

AND.. Realtime advertising his bestiality fetishes is no secret either... Real a victim of his own stupidity idiot..

Post #855881:- Realtime: Sex with farm animals....

It's the culture..
John Galt

United States

#1055369 Jan 6, 2014
Maybe dumb carol should be researching what the lungs of a smoker look like. A charred football.
Too bad Obama can't save her.
John Galt

United States

#1055370 Jan 6, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>The real Galt would be cheering a post about this president's repetitive lies.

So, therefore, you're a juvenile imposter. So get lost. And grow up.
The tea bag john galt talks to you like you are his dog. Lol
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1055371 Jan 6, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. skinnyErection's only medical needs are pressure pads and catheters both of which can be purchased online.and also whatever sort of pills that allow a person to survive on four hour sleep per day.
Realtime all the time happy down on all 4's, Teabagging, rolling around on the floor-like his mutts with erections and farm animals do..

It's the culture...
John Galt

United States

#1055372 Jan 6, 2014
Go ahead and light up dumb carol. Show us how you freedom fighters kill yourselves in order for cigarette barons to exploit you and make billions.
John Galt

United States

#1055373 Jan 6, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>The Magic Negro could pizz in your well and you'd still drink it.

Keep it, dood. Biodegradable, my azz.

People cry about fracking ruining their well water but those same people are playing dangerous games with geo systems, lawn chemicals and septic systems.

If you and your neighbors willing to drink biodegradable leakage from your leaking geo systems, you are environmental pigs.
You saying flack is an idiot too you toothless hillbilly dk.
John Galt

United States

#1055374 Jan 6, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Realtime all the time bent over and punked by No Surprize Carol, something stuck up in your deranged ass teabaggar, eating someone elses shit, you an ignorant idiot you dumbass....

AND.. Realtime advertising his bestiality fetishes is no secret either... Real a victim of his own stupidity idiot..

Post #855881:- Realtime: Sex with farm animals....

It's the culture..
Go ahead and stick up for this Jew Kkkhunt.

Lapeer, MI

#1055375 Jan 6, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. skinnyErection's only medical needs are pressure pads and catheters both of which can be purchased online.and also whatever sort of pills that allow a person to survive on four hour sleep per day.
Spoken like the true quack Snake Oil promoter Liberal that you are.

You couldn't sell dead houseflies to a starving, drunk lily.

And THAT'S bad.
John Galt

United States

#1055376 Jan 6, 2014
Dumb carol won't live long enough to see her grandchildren.
Light up and show homer who's boss.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1055377 Jan 6, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
The definition of safe sex at dem's house, placing signs on the animals and tea baggers that kick...
It's the culture..
RUSH10ME

King William, VA

#1055378 Jan 6, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
I highly doubt that Michelle Obama has political aspirations. But if Hillary wins, Bush will start painting full frontal nudes in the kitchen.
And maybe ol'e Bill will finaly get obammy to fetch that coffee , or who knows maybe do the Lewinski cigar thing Ha Ha .

Lapeer, MI

#1055379 Jan 6, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Denigrating blacks again you shiftless lazy tea bag azzhole.
I call a spade a spade.

You call it whatever works at the moment.

Photoshop THAT, azzhole.
John Galt

United States

#1055380 Jan 6, 2014
Puff puff puff dumb carol.

Like the minutes of your life going up in smoke.
John Galt

United States

#1055381 Jan 6, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like the true quack Snake Oil promoter Liberal that you are.

You couldn't sell dead houseflies to a starving, drunk lily.

And THAT'S bad.
Nostrilfuckface for sure.

Lapeer, MI

#1055382 Jan 6, 2014
John Galt wrote:
Maybe dumb carol should be researching what the lungs of a smoker look like. A charred football.
Too bad Obama can't save her.
When you finally reach down to 1st Grade level tomorrow, will they give you a diploma?
John Galt

United States

#1055383 Jan 6, 2014
Hope dumb carol doesn't think ignoring her lung damage will win topix. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min red and right 186,924
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 52,709
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 1 hr Larry Dallas 83
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 5,189
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 5,884
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 69,608
Dear Abby 4-18-15 7 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]