Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
968,321 - 968,340 of 1,096,124 Comments Last updated 17 min ago
dem

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Affordable!!!

'AffordableÂ’ ObamaCare: Woman With Chest Pains Skips X-Ray After Realizing She Has a $5,500 Deductible'

http://www.jammiewf.com/2014/affordable-obama...
Nostrilfuckface for sure
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

More evil crackers...

"Dem Campaign Manager Sends Former Boss Obscene E-Mail:“Racist C*nt!”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/01/dem-c...
dem

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>if medical care is a crucial part of your life, then you should sacrifice other pleasures to save your money for doctors and hospitals....

the solutions should be individual, not collective...
I finally agree with idiot galt in regards to fat smoker carol.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting side note, in high school, Homer was voted most likely to be slow on the uptake.
Looks like his classmates got that one right. Apparently, he hasn't changed that much since high school. Poor Homer.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

elections have consequences....and this one is a knee slapper!!!!!
'Emergency Visits Seen Increasing With Health Law'

'Supporters of President Obama’s health care law had predicted that expanding insurance coverage for the poor would reduce costly emergency room visits because people would go to primary care doctors instead. But a rigorous new experiment in Oregon has raised questions about that assumption, finding that newly insured people actually went to the emergency room a good deal more often.'

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/03/health/acce... ;
dem

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>if you care about what's in the candy bar and don 't know, then feel free not to buy it, you dumbshit teabagger...
I noticed since last time I saw you idiot jagoffs you are trying to distance yourself from being tea bag pusscccees.
Good idea but too much of a stretch for inbred racist jagoffs like you.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably should have kept reading.
"Those spending levels ignore the budgetary cap set by law and the political reality it reflects. The $552 billion requested in 2014 for non-war “national defense” spending exceeds by $55 billion the spending cap set by the 2011 Budget Control Act, as amended by the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012.
"Even if Congress agrees to a grand bargain altering the caps, military spending will likely face additional cuts. Republican resistance to tax hikes and Democratic protection of entitlements mean that any deal they cut will likely again target discretionary spending, more than half of which goes to the military."
...Gotta protect those entitlements and keep growing a welfare state. More votes for Democrats who just can't have enough people feeling victimized, you know. If they actually helped them to help themselves, they might start voting Republican.
Another topic Lois Lame hasn't a fkn clue about.
dem

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>First you take your pants off.....go ahead, I will wait. Now turn around so your back is facing the candy bar machine. Slowly bend down and put your head between your knees. Keep going....Little further now.....there you go, read the label on the candy bar.

Glad I could help.
Sounds like a republican in a bathroom stall.
dem

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Taliban tea baggers are really stupid.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
First you take your pants off.....go ahead, I will wait. Now turn around so your back is facing the candy bar machine. Slowly bend down and put your head between your knees. Keep going....Little further now.....there you go, read the label on the candy bar.
Glad I could help.
Who wouldn't love coming around the corner unexpectedly to see something like that?

Too funny!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

WIth OBammie...China wins!

China takes a dump on US Lumber companies!

'In September 2012, Columbia and five of its competitors, representing about 80% of the hardwood plywood made in the United States, formed the Coalition for Fair Trade of Hardwood Plywood and filed a petition with the U.S. International Trade Commission to put a stop to Chinese dumping.'

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...
dem

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

I only believe carol when it comes to fattening food recipes and filter less cigarettes.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Progressive economy = taxes!!!!!

Progressives create a mess!!!!Yippee!!!!

FOX NEWS!!!!

"The biggest revenue-raiser kicking in this year is an annual fee on health insurers, meant to help fund premium subsidies and other provisions. The fee is projected to bring in $8 billion this year and roughly $100 billion over the next decade. The insurance industry -- and more than 200 House lawmakers -- are trying to repeal it, warning that these costs will be passed onto the consumer (though some will get Affordable Care Act subsidies). "

An industry-commissioned study by consultant Oliver Wyman estimated that rates will rise in 2014 by up to 2.3 percent for that reason alone. By 2023, the study said, rates could be rising annually by up to 3.7 percent because of the tax.

The other major fee to watch out for is the individual mandate penalty. Under the law, those who do not get insurance by the end of March and do not qualify for an exemption will be charged the fee. This year, that penalty will be $95, or 1 percent of household income, whichever is greater. "

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01/02/ob...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Another topic Lois Lame hasn't a fkn clue about.
That's why Cato educated me. Sonic's source too.

But no one knows anything about anything besides you. We know.
dem

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>Who wouldn't love coming around the corner unexpectedly to see something like that?

Too funny!
Azz fkn is something carol thinks is funny.
Peppy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
if medical care is a crucial part of your life, then you should sacrifice other pleasures to save your money for doctors and hospitals....
the solutions should be individual, not collective...
Liberal policies do not work with voluntary participation. How many people do you think would choose social security over an individual retirement account funded only by their own contributions? If I had a choice I would manage my own money. All that liberal BS about how I would have lost my shirt is crap, a snapshot in time and only a temporary slide in the market. Over the long haul, I would have been far better off if I managed my own money.

Same is true with healthcare, give people a choice and millions will opt out. When that happens, the whole thing falls apart. The plan only works when you get people to over pay for things they do not want or need.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Signs the Progressive 'you did not build that' economy is on fire!
-AND-

"look for the Union Label'

"COURTLAND, Alabama – Between 650 and 700 workers at International Paper in Courtland will be out of a job next month during the second round of company layoffs, a local union president told AL.com Thursday afternoon."

http://www.al.com/business/index.ssf/2014/01/...
dem

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Notice that when I scare eman off that about twenty of his 'socks' disappear too.
I do!
No Surprize

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Another topic Lois Lame hasn't a fkn clue about.
Meanwhile, Realtime all the time down at the penitentiary tea bagging and visiting mama ...

It's the culture..
dem

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Where did my Jew buddy go?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 3:48AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••