Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1420536 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

dem

Chicago, IL

#1053821 Jan 4, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
You DO understand this troll doesn't have the slightest clue what it's posting? Any sort of reply from you or others is its goal, period.
After what it posted yesterday, it's obvious it has never seen the inside of a church apart from a wedding, funeral, or to steal the money collected during services.
you tried ignoring me as gunner ya uneducated kkkop azzhole
dem

Chicago, IL

#1053822 Jan 4, 2014
whats more fun ray donovan as gunner?
when i kkk ick you in your fat gut or when i insert religion up your azz?
dem

Chicago, IL

#1053823 Jan 4, 2014
Jacob Goes to Egypt
46 So Israel set out with all that was his, and when he reached Beersheba, he offered sacrifices to the God of his father Isaac.
2 And God spoke to Israel in a vision at night and said,“Jacob! Jacob!”

“Here I am,” he replied.

3 “I am God, the God of your father,” he said.“Do not be afraid to go down to Egypt, for I will make you into a great nation there. 4 I will go down to Egypt with you, and I will surely bring you back again. And Joseph’s own hand will close your eyes.”

5 Then Jacob left Beersheba, and Israel’s sons took their father Jacob and their children and their wives in the carts that Pharaoh had sent to transport him. 6 So Jacob and all his offspring went to Egypt, taking with them their livestock and the possessions they had acquired in Canaan. 7 Jacob brought with him to Egypt his sons and grandsons and his daughters and granddaughters—all his offspring.
8 These are the names of the sons of Israel (Jacob and his descendants) who went to Egypt:

Reuben the firstborn of Jacob.

9 The sons of Reuben:
Hanok, Pallu, Hezron and Karmi.
10 The sons of Simeon:
Jemuel, Jamin, Ohad, Jakin, Zohar and Shaul the son of a Canaanite woman.

11 The sons of Levi:
Gershon, Kohath and Merari.
12 The sons of Judah:
Er, Onan, Shelah, Perez and Zerah (but Er and Onan had died in the land of Canaan).
The sons of Perez:
Hezron and Hamul.
13 The sons of Issachar:
Tola, Puah,[a] Jashub[b] and Shimron.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1053824 Jan 4, 2014
The sons of Zebulun:
Sered, Elon and Jahleel.

15 These were the sons Leah bore to Jacob in Paddan Aram,[c] besides his daughter Dinah. These sons and daughters of his were thirty-three in all.

16 The sons of Gad:
Zephon,[d] Haggi, Shuni, Ezbon, Eri, Arodi and Areli.

17 The sons of Asher:
Imnah, Ishvah, Ishvi and Beriah.

Their sister was Serah.

The sons of Beriah:

Heber and Malkiel.

18 These were the children born to Jacob by Zilpah, whom Laban had given to his daughter Leah—sixteen in all.

19 The sons of Jacob’s wife Rachel:
Joseph and Benjamin. 20 In Egypt, Manasseh and Ephraim were born to Joseph by Asenath daughter of Potiphera, priest of On.[e]
21 The sons of Benjamin:
Bela, Beker, Ashbel, Gera, Naaman, Ehi, Rosh, Muppim, Huppim and Ard.
22 These were the sons of Rachel who were born to Jacob—fourteen in all.

23 The son of Dan:
Hushim.
24 The sons of Naphtali:
Jahziel, Guni, Jezer and Shillem.

25 These were the sons born to Jacob by Bilhah, whom Laban had given to his daughter Rachel—seven in all.

26 All those who went to Egypt with Jacob—those who were his direct descendants, not counting his sons’ wives—numbered sixty-six persons. 27 With the two sons[f] who had been born to Joseph in Egypt, the members of Jacob’s family, which went to Egypt, were seventy[g] in all.
28 Now Jacob sent Judah ahead of him to Joseph to get directions to Goshen. When they arrived in the region of Goshen, 29 Joseph had his chariot made ready and went to Goshen to meet his father Israel. As soon as Joseph appeared before him, he threw his arms around his father[h] and wept for a long time.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1053825 Jan 4, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you morons cling to this ridiculous idea that being green means it is totally free from any environmental "damage" meaning nothing can be mined, Can't be manufactured, zero emissions during its use or manufacture, etc.
I have news,
Being green means reduced, minimal, or no emissions/environmental damage.
Neither you & dipstick Eman get to change that definition.
"real dumb"
Do you think dams are a source of green power? How much fossil fuel was used to get the materials to the dam site? The workers to the dam site? The production of the materials used to build the dam? To build the power lines that transmit the energy?
You are dumb.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year
dem

Chicago, IL

#1053826 Jan 4, 2014
ever since nostrilfuckface came all over this thread it was dead.

now the finishing touchs

Ray Donovan used to touch women a little heavy handed when he had a badge pinned on his saggy breast

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1053827 Jan 4, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
You DO understand this troll doesn't have the slightest clue what it's posting? Any sort of reply from you or others is its goal, period.
After what it posted yesterday, it's obvious it has never seen the inside of a church apart from a wedding, funeral, or to steal the money collected during services.
Funny how Teabags like you have studiously ignored the disgusting behaviour of the following socks:

Waxman
NoSurprise
ShinyElectron
Fenris
Vodka
and other Waxman socks

yet when Dem comes back after a long absense, you nitwits pretend he's the only one who's done it!!.

Very telling of what hypocrites you Teabags are. Dem can't hold a candle to NoSurprise when it comes to disgusting toilet talk, yet you choose to ignore it.

And that's why you're a fraud, Gunner.

That's why I love to mock you..........

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1053828 Jan 4, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
Scandal? What Scandal?
Now that Obama can't run again (legally), it's Hillary who stands to lose from the truth about Benghazi, which is that we were sending tens of thousands of anti-aircraft missiles to al-Qaeda in Syria.
Even our dumbest voters might wonder if that was really a good idea, and the NYT has now published two back-to-back denials that AQ had anything to do with the murder of U.S. personnel in the badlands of Libya.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/01/danger...
The American people didn't let Bush's PROVEN lies leading us into an unnecessary unprovoked war that killed thousands of our troops keep them from re-electing this war criminal. Why on earth would you think that Hillary's UNPROVEN abstract relationship to Benghazi make even the slightest difference in how America will vote?

"Are you kidding me????"
new yawk

Matawan, NJ

#1053829 Jan 4, 2014
hiccuppppp!
new yawk

Matawan, NJ

#1053830 Jan 4, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
lending credence to those who think Bible-thumpers are not too bright...
Seems like a priest must have left a bad taste in your mouth, choir boi!
LOL!

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1053831 Jan 4, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not your retarded son, nor am I as pathetic as you are.
Usually people who say they will be in a specific position of government have some kind of reason for wanting that power, and usually such people will at least have a go at claiming that position.
The reason why stupid kids want to be president is because they think a president is just like a king, and I was one of the very few who understood the office of the president before elementary school, so I never had such ignorant fantasies.
I will be one of the leaders of my generation, whether you like it or not.
My son, who has a PhD, is a leader of his generation. By my observation, you don't even have a high school diploma. Good luck with that.
new yawk

Matawan, NJ

#1053832 Jan 4, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
dont play coy ya little "old movie buff" ya!

Location hidden

#1053833 Jan 4, 2014
Trestin Meacham, Utah Man, On Hunger Strike To Halt Gay Marriage

""It seems like things may have reached a whole new level of crazy in Utah.

Trestin Meacham, a 35-year-old Utah man, is allegedly refusing to eat anything until the state nullifies its recent decision to allow same-sex couples to get married.

At the time the above video was released, Meacham had reportedly gone 12 days without food -- surviving only on water and an occasional vitamin -- and has lost 25 pounds.

“I cannot stand by and do nothing while this evil takes root in my home," the 35-year-old reportedly wrote on his blog. "Some things in life are worth sacrificing one’s health and even life if necessary. I am but a man, and do not have the money and power to make any noticeable influence in our corrupt system. Nevertheless, I can do something that people in power cannot ignore."

Meacham claims he will fast until Utah decides to nullify the court's decision -- nullification being a theory that the states have authority in all matters, not the federal government. It is a theory that has reportedly been used previously in an attempt to prevent integration in the public school system in the 1950s.""

----------

Why do you people hate freedom so much??

Why do you deny the US Constitution's guarantee 'equal protection under the law' clause??

Oh yeah, because of a stupid religious convention that denies freedom to those who God created with different sexual feellings.

Does God make mistakes??

Or do Teabaggers pervert the teachings of the Bible in order to steal freedoms from citizens??

Easy question to answer.

Location hidden

#1053834 Jan 4, 2014
Scottsbluff, Nebraska 69361

Message from the City Manager:

The City takes a great deal of pride in its progressive approach in providing a broad range of quality, affordable services

Gotta love those Progressives from Scottsbluff!!
new yawk

Springfield, NJ

#1053835 Jan 4, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
you really turned out to be the biggest kkkoward on topix, goonie.

left carol here to have to answer to all your stupid election predictions.
then talk down to her for quoting the bible
you are a sick man. too bad you have no authority in here huh, control freak?
new yawk

Springfield, NJ

#1053836 Jan 4, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
My son, who has a PhD, is a leader of his generation. By my observation, you don't even have a high school diploma. Good luck with that.
thatta girl give that lil imbecile a swat
running foe senate?
thats as funny as Ray Donovan pretendng not to be gunner
new yawk

Springfield, NJ

#1053837 Jan 4, 2014
almost one whole page without seeing a tea bag terrorist.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1053838 Jan 4, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how Teabags like you have studiously ignored the disgusting behaviour of the following socks:
Waxman
NoSurprise
ShinyElectron
Fenris
Vodka
and other Waxman socks
yet when Dem comes back after a long absense, you nitwits pretend he's the only one who's done it!!.
Very telling of what hypocrites you Teabags are. Dem can't hold a candle to NoSurprise when it comes to disgusting toilet talk, yet you choose to ignore it.
And that's why you're a fraud, Gunner.
That's why I love to mock you..........
Meanwhile, Moronic Paranoia: a symptom in which a low score, paranoid, crack pipe liberal feels as if the world is "out too get" him or her you idiot dumbass..

You Tea Bagger are 99Percent all Mouth. The other 1% small dick is anybody's guess of nuc's inbred genetic defect...

AND.. Shameful idiot hidden location and childish avatar on Topix, 99Percent Tea bagger still breastfeeding on stupid and paranoia in your wide mouth stance you idiot dumbass...

oh yes, and every neighborhood or blog has a teabagger like you nutsack.. A teabagger misogynist so ashamed of their homosexual and depraved deviance they accuse others of their inbred defect tea bagging...

It's the culture...
TSM

United States

#1053839 Jan 4, 2014
Obama’s pledge to the American People ‘Your Best Days are Behind You… Period!

Liberals/Democrats are Trendsetters they've turn Welfare in to ‘Jobs, attach Obamacare as a benefit to incentivize others to Sign Up!! It’s the Liberal Way!!
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1053840 Jan 4, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
Scottsbluff, Nebraska 69361
Message from the City Manager:
The City takes a great deal of pride in its progressive approach in providing a broad range of quality, affordable services
Gotta love those Progressives from Scottsbluff!!
The authorities in your lame state and in Wethersfield, Connecticunt nuc, after that deranged liberal shot up that school, they take serious clowns like you stalking and terrorist threatening people you dumbass...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Actual Science 61,093
Bank Settlement Cash. Who Gets it? 45 min CONTINUED ARTICLE 2
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Buster Steinbeizer 222,798
america's hunters............pretty amazing. 1 hr CrunchyBacon 4
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr GEORGIA 1,953
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr GEORGIA 3,054
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Red_Forman 6,700

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages