Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1055037 Jan 6, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
when white folks realize that the government is controlled by black racists, your 13% won't go very far...
somehow different from the government being controlled by white racists?

Bush's DoJ Fights Racism -- Against White Men

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/max-blumenthal/...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1055038 Jan 6, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Reich wingers?? You are a grown man.. Is everybody in your inbred family as stupid as youdumbass??
Nazism spelled Liberalism; A unique variety of fascism that incorporates biological racism, tea baggerism and anti-Semitism.
It's the culture...
lol! Wow. Is that why hitler relied on conservatives to keep him in power son?

Is that why hitler hated liberals?

Oh wait! Those facts contradict your opinion!

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1055039 Jan 6, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
Democrats face another hurdle with Obamacare - whether to vote to uphold the Constitution and freedom of religion or vote to deny it under Obamacare.
A Denver chapter of the Little Sisters of the Poor says signing a release form that would authorize other people, over the nunsí moral objections, to provide birth control services to employees of their nursing facility for the aged is an unacceptable outcome.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/...
It's like David versus Goliath. The Supreme Court is now involved - yet again.
It will be interesting to see how many Democrats will face their constituents and explain why they voted for Obamacare and voted to deny freedom of religion in lieu of big government's dictatorship.
It's already beginning and it's just day 6.
freedom of religion does not b=mean getting whatever you want all the time.

what you religious cult freaks d in your churches, temples or mosques is up to you, but when you play int eh real world, you have to play by real world rules, not your silly cult rules...

keep your cults in their tax subsidized churches where they belong..
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1055040 Jan 6, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
if you like your Senator or Congressman who stuck you with ObamaKKKare and cancelled your insurance, then you can vote for him/her....
i'm not one of the 10,000 who got stuck by the ACA.

10,000 against 10 million. see why no one pays attention to the right wing media?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1055041 Jan 6, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You still can't define inductor, can you?
You still think heat sinks and heat sources have infinite capacity, right?(kind of like your understanding of money)
By the way, since you need an education, how about you show us an electric motor that doesn't use an inductor. You'll have a problem doing that because humans haven't developed that technology yet.
I'll try to help you understand heat transfer one more time. It's Monday. Some of it just might stick. First, you need to acquaint yourself with Newton's Law of Cooling. Then, you'll see that you cannot remove heat from anything without lowering the temperature. And, you have to put that heat you removed into a sink. You'll also see that you cannot put heat into anything without raising the temperature.
Now, let's put one house in the system. Everything looks ok. Let's put a hundred houses in the system.... hmmmmm. Looks like we can estimate a saturation limit, doesn't it?
So, suppose you're house in dead center of a geothermal heating/cooling system. Please use your masters degree and explain to us how every other house around you taking heat out of the Earth won't lower the temperature of the Earth below your house. Please explain to us how every house around you putting heat into the Earth won't raise the temperature below your house.
I'll be back later to check your work.
lol! Hey son. Fiat money... how did the US finance WWII?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1055042 Jan 6, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Qaeda is making a come back in Iraq because Bush removed Saddam, Al Qaeda's enemy, with his dumbass unprovoked war. Will we ever be rid of all the carnage Bush left behind?
Al Qaeda is now claiming Iraq and flying their black flags in that country - essentially claiming victory - because Obama is an abject failure as a president and caved as an effective negotiator that could have prevented the loss of blood and treasure as a total waste.

Residual troops left in any country in the aftermath of any war has always been an effective deterrent in assuring the safety and protection of those who we paid the ultimate price to liberate.

We have residual troops in Korea and other formerly war torn countries around the world just for that purpose.

Iraq was left vulnerable because this president leads by flying by the seat of his pants and wanting to be right at all costs. He touted Iraq was the wrong war and putting up any fight to keep residual troops there just wasn't his cup of tea. Nevermind the costs.

Just like Obamacare and the Benghazi cover up to win a reelection. Win at all costs - right or wrong - doesn't matter.
TheIndependentMa jority

Mount Vernon, KY

#1055043 Jan 6, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you're so outraged about nothing being done to avenge 911 and you're so sure you know who is responsible, why don't YOU do something about it? There were only 19 terrorists that took part in the attack, can't you find 19 of your loony patriot teabagger friends to help you. Or maybe you're not as tough as you pretend to be. Its lots easier to whine about Obama isn't it pussee.
I believe you used the phrase, "Put up or shut up".
How about we nominate and send YOU to "what does it matter" Benghazi land.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1055044 Jan 6, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
when white folks realize that the government is controlled by black racists, your 13% won't go very far...
lol! WHAM! There's that racist card again!
TheIndependentMa jority

Mount Vernon, KY

#1055045 Jan 6, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! poor baby. you need to understand what's going on first!
Many already do.

Solyndra was a FAILURE, just like the FAILED foreign policy in Benghazi.
TheIndependentMa jority

Mount Vernon, KY

#1055046 Jan 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>freedom of religion does not b=mean getting whatever you want all the time.
what you religious cult freaks d in your churches, temples or mosques is up to you, but when you play int eh real world, you have to play by real world rules, not your silly cult rules...
keep your cults in their tax subsidized churches where they belong..
And put the american communist act TAX and fine into the ghetto trash bins of commie-marxist bullchit where it belongs too!!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1055047 Jan 6, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Reich wingers are like alchemist... they can claim to make anything without proof!
There's plenty of proof al Qaeda has become more widespread in splinter groups. The main crux have taken up headquarters in Africa.

It's just proof leftwingers would rather look foolish by insisting the emperor is wearing clothes.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1055048 Jan 6, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Qaeda is now claiming Iraq and flying their black flags in that country - essentially claiming victory - because Obama is an abject failure as a president and caved as an effective negotiator that could have prevented the loss of blood and treasure as a total waste.
Residual troops left in any country in the aftermath of any war has always been an effective deterrent in assuring the safety and protection of those who we paid the ultimate price to liberate.
We have residual troops in Korea and other formerly war torn countries around the world just for that purpose.
Iraq was left vulnerable because this president leads by flying by the seat of his pants and wanting to be right at all costs. He touted Iraq was the wrong war and putting up any fight to keep residual troops there just wasn't his cup of tea. Nevermind the costs.
Just like Obamacare and the Benghazi cover up to win a reelection. Win at all costs - right or wrong - doesn't matter.
what did Obama have to do with Iraq? our withdrawel from there was signed by Bush. AQ was not in Iraq until bush brought them there with his war.

what cover-up was there in Benghazi? do yu need 60 more hearing to still find no cover-up?

you really do not understand the words you parrot, do you? it must suck to be used like that...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1055049 Jan 6, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Put bluntly, President Clinton ordered assaults on Iraq, Serbia, Sudan, Yemen, half of Europe and Afghanistan you idiot. The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single democrat voted and said Saddam was an imminent threat and Saddam and his WMD's had to be removed you dumbass...
The Clinton Administration is guilty of committing a flagrant, shameful act of aggression against and inflaming the Muslim world... Obama bin Lyin, Hillary, Kerry and liberals, them owning and supporting the war since the Clinton years... Making the liberals and Obama bin Lyin responsible and accountable for Clinton starting his illegal wars...
"Al Qaeda has been decimated," Obama bin Lyin
It's the culture...
Actually, every Republican in that Republican run Congress voted for that Act, dumbass.

That Act did not call for military action.

It called for regime change through non military action.

You people that cite this Act as some sort of vote to for military strikes are just plain dumber than sh*t.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1055050 Jan 6, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Qaeda is now claiming Iraq and flying their black flags in that country - essentially claiming victory - because Obama is an abject failure as a president and caved as an effective negotiator that could have prevented the loss of blood and treasure as a total waste.
Residual troops left in any country in the aftermath of any war has always been an effective deterrent in assuring the safety and protection of those who we paid the ultimate price to liberate.
We have residual troops in Korea and other formerly war torn countries around the world just for that purpose.
Iraq was left vulnerable because this president leads by flying by the seat of his pants and wanting to be right at all costs. He touted Iraq was the wrong war and putting up any fight to keep residual troops there just wasn't his cup of tea. Nevermind the costs.
Just like Obamacare and the Benghazi cover up to win a reelection. Win at all costs - right or wrong - doesn't matter.
lol!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1055051 Jan 6, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You still can't define inductor, can you?
You still think heat sinks and heat sources have infinite capacity, right?(kind of like your understanding of money)
By the way, since you need an education, how about you show us an electric motor that doesn't use an inductor. You'll have a problem doing that because humans haven't developed that technology yet.
I'll try to help you understand heat transfer one more time. It's Monday. Some of it just might stick. First, you need to acquaint yourself with Newton's Law of Cooling. Then, you'll see that you cannot remove heat from anything without lowering the temperature. And, you have to put that heat you removed into a sink. You'll also see that you cannot put heat into anything without raising the temperature.
Now, let's put one house in the system. Everything looks ok. Let's put a hundred houses in the system.... hmmmmm. Looks like we can estimate a saturation limit, doesn't it?
So, suppose you're house in dead center of a geothermal heating/cooling system. Please use your masters degree and explain to us how every other house around you taking heat out of the Earth won't lower the temperature of the Earth below your house. Please explain to us how every house around you putting heat into the Earth won't raise the temperature below your house.
I'll be back later to check your work.
Mocking your ignorance is fun!!

You said electric motors have 'inductors'. Please show us a picture of one.

Because there is no part called an inductor.

I tried to help you Friday, but you like to double down on your ignorance.
-
-
-

>>>>An induction or asynchronous motor is an AC electric motor in which the electric current in the rotor needed to produce torque is induced by electromagnetic induction from the magnetic field of the stator winding.<<<<<
-
-
-

Got it?? The electric current in rotor is..........wait for it).........INDUCED.....by electromatic..........wait for it) INDUCTION.......... from the field of the stator winding.
-
-
-

In other words, it's all electromagnetic action. As in attraction and repulsion.

You know a lot about repulsion, being a repulsive Teabagger!!

There is no part called an INDUCTOR, you idiot!!
----------

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tomorrow I will teach you Ohm's Law.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1055052 Jan 6, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's plenty of proof al Qaeda has become more widespread in splinter groups. The main crux have taken up headquarters in Africa.
It's just proof leftwingers would rather look foolish by insisting the emperor is wearing clothes.
lol! Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. It's the 'whatever you say show' starring Lola...
TheIndependentMa jority

Mount Vernon, KY

#1055053 Jan 6, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And here you people were not that long ago talking about the good ol' Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.....
Where are they now son?
Where they've always been

Every where.

No matter what the twisted and distortion of "on they heels" make believe of duh "majik wand" carrying in chief sayz.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1055054 Jan 6, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Many already do.
Solyndra was a FAILURE, just like the FAILED foreign policy in Benghazi.
lol! Don't forget Egypt son! And Syria! And the withdrawal from Afghanistan!

Of course, bushie boy's incursion into a sovereign country for no reason at all doesn't count for reich wingers!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1055055 Jan 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>because the heat they are taking out is hardly even measurable compared to the heat in the Earth in that area...
you are not understanding the scale you are talking about...
this clown is way beyond stupid.

I can't believe Flake lets him get away with this nonsense.

If a lib said that, Flake would make a two day laughing fest out of it, as he rightly should.

One of his own, he lets it go by.

Go figure.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1055056 Jan 6, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you're so outraged about nothing being done to avenge 911 and you're so sure you know who is responsible, why don't YOU do something about it? There were only 19 terrorists that took part in the attack, can't you find 19 of your loony patriot teabagger friends to help you. Or maybe you're not as tough as you pretend to be. Its lots easier to whine about Obama isn't it pussee.
I believe you used the phrase, "Put up or shut up".
So, what you're saying is, 19 (really 20. Bush caught one of them before the attack, but some left-wing judge wouldn't let the FBI look at Moussaoui's hard drive and read the plans for the 9/11 attack... until 9/12 when all of their constitutional objections about privacy vaporized) terrorists concieved of the idea, made all the plans, acquired all the visas, paid for the flight schools, paid for their living expenses, bought the airline tickets, and carried out the attack? Since all the hijackers were killed in the attack, that ended the terrorist threat to the world, right?
Please tell us you're just pretending to be this stupid.

If what you mean by "nothing" is kicking the shit out of the Islamists and shoving Al Qaeda and the Taliban into caves until Obama saved them....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 51,552
cattle ranchers 1 hr SUSAN PAGE 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr wojar 185,099
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 5 hr swedenforever 54,547
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr Ratloder 69,133
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr Non _cents 5,726
Word (Dec '08) 8 hr Non _cents 5,079
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:57 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:57PM
Weighing Pros and Cons of Bears' Top FA Targets
NBC Sports 9:46 PM
Colts agree to terms on extension for long snapper Matt Overton
Bleacher Report 3:59 AM
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Top Free-Agent Targets
Bleacher Report 5:50 AM
Report: Hasselbeck's Contract with Colts Worth $3M
Bleacher Report 7:32 PM
Moving Long to Tackle Can Solidify Bears' O-Line