Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1053563 Jan 4, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't Valerie Jarrett make all the decisions? Bet she's the "powers that be" Charlie Rangel seemed so afraid of bucking years ago.
Only in your delusional, hate warped mind Carol.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1053564 Jan 4, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
One of many practical and common sense proposals by the GOP (expanding availability and accessibility of health care coverage):
"Encourages states to create a Universal Access Program by establishing and/or
reforming existing programs to guarantee all Americans, regardless of pre-existing
conditions or past illnesses, have access to affordable coverage."
http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/GOPHealthPl...
("Encourages" is the key word. Only Obamacare "forces".)
States would be encouraged to establish either a functioning high risk pool or a reinsurance program with $25 billion in federal funding for these programs to ensure everyone has access to affordable health care regardless of their health status eliminating high risk pool waiting lines and premiums for enrollees. High risk pools would be limited to 150% of the average premium charged in a State.
http://waysandmeans.house.gov/uploadedfiles/c...
You keep insisting the Republicans have all these good ideas.

So why didn't they enact them when they ran Congress?

I keep asking & you have no viable excuse.

Republicans did nothing since they blocked Hillary care in 1993. Plenty of opportunities but they didn't give a crap about pre-existing conditions, the uninsured, the 10-15 years of premiums rising 8-10% a year.

Chambersburg, PA

#1053565 Jan 4, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You know everything don't you. You know that her husband is still around to pick up the tab. As honest and straight forward as you must have proof to back up another of your lies and suppositions.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year
The article said her husband was employed but his employer only paid for his, not the family. The idea she did not qualify for subsidies because her HOUSEHOLD income was too high gives an idea of their income.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1053566 Jan 4, 2014
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution states that wars need a declaration from congress.
Bush and his predecessors started this slippery slope I would think that the so called constitutional scholar would know better.
What war nitwit? The actions taken in Libya were logistical and supportive in nature and consistent with our treaty obligations as a member of NATO.
ptbw forever

United States

#1053567 Jan 4, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your delusional, hate warped mind Carol.
Because you obliviously live at the white house and know everything about Jarret.

Chambersburg, PA

#1053568 Jan 4, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Tell us all what electricity that is produced that is all green.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year
Wow, you morons cling to this ridiculous idea that being green means it is totally free from any environmental "damage" meaning nothing can be mined, Can't be manufactured, zero emissions during its use or manufacture, etc.

I have news,

Being green means reduced, minimal, or no emissions/environmental damage.

Neither you & dipstick Eman get to change that definition.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1053569 Jan 4, 2014
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Those so called underpaid should quit.
The only reason why wages are so low is because the pool of unemployed and underemployed are so high.
You can thank Obama's bailout to GM to move their plants out of the us partly for that.
The less fortunate should get some balls and pull up their boot straps and start their own companies.
Actually moron, GM has expanded and upgraded it's plants in the US.
Since 2009, GM has announced investments of about $10.1 billion in its U.S. operations $2.8 billion in 2013 alone creating or retaining more than 26,500 jobs.
The investment includes:
$600 million in Flint Assembly for facility upgrades, including a new paint shop
$493.4 million in Romulus Powertrain Operations, which includes $343.4 million for equipment to produce an all-new 10-speed automatic transmission and $150 million to increase capacity of a previously announced new V6 engine
$121 million in Detroit-Hamtramck Assembly for a logistics optimization center
$30.6 million in Toledo Transmission Operations for increased capacity for an existing 6-speed transmission and tooling for a new variant
$29.2 million in Bedford Castings, which includes $22.6 million to produce components for the 10-speed transmission
You're an idiot!
ptbw forever

United States

#1053570 Jan 4, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text> Whenever im feeling down I just remeber taht Teabaggers have been reduced to pissing and moaning in utter impotance and irrelevance on the fringes and will be for a loooooong time to come!
I never feel down because I know the average IQ for the left will drop to nothing in less than 30 years, and then I will still be here to bulldoze anything that is left of the progressive legacy.

As of today there are hicks who are literally geniuses compared to more and more graduates of the ivy league.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1053571 Jan 4, 2014
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Government oversight has gotten the country in the position that it is in, why do you look to government for a solution? Is it Stockholm syndrome?
Wrong again stupid! It was the willful lack of oversight over mortgage brokers, mortgage backed securities and credit default swaps that tanked the economy.
You're an idiot!

Chambersburg, PA

#1053572 Jan 4, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
How much Mercury does an ICE put out, idiot?
How much Mercury does a coal-fired power plant put out?
How much Copper does an EV use? How much Lithium is used in battery production for that EV and how much environmental damage is done to strip-mine for it using hydrocarbon-based Earth-Moving Vehicle fuels? Who recycles those batteries and at what cost and how often in the vehicle lifespan?
You talk out of a hundred different sides of both of your mouths.
You are nothing more than a loud-mouthed child on a playground.
The emissions from mining for a one time built battery is far less than the emissions created by drilling for oil, transporting it, refining it, and transporting it to your fueling station.

You people are & will always remain dumber than sh*t.

You f*cking morons had a fit about hybrids. "OMG OMG OMG the battery won't last 3 years OMG OMG". I drive a 2005 hybrid. Same battery.

You people are so desperate to deny Global Warming & deny the damage done by emission that you constantly make total asses out of yourselves.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1053573 Jan 4, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep insisting the Republicans have all these good ideas.
So why didn't they enact them when they ran Congress?
I keep asking & you have no viable excuse.
Republicans did nothing since they blocked Hillary care in 1993. Plenty of opportunities but they didn't give a crap about pre-existing conditions, the uninsured, the 10-15 years of premiums rising 8-10% a year.
Republican problems avoiding a health care solution will grow exponentially by 2016 when millions more Americans will be covered. It will be a political dagger to the heart if they take away this support without providing a replacement. Then the charade will be over for these morons when they actually have to be FOR something.

Chambersburg, PA

#1053574 Jan 4, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has the potential to express their stupidity. You have realized yours fully.
Making an azz of yourself is also a Constitutional Right that you exercise hourly.
Non-blacks are eight times more likely to be the victim of an attack by a black male than the reverse. These are from FBI Stats.
Now....tell me again about the potentials of different people committing crimes, Idiot.
BTW, how often do suicide bombers turn out to be non-Muslims? Huh?
Go ahead, Squeaky. Tell me all about how Mother Theresa trained Indian suicide bombers to kill Muslims.
Fool.
Look, dumbass, statistics showing that "Non-blacks are eight times more likely to be the victim of an attack by a black male than the reverse. " do not mean all blacks are attackers.

The poster said all Muslims are terrorists.

Try to keep up for a a change.
ptbw forever

United States

#1053575 Jan 4, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text> The sick part is is that Teabagging Chicken Little Gore Crows such as yourself will consider it BAD NEWS if every item on that list DOESNT come true.
Says LOADS more about YOU then it does about Democrats or Obama. Lmao!
The sick part is that the left has had a monopoly on public policy in the western world for more than 100 years, and even though every leftist idea under the sun has been tried(all of which failed), you still insist the result will be different this time.

It is time for left wing nutjobs to sit down and shut up for once.

Chambersburg, PA

#1053576 Jan 4, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
cool, then my 39mpg corolla is green.:-)
my 12mpg jeep, not so much.
Yep
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1053577 Jan 4, 2014
Realtime wrote:
Holy crap the overnight crew added 25 entire pages of idiocy to the thread.
And... Many thanks to tea bagger dem and lily...

It's the culture...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1053578 Jan 4, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
The sick part is that the left has had a monopoly on public policy in the western world for more than 100 years, and even though every leftist idea under the sun has been tried(all of which failed), you still insist the result will be different this time.
It is time for left wing nutjobs to sit down and shut up for once.
That's what's called progress. The only sick part would be a moron that was happy with the same public policies of 100 years ago.
Thank a liberal today.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1053579 Jan 4, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
What war nitwit? The actions taken in Libya were logistical and supportive in nature and consistent with our treaty obligations as a member of NATO.
Dumbass Dave's sock tea bagger PDUPONT always making allusive bullshit remarks, making-up innuendoes or unsubstantiated undocumented comments and opinion..

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

#1053580 Jan 4, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>And... Many thanks to tea bagger dem and lily...
It's the culture...
so you're figured out the calling someone a bagger is an insult.

about time you caught up with the real world.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1053581 Jan 4, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again stupid! It was the willful lack of oversight over mortgage brokers, mortgage backed securities and credit default swaps that tanked the economy.
You're an idiot!
You're an idiot!

Meanwhile, Moronic Paranoia: a symptom in which a low score, paranoid, crack pipe liberal feels as if the world is "out too get" him you idiot dumbass..

It's the culture...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1053582 Jan 4, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep
In a Yugo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 1 hr Gary Seven 82
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr JRB 186,863
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 69,606
Dear Abby 4-18-15 2 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Mothra 52,708
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,942
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 7 hr RJS 8,010
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]