Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lnc

United States

#1054842 Jan 5, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
crawl back in your hole, you child-rapist teacher wannabe...
Read up on latent homosexuality seemingly your inclination toward homosexual topics expressed in your daily posts to the amusement of your critics.
-
Angela

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1054843 Jan 5, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary was in her prime in 2008 like Merkel is today. Hillary's opportunity came and went, unfortunately...or fortunately. But she would have been better than what we have.
Can't imagine a 74-year-old Hillary at the end of a first term. If she won reelection, she'd be looking down the barrel of 80 before leaving office.
Just not the same as a gracefully aging Reagan who could deliver a speech like a 50-year-old until his last day in office.
You earlier mentioned that men age more gracefully than women. I tend to disagree being from the opposite side of femininity.

Women who try dressing and acting 16 at 60 are immature heifers.
No fool like an old fool.

But a woman who acts her age at any age is attractive to men of any age.

Is physical attractiveness supposed to be the prime objective of every woman alive?

Surely not. There are things far more important. Mother Theresa was not physically attractive, I suppose, but she glowed from within regardless.

I think that what I'm trying to say here is that there are two forms of beauty. One is shallow and one is deep. Real men prefer the latter. Boys prefer the former.

Lapeer, MI

#1054844 Jan 5, 2014
Lnc wrote:
<quoted text>
"You should be embarrassed writing this tripe on a blog and attaching your name to it." -- shinningelectr0n
But I'm not because (1.)it's not tripe and (2.)my name's credibility guarantees it:)

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1054845 Jan 5, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just can't imagine Reagan squealing "What difference, at this point, does it make???" when questioned about the deaths of four Americans who died under his watch.
one would have to imagine anyone saying that...that was not what hillary was talking about...

and you knew this...just a blatant lie, or too stupid to know the truth... wither way, you ain't looking to good with that post, are you?

Lapeer, MI

#1054846 Jan 5, 2014
Lnc wrote:
<quoted text>
shinningelectr*n does seem a perfect racist azz, funny in his own demented way
Strange how such a broken soul like you talks about things that are perfect, racist and demented.

Life is full of ironies.

St. Croix valley

#1054847 Jan 5, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary was in her prime in 2008 like Merkel is today. Hillary's opportunity came and went, unfortunately...or fortunately. But she would have been better than what we have.
Can't imagine a 74-year-old Hillary at the end of a first term. If she won reelection, she'd be looking down the barrel of 80 before leaving office.
Just not the same as a gracefully aging Reagan who could deliver a speech like a 50-year-old until his last day in office.
wow! you're really dishing out the bullshit. Reagan was already in the first stages of Alzheimer's when he was in office...it was obvious.

and i know 80 year olds that are obviously much much sharper than you are...they are still running major corporations...

the silly arguments you are parroting fall flat. you should try to parrot smarter people, if you can tell the difference.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1054848 Jan 5, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Not anymore than you are. No, I will change that because unlike you I have never accused someone as being gay as an immature insult. Stupid progressive thinking -"I know! Iíll insult a conservative by asserting that heís gay. Yeah, thatíll blow his mind. Iím clever." And because you are Progressive you foolishly think such behavior doesn't make you the homophobe you are.
What is with you guys and the Pope. He hasn't changed Church doctrine and has stated it is up to God -as a Christian you should believe this also. The Catholic Church continues to view the homosexual act as a sin as was noted in an article I posted earlier.
Your simplistic thinking knows no bounds as well as your hate for anyone who doesn't agree with you.
Uh huh..... right.....

That's why the previous Popes never addressed the pedophilia problem.

I guess in your book, it became doctrine!

St. Croix valley

#1054849 Jan 5, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald Regan was a class act right up until the end.
Hillary doesn't have class.
why is it you don't think she has class? what made you think Reagan had it?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1054850 Jan 5, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Again folks she ain't playing.
Tell us who is in control of the executive branch and who is the majority leader in the Senate.
Then get back to us.
It isn't Dem v Rep; it is the Government v the people.
lol! I see in your 'government,' the legislative and executive branches are divided down party lines!!!

Using your party as blameless makes things easy for you doesn't it son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1054851 Jan 5, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Good night good people and liberals who depend on them.
I'm still somewhat on UK time, but enjoy popping in to see all the leftards thinking I am ere 24x7 like they are.
lol
lol! You should just say Ukraine son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1054852 Jan 5, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. She can't even comprehend what she said in her own posts.
lol! She's a cat on a hot tin roof!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1054853 Jan 5, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Big talk from someone who doesn't live in Colorado and will not feel the effects of this on the state's revenues.
lol! Oh! Oh! But didn't they just legalize the sale of marijuana son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1054854 Jan 5, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT: As per the Constitution, all revenue bills must originate in the U.S. House of Representatives.
FACT: The executive branch does not legislate.
Get an education.
lol! She's mixing up reality with your fantasy and can't tell them apart anymore!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1054855 Jan 5, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Who? pat Robertson? Are you one of his flock?
The original post was:

The Church states the homosexual act is a sin and the Pope says it not up to him decide (but God's) and Progressives cheer.

Robertson says the homosexual act is a sin and it is up to God to decide and GLAAD and the Progressive has vapors.

You folks lack a consistency is your viewpoints.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1054856 Jan 5, 2014
Correction... "she's mixing up reality with HER fantasy...."
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1054857 Jan 5, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate the Pope-how silly of you. I pointed out that the Church still thinks the homosexual act is a sin and he- like most Christians- will let God be the final judge.
How in your confusion did you come up with this as Pope hate?
You have no clue who is or is not gay. You thought it would be cute to accuse a conservative as being gay. You know how clever that is when your fellow Progressives do this all the time.
So original.
"You are to dumb to get it" -translation: "you don't agree with my viewpoint so I will fling another insult. "
lol! Who is... "the Church"... son?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1054858 Jan 5, 2014
Lnc wrote:
<quoted text>
Read up on latent homosexuality seemingly your inclination toward homosexual topics expressed in your daily posts to the amusement of your critics.
-
Angela
How cute another Progressive thinks accusing a conservative of being gay is so avant-garde.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1054859 Jan 5, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the person who thinks government is limited to the House.
But, at this point you are still confused-you ain't playin- and clutching at straws.
It isn't Dem v Rep, but Government v the people.
lol! You're obviously not reading the US Constitution son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1054860 Jan 5, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why run away? You will just come back tomorrow and start all over again claiming that
57 states doesn't mean 57 states
Government only refers to the House
Obama's Lie of the Year really wasn't the lie of the year
You ain't playin-that is the sad part.
lol! So then we KNOW reich wingers don't care about 47% of Americans?

wow....
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1054861 Jan 5, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! She's mixing up reality with your fantasy and can't tell them apart anymore!
Hi fanboy,

Thinking if you add "fact" to something suddenly makes it relevant to the discussion is irrational.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 30 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,922
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Rogue Scholar 05 182,216
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 45 min L Morales 71,296
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 59 min L Morales 8
Fight at Navy Pier 59 min ThejigsANDnigsAll 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 7,872
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,925
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance