Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1053694 Jan 4, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican problems avoiding a health care solution will grow exponentially by 2016 when millions more Americans will be covered. It will be a political dagger to the heart if they take away this support without providing a replacement. Then the charade will be over for these morons when they actually have to be FOR something.
99% of those who will get ObamaKKKare subsidies are already plantation DemoKKKrats...

large numbers of those who lose their coverage because of ObamaKKKare will be independent swing voters...

Republicans will restore their coverage, free of the high costs of ObamaKKKare...

you're screwed.....

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1053695 Jan 4, 2014
dem wrote:
Time for religion
Oh, goody! Let's start with these:

"But we urge you, brethren, to excel still more and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you, so that you will behave properly toward outsiders and not be in any need."
1 Thessalonians 4:10-11

"Anyone who has been stealing must steal no longer, but must work, doing something useful with their own hands, that they may have something to share with those in need."
Ephesians 4:28

"Such people we command and urge in the Lord Jesus Christ to settle down and earn the food they eat."
2 Thessalonians 3:12

As Paul would say, grace be unto you, dem.
Whatever

Orlando, FL

#1053696 Jan 4, 2014
Seems like just yesterday you tea bag terrorists were posting your lies Unencumbered. Times have changed you filthy treasonous fks.
Whatever

Orlando, FL

#1053697 Jan 4, 2014
There once was a little Jew dk
Who's daughter I did anally fk

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1053698 Jan 4, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
and Obama refused any compromise whatsoever...
Remember when you complained that he was too weak, now he's too strong??
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1053699 Jan 4, 2014
LOL

MSNBC's Harris-Perry: Intent Was To Be 'Positive & Celebratory' About Romney Grandson

Yep, that is why you held up a family portrait and invited your guests make jokes about it.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1053700 Jan 4, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no trust fund...
Sure there is.

Bush promised to set aside SS money.

Remember??

You're not saying that Bush lied, are you, Nobraina??

I'll tell Carol.

http://www.issues2000.org/George_W__Bush_Soci...

"Im going to set aside $2.4 trillion of Social Security surplus. Thats $2.4 trillion more in payroll taxes than we owe the seniors, which means there is a really interesting opportunity to make sure we not only fulfill the promises to the seniors but we have a social security system that is hopeful for younger workers. We must let younger workers take a portion of their payroll taxes and put it in the marketplace. The agents of the status quo have misread the people."

----------

How'd that work out for Georgie Boy??

Funny how facts refute the stupidity and lies of you nitwits.

Orlando, FL

#1053701 Jan 4, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Same shit, different day with Carol.
Again, you talk utter nonsense and I can prove it.
----------
""Big government gets bigger"
By Jon Ward-The Washington Times Sunday, October 19, 2008
BIG GOVERNMENT SERIES: First of three parts
George W. Bush rode into Washington almost eight years ago astride the horse of smaller government. He will leave it this winter having overseen the biggest federal budget expansion since Franklin Delano Roosevelt seven decades ago.
Not since World War II, when the nation mobilized to fight a global war against fascism and recover from the Great Depression, has government spending played as large a role in the economy as it does today.
This time, it is a rapid mobilization against another global enemy Islamist terrorism that lies behind much of the growth. But rising spending on discretionary domestic programs has also played its part.
We have now presided over the largest increase in the size of government since the Great Society, said Sen. John McCain, the Republican candidate vying to replace Mr. Bush in the White House, during the first presidential debate.
That, in fact, was an understatement. No president since FDR who offered a New Deal to pull the nation out of the Great Depression and then fought World War II has presided over as rapid a growth in government when measured as a percentage of the total economy.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/oct/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
----------
Don't ever tell that lie again. I wil bury you with your stupidity and the fact thet Bush presided over the biggest expansion of Federal Power and scope since FDR.
Caught you in another lie, Lorac.
HACHACHACHA
To compare George Bush's deficit and economy to Obama's is like comparing a child's bicycle to a Harley Davidson.

At least George Bush respected the three branches of power. Obama thinks he's all three.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1053702 Jan 4, 2014
Whatever wrote:
I along with that kkkoward Gunner aka Ray Donovan predicted a republican landslide victory last election. Boy do we look like two stupid as fk hillbillies now.
Better Obama bin Lyin be the big loser and Oblamer on the roll out of obamaKare than the tea bagger liberals blaming Romney for the debacle and failed roll out of obamaKare......

Meanwhile Obama bin Lyin has succeeded in losing the tea bagger demokRATs the House and Senate in 2014...

It's the culture...
henryforrrd

Pittsburgh, PA

#1053703 Jan 4, 2014

Impeachment Final Front Tears
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1053704 Jan 4, 2014
dem Tea Bagging Whatever wrote:
There once was a little Jew dk
Who's daughter I did anally fk
It's the culture..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1053705 Jan 4, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're figured out the calling someone a bagger is an insult.
about time you caught up with the real world.
only teabaggers like you are offended by something perceived as an insult to homosexuals because it describes your perverted behavior....
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1053706 Jan 4, 2014
"These were people who believed everything about the Soviet Union was perfect, but they were bringing their own toilet paper."

P J O'Rourke

Places that have embraced the Marxist chant of income inequality have been notoriously poor. It wasn't until China started to embrace some of the principals of capitalism has that country been able to move forward economically
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1053707 Jan 4, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Carol the figures I got were from a study and analysis of programs that were earmarked for each state under the proposed jobs legislation. I don't much care if you take my word for it or not.
It isn't the President who's failed to address the unemployment problem liar. It's the GOP that's blocked every piece of legislation that would actually put people back to work. they blocked the "Bring Jobs Home Act." It would have provided a 20% tax break for the costs of moving jobs back to the U.S. It removes tax deductions for the business expenses of jobs moving overseas. Simple enough.
Stop incentivizing jobs leaving the U.S. Start incentivizing jobs returning to the U.S. Fund it within the bill by taking away deductions for companies shipping jobs overeas. This way, it doesn't add to the deficit.
Obama proposed a major jobs measure that would have created nearly two million jobs in an election year. Debate was blocked by filibuster. The jobs bill was broken down into small parts, some consisting only of tax cuts. Only one part, to help veterans find jobs, was passed (a tiny fraction of the overall jobs legislation). In total, Republicans blocked entirely (not even allowing debate on the floor, which would put them on record) 17 jobs measures.
Why don't you take a look at a map of the US Carol? Take special note of the interstate highway system that was begun under the Eisenhower administration. How do you think that came about stupid? It was government investing money and it provided jobs made commerce more efficient and improved the economy. The same is true for the St Lawrence Seaway which made it easier for plants in the Mid West to receive raw materials and ship out finished goods. This was also the result of government spending. All successful economies got there by investing in infrastructure, R&D and education.
Boneheads like you keep saying you want government to be run more like business but if a business was run like the GOP wants to run this country then it would fail miserably. It wouldn't make investments in upgrading machinery and wouldn't even keep up with maintenance
name one thing that Obama built with $1 trillion of Porkulus money...
Dolly

United States

#1053708 Jan 4, 2014
John Galt wrote:
Sissy Chrissy Hayes Whining Again...
MSNBC's Chris Hayes is tired of conservatives snarking about global warming every time it gets cold.
During his show Thursday evening, Hayes complained of the "strange bizarre underworld of climate trolls" that came to life when Matt Drudge ironically linked an article on the Drudge Report about cold weather.
"Of course, no one ever said that climate change meant it wouldn't ever be cold," Hayes said defensively, calling the annual tradition "willful stupidity" of conservatives "who delight being on the wrong side of history."
Hayes admitted, however, that Drudge had been successful in creating a culture of global warming skepticism.
"I mean, Drudge has been incredibly powerful, I think, in this," Hayes said. "Drudge has a thing about climate hoaxism and he has been leading the charge."
Hayes mused that conservative media outlets like Fox News and pundits like Rush Limbaugh actually enjoyed making fun of global warming believers, which made it harder for liberal news outlets to cover the issue in a responsible way.
"It is sexier and more fun to mock and to say,'Oh, look at this!' than to be like,'We are so screwed, America!' " he said. "I don't want to start the show that way."
Hayes also expressed frustration at conservatives for mocking global warming scientists after their ship froze in the ice in Antarctica.
"The right wing had a field day, pointing and laughing at the global warming believers, who just to be clear, are only a group of scientists risking their lives for no monetary gain and little glory in order to help save the planet," he said defensively.
They cloned Rachael Maddow and they ended up with Chris Hayes. They are the same homosexual in different clothes.

Orlando, FL

#1053709 Jan 4, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Constantly re-defining reality seems to be the few tactics they have left for a defensive move.
Nobody is in a mood for another stimulus bill. The last one still occurring billions of dollars of debt a month with some programs that have no end date.
The Washington Post graciously provided graphs of the projected unemployment if the stimulus passed in 2009 (#1), if it didn't pass (#2) and the reality (#3).

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/...

The reality graph is the real eye opener.
ptbw forever

United States

#1053710 Jan 4, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama doesn't compromise with Teabagger terrorists.
What ever happened to that Cruz fellow??
He shut down the Gov't and hasn't been seen in public since!!
Is he in the same dungeon as Ben Carson, famous Repugnant nitwit??
Funny how these Teabag heroes have their moment of fame, then flame out.
While great men like Obama get elected to the Presidency twice.
If we change the law, Obama could be President for life!! He's the most admired man in America 6 years straignt!!
That'll push you right over the edge. Is there a lake or river near your nursing home??
HACHACHACHA
You inbreds have the nerve to call us stupid...

I am still waiting for you clowns to show me an intelligent leftist.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1053711 Jan 4, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>

There should have been public option to buy into Medicare for all, or have a single payer system. It is my hope that it will evolve into that eventually. It's the only way it can work.
ObamaKKKare has demonstrated the disaster of government-controlled medical care...killing your wet dream...
dem

Chicago, IL

#1053712 Jan 4, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
only teabaggers like you are offended by something perceived as an insult to homosexuals because it describes your perverted behavior....
in bizaroo world this racist hillbilly jagoff isnt a tea bagger.

LOL

no folks you just cant make this sh it up
dem

Chicago, IL

#1053713 Jan 4, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
You inbreds have the nerve to call us stupid...
I am still waiting for you clowns to show me an intelligent leftist.
funny to watch you waiting with Galts fist up your azz hole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Enter 182,113
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 1 hr Reddog 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 49,333
delhi female 3 hr yatharth 1
Fight at Navy Pier 4 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 4 hr Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 4 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance