Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1498520 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Dems Da Fool

Lindenhurst, NY

#1054662 Jan 5, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still laughing over the "nation" of Africa. His aides said, anyone can misspeak....not according to rethugs!
Can you picture Bama and Moochelle there helping people after they leave the White House, the way the W and Laura did?

I can't.

And after all those listed Bush-isms, those were still much better days in America than now with this disaster currently known as Barack, formerly known as Barry. Empty suit, imposter, zero--all accurately describe him.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1054663 Jan 5, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You old woman "USA1947" breastfeeding on nuculur option, stupid and paranoid in your and his gaseous windstorm of dumbass you idiot..
Shameful idiot hidden location and a childish avatar on Topix, Nuculur is dangerous and certifiable a whackjob like you loser.....
It's the culture
lol! awww... poor baby. you just hate it when people don't play by your rules, eh son?
Dems Da Fool

Lindenhurst, NY

#1054664 Jan 5, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got to set the bar a lot lower for these morons. Their language/grammar skills max out at spell checking.
Did you think only inner city welfare queens were socially promoted? I think they can read cursive though and know who their fathers are and that they had jobs and married their mothers.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1054665 Jan 5, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got to set the bar a lot lower for these morons. Their language/grammar skills max out at spell checking.
And... Your sister is expecting a baby, and you 99Percent don't know if you're going to be an uncle or an aunt??

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1054666 Jan 5, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The irony here is that you unknowingly denigrate yourself.
“Although you'd love to watch me post something intelligent, alas, it will never happen.“- shinningelectr0n
USAprior2008

Satellite Beach, FL

#1054667 Jan 5, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Funny. I thought Romney said he was going to be president!
lol! Funny. That's before he realized one had to be at least half black to win 94% of black voters..
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1054668 Jan 5, 2014
Member of Dem. De Blasio’s Team Receives Award from Communist Party USA

http://peoplesworld.org/overflow-crowd-at-peo...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1054669 Jan 5, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, you don't because you just denigrated yourself again:)
lol! Either wake up or get a lobotomy, Dood.-shiningelectr0n
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1054670 Jan 5, 2014
Whatever wrote:
Uh oh, Progressive Pope hate about to begin
Vatican denies pope is open to recognition of gay civil unions
Vatican spokesman Father Federico Lombardi told Vatican Radio that media interpretations were "paradoxical" and a "manipulation" of the pope's words, particularly as some media quoted him as speaking specifically of homosexual unions, which he did not.
Lombardi said the pope was merely "alluding to the suffering of children" and not taking a stand on the political debate in Italy
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/01/05...
lol! Why son? Only you people hate the Pope!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1054671 Jan 5, 2014
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone's a Waxman!
lol! Well, you certainly are a commie by ruskie dweeb!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1054672 Jan 5, 2014
sonicliar wrote:
<quoted text> Link, please ...(Because you'll only find one for OBAMA for "Lie of the Year"!... LOL sonicfilter wins "Lie of the Day"!... LOL
Palin.......

PolitiFact's Lie of the Year:'Death panels'

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...

Romney......

Lie of the Year: the Romney campaign's ad on Jeeps made in China

GOP....

PolitiFact's Lie of the Year:'A government takeover of health care'

Palin even said that Politfact was doing a "bad job". i guess that all depends eh?

so hypocrisy of the year goes to the right wing liars who keep pointing out the bad job that Politifact is doing.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1054673 Jan 5, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe they are Jewish. I've never heard Jews talk like they do, most Jews are liberal and educated. I'm not Jewish, but I don't like the antisemitic slurs or the racist slurs.
These posters are white ignorant trailer trash, most likely they have only a high school education, if that.
lily is a self-hating NYC Bocajew, denying her heritage to suck up to her Jew-hating black friends....

just as George Soros sold the blood of his fellow Jews to the Nazis to save his worthless ass...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1054674 Jan 5, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The Pope hasn't changed a stroke of the Catholic doctrine.
So strange Progressives can hate then suddenly love something that hasn't changed.
Why are you bringing Pat Robertson into this?
The Pope has changed the focus of the church. Those of us who have been critical of the church in the past recognize that as a change in the right direction.

He refused to wear the red leather shoes popes usually wear. He asked for a gold-plated silver cross instead of a gold one and the fisherman's ring instead of the golden ones. The first pope to do so. By shifting the focus to caring about the poor, traditional Catholic conservatism is dead. How can one not support him in his quest to reform the church?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1054675 Jan 5, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
Did you consider the fuel AF 1 will use for it's return trip to pick up the presidents wife and her attendants and return them to DC. "real dumb" will piss and moan about folks complaining about the president and his families vacations and travels. Personally I wish president nobama would stay on vacation for another 3+ years.
Peace
Happy New Year
Peace
the DemoKKKrats will plant a few trees in Palestine to cover their carbon footprint
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1054676 Jan 5, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So when the Catholic Church says homosexuality is a sin but the Pope says who is he judge (up to God) then it resonates as being great for gays.
So when Robertson says homosexuality is a sin but it is up to God to judge then it is horrible and GLAAD wets itself over it.
You guys have issues with your inconsistency.
lol! So... you're claiming Robertson is the reich wing pope son?

wow....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1054677 Jan 5, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It is up to God to judge. Same concept.
lol! Ah! Another who feels they're God's interpreters!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1054678 Jan 5, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
perhaps the Pope is forced into this position because of the sexual preferences of the Roman priesthood...
Perhaps Galt is injecting his opinion as he normally does!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1054679 Jan 5, 2014
USAprior2008 wrote:
<quoted text> lol! Funny. That's before he realized one had to be at least half black to win 94% of black voters..
lol! How odd. Makes one wonder why your black walnut couldn't make a go then.

So, why don't dream up another number and explain how Cain didn't get in son?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1054680 Jan 5, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Roman Catholic Church, a bunch of leftwingers.
at least the Roman leadership...but not necessarily the membership who see only the religion and not the politics...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1054681 Jan 5, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the DemoKKKrats will plant a few trees in Palestine to cover their carbon footprint
lol! Yup! Right next to Syrian gun emplacements son!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min District 1 237,863
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min Ize Found 71,400
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 63,405
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr honeymylove 3,030
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 1 hr Boo Madigan 24
News American Writers Museum to open in Chicago in May 2 hr Trump is the man 1
News Emanuel's 'people plazas' program struggling to... 2 hr Trump is the man 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages