Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1394703 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Eman

Anonymous Proxy

#1054050 Jan 4, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So let's make a deal.
I'm no fan of Dem, but feel he is a great counter to what Waxman does. I'm tired of you folks denying it, it's so obvious.
You folks make it clear you don't like Waxman and his socks, and we will do the same with Dem.
Time to stop ignoring or feeding those whose only purpose is to Troll. At least Dem is honest about that.
Eventually, they will leave, I'm betting Dem will leave willingly, far before we can get rid of the degenerate Floriduh.
I'm shocked that you are so comfortable with Floriduh's homophobic and downright disgusting rants. And the new sock, Vodka and other names from SF is worse.
You can't claim any moral high ground with people like that polluting your message.
You spend a fair amount of time comparing me to imbeciles. Not that it concerns me much. I mean I'm not the one debating with zombie retards. I do find it troubling that you think I give a fk about what you, carol, or any other poster may or may not like.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1054052 Jan 4, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul is not a wacko. He's fighting to preserve the constitutionality of American's privacy and the president walking all over it thinking he's all three branches of power.
Because there were two different conflicting court rulings in individual suits against the NSA - one court ruled that the NSA was within its bounds to spy on Americans after a different court ruled the NSA’s actions were unconstitutional - the conflicting decisions must be decided by the Supreme Court.
Do you think it's constitutional for any administration to use the NSA to spy on Americans?
If it were George Bush's administration, you'd be screaming bloody murder and screeching like a barnyard owl.
But it's just okay with you as long as it's the Obama's administration?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf
Bossier City, LA

Translation: "I swallowed so much negrojism, my stomach is upset"...

----------

So how long you going to ignore this crap and pretend it's only Dem??
Eman

Anonymous Proxy

#1054053 Jan 4, 2014
Pick a lane, nuke.
First ya wanna troll the thread to death, then I find you making horse deals with dumb carol comparing me to fkn morons.
Eman

Anonymous Proxy

#1054054 Jan 4, 2014
It's not a secret I'm here to disrupt the proceedings of the tea bag scum.
Troll? Sure why not.
Waxtard? Fk you!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1054055 Jan 4, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
there ya go, lying again.
Why do you misrepresent what people say, continually.
Is it because your butt hurts so much??
What is wrong with you? You now claim to know every word dem wrote today?

Hey, that bitterness is dead give away that you are -butt hurt.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1054056 Jan 4, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You spend a fair amount of time comparing me to imbeciles. Not that it concerns me much. I mean I'm not the one debating with zombie retards. I do find it troubling that you think I give a fk about what you, carol, or any other poster may or may not like.
Oh lookie! A mentally ill person having a conversation with himself...
Eman

Anonymous Proxy

#1054057 Jan 4, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you do that??
These idiots are too good to be true!!
It's just a gift from a god.
I can't take full credit. Here I thought we were pals and I find you trading me straight up for waxtard. What gives. Lol
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1054058 Jan 4, 2014
Obama:

If you like your Doctor, you can keep him!

Serial Lying Democrat. A mentally ill person in the White House, thanks to Demo-KKK-Rats. So conflicting/hypocritical.

Which of you bigots here are the Jew haters?

Ghost/Dem Nuculur mental Case?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1054059 Jan 4, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I started on topix like everyone else trying to civilly discuss current events. I quickly found that I was ten times as intelligent as the typical bagger. They are filthy fkn liars that must be treated as such. You can't have a logical conversation with any of them. They truly are mentally ill.
I was actually cordial to gunner until I found out what a candy azz hypocrite drop out he is.
I will usually avoid all debate when it comes to these knowingly ignorant hillbillies. They are dumber than dogs and far more expendable.
I really had planned on never returning to topix but the lure, and my flu, got the best of me.
I go back and forth on that.

Right now, I made a deal wiht the actual Eman to try to be Civil without cussing each other out. Avoid the profanities, try to discuss without attacking.

I don't think you will agree, but I think Eman is not like some of these zombies. He's younger, if nothing else, and actually seems to think.

Everybody here gets locked into positions that are hard to get by.

It doesn't work with some, I already decided Whatever isn't worthy after she attacked me based on some lie that old fool Ed had told. Her choice. Sure knocked her off her game, she's way down from her usual 80 posts a day.

Wouldn't even consider it with Gunner. He's scum.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1054060 Jan 4, 2014
Eman wrote:
It's not a secret I'm here to disrupt the proceedings of the tea bag scum.
Troll? Sure why not.
Waxtard? Fk you!
What's wrong mentally ill one? You don't like me?

Baaawwahhhh!!!!!

Want a kiss, libtard?

Baaawwaaahhh!!!!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1054061 Jan 4, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb carol is in over her head with USA.
A royal beat down.
You notice she didn't post a source to cite those comments by Rand Paul?

It would have been nice to cross reference that source and confirm what she posted.
Eman

Anonymous Proxy

#1054062 Jan 4, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with you? You now claim to know every word dem wrote today?
Hey, that bitterness is dead give away that you are -butt hurt.
Who's this dem guy?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1054063 Jan 4, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just a gift from a god.
I can't take full credit. Here I thought we were pals and I find you trading me straight up for waxtard. What gives. Lol
Waxman likes losers. Want a hug? I'll give you a Yugo so you can take it out on the highway, in a Yugo!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1054064 Jan 4, 2014
Guess some are just a little edgy between the scandals.

Next week should bring more controversies when Congress reconvenes and we learn about the latest cancellations and problems with insurers not getting accurate information from those who think they're signed up.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1054065 Jan 4, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now, I made a deal wiht the actual Eman to try to be Civil without cussing each other out. Avoid the profanities, try to discuss without attacking.
I don't think you will agree, but I think Eman is not like some of these zombies. He's younger, if nothing else, and actually seems to think.
It doesn't work with some, I already decided Whatever isn't worthy after she attacked me based on some lie that old fool Ed had told. Her choice. Sure knocked her off her game, she's way down from her usual 80 posts a day.
So who are you hiding as?

Lily also hated Gunner, so did the other old fool, Grey Ghost. Nuculur option was not around then, sock/liar. So who are you hiding from KKKoward?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1054066 Jan 4, 2014
Good Times! Easy Credit Rip Off!

Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1054068 Jan 4, 2014
Senators blast Obama over Al Qaeda capture of Iraq city of Fallujah.

Obama: Mission Accomplished!

Baawwaahh!!!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1054069 Jan 4, 2014
'SURPRISE TO MANY'
Study says ObamaCare to cause ER visits to spike

Baawaaahhh!!!!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1054070 Jan 4, 2014
A BRITISH TEA PARTY?
UK political system rocked by right-wing revolution

Baawaaahhhhh!!!!

LibDems were in fact crush last election.

LOL!
Eman

Chicago, IL

#1054071 Jan 4, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Eman is younger. He used to have pictures on his profile. One where he is wearing a stupid hat that holds two beers with a straw. Then he calls lily and real time drunks.
I don't like that filthy immigrant.
He was even a dkhead to Homer and Homer is a good dude.

Floriduh is fun to terrorize when I first show up then I ignore him.
Same with waxtard. Put your foot on their throats right away.
There is a method to my madness.
I've never called carol anything worse than dumb. and she still freaks out on me even though she is dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Rogue Scholar 05 216,554
News Chicago Reacts to Orlando Shooting 14 min Fa-Foxy 10
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 36 min Anthony Scarpuzzi... 1,660
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 2,681
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr Retired SOF 2,130
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr GEORGIA 6,401
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 8,844
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Dregs Historian 102,451
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages