Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
dem

Orlando, FL

#1053435 Jan 3, 2014
Mack daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lips remind me of a black hooker I was desperate enough to bone when I was a young man. Hers had less hair tho. and smelled better.
Had to log out ' don't snow me" you old phaggot. Your still angry your daughter fks Africans.
dem

Orlando, FL

#1053436 Jan 3, 2014
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
still trying to sign up for Ocrappykare.
You fkn pusssccceee coward logs out of your registered name to a racist kkkhunt?
Just like that pussccceee gunner.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1053437 Jan 3, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So that covers Kim Jung-un but what's in this then for Rodman?
Notoriety as a bad-ass cross-dressing locker-room lady wannabe ambassador for the Magic Negro?
Go figure.
Maybe he gets his nuts off from going to dinner with Satan.
If Rodman returns to N Korea after Kim Jung-un fed his uncle to the dogs then cognitively impaired is a given.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1053438 Jan 3, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
that's a lot of weasel words, Dweeb.
There are no such thing as 'inductors' in an electric motor. You are full of shit.
""Electromagnetic induction is the production of a potential difference (voltage) across a conductor when it is exposed to a varying magnetic field.
Michael Faraday is generally credited with the discovery of induction in 1831 though it may have been anticipated by the work of Francesco Zantedeschi in 1829. Around 1830 to 1832, Joseph Henry made a similar discovery, but did not publish his findings until later.""
----------
You are a spitting image of Homer Simpsons working down at the Nuclear Power Plant.

Homer is a cartoon character and so are you:)

Stay away from any technology, Dood. You might hurt someone.

We don't mind if you hurt yourself, though.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHA......

I'd love to see you "Inducted" into the Fools Hall Of Shame.
dem

Orlando, FL

#1053439 Jan 3, 2014
Barney Fwank wrote:
<quoted text>
Billy, I'm sure you mean well but this dem woman is a lost cause, she/it is more fkd up than obamacare
It's the pasta queen kkkhunt playing Barney. Wanna do proxy time, you dried up old new yawk?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1053441 Jan 3, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
What he was saying is exactly what everyone else has been saying. Had the health care plan meant Medicare for all been implemented it would be far more efficient. But this version is the republican modifications which are pro insurance companies giving them another gravy train to run on. So once again it's the Republicans screwing things up.
Obamacare was written by Dems and passed without any Rep votes.

It is the Dem's boondoggle
Luke

Atlanta, GA

#1053442 Jan 3, 2014
Barney Fwank wrote:
<quoted text>
Billy, I'm sure you mean well but this dem woman is a lost cause, she/it is more fkd up than obamacare
You are that crazy new yawk woman.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1053443 Jan 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure will... all you dumb minions sucking up to the evil overlords will be laughed at like flat earthers.
Greed is not assigned to one class. The "evil overlords" hire your ass so you can pay your bills and stuff your mouth with food.

Greed can be perceived as the dark side of capitalism. But among the 1%- even the 2%- of the "evil" wealthy, a much smaller percentage in that already small percentage are actually greedy. Millions go to charities and the poor from the "evil" wealthy.

You can find greed among the poorest of the poor too.

But you'd rather we all be scraping by just so the prosperous aren't prosperous? Who is going to have any money to help anyone and who is going to hire anyone?

While you're demonizing America and our competitive free market, try to remember we're the most generous country on the planet.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1053444 Jan 3, 2014
Barney Fwank wrote:
<quoted text>
dem makes you want to tell him/her to just strip off her/his clothes and run threw the snow screaming naked as that makes as much sense as what the person is doing here.
Luke

Atlanta, GA

#1053445 Jan 3, 2014
Mack daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lips remind me of a black hooker I was desperate enough to bone when I was a young man. Hers had less hair tho. and smelled better.
Hey why you hiding to talk filth , don't snow me?
Billy Hwang

United States

#1053446 Jan 3, 2014
Barney Fwank wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Barney. Some people just go through life being hateful but this person has some serious pent up anger deep within their soul that can still be helped through proper therapy, the only hold up is ones self. Have a peaceful year.
Luke

Atlanta, GA

#1053447 Jan 3, 2014
Lot of different dems here tonight. Lol
Luke

Atlanta, GA

#1053448 Jan 3, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
If Rodman returns to N Korea after Kim Jung-un fed his uncle to the dogs then cognitively impaired is a given.
Why are you nuts so concerned about the politics in North Korea?
Wanna nuke them or something. Ve heard you tea billies are violent.

Orlando, FL

#1053449 Jan 3, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So that covers Kim Jung-un but what's in this then for Rodman?
Notoriety as a bad-ass cross-dressing locker-room lady wannabe ambassador for the Magic Negro?
Go figure.
Maybe he gets his nuts off from going to dinner with Satan.
Have no idea what Rodman is thinking. He must think he's some kind of ambassador of good will. But only in his own mind.
Luke

Atlanta, GA

#1053451 Jan 3, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
dem makes you want to tell him/her to just strip off her/his clothes and run threw the snow screaming naked as that makes as much sense as what the person is doing here.
Wouldn't it be more fun to take off your moo moo and let him see your udders you toothless tea bag whure.

Orlando, FL

#1053452 Jan 3, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sen. Rand Paul is leading a class-action lawsuit with hundreds of thousands of Americans against President Barack Obamaís National Security Agency (NSA) over its spying on the American people.
He's on Hannity tonight talking about it.
Via Paulís campaign website, more than 300,000 Americans have already indicated they will sign up for the suit when it is officially filed in D.C. District court. Americans can join the lawsuit by visiting Paulís website.

http://www.rand-2016.com/nsa_lawsuit_signup16...

The class action suit from Sen. Paul against the president comes on the heels of two different conflicting court rulings in individual suits against the NSA, with one court ruling that the NSA was within its bounds to spy on Americans shortly after a different court ruled the NSAís actions were unconstitutional. The conflicting decisions all but guarantee an eventual Supreme Court-level case on the matter.

It's only four days into the new year and we already have something to talk about.
Luke

Atlanta, GA

#1053454 Jan 3, 2014
Billy Hwang wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Barney. Some people just go through life being hateful but this person has some serious pent up anger deep within their soul that can still be helped through proper therapy, the only hold up is ones self. Have a peaceful year.
Maybe you could blow Barney and just get it over with.
Luke

Atlanta, GA

#1053455 Jan 3, 2014
Billy Hwang wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilfuckface for sure!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1053456 Jan 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty of people with jobs think it's easy to find one.
Try looking for a job that pays your mortgage, instead of your phone bill, and you'll find it quite difficult.
We can't just keep extending unemployment forever. I seriously believe that a year of unemployment benefits is enough. If someone hasn't found a job during that time, they can apply for medicaid. Unemployment insurance was never meant to be long term and it's just not sustainable. Let's be realistic, if a person has been out of work for a year, they can't afford a mortgage. Sad? yes. True? yes. Their life has changed. So must their lifestyle. It's not meant to be easy.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1053457 Jan 3, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That should be written in stone somewhere. It will certainly be the heading of a chapter historians write about this part of our history.
It should be obvious to everyone that it's vital for the democrats to keep the poor poor and the dependents dependent. On what else would they campaign? That said, they sure have done a fine job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min Frijoles 70,076
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min TRD 68,649
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min Beavis 179,348
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 1 hr wasademocratNomore 5
durban women lets explore your fantasies bbm pins 2 hr slum ou 3
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 hr obomba 102
'We Charge Genocide' Presents Report on Chicago... 3 hr hands on AR 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance