Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1383685 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

United States

#1055435 Jan 6, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, you are hilarious. They are looking for a guy associated with AQ
You-what does that have to do with them being AQ?
Dumb hillbilly say what?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1055436 Jan 6, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you are hilarious. They are looking for a guy associated with AQ
You-what does that have to do with them being AQ?
and who has proof he was prat of the attack?

logic is fun!
John Galt

United States

#1055437 Jan 6, 2014
Whatever wrote:
[QUOTE who="yeah/dem"]<q uoted text>
The short bus just dropped off a drooling tea bagger. "

Your ability to recognize your condition indicates you have maybe a glimmer of self-awareness.
Too bad u can't huh

St. Croix valley

#1055438 Jan 6, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
<spam>
i take that to mean you cannot counter the facts i have provided or come up with ones of your own.

why don't you just say you are running away like the stupid little coward you are? can't you even be honest with yourself?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1055439 Jan 6, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What is up with Progressives claiming a church that hasn't changed any of it's doctrines is the new voice of the Left? How about the homosexual act is a sin? How about abortion is a sin?
All Progressives are trying to do is re-win the Catholic voters who left them. Not believing this new tolerance of the Catholic Church by the Progressives.
revisionism much?

Post-election polling shows U.S. Roman Catholics were as likely to favor President Barack Obama as the general population in 2012, continuing the Catholic record as the bellwether of the popular vote.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/08/us-...

just admit it.....social norms are no longer lead by conservatives due to conservative social norms. blame whomever else that you need to, but that apology tour is dead on delivery.

St. Croix valley

#1055440 Jan 6, 2014
new yawk wrote:
You're making uninformed claims.
Perhaps you should research Father Malachi Martin's Prophecy of The Popes.
Fact Is: The Church HAS changed. Doesn't matter much to me. The Catholic Church, most man-made religions ( Christianity, Islam ) are corrupt.
Far from the true teachings of the One God, IM spiritual belief and opinion.
<quoted text>
which god is that? humans have invented thousands and thousands of gods.

the world's second oldest profession.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1055441 Jan 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and who has proof he was prat of the attack?
logic is fun!
Because he was being sought for it.

St. Croix valley

#1055442 Jan 6, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, don't let the inconvenience of a trail before sentencing confuse you.
and when he can'[t be brought to trial but we have all the evidence we need to show he is actively working against the safety of US ciitizens, you would prefer we let him continue his nefarious ways?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1055443 Jan 6, 2014
[QUOTE who="yeah/dem"]<q uoted text>
Too bad u can't huh[/QUOTE]

You probably didn't notice that you just dissed yourself.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1055444 Jan 6, 2014
Peter King:'Americans Will Die' If We Listen To Rand Paul

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/peter-k...

just think if it was 2003.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1055445 Jan 6, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
No sh!t! You liberals have stacked the deck with them.
lol! And you reich wing nuts keep using them like they're an endless supply!
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1055446 Jan 6, 2014
No ... Black Baptists prey for the peace of Israel as well.

Just attend one of their services. not Wright indeed.

A Break? Which knee do you want it in?

Hey, you deserved that crack.
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard Right Protestant Christians? you mean the Jew lovers?
and give me a break. not King indeed.

St. Croix valley

#1055447 Jan 6, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Over 70% of black children are born without fathers.
What other reason do you think caused the black culture to abandon the concept of family?
i thought the virgin birth was just part of many many religious cult myths...adn you are saying it happens that much?
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1055448 Jan 6, 2014
PS Martin Luther King Jr was INDEED a Christian Reformer.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1055449 Jan 6, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, my God says nothing of the kind. You must be thinking of someone else's god.
Maybe you just aren't aware that Christians, Jews and nearly every ethnicity and religion of the world have been slaves at one time.
Or that my God tells husbands to love their wives as Jesus Christ loves his church. He died for his church. He didn't stone them or kill them as some gods tell husbands to do.
So you really don't come from a place of understanding to even comment on the Christian faith, frankly.
You need to keep up son....

If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare,'I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.' If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever.- Exodus 21:2-6 NLT

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1055450 Jan 6, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have news, Frac fluid is not non toxic. The return fluids are even more toxic & must be treated prior to release.
Fluids in closed loop systems are non toxic.
A properly installed well seals surface water (i.e. septic & lawn chemicals), periodic testing will ensure no septic leakage, lawn chemicals.
A closed loop system my contain 200 gallons in tubes encased in grout.
A frac job for a single well takes millions of gallons.
A closed loop is under minimal pressure.
Frac fluids are under high pressure.
Can you possibly get any dumber?
You very obviously don't have a clue what you're talking about. I don't know how many different frac fluids there are, but they're all toxic except for when fresh water is used. Here's just a little bit from Halliburton on the multiple water-based frac fluids they use.

http://www.halliburton.com/public/projects/pu...

Only rarely is fresh water used as a frac fluid, moron. Anything else is toxic. Fresh water does not mix well with reactive clays.
All systems designed to be "closed loop" can fail, moron. It is the failure case that concerns people, idiot.
Only what is classified as "high volume" is that amount of frac fluid used. Most frac jobs take less then 100,000 gallons, and normally less than 50,000.
I don't know where you get the notion that a "closed loop" is under minimal pressure. 5,000 psi is common.
You should stick to things you know, like what websites have the party line to regurgitate.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1055451 Jan 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and when he can'[t be brought to trial but we have all the evidence we need to show he is actively working against the safety of US ciitizens, you would prefer we let him continue his nefarious ways?
Trail in absentia

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1055452 Jan 6, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought maybe her husband came out or something!
Has Glen Beck come out?
I thought perhaps one of her daughters is pregnant. A republican might consider that a "serious health issue".
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1055453 Jan 6, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
revisionism much?
Post-election polling shows U.S. Roman Catholics were as likely to favor President Barack Obama as the general population in 2012, continuing the Catholic record as the bellwether of the popular vote.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/08/us-...
just admit it.....social norms are no longer lead by conservatives due to conservative social norms. blame whomever else that you need to, but that apology tour is dead on delivery.
So you think this shows that Catholics are voting at the same percentage for Dems as in the pass?

Of course not, as that is not what it says.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1055454 Jan 6, 2014
*past*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Dr Guru 214,538
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 8,440
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IB DaMann 59,529
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 6,173
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 2,442
Observations 4 hr A Noted Observer 34
test 4 hr test 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Sublime1 102,044
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages