Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 48,393)

Showing posts 967,841 - 967,860 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Surprize

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>But but but, Lois Lame just posted that Landrieu and Nagin were sitting there staring at a category five hurricane for days. Are you saying that Lois Lame was lying again?
Meanwhile, Moronic Paranoia: a symptom in which a low score, paranoid, crack pipe tea bagger liberal Realtime feels as if the Carol is "out too get" him you idiot dumbass..

AND... How many times have you been out of the loop old man and called others liars drooling in your soup and had to be proven wrong Realtime and brought up to snuff by Carol, Galt, and Flack ??

How many times you teabagger idiot?? We've lost count...

It's the culture...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> They never had the same protection as the troops.
"real dumb"
You are dumb. The troops protect themselves. One of their jobs was to protect the contractors.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
do you honestly believe processed food has no effect on our evolution?
http://www.google.com/m/search...
pick any link you'd like (looks like it is device specific so it might not work, just google processed food and wisdom teeth
Processed food is far to recent an innovation to affect evolutionary changes, IMO.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an idiot.
Here's the words from the Supreme Court itself, stupid one:
The Court and Constitutional Interpretation
"""EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"-These words, written above the main entrance to the Supreme Court Building, express the ultimate responsibility of the Supreme Court of the United States. The Court is the highest tribunal in the Nation for all cases and controversies arising under the Constitution or the laws of the United States. As the final arbiter of the law, the Court is charged with ensuring the American people the promise of equal justice under law and, thereby, also functions as guardian and interpreter of the Constitution.""
http://www.supremecourt.gov/about/constitutio...
----------
Read that last line again:
""also functions as guardian and interpreter of the Constitution.""
So the Supreme Court thinks their job is to interpret the meaning of the Constitution's verbiage, but Dweeb doesn't.
No Surprise there.
This nitwit denies shutdowns, election results, subsidies, etc.
Now he denies what the Supreme Court's function is and has always been.
Why am I not surprised?? The ghosts in his TV made him insane.
He's all yours, its too depressing to interact with his loony ass more than a few minutes at a time.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe all those spam e-mails.
I wish someone had an answer to your addiction to tea bagging you idiot.

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Andy Harris is just another right wing whack job who consistently lies.
Ahead of a vote for cuts that would deprive 4 to 6 million Americans of food assistance, Rep. Andy Harris (R-MD) tried to justify the measure by incorrectly claiming that Republicans’ cuts to food stamps amount to less than half of the program’s fraudulent outlays. Rather than compare the dollars that they want to cut from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) to the rate of fraud in the program, Harris compared the cuts to the proportion of businesses at which food stamp fraud occurs. He used that incoherent comparison to claim that the cuts will “leave more money getting to the hands of the people who do need it.”
The actual rate of food stamp trafficking, in which food stamp recipients sell their benefits for cash, is 1.3 percent, according to the most recent data. Harris claimed to CNN that the food stamp fraud rate is about 10 percent, making his 5 percent cut to the program seem not so bad:
The American Medical Association, the American College of Physicians, the American Academy of Family Physicians, the American College of Surgeons, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the American Society of Anesthesiologists, the American Osteopathic Association, the American Psychiatric Association, and the American College of Cardiology all endorsedthe ACA. These groups represent hundreds of thousands of physicians across a wide range of medical sub-specialties.
A key reason for these endorsements was the widespread recognition that our current health care system works poorly from the perspective of both physicians and patients – and the understanding that the new law was an important step in building a more effective health care system.
I have personally spoken with 4 doctors I know of regarding the ACA and the Magic Negro. They all shake their heads and give a short speech to anyone who will listen.

F*ck the "professional" organizations and their PC leadership.

There have been articles written about how professional organizations have become commandeered by Leftist loons and the membership is left silent and unrepresented.

Not just professional organizations but look at unions. There are plenty of members who quietly grumble that they have no voice inside of their "professional" organization.
From the UAW to the NEA to the Teamsters to the AMA, it is a sham and a disgrace.

Take your propaganda to Daycare. It doesn't work around here, boy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I have political discussions with my liberal friends and we remain friends.
We could have them here, but there are some that don't want that.

Dweeb and NoSurprise/Waxman come immediately to mind.

their purpose is to behave badly and make stupid and obscene commentary.

If everyone condemns them, they'll leave.

Those on the right, who allow and encourage this crap, are what keeps them here.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Don't know whether Emeem is all of the other posters you listed ... But perhaps you're right.

Agree with the rest of your post. Quite an ugly and pathetic character flaw indeed.
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>apostman = 99Percent = Anonymous = Not Surpized = Emeem = democraticpassel.com = communistpatriot.com :
Plain and simple OWS Emeem is the epitome of envy... always wanting what the other guy has and worked for.. Him telling others what they should be and what's in their best interest, because Emeem is the dumbass, can't be the successful person he wants too be...
Occupy Wall Street 99Percent Emeem = loser love losers...
It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
How many watts are they and can they fit standard lamps and sockets?
I'm not sure, each led I believe is 1.5 watts, and I put 9 on the strip and no, they are soldered to the strip (custom build)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
He's all yours, its too depressing to interact with his loony ass more than a few minutes at a time.
Oh, he knows he's a beaten dog today.

he gets angry and more stubborn with every post that proves how stupid he is.

He'll come back tomorrow and say the same stupid shit.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Didn't know this

A Yellow Ribbon Tied On A Dog’s Collar Means not kid friendly

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are dumb. The troops protect themselves. One of their jobs was to protect the contractors.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year
So where were the troops when the contractors were hung from a bridge in Iraq??

Stay stupid, Ed. You're an expert at it.

How was your lonely TOPIX Christmas, you old fraud??
LCNin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
De Blasio renews proposal to tax wealthy to pay for universal pre-kindergarten classes
I see an exit to upstate New York or NJ happening.
Amusing
LCNin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
This is funny. Now the right wing morons want to abolish the Supreme Court!
Tea Party did a good job electing Democrats to the Senate in 2010 and 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Do you have reading comprehension problems, mema ?!
Did I state "abolish" !?
Term Limits. Abolish life-long appointees.
One less vote, and Obamacare would have been deemed un-Constitutional and that "punishment" for young singles not purchasing Obamacare would have been illegal to enforce and therefore ABOLISHED.
What's funny is all of you Liberals running away from the once beloved term ObamaCare and now desperately relabeling ( re-NAMING ) it Affordable Care Act. AHAHAHAAA!
Clowns ...
<quoted text>
Term limits for the SC??

You are even more ignorant than Dweeb.

Go look into why our Founders decided to make high court appointments lifetime ones.

Has something to do with judicial independence, nitwit.

But you want to put in the political realm. Talk about stupid!!

I'm glad you're back, but I will gladly destroy your ignorance, as I have done repeatedly.

Your choice.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this a recap of yesterday's Rush Limbaugh program? Or are you hallucinating at the computer?
Hallucination is at the core Liberalism.

Enjoy the show:)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Botched surgery, in California, another person killed: death by doctoring.
This will be Obamacare at its best.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Do you have reading comprehension problems, mema ?!
Did I state "abolish" !?
Term Limits. Abolish life-long appointees.
One less vote, and Obamacare would have been deemed un-Constitutional and that "punishment" for young singles not purchasing Obamacare would have been illegal to enforce and therefore ABOLISHED.
What's funny is all of you Liberals running away from the once beloved term ObamaCare and now desperately relabeling ( re-NAMING ) it Affordable Care Act. AHAHAHAAA!
Clowns ...
<quoted text>
So the losers want to change the rules. Sure, why don't we find a way to rig the Supreme Court just like the Republican voter registration scam and gerrymandering congressional districts.
And, are you really so stupid that you believe liberals were the ones that named ACA Obamacare?

"Are you kidding me????"
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Processed food is far to recent an innovation to affect evolutionary changes, IMO.
I don't buy the wisdom teeth story but__the use of steroids in cattle and poultry feed along with certain other agri chemicals have created some irreversible changes. See Japan and S Korea for the warp speed version.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
$55,000 hospital bill for appendectomy:
http://gma.yahoo.com/reddit-user-posts-55-000...
All responsible Americans will be stuck paying bills like this for dumbass right wingers who aren't insured and only pay the $300 penalty.
Just imagine: when Obamacare comes in to full play, you'll be able to get that Chicken-Brain Transplant you've always wanted for only $49.95!!

How exciting!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 967,841 - 967,860 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Midlothian Composer 3,813
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr lol 48,683
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 67,523
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 173,573
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr andet1987 388
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search