Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 48,446)

Showing posts 968,901 - 968,920 of1,072,445
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Barney Fwank

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
No that flat foot ex cop phaggot Ray Donovan is the only beitch here.
You are more messed up than I

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
New York Times Michael Moore: Obamacare is awful...
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/01/opinion/moo...
It's the culture...
What he was saying is exactly what everyone else has been saying. Had the health care plan meant Medicare for all been implemented it would be far more efficient. But this version is the republican modifications which are pro insurance companies giving them another gravy train to run on. So once again it's the Republicans screwing things up.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How do I read the side of the candy bar when it is still in the machine?
In similar fashion to the way you read the label on your skivvies: pull your head out of your azz and turn backwards.

You should be able to maneuver inside of a Snack Dispenser considering this talent you have.
dem

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Billy Hwang wrote:
<quoted text>
There is plenty of assistance out there for angry individuals such as yourself, if you're looking. I can provide some contacts if you let me know where abouts you reside.
Thanks doctor Phil.
I'm doing the lords work and won't be needing your drug dealers number.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread was on life support after the election. I took pity and left cause I know for some losers, like carol and nostrilfuckface , this is all they have.
I was on plenty of DOA threads.
They will delete the thread or move to some obscure thread where nobody new will ever see it.
Most of the new mutts were on those dead threads.
Fetch almighty, whatever, new yawk. All old timer topix dummies.
With or without this thread, it would have only been a matter of time before the majority came to their senses and realized their mistake.

You, on the other hand, are still in the dark perpetrating the mistake.
Barney Fwank

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Billy Hwang wrote:
<quoted text>
There is plenty of assistance out there for angry individuals such as yourself, if you're looking. I can provide some contacts if you let me know where abouts you reside.
Billy, I'm sure you mean well but this dem woman is a lost cause, she/it is more fkd up than obamacare

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
She should cut your throat for stalking her.
It's OK. That's not my birthday. One must be prepared for psychos on the internet.
dem

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Mack daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lips remind me of a black hooker I was desperate enough to bone when I was a young man. Hers had less hair tho. and smelled better.
Had to log out ' don't snow me" you old phaggot. Your still angry your daughter fks Africans.
dem

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
still trying to sign up for Ocrappykare.
You fkn pusssccceee coward logs out of your registered name to a racist kkkhunt?
Just like that pussccceee gunner.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So that covers Kim Jung-un but what's in this then for Rodman?
Notoriety as a bad-ass cross-dressing locker-room lady wannabe ambassador for the Magic Negro?
Go figure.
Maybe he gets his nuts off from going to dinner with Satan.
If Rodman returns to N Korea after Kim Jung-un fed his uncle to the dogs then cognitively impaired is a given.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
that's a lot of weasel words, Dweeb.
There are no such thing as 'inductors' in an electric motor. You are full of shit.
""Electromagnetic induction is the production of a potential difference (voltage) across a conductor when it is exposed to a varying magnetic field.
Michael Faraday is generally credited with the discovery of induction in 1831 though it may have been anticipated by the work of Francesco Zantedeschi in 1829. Around 1830 to 1832, Joseph Henry made a similar discovery, but did not publish his findings until later.""
----------
You are a spitting image of Homer Simpsons working down at the Nuclear Power Plant.

Homer is a cartoon character and so are you:)

Stay away from any technology, Dood. You might hurt someone.

We don't mind if you hurt yourself, though.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHA......

I'd love to see you "Inducted" into the Fools Hall Of Shame.
dem

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Barney Fwank wrote:
<quoted text>
Billy, I'm sure you mean well but this dem woman is a lost cause, she/it is more fkd up than obamacare
It's the pasta queen kkkhunt playing Barney. Wanna do proxy time, you dried up old new yawk?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
What he was saying is exactly what everyone else has been saying. Had the health care plan meant Medicare for all been implemented it would be far more efficient. But this version is the republican modifications which are pro insurance companies giving them another gravy train to run on. So once again it's the Republicans screwing things up.
Obamacare was written by Dems and passed without any Rep votes.

It is the Dem's boondoggle
Luke

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Barney Fwank wrote:
<quoted text>
You are that crazy new yawk woman.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure will... all you dumb minions sucking up to the evil overlords will be laughed at like flat earthers.
Greed is not assigned to one class. The "evil overlords" hire your ass so you can pay your bills and stuff your mouth with food.

Greed can be perceived as the dark side of capitalism. But among the 1%- even the 2%- of the "evil" wealthy, a much smaller percentage in that already small percentage are actually greedy. Millions go to charities and the poor from the "evil" wealthy.

You can find greed among the poorest of the poor too.

But you'd rather we all be scraping by just so the prosperous aren't prosperous? Who is going to have any money to help anyone and who is going to hire anyone?

While you're demonizing America and our competitive free market, try to remember we're the most generous country on the planet.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Barney Fwank wrote:
<quoted text>
dem makes you want to tell him/her to just strip off her/his clothes and run threw the snow screaming naked as that makes as much sense as what the person is doing here.
Luke

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Mack daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lips remind me of a black hooker I was desperate enough to bone when I was a young man. Hers had less hair tho. and smelled better.
Hey why you hiding to talk filth , don't snow me?
Billy Hwang

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Barney Fwank wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Barney. Some people just go through life being hateful but this person has some serious pent up anger deep within their soul that can still be helped through proper therapy, the only hold up is ones self. Have a peaceful year.
Luke

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Lot of different dems here tonight. Lol
Luke

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
If Rodman returns to N Korea after Kim Jung-un fed his uncle to the dogs then cognitively impaired is a given.
Why are you nuts so concerned about the politics in North Korea?
Wanna nuke them or something. Ve heard you tea billies are violent.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 968,901 - 968,920 of1,072,445
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,501
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Obskeptic 173,652
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 42 min 40ish 398
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,533
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Midlothian Composer 3,819
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 48,692
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 3 hr mike 6
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••