Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
968,461 - 968,480 of 1,079,646 Comments Last updated 11 min ago

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If an out-of-control freight train is bearing down on a group of hapless school kids, the responsible thing to do would be to try either stopping the train or removing the children.
You are irresponsibly calling for everyone to simply watch and see what damage the train might do.
Fool.
Well, when you put it that way, seems like I just recommended following the example set by Republicans under the Bush administration. What was I thinking!!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Proves that you are lost on that subject.
You don't see any irony in the fact that we have 50 million people in this country who need help eating...?

How many bags of groceries would 400 bucks buy RealTime?
dem

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

So this Ke$ha beitch is flaunting like she's auditioning for the Cathouse Ranch.
I immediately thought she might be Laure Engram(?) from Fox News.
dem

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing you ever passed in your entire life you swallowed first.
Still a little upset your daughter fks Africans, hillbilly Pusscccee?
dem

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Come here pizza boi!!!!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO__Elizabeth Hasselbeck designed socks. You must be talking about Geraldo Rivera.
Janet Reno

Get your Vaseline and tissues homey and have at it....if you are even a man...

https://www.google.com/search...

this one made me laugh....
Peppy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish that were true but many of those who are not purchasing health insurance are relying on bankruptcy laws to protect their assets should they find themselves faced with insurmountable doctor/hospital bills or unable to work due to an illness. If they want to be irresponsible, they should have to live with the consequences.
Okay but I would think that going bankrupt is a consequence. Not something your average person considers as a safety net. Yet, with all the foreclosures on bad loans in recent times, maybe you have a point. In the end, people that are responsible end up footing the bill for those that are irresponsible.

What do you think about the 12 million or so illegal immigrants that leach off of our healthcare system? Very few have either insurance or the resources to pay medical bills. Many cross the border specifically to seek medical services as they know they will not be denied and payment is merely optional. 12 million is not a small number.
dem

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Are you responsible for the vile, disparaging posts from those who you agree with politically like dem?

Of course you're not, but we know you enjoy dem's vulgar and hate filled Jewish behavior. You might want to stop den tea bagging and you could stop throwing stones in your glass trailer...

It's the culture...
You said the same thing earlier using a different name you filthy oven dweller.
dem

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Flack is gonna be crushed that you inbred imbeciles are preserving my posts for me.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
So according to you, a Patriotic defender of the American way, the Supreme Court is incompetent, the President is a fraud and Congress is corrupt.
Has it ever occurred to you that spending countless hours trashing the three branches of the government you profess to defend might appear odd?
I'm convinced the reason he wasn't posting for awhile was because he was being held in a psyche ward for observation.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Who knew we had a Vulcan (not my words) in American Politics...

rep. rosa delauro d-ct

https://www.google.com/search...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Real story on when I went on a school field trip...

Grayson, Franken, Lipinksi, Kerry and Waxman recently went on a field trip to a local D.C. art museum. They hadn’t been in for long when they started griping about how terrible one particular display looked. They demanded an audience with the curator.

“You call this crap art? Is this what passes as ‘modern’? Suppose this is the sort of garbage the NEA’s funding these days, is that right, Madame Curator?” was the collective question as they stared quizzically at the piece.

“No, Gentlemen” she replied,“this is a mirror.”
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm convinced the reason he wasn't posting for awhile was because he was being held in a psyche ward for observation.
Nuc,

This is your sweet little friend who presumes to lecture others on proper forum behavior.

What was that lecture to Ray about...oh yeah, for you not to be a hypocrite you need to speak out against those on your side acting out.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
do you need to read the side of a candy bar to know it will make you fat?
It might help me decide on a Peanut Butter Twix & a York Peppermint Patty or to skip it & get a bottle of water.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Limbaugh is an idiot. I've maybe listened to 1 hour of him in my entire life. Electric isn't green.
Depends how that electric is generated.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You said the same thing earlier using a different name you filthy oven dweller.
dem breastfeeding on his stupid and paranoia in his gaseous windstorm of tea bagging you idiot dumbass...

It's the culture...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

...nothing to see here...

Coldest game in NFL history..

-8 degrees...

http://www.climatedepot.com/2014/01/03/this-s...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

dem wrote:
There is a little angry crippled Jew trying to butt fkt posts.
Moronic Paranoia: a symptom in which a low score, paranoid, crack pipe tea bagger liberal feels as if the world is "out too get" him you idiot suck ass democRat..

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us about your Russian mail order bride that was learning English while you pretended she was a news caster.
She rides a '13 HD Fat Boy with a 103 now and will be covering the biathlon in Sochi. But, not to worry. The Russians aren't so stupid they'd let your Islamists running the White House have anything to do with the security for the Olympics. They have enough problems with muslim terrorists, and don't need to make it worse by letting the Muslim Brotherhood in the White House take part in their security.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cracker according to merriam-webster.com :
Something that makes a cracking or snapping noise: as
a : firecracker
b : the snapping end of a whiplash
c : a paper holder for a party favor that pops when the ends are pulled sharply
The Tea Party is comprised of Whip-Snappers:
whip-crack·er [hwip-krak-er, wip-]
noun
a person who cracks a whip.
a person who exerts authority, especially excessively or ostentatiously.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/whip-c...
So now USAsince is attempting to confuse her racist interpretation of the origin of a word as a derogative term with dictionary definitions.

They are two different things!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Beno Kaka Inhere 174,598
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min JOEL 68,371
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min voice of peace 67,924
Abby 7-24 45 min Pippa 42
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 45,778
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 3 hr Yeah 14
Amy 7-24 7 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search