Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1053865 Jan 4, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. Since you are obviously in denial, here is the post I responded to and that started this discussion:
"fetch almighty"<quoted text>If medicaid patients do not take their prescribed pharma they are reported to the medicaid office and will be dropped from the medicaid rolls. Why is it constitutional to force pharma on the masses. They are conducting blood and urine tests to make sure medicaid patients are taking their prescribed pharma. If not... POOF.... they are thrown out of the system. Dirty little secret you liberals don't like to know."
Notice, there was NOTHING in that post about "doctors" dropping patients. Your rants to the contrary were just pure insanity. Get help.
I wasn't responding to Fletch's post I was pointing out that the argument you presented was fallacious.

Just because a patient has the right to be non-complaint-your fallacious argument- does not absolve the patient from consequences-my point.

Let's try this. Tell us how a patient having the right to be non-complaint could be used to protest -let's say a doctor dismissing them- successfully.
new yawk

Iselin, NJ

#1053866 Jan 4, 2014
the little retarded man is back!!!!!!!

judging judging judging

bwahahahahaha
new yawk

Iselin, NJ

#1053867 Jan 4, 2014
my flu has really taken a toll on some of you nit wit co ck suc kers huh?
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1053868 Jan 4, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice job.
She's bleeding from that one!!
You can run, but you can't hide idiot...Shameful idiot hidden and coward location wit a childish avatar on Topix, whackjob..

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1053869 Jan 4, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice job.
She's bleeding from that one!!
Nope. Are you still all butt hurt and whining?

Take a deep breath and reconnect with the universe.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1053870 Jan 4, 2014
Whatever wrote:
North Carolina Starts Issuing No-Fee Voter ID Cards
Today marks the first day of North Carolina issuing no-fee voter identification cards. These cards can me made at any North Carolina DMV driver license office. Applications for the photo ID will be accepted at any North Carolina DMV driver application office where the applicant needs to show proof of age and identity. Applicants also must show a valid Social Security Card. No-fee ID cards are only available to those persons who possess no other valid forms of photo identifications. Voter ID cards are mailed to applicants within 10 to 15 days after an application
http://rowanfreepress.com/2014/01/02/north-ca...
I'm not sure how this is going to hold up under Justice Department scrutiny but at least the requirement to show ID when voting doesn't go into effect until 2016. It could work.

What I find more disturbing is the change in North Carolina's voting laws that specifies any ballots cast at the wrong polling station will be thrown out. Now, THAT seems very unconstitutional.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1053871 Jan 4, 2014
dem tea bagging new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
this racist nascar idiot actually thought he had me banned for a year. poor dumb bastard!
It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1053872 Jan 4, 2014
Climate change logic-

"It's such a hot summer. Proof of global warming!"

"It's such a cold winter. Warming doesn't actually mean warming."

----------

"Global Warming" changed to "climate change" and soon to be renamed "weather".
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1053873 Jan 4, 2014
dem tea bagging new yawk wrote:
can you even imagine the chapter on the tea party that kids will read in schools in future decades
like talking about the caveman.
It's the culture...

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1053874 Jan 4, 2014
More Dangerous Times: The New York Times Goes the Full Pravda

Those old Pravda bolsheviki could teach the NYT a couple of lessons. Such as: if you're trying to hide the facts, don't keep Benghazi alive with two denial stories in a row. Some readers might actually wonder if the Gray Lady doth protest too much, as Shakespeare might have said. When the Ford Edsel became a punch line for late-night comedy, Ford wisely stopped advertising that crummy car. The NYT does the opposite -- reminding everybody about Obama's betrayal of our troops and diplomats at Benghazi.

This is PR suicide. But who ever thought the NYT editors had any brains? They're just Party apparatchiks.

Conservatives tend to think that our opposition is clever, when they are merely ruthless string puppets. Great power goes together with great stupidity.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/01/danger...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1053875 Jan 4, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
You DO understand this troll doesn't have the slightest clue what it's posting? Any sort of reply from you or others is its goal, period.
After what it posted yesterday, it's obvious it has never seen the inside of a church apart from a wedding, funeral, or to steal the money collected during services.
Speaking of Trolls, ya hypocrite, here's the biggest one on this thread, the one you pretend isn't a Troll:

----------

No Surprize
Largo, FL
Reply |

<quoted text>
Whackjob nuc all the time bent over and punked by No Surprize someone, Galt, Caro, Ray or whatever, or something stuck up your deranged ass or big mouth, you eating someone elses shit tea bagger', you looking likethat ignorant idiot you dumbass....

knock.. knock..

It's the culture...
Whatever

Chicago, IL

#1053876 Jan 4, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't responding to Fletch's post I was pointing out that the argument you presented was fallacious.
Just because a patient has the right to be non-complaint-your fallacious argument- does not absolve the patient from consequences-my point.
Let's try this. Tell us how a patient having the right to be non-complaint could be used to protest -let's say a doctor dismissing them- successfully.
Sounds like a bunch of tea bag bullsh it to me.
Eman

Riga, Latvia

#1053877 Jan 4, 2014
I'm back at home

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1053878 Jan 4, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
but......fallacious.....but I wasn't..........but..........I was pointing out..........but..but...but..b ut..

That's a vintage Whine!!

Watch her squirm!!

Watch her dodge!!

Watch her whine her way out of her own stupidity!!

This is more fun than watching the Repugnant Party implode!!

Not going well for the progressive from Scottsbluff.
Eman

Riga, Latvia

#1053879 Jan 4, 2014
Whatever wrote:
Climate change logic-
"It's such a hot summer. Proof of global warming!"
"It's such a cold winter. Warming doesn't actually mean warming."
----------
"Global Warming" changed to "climate change" and soon to be renamed "weather".
Proving yet again that the typical tea bag terrorist is as simple-minded as a child.

Location hidden

#1053880 Jan 4, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
racist Republicans trying to limit black voters to one vote each...
Provide proof that there was EVER any evidence of voter fraud in North Carolina. Tick Tock.

FACT: North Carolina was singled out as a state with a history of voter suppression.
Eman

Riga, Latvia

#1053881 Jan 4, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of Trolls, ya hypocrite, here's the biggest one on this thread, the one you pretend isn't a Troll:
----------
No Surprize
Largo, FL
Reply |
<quoted text>
Whackjob nuc all the time bent over and punked by No Surprize someone, Galt, Caro, Ray or whatever, or something stuck up your deranged ass or big mouth, you eating someone elses shit tea bagger', you looking likethat ignorant idiot you dumbass....
knock.. knock..
It's the culture...
I thought that was Whatever
Eman

Riga, Latvia

#1053882 Jan 4, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
More Dangerous Times: The New York Times Goes the Full Pravda
Those old Pravda bolsheviki could teach the NYT a couple of lessons. Such as: if you're trying to hide the facts, don't keep Benghazi alive with two denial stories in a row. Some readers might actually wonder if the Gray Lady doth protest too much, as Shakespeare might have said. When the Ford Edsel became a punch line for late-night comedy, Ford wisely stopped advertising that crummy car. The NYT does the opposite -- reminding everybody about Obama's betrayal of our troops and diplomats at Benghazi.
This is PR suicide. But who ever thought the NYT editors had any brains? They're just Party apparatchiks.
Conservatives tend to think that our opposition is clever, when they are merely ruthless string puppets. Great power goes together with great stupidity.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/01/danger...
American thinker?
Sounds like something an idiot libertarian would read.
Eman

Riga, Latvia

#1053883 Jan 4, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide proof that there was EVER any evidence of voter fraud in North Carolina. Tick Tock.
FACT: North Carolina was singled out as a state with a history of voter suppression.
With all due respect you might be better served to have him prove he's not a chimp first.

Location hidden

#1053884 Jan 4, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
This nitwit shows up from time to time.
A dumb southern racist who thinks white supremacy is what America was created for.
One time he bragged about working at WalMart!!
After the thread erupted in laughter and disbelief, he left.
He will again, after making an even greater fool of himself.
Imagine, from WalMart to the US Senate!!
He's not too delusional, eh??
"Delusional". Yes, that is a perfect one word description for the little twerp.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,710
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr ritedownthemiddle 52,446
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Jacques in Orleans 186,025
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Penceative people 99,316
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 7 hr Red_Forman 828
Word (Dec '08) 7 hr Red_Forman 5,163
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr Red_Forman 5,833
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]