Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1603040 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1055780 Jan 6, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What "exemptions"? He didn't "exempt" anyone from the law. Any "changes" Obama has made are temporary and necessary to carry out the law. That's his job.
actually not...

his job is to execute the law as passed by Congress...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1055781 Jan 6, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
even though DemoKKKrats would prefer a real leftwinger, somebody like Elizabeth Warren, the DemoKKKrat nominee will be an Obama surrogate....
if not Moochelle, maybe Eric Holder or Deval Patrick....
just so Obama retains the real power...
I'm sure you meant to say "so Valerie Jarrett retains the real power."

But she and Obama are connected at the hip. One doesn't do anything without the other.

So kind of like one and the same.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1055782 Jan 6, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh! This cold weather is evidence of global warming. The decline in Arctic sea ice has changed the jet stream. Don't you watch the weather channel?
so, the Weather Channel is your scientific evidence???...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1055783 Jan 6, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I smoked a huge doobie, his, this young Jewish boy at his dorm.
Very nice girl.
Make legal or lawful Pot, dumbass and you will be out a job dealing...

It's the culture..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1055784 Jan 6, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh! This cold weather is evidence of global warming. The decline in Arctic sea ice has changed the jet stream. Don't you watch the weather channel?
if we have warm weather, would that be evidence of global cooling???...
RUSH10ME

Irvington, VA

#1055785 Jan 6, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Run Run chicken little , go get the global warming ships that are stuck in ice .
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1055786 Jan 6, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Cannabis smoke has 33 cancer-causing chemicals, carbon monoxide and four to seven times more tar in marijuana than tobacco smoke," the American Lung Association.
http://www.lung.org/associations/states/color...
The state of Colorado will lead the nation in lung cancer deaths....
Hairy Reid ObamaKare: Let the children with cancer die..
It's the culture...
marijuana is still illegal under federal law, regardless of the states of Colorado or Washington....

those who sell marijuana are committing a felony....

when they file their tax returns, they either admit to a felony or commit tax evasion....

profit at your own risk...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1055787 Jan 6, 2014
Former Obama economics council Larry Sumers....

a growth strategy that relies on interest rates significantly below growth rates for long periods virtually ensures the emergence of substantial financial bubbles and dangerous buildups in leverage. The idea that regulation can allow the growth benefits of easy credit to come without cost is a chimera.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/lawren...

Orlando, FL

#1055788 Jan 6, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Carol"
"silly" detests ambassador Stevens because he got killed. The fact that president nobama has done nothing to avenge the death is not a big deal. After all as hilarious said, who cares, it's over American's are dead, forget about it.
Peace
Happy New Year
He only promised to avenge his death by bringing the perpetrators to justice before it became a phony scandal after the liberal media helped him sweep it under the rug.

Out of sight, out of mind.

But, God help us, Obama is pointing at another squirrel the liberals will chase for the entire year - inequality.

Maybe we should all become rocket scientists.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1055789 Jan 6, 2014
Whatever wrote:
Former Obama economics council Larry Sumers....
a growth strategy that relies on interest rates significantly below growth rates for long periods virtually ensures the emergence of substantial financial bubbles and dangerous buildups in leverage. The idea that regulation can allow the growth benefits of easy credit to come without cost is a chimera.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/lawren...
Larry Summers spoke the truth and Janet Yellen got the job.....

low interest rates are preventing the economy from growing....

Orlando, FL

#1055790 Jan 6, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The GOP doesn't have blatant organized anti-black racism on public record or the national archives.
It's the culture..
Nary a one. It is the culture. And the GOP is the more cultured.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1055794 Jan 6, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you'd defend Nobraina.
He has nothing but contempt for you Roman Catholics and your Pope.
But, it's clear you're a strange fellow, Ed.
"nutsucker"
At least the poster you refer to his honest. That does not make him dishonest. Every one is entitled to beliefs and opinions, even wife beating liars like you. You must enjoy contempt aimed your way, every one who responds to a posts of your treats your responses with the contempt they and you deserve. You love to mock those who are deceased if they or anyone associated with them points out what a loser you are. Keep on beating your wife. That's your style.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1055795 Jan 6, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk me you racist hillbilly troll.
It's the culture...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1055797 Jan 6, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously!
Could a person be anymore of a backward jackazz idiot than this troll.
It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1055799 Jan 6, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Larry Summers spoke the truth and Janet Yellen got the job.....
low interest rates are preventing the economy from growing....
Yellen will do as the WH states-you were right the FEDs have gone political.

Private sector money is the ONLY money that stimulates economy! Govt money is money taken from private sector!

Orlando, FL

#1055800 Jan 6, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a sick woman, seething with hatred and a sense of injustice.
Tough crap. Deal with it.
All these lies. "We don't know who he is". You're full of shat.
Your ignorance was proven earlier today with stupidly saying slavery was not in your Bible. And you said you'd read most the Old Testament.
Yet you didn't know the passages from Exodus concerning slaves. You didn't know it's in the New Testament, either.
Some Christian you are. A CINO.
So how do you feel about Obama's birthday present to Michelle - that we're paying for to the tune of $800,000?

What if Bush left Laura in Hawaii and an empty Air Force One had to fly back just to pick her up so she could have some "me time" at your expense?
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1055801 Jan 6, 2014
dem wrote:
The definition of safe sex at my urban paradise, placing signs on the animals and tea baggers that kick.
It's the culture...

Orlando, FL

#1055806 Jan 6, 2014
Obama gives his wife an $800,000 gift at our expense - and he's going to lecture us about income inequality in his SOTU speech?

Holy moley....how much more of this can we possibly stand?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1055808 Jan 6, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Rethug. Thinks vengeance is the answer to everything. Seems to me Bush's desire to avenge his father is what got us in this mess in the first place.
"uselesssinceforever00 "
Keep backing up the leaders you adore, American's die, not a big deal, I am sure as heck glad that the boy president nobama was not president when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, he would say it was no big deal and his negotiations would iron everything else. I would bet the families are just thrilled that the loss of American's lives meant nothing to the boy president or you.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1055809 Jan 6, 2014
dem wrote:
Best part is I'll be up early sucking dick like my tea bag idiot friends that don't sleep.
It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min Joe Balls 242,623
Whatever became of Vida? 1 hr She in AREA 10
Coffee with Jesus. 2 hr Ooftus Goofus 10
Anne Coulter's X Boyfriend. 2 hr Brilliant Guy 3
Black-Lives-Matter, saves goods, shoes etc. fro... 2 hr Such Good Boyz 5
The Party of Racism. 2 hr Dont Deny History 32
The Good Fight 2 hr Written in Stone 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages