Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1053647 Jan 4, 2014
Five economical truths Progressives try to deny

https://twitter.com/HotelChief/status/3625679...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1053648 Jan 4, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Carol the figures I got were from a study and analysis of programs that were earmarked for each state under the proposed jobs legislation. I don't much care if you take my word for it or not.
It isn't the President who's failed to address the unemployment problem liar. It's the GOP that's blocked every piece of legislation that would actually put people back to work. they blocked the "Bring Jobs Home Act." It would have provided a 20% tax break for the costs of moving jobs back to the U.S. It removes tax deductions for the business expenses of jobs moving overseas. Simple enough.
Stop incentivizing jobs leaving the U.S. Start incentivizing jobs returning to the U.S. Fund it within the bill by taking away deductions for companies shipping jobs overeas. This way, it doesn't add to the deficit.
Obama proposed a major jobs measure that would have created nearly two million jobs in an election year. Debate was blocked by filibuster. The jobs bill was broken down into small parts, some consisting only of tax cuts. Only one part, to help veterans find jobs, was passed (a tiny fraction of the overall jobs legislation). In total, Republicans blocked entirely (not even allowing debate on the floor, which would put them on record) 17 jobs measures.
Why don't you take a look at a map of the US Carol? Take special note of the interstate highway system that was begun under the Eisenhower administration. How do you think that came about stupid? It was government investing money and it provided jobs made commerce more efficient and improved the economy. The same is true for the St Lawrence Seaway which made it easier for plants in the Mid West to receive raw materials and ship out finished goods. This was also the result of government spending. All successful economies got there by investing in infrastructure, R&D and education.
Boneheads like you keep saying you want government to be run more like business but if a business was run like the GOP wants to run this country then it would fail miserably. It wouldn't make investments in upgrading machinery and wouldn't even keep up with maintenance
The "Jobs Bill" was nothing but a tax and spend bill. If you were to read the wording in that bill, you'd know it was just a guise of another failed stimulus.

It was Harry Reid who stopped a vote in the Senate as was requested by Republican Mitch McConnell because they both knew the president didn't not have enough votes within his own party, let alone from Republicans, to pass the bill hed been hyping for weeks.

But because political maneuvering has become an art form by Democrats, they promptly accused Republicans of being the obstructionists.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.-Benjamin Franklin
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1053649 Jan 4, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I highly doubt that he's young. My guess is late 60's and dumb as a rock and frustrated that he's a loser
It's your vodka.
dem

Orlando, FL

#1053650 Jan 4, 2014
Where'd that junior senator go.
He seems like an intelligent kid. Lol
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1053651 Jan 4, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I highly doubt that he's young. My guess is late 60's and dumb as a rock and frustrated that he's a loser
dem?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1053652 Jan 4, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the world would you and USAsince do with your time if you couldn't express how truly butt hurt you are to each other and soothe ruffled feathers with "there, there, that person is poopy pants". Too cute!
Now on to the topic-
dem states you want to close down this thread. You and dem are having the opposite effect -you are drawing folks here are wondering what is wrong with people such as you two who waste your lives in angry outbursts toward people who could care less.
Listen to you whine!!

Speaking of butt hurt, how are you this AM, Betsy Wetsy??

I was going through old posts, should have known you'd be here. You're always here!!

Funny how you'll harass folks for days over a link, but you ran away from the comments of your own Town Manager about LED lighting after you claimed they were lousy!!

You only want a link so you can attack it as biased, as you did with the survbey showing 95% of Towns are satisfied with LED Streetlights.

I caught you in a lie, and you punked out, as you have before.

You're so lame you really should find another hobby. All you do is make a fool of yourself here.

HACHACHACHA
RUSH10ME

Tappahannock, VA

#1053653 Jan 4, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't sell yourself short you racist pussscceee.
You and your tea bag pals have no problem degrading blacks.
The blacks only make up 15 to 18% of the general population yet they make up nearly 85% of the prison population , lead the way with the most dropouts , unwed pregnancy , single parent homes , teen pregnancy , the leading cause of death of a black male between the age of 18 to 25 is another black male age 18 to 25 , skyrocketing AIDs and STDs and no daddy to be found , unemployment rate over 14%, sounds like they degrade themselves .
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1053654 Jan 4, 2014
dem wrote:
The filthy Jew fk doesn't even know he's a tea bagger. Poor thing.
dem advertising his pedophile and bestiality fetishes is no secret either...

It's the culture

Location hidden

#1053655 Jan 4, 2014
Whatever wrote:
Five economical truths Progressives try to deny
https://twitter.com/HotelChief/status/3625679...
Got progressives?? Seems you're surrounded by them, eh??

""Scottsbluff, Nebraska 69361

Message from the City Manager:

The City takes a great deal of pride in its PROGRESSIVE approach in providing a broad range of quality, affordable services.

----------

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1053656 Jan 4, 2014
If you want the real villain in poverty & inequality, it's not hard to find

To attempt to blame everyone but the person who are forcing their children in squalor due to parental drug abuse and indifference is in search of a scape goat that provides no real solutions.

http://www.city-journal.org/2014/24_1_snd-das...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1053657 Jan 4, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Jobs Bill" was nothing but a tax and spend bill. If you were to read the wording in that bill, you'd know it was just a guise of another failed stimulus.
It was Harry Reid who stopped a vote in the Senate as was requested by Republican Mitch McConnell because they both knew the president didn't not have enough votes within his own party, let alone from Republicans, to pass the bill hed been hyping for weeks.
But because political maneuvering has become an art form by Democrats, they promptly accused Republicans of being the obstructionists.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.-Benjamin Franklin
Constantly re-defining reality seems to be the few tactics they have left for a defensive move.

Nobody is in a mood for another stimulus bill. The last one still occurring billions of dollars of debt a month with some programs that have no end date.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1053658 Jan 4, 2014
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>The blacks only make up 15 to 18% of the general population yet they make up nearly 85% of the prison population , lead the way with the most dropouts , unwed pregnancy , single parent homes , teen pregnancy , the leading cause of death of a black male between the age of 18 to 25 is another black male age 18 to 25 , skyrocketing AIDs and STDs and no daddy to be found , unemployment rate over 14%, sounds like they degrade themselves .
Sh*t happens when you hold down a race for 200 years.

Bu hey, blame the victims of that suppression instead of the oppressors.

Its how you people are.

Location hidden

#1053659 Jan 4, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly what he is objecting too. He has seen you repeatedly supporting dem-the person who he was discussing.
YOU haven't presented facts. Where does what you claim appear in the Obamacare Law?
You gave me a gov site not a source for your claim and attempted to claim that supported it- you which it didn't.
I have called your one claim fallacious and that is an insult? Who has the bruised ego?
You are being dishonest and I still maintain rarely back up your wild claims.
So how long you gonna have this hissy fit. She really bruised your fragile little ego, eh??

And now you're having a meltdown over it, repeatedly demanding a link that was provided.

Going on two days now because you couldn't comprehend what the link said........

You've been beaten again, and again you do nothing but whine, as you did when Homer made a fool of you when you denied Christian mass murders and genocides.

You weren't able to challenge that, so you made lame-assed excuses for the killings.

You think other groups don't have their own excuses for mass murders??

You're a weak player, way out of your league, BetsyWetsy.

Go whine somewhere else.

HACHACHACHA
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1053660 Jan 4, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So charging people more for insurance they don't need and can't afford because they have the misfortune of not qualifying for the subsidies so others can get it for free is OK with you?
Which is more disgusting?
The federal government is already spending hundreds of millions of dollars on high-risk insurance pool programs.
Why not states do the same at much lower costs?
Under the GOP plan, states would be provided $50 billion in incentives to adopt reforms that reduced the cost of health insurance and expand coverage. The CBO predicts the State Innovation Program would lower premiums for families, individuals, and small business and reduce the number of uninsured.
So what's the problem? Why force people under penalty to obey the federal government's guidelines instead of providing incentives to states to provide the same coverage at a much lower cost?
Rick Scott opposed the Medicaid expansion leaving many in that situation; however, if a person who would have otherwise qualified for Medicaid and cannot because of this, that person will not have to pay a penalty. It stands to reason that if a person cannot qualify for subsidies then they can't afford $500 or more in premiums. Thus we will continue to have those people uninsured. Where's the win in this?
There should have been public option to buy into Medicare for all, or have a single payer system. It is my hope that it will evolve into that eventually. It's the only way it can work.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1053661 Jan 4, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Got progressives?? Seems you're surrounded by them, eh??
""Scottsbluff, Nebraska 69361
Message from the City Manager:
The City takes a great deal of pride in its PROGRESSIVE approach in providing a broad range of quality, affordable services.
----------
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Vaginas aren't good at facts. They just spew nasty mucous.
It's the culture...

Location hidden

#1053662 Jan 4, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The post you responded to must be from the flipped-out mini-me of me.
Please do not respond to them as I do not want anyone confusing that person with me.
So now you want to tell others who they can reply to?? Censorship at work??

"I don't like that person, so please do not respond to them"

You insult Carol's intelligence in the process of your mental breakdown!!

You little NAZI freak!!

Get lost, you whiner.

HACHACHACHA

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1053663 Jan 4, 2014
dem wrote:
Debate is over here.
Being nice to right wing domestic terrorists will no longer be tolerated.
I'm gonna drag you filthy racist fks down into the muck
You must feel a little jilted after losing your love interest. At least we can now put a face and name on your reprehensible personality - Joshua Webicki. It was just a matter of time.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1053664 Jan 4, 2014
North Carolina Starts Issuing No-Fee Voter ID Cards

Today marks the first day of North Carolina issuing no-fee voter identification cards. These cards can me made at any North Carolina DMV driver license office. Applications for the photo ID will be accepted at any North Carolina DMV driver application office where the applicant needs to show proof of age and identity. Applicants also must show a valid Social Security Card. No-fee ID cards are only available to those persons who possess no other valid forms of photo identifications. Voter ID cards are mailed to applicants within 10 to 15 days after an application

http://rowanfreepress.com/2014/01/02/north-ca...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1053665 Jan 4, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Sh*t happens when you hold down a race for 200 years.
Bu hey, blame the victims of that suppression instead of the oppressors.
Its how you people are.
The GOP doesn't have blatant organized anti-black racism on public record or the national archives.

Meanwhile, You retards still can't see the shambles the urban communities are in because of things like fatherless children, democRats still promoting the demise of the family killing common sense, a loss of traditional family values, a welfare state that holds the poor in mediocrity sinde the civil war, allegiance to the demokRatic party that promulgates the welfare state yet which, 50 years ago, was for segregation and FDR Jim Crow.

No, the deaf, dumb, and blind can't see these things, and apparently you can't either retard.

It's the culture...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1053666 Jan 4, 2014
Waxman wrote:
Federal debt went from 9 to now 17 Trillion since Obama Regime elected.
Good Times!
Layoffs
Good Times!
Easy credit ripoffs
Good Times!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MNaOnpNKaysXX

I have news.

The President does NOT take office the day after the election.

Just how GD dumb are you people.

The debt was over 10.5 trillion when Obama took office.

Dishonest POS Waxass tries to paste over a trillion & a half of debt onto Obama.

Pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min HughBe 70,143
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Duke Snider 50,753
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min Mister Tonka 98,539
Abby 10-30 17 min edogxxx 9
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,650
Amy 10-30 39 min edogxxx 11
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,814
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]