Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1458034 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

dem

United States

#1054792 Jan 5, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>USAsince, your trying to cover up your dumb by piling on more dumb- doesn't work.

I find it amusing that you, Nuc and lily have no clue who he is when just a couple weeks ago you were having the vapors about him.
This hillbilly beitch needs a nap. She's been snorting meth and posting inane bullsh it for days on end. Might even be nostrilfuckface she is so stupid.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1054793 Jan 5, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
USAsince, your trying to cover up your dumb by piling on more dumb- doesn't work.
I find it amusing that you, Nuc and lily have no clue who he is when just a couple weeks ago you were having the vapors about him.
Doesn't it get a little crowded inside the cuckoo clock of yours?

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1054794 Jan 5, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, you appear as clueless as the other two about who he is.
What does it matter who he is? Unlike you, we respond to what is said in a post irregardless of who's doing the posting. You, on the other hand, are so full of hate you obsess on attacking the poster, not the message.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1054795 Jan 5, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just too damn dumb to get it. The Republicans who are the most anti gay are usually gay, in the closet. I urge Galt to come out of the closet. He's not fooling anyone. I don't care whose gay or not,
Why do you hate the Pope!? It's no ones business what sexual preferences they have, most priests are secretly gay
I don't hate the Pope-how silly of you. I pointed out that the Church still thinks the homosexual act is a sin and he- like most Christians- will let God be the final judge.
How in your confusion did you come up with this as Pope hate?

You have no clue who is or is not gay. You thought it would be cute to accuse a conservative as being gay. You know how clever that is when your fellow Progressives do this all the time.
So original.

"You are to dumb to get it" -translation: "you don't agree with my viewpoint so I will fling another insult. "
RUSH10ME

Tappahannock, VA

#1054796 Jan 5, 2014
<quoted text>
You're just too damn dumb to get it. The Republicans who are the most anti gay are usually gay, in the closet. I urge Galt to come out of the closet. He's not fooling anyone. I don't care whose gay or not,
Why do you hate the Pope!? It's no ones business what sexual preferences they have, most priests are secretly gay
So sayeth the downlow bro ho , your daddy died disapointed and disgraced .

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1054797 Jan 5, 2014
Good night all. Play nice.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1054798 Jan 5, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who live in Colorado didn't seem to care when they passed the new 15-round limit on ammunition magazines restriction.... despite Magpul Industries vow to move elsewhere. I'm guessing the good people of Colorado said something like, "Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you."
Did you so quickly forget the recall election of a person who voted for it?

You do not live in Colorado so quit trying to make your viewpoints theirs.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1054799 Jan 5, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What does it matter who he is? Unlike you, we respond to what is said in a post irregardless of who's doing the posting. You, on the other hand, are so full of hate you obsess on attacking the poster, not the message.
If you hadn't said- the probably hateful but I don't dabble in mind reading -comment: "she doesn't know what she is talking about" then discovered you didn't and were too lazy to use a search, you wouldn't be sitting here with egg on your face.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1054801 Jan 5, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't it get a little crowded inside the cuckoo clock of yours?
Says the person who thinks government is limited to the House.

But, at this point you are still confused-you ain't playin- and clutching at straws.

It isn't Dem v Rep, but Government v the people.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1054802 Jan 5, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
But you happily voted for Grandpa McLame
crawl back in your hole, you child-rapist teacher wannabe...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1054803 Jan 5, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
Good night all. Play nice.
Why run away? You will just come back tomorrow and start all over again claiming that
57 states doesn't mean 57 states
Government only refers to the House
Obama's Lie of the Year really wasn't the lie of the year

You ain't playin-that is the sad part.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1054804 Jan 5, 2014
Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.) lashed out against Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) for his opposition to the National Security Agency's controversial surveillance programs in a Fox News interview on Sunday.

King ripped into Paul for threatening to sue the Obama administration over the NSA's surveillance policies, saying the agency is "doing exactly what it's supposed to be doing."

“Rand Paul does not know what he’s talking about. And, Rand Paul is really spreading fear among the American people," King said.“To me, he’s either totally uninformed or he’s part of that hate America crowd that I thought left us in the 1960s."

"In any event, he doesn’t deserve to be in the United States Senate for spreading that type of misperception and absolute lies to be honest with you," King continued.

Earlier on Sunday, Paul defended his class-action lawsuit against the NSA in an ABC News interview, saying Americans should challenge the government's access to personal correspondence without a specific warrant.

"I think the idea of a class-action lawsuit with hundreds of thousands of participants really beats home and brings to the forefront the idea that this is a generalized warrant and it should be considered unconstitutional," Paul said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/05/pete...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1054805 Jan 5, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what a crock of sh*t. My hybrid runs on gasoline.
You buy so much gasoline & it gets you so far.
Its called miles per gallon.
My God you people are dumber that sh*t.
DumbDave backs out when he's forced to start thinking.

Too painful.

Lapeer, MI

#1054807 Jan 5, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
My brain is plugged into reality.
Yours is plugged into your ass.
Your brain is plugged, alright
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1054808 Jan 5, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm not Catholic but I don't think you are right. If it is a Catholic church, it is under the Pope.
"Most Catholics remain unaware that there are Eastern Churches in communion with Rome at all, or that there is any way to be Catholic other than in the Latin Roman tradition. When interacting with Roman Catholics, Eastern Catholics often spend much of their time explaining that yes, we are Catholic; yes, we are “under the Pope”; yes, we share the same faith; yes, you can receive Holy Communion here; yes, coming here on Sunday fulfills your Sunday obligation; and so on. We don’t generally call ourselves “Roman Catholic”— not because we are not in communion with Rome (we are), but because we are not of the Roman Rite. Many (but by no means all) Eastern Churches are “Greek Catholic,” i.e., not ethnically Greek any more than all Roman Catholics are Italian, but Greek in taking our worship traditions from Constantinople."
http://www.crisismagazine.com/2011/we-are-non...
Galt does not care to argue religion with a NYC Bocajew like you, but suffice it to say that, except to Roman Catholics, the Pope is just another priest from Argentina....

Lapeer, MI

#1054809 Jan 5, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
Did you consider the fuel AF 1 will use for it's return trip to pick up the presidents wife and her attendants and return them to DC. "real dumb" will piss and moan about folks complaining about the president and his families vacations and travels. Personally I wish president nobama would stay on vacation for another 3+ years.
Peace
Happy New Year
Peace
Sightseeing inside of an active volcano would be nice, too

Lapeer, MI

#1054810 Jan 5, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist f*ck thinks the only way a black man can get into Harvard is through Affirmative Action.
The dumbing down of America???
The percentage of Republicans believe in in Evolution has dropped 10 percentage points n past couple of years.
The percentage of Republicans that believe in Global Warming has dropped over ten percentage points in the past 15 years.
Thanks to the moronic Tea Party, Republicans have gotten dumber & dumber.
Awh, hell.

It's all Bush's fault.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1054811 Jan 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Galt does not hate the Roman Pope, but despises any man who claims to speak for God...

as do all non-Roman Christians...

Lapeer, MI

#1054812 Jan 5, 2014
<quoted text>
This post takes the cake! Why should she have to use heavy makeup? Is she running for a beauty contest? As a woman of a certain age yourself, I'm shocked at your sexist comment.
Did Margaret Thatcher wear heavier makeup? Did Golda Meier? Angela Merkel?
Hillary Hog Thighs needs a facelift right about now, too.

And a wider podium.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1054813 Jan 5, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who live in Colorado didn't seem to care when they passed the new 15-round limit on ammunition magazines restriction.... despite Magpul Industries vow to move elsewhere. I'm guessing the good people of Colorado said something like, "Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you."
perhaps that is why the people of Colorado have been recalling the fools who voted for this Comunist legislation...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min Ize Found 71,233
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr District 1 230,987
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 2,274
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 3,444
Johnny Murray a/k/a Johnny's Marine 1 hr Deren sawyer 37
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 9,841
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IB DaMann 62,303
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr CrunchyBacon 104,506

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages