Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1052950 Jan 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have a reading comprehension problem. I never said a poster should "speak out against those on your side acting out". I believe in freedom of speech. You people only believe in freedom of speech for those in you agree with....all others are suppose to be whipped into subservience.
Her buddy Gunner/Ray comes here whining about nasty comments from the left, but he ignores ones from his own side, says it's not his problem.

Same with Whatever. She igores the disgusting messages from Waxman/NoSurprise concerning NAMBLA, calling people foul homo names (root smoocher, and much worse).

But she goes off on a whining tirade when you say 'psyche ward'.

She attacked me last night, an hour after I'd left the site. I saw it this AM.

Ed tells a story, I call it bullshit, and she buys it hook, line, and sinker and uses it to attack me.

She's not very bright, but will argue with everyone until she's tyrapped by her own ignorance.

If you followed the LED discussion yesterday, it was proof.

Note she had nothing to say about her Town in NE being 'progressive', or th eCity Managersaying they were delighted with their LED streetlights.

She likes to pretend she only sees selected messages, but she spends the entire day and night here, so that's another lie.
ptbw forever

Portland, TN

#1052951 Jan 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have a reading comprehension problem. I never said a poster should "speak out against those on your side acting out". I believe in freedom of speech. You people only believe in freedom of speech for those in you agree with....all others are suppose to be whipped into subservience.
So your party's push for hate speech laws support freedom of speech in your tiny little mind somehow?

Location hidden

#1052952 Jan 3, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are complaining here.
Earlier you ordered someone not to respond to your posts.
Like a nice gouda to go with your WHINE??

HACHACHACHA
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1052953 Jan 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Billions.
Do ya reckon that Wright called DaBammy grasshopper as he was mentorin him around.

Carol's spiritual mentor was Benny Hinn__she's a feintor you know.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1052954 Jan 3, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I really have no idea what you're talking about nor do I recall saying anything of the kind.
But, by "substandard", do you mean people choosing the coverage they want? That doesn't include things they don't need to pay for someone else having it instead? Like redistribution?
Pay attention. You were hailing the virtues of the Republican health plan which called for forcing states to accept insurance policies that did not meet the consumer protections and financial and solvency requirements set by the states. Those would, in the eyes of the state, be "substandard". Funny how you support the trouncing on state rights by the Republicans but have a hissy fit when Democrats try to set any regulation at all.

Location hidden

#1052955 Jan 3, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>dem breastfeeding on stupid and tea bagging his butt buddies chewing their dk off and crawled up their azz...
It's the culture..
This is the sort of stuff that Whatever chooses to ignore when she attacks you for saying psyche ward.
ptbw forever

Portland, TN

#1052957 Jan 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
His church is within 20 miles of me. Never heard of him till the topix parrots decided he was the evil over lord.
So you would be just fine with white supremacist churches being recognized as just as legitimate as "black liberation theology"?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1052958 Jan 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure where you are going with this but under the Health Coverage for Workers with Disabilities Program (HCWD) an individual can receive medicaid disability. Obama expanded the Medicaid program to protect more individuals from losing everything when they are unable to work.
Messiah alert!!!!!
You are worse than Bawbra WaWa....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1052959 Jan 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Billions.
Carl Sagan
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1052960 Jan 3, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Her buddy Gunner/Ray comes here whining about nasty comments from the left, but he ignores ones from his own side, says it's not his problem.
Same with Whatever. She igores the disgusting messages from Waxman/NoSurprise concerning NAMBLA, calling people foul homo names (root smoocher, and much worse).
But she goes off on a whining tirade when you say 'psyche ward'.
She attacked me last night, an hour after I'd left the site. I saw it this AM.
Ed tells a story, I call it bullshit, and she buys it hook, line, and sinker and uses it to attack me.
She's not very bright, but will argue with everyone until she's tyrapped by her own ignorance.
If you followed the LED discussion yesterday, it was proof.
Note she had nothing to say about her Town in NE being 'progressive', or th eCity Managersaying they were delighted with their LED streetlights.
She likes to pretend she only sees selected messages, but she spends the entire day and night here, so that's another lie.
Sounds like "nutSacker' left his microphone on while communicating with the mother ship AGAIN>>>>> >>>>>>>

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1052961 Jan 3, 2014
Can't wait to watch NYC crumble under the "leadership" of flaming Marxist De Blasio.

The rapists, murderers, carjackers and crackheads are still partying!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1052962 Jan 3, 2014
Progressives flush $7billion down the toilet...

"Americans Spent $7.45B in 3 Years Helping Other Countries Deal With ĎClimate Change"

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goode...
ptbw forever

Portland, TN

#1052963 Jan 3, 2014
dem wrote:
I live in beautiful Chicago and I have noticed a parallel between Obama haters and Jay Cutler haters. Both are stupid as fk morons that wouldn't know a fact if it chewed their dk off and crawled up their azz.
Says the dumbass who thought Benghazi was caused by a YouTube video.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1052964 Jan 3, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The Okapoka poster's math was quite defective__kinda like Carol's and FOX after dark's.
I personally think that the Colorado experiment is worth following along with, for if it works over time it will create much change. Big time change.
I tried it years ago__didn't enjoy the experience__made me count stuff.
I know plenty of folks who've smoked it for years though__with risk.
math? Maybe I missed something, but I didn't see any math in his post.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1052965 Jan 3, 2014
Progressives and their play on words!

"Snow-trolling"

'MSNBC's Chris Hayes complains of Drudge-fueled 'snow-trolling' on global warming'

http://washingtonexaminer.com/msnbcs-chris-ha...

Location hidden

#1052966 Jan 3, 2014
Glenn Beck Claims He Will 'Stand With GLAAD' Against Russia's 'Hetero-Fascism'

""Glenn Beck sat down with S.E. Cupp on CNN this week for an hour-long discussion, in which he made some pretty impressive and uncharacteristic claims about the state of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community in Russia.

The conservative talking head opened his comments by openly criticizing the media's attention to Fox News' Megyn Kelly's statement about Santa Claus' race, as well as "Duck Dynasty" star Phil Robertson's anti-gay comments in his GQ profile. His logic? The media should be focusing their attention elsewhere, such as the extreme climate of fear and violence plaguing LGBT Russians.

"Do you know what happened last week in Russia?" asked Beck. "One of their biggest stars on television said that homosexuals should be put into the ovens alive. I didnít think you could make the Holocaust worse but heís like 'Why the gas chamber? That seems a little too humane. Letís put them alive in the ovens.'"

While it might benefit Beck to know that media outlets have been rigorously covering the anti-LGBT sentiment plaguing LGBT Russians since last summer (just maybe not Fox News...), the most interesting tidbit from this interview stems from Beck's use of the term "hetero-fascism" -- and his statement of solidarity with LGBT advocacy group GLAAD.

ďI said on the air this week, I will stand with GLAAD," continued Beck. "I will stand with anybody who will stand up and say thatís crazy. Thatís dangerous. Thatís hetero-fascism. Thatís what that is. And weíre talking about Duck Dynasty. Really? Really?Ē

Glenn Beck is one of many prominent celebrities and media elite to speak out against Russia's anti-gay legislation. Other prominent figures to take a stand include Cher, Lady Gaga, Elton John and Tilda Swinton, among others."

----------

this will really bother Dweeb and Fetch, both Putin fans.

Imagine, one of their heroes, calling Putin a 'hetero-fascist"!!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1052967 Jan 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure where you are going with this but under the Health Coverage for Workers with Disabilities Program (HCWD) an individual can receive medicaid disability. Obama expanded the Medicaid program to protect more individuals from losing everything when they are unable to work.
That is what you are saying please cite this.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1052969 Jan 3, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the sort of stuff that Whatever chooses to ignore when she attacks you for saying psyche ward.
I called you a puke for making fun of someone's dead daughter.
ptbw forever

Portland, TN

#1052970 Jan 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay attention. You were hailing the virtues of the Republican health plan which called for forcing states to accept insurance policies that did not meet the consumer protections and financial and solvency requirements set by the states. Those would, in the eyes of the state, be "substandard". Funny how you support the trouncing on state rights by the Republicans but have a hissy fit when Democrats try to set any regulation at all.
You don't even believe in states rights retard.

You party wants FEDERAL govt healthcare. Remember?

Location hidden

#1052971 Jan 3, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Messiah alert!!!!!
You are worse than Bawbra WaWa....
And you're a punk who is only capable of sniping from the sidelines.

A sure sign of a weak mind.

You're not intelligent enough to converse, so you make stupid sniping remarks and run off.

You're a coward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL 71,105
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min wojar 181,866
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 57 min concern cirizen 51,263
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 49,237
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 1 hr Mover 88
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 2 hr Mover 3
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 7 hr barefoot2626 20
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance